Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I'm almost as bored by the NuAshland storyline as I am by ButtBiscuit's podcast.  Not quite, that wouldn't be possible, but close enough.  Except for Sally and Adam's involvement, but that really revolves almost entirely around the interaction between those two.

One thing Show has shown they can do is drag out a storyline.  They've yet - in recent years anyway - shown that they know how to drive one home with any drama.  I fully expect that one day Ashland will go out to pick up some more moustache wax and that'll be the last we hear of him.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

Did yesterday’s show air? We obviously didn’t get it in NYC, so if it aired, I’ll find it online.

It was on, for what it was worth.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Did yesterday’s show air? We obviously didn’t get it in NYC, so if it aired, I’ll find it online.

In the NYC area, in cases like this, they air Y&R and B&B on channel 10/55 the Long Island affiliate. They did that yesterday. They sometimes will mention it in the 12 o'clock news, and sometimes will scroll it across the bottom of the screen, but most of the time they don't do either, you just have to know to go check.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

In the NYC area, in cases like this, they air Y&R and B&B on channel 10/55 the Long Island affiliate. They did that yesterday. They sometimes will mention it in the 12 o'clock news, and sometimes will scroll it across the bottom of the screen, but most of the time they don't do either, you just have to know to go check.

I'm still just getting soccer.

2 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

That presumes I’m home and have the TV on lol! Yesterday I was in my office in midtown and glued to every news station on the internet for more details about the shooting. Oh yeah and trying to figure out how I was getting home. 😀

• Love 1

I'm still not getting Victoria being torn about Ashland and not kicking his butt to the curb with a stiletto heel and fighting him with every breath - even if she was still in love with him.  The fact that she loves him would make her fight him HARDER or even bed him one minute and then tell him afterwards 'I'm still taking your ass down'. The Victoria we're seeing onscreens now doesn't seem savvy or smart or ruthless at all. Even with Billy and her issues with him she knew how to put that wall up when needed.

The only reason I see her drawing this out would be if she was pregnant and honestly that would be a twist where things would shift significantly for her. Putting aside her age, Ashland would then suddenly have an actual biological heir and the Newmans wouldn't be able to so easily crowbar him out of N/L when he has real reason to stay in Genoa City - his child- and they all have to learn to get along. Victoria could possibly want to reset things so they could start over but the question is what could Ashland do that would finally have her turn on him? He played her for a fool, tried to steal the company out from under her, and continues to lie to her face about his true self. What else can he do?

But I do hope that down the line Johnny and Katie have some resentment towards Victoria for shipping them off and giving them a new step-father they barely know. Teen Johnny would especially be ripe for the picking for Chelsea to want to dote on him and blow the secret of his maternity wide open.  Katie would be rebellious and be a daddy's girl with Billy doting on her and she could even want to change her name to Abbott to stick it to her mother. Victoria's decisions are leaving future storylines open for her struggles with her kids - and if she has a Locke heir? Even more interesting.

• Useful 5
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

Victoria could possibly want to reset things so they could start over but the question is what could Ashland do that would finally have her turn on him? He played her for a fool, tried to steal the company out from under her, and continues to lie to her face about his true self. What else can he do?

He could cheat on her. I'm trying to think of with which woman in GC it would sting the most, but since she has no female friends any woman would get the same reaction from her. Maybe if he told her he was really gay?

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

He could cheat on her. I'm trying to think of with which woman in GC it would sting the most, but since she has no female friends any woman would get the same reaction from her. Maybe if he told her he was really gay?

What if he cheated with Sharon? That would light Mop up.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

What if he cheated with Sharon? That would light Mop up.

However, I doubt it would up the wattage at all on the dim bulb that is Sharon.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

If the Pillsbury Ashland impregnated the Mop it actually makes the "faked cancer" case, as men who have had chemotherapy supposedly need to wait 2-5 years post chemo due to potential sperm damage. Of course, with them both already being damaged sperm carriers they may have thrown caution to the wind. Today was so boring for me, the only things interesting were the things that were left unsaid. When Adam proffered the escape $ there were none of the professions of undying love that the Doughboy had fed Victoria just before. The habitual lurking of Sally has me speculating she may be working the con with Ashland. It wouldn't be a first for her.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Olive’s biggest malfunction is that her ego won’t let her admit to a failed relationship. Poppin’ Fresh is just the latest of men she just can’t get over.  How many times did she forgive Nostrils and for that matter J.T. ?  

Adam is playing poker and has gone all in and Poppin’ Fresh is feeling him out to see if he should call. Poppin’ Fresh is looking for Adam’s tell.  As I thought, Victor didn’t know about the offer but he was quick on the uptake and covered for Adam and actually figured out the amount of the offer.  Victor will be pissed but I’m sure that Adam will have a good explanation. Now the red herring is served over biscuits because it looks like Poppin’ Fresh will be trying to get Olive to choose him or the family. 

Even when Rodan the Yenta greets a friend, she seems to fake being genuinely happy to see that person.  

Ashland, Nostrils, and Tracy sit in judgement of Diane and her past while Rodan the Yenta’s many discretions gets a pass. Kyle is a grown ass man and should make his own judgement about his mother.  They act like they can keep Diana away from Kyle and out of GC. 

IMO Mariah, Tessa and Sally have the best hair and hair styles in GC.  

• Love 9

Hmm, in that first scene it looked to me like AH was reading her lines off a prop on Victoria’s desk. 😒

MS got the last pose in the opening credits. Usually EB gets it. That’s interesting.

Geez, was Phyllis looking to jump on Jack’s jock or what? Unfortunately for her he was completely clueless, ha ha. Wonder how she kept herself under control during the flight back from L.A.? Seems to me she might’ve had smoother sailing at 35,000 feet above the ground.

Locke didn’t take too long to zero in on the key issue: has Victor agreed to hand him $500M to GTFO or is Adam going rogue with daddy’s money?

Ashland made a good point. The $500M amount was an odd number for Adam to have chosen, given its significance in Newman family history. I imagine Adam’s net worth is somewhere in the millions but surely it’s not anywhere near $500M. Plus, by now, Abby and Victoria must be worth closer to a billion each by now if they’ve invested well. Nick, OTOH, gave most of his money away at some point, didn’t he?

What did Diane do to Abby back in the day? Wasn’t Abby still a child?

Phyllis was all but rolling her eyes at Amanda, who was only trying offer a sympathetic ear. (Though perhaps was being a bit pushy about it.) Phyllis should’ve returned the favor and asked Amanda what was going on with her eyebrows. I thought the thinness and  high arch of them were giving Amanda a constant "somebody farted” look. 😯

Oh FFS, Ashland, don’t look a gift horse in the mouth. Running to tattle on Adam about some old, petty Newman ish which doesn’t concern you was not your smartest move. But dang, I gotta give Victor credit for not flinching when Ashland mentioned the amount.

Meanwhile, how could Adam not have anticipated Ashland getting Victor to confirm the payoff offer? Or at least mention it to Victoria? Adam probably should’ve talked that plan over with Sally first because she tends to see the angles he doesn’t.

Okay, I’m ready for someone to kill Ashland now. As if he hasn’t hurt Victoria enough, why would he ask her if he should take a half a billion dollars to dump her? So unnecessarily cruel. I mean, is it too much or not enough?

I am really getting tired of these people saying such and such person “deserves” whatever. Seems to me that’s not a simple judgment to be made, either on behalf of other people or for oneself. Tell Kyle about Diane or don’t but stop moralizing about it while more and more people find out before he does.

Uh, Ashley, how is Jack going to keep Diane from returning to GC? Diane is a growna$$ woman and has freedom of movement--for the moment, anyway. Perhaps the Abbotts should alert Victor and Nikki about Diane’s “resurrection” and let nature take its course...😏

Diane has all the nerve showing up at the Gilded Pooper in her glaringly obvious incognito outfit. Apparently she doesn’t know Phyllis owns the joint. Hope the hotel has a back door or Taylor Jenson is gonna get found out real quick.

He could cheat on her with Lily; that would sting.  Younger and hotter.

Lily would probably have to be roofied before that happened.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

^Diane had a video of Abby admitting that she had hit Tucker with her car.  She was using it to blackmail Victor and Ashley.

I'm so confused by this Ashland story.  Victoria's plan made no sense to me.  At least Adam's plan was straightforward.  But are the Newman's forgetting that Ashland owns half of Newman Locke?  Is he supposed to walk away empty handed?  Does $500 million even cover the value of Locke Conglomerations?  Is this a bribe or a buyout?  It seems like this is yet another instance of the writers having no plan.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Useful 5
  • Love 10
22 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Phyllis should’ve returned the favor and asked Amanda what was going on with her eyebrows.

They made her look like an emoji. 

29 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Perhaps the Abbotts should alert Victor and Nikki about Diane’s “resurrection” and let nature take its course...😏

This will probably be the most entertaining part of Diane's return from the dead.

Hey, with Lily's atrocious taste in men, the Pillsbury Insurance Salesman would actually be a big step up for her.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

Adam & Sally have had really good chemistry lately.  Is Mark Grossman still with Sharon Case? I noticed that neither has posted a photo of them together on IG for 6 months, about when Courtney Hope got married and then quickly divorced ...

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 11
  • Love 3

Did I dislike Diane the way I dislike Phyllis? I don’t remember although when Maura West was on, I didn’t care for the character however I thought at the time maybe it was too close since ATWT had ended.

Funny, the other day my cousin texted me and asked if Josh Lewis was on Y and R now. I told her yes that’s him. She asked if she should start recording  it.. Sigh. No. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

This Pillsbury Asshat story is not suspenseful, it's just tedious. When is it going to end? Watching all those scenes with mop and Asshat were excruciating, She's a terrible actress and he's as flat as a pancake. I can't take very much more of this. And Grampire, he's not giving his best. I'll bet the actors are as sick of this shit as we are.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16

Unlike the Newmans' reaction, I think by offering to pay Pillsbury off, Adam made a move that was both brave and bold. Nice the way his "good buddy" Sharon bought in to trash talking him with Nick so quickly, followed by Nikki and Nick, "No one asked him (Adam) for his help!" Oh, what about the scheme to use Adam as the " fall guy"? Sad that the writers can't even keep a coherent narrative for the cast and audience. Victor going all Mixhael Corleone "Don't ever go against the family Fredo", Vicki cosplaying the Kay Corleone marriage bust up....the Doughboy couldn't have found a better collection of marks at the Wisconsin State Fair. Had to LOL when Sally flat out called Victoria a mark.

* ETA: And I hope the writers have enough brains to have Sally conning Adam for Ashland. It would be mind-blowing. 

Edited by Julyolo
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I can't even describe how much I don't want this to happen. They've finally gotten Sally to the point where her bad history on B&B isn't dragging her down. For her to be working with Ashland would be a huge step backward IMO. That is unless the writers are determined to keep her as the whipping girl for other characters to look down on. Besides, Sally and Adam are FIRE, baby! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

I agree. I'm just coming around to being able to appreciate her. I don't want TIIC to ruin that.

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I agree. I'm just coming around to being able to appreciate her. I don't want TIIC to ruin that.

Agree!  Don’t ruin Sally!  She is worth rooting for and someone needs to have Adam’s back.

Also agree about ending this boring Ashland never ending story of faking cancer and the company crap.  It has gone on way too long.

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
21 minutes ago, boes said:

Co-sign.  We've had the "Sally is the dirt under my shoe" storyline already with her finding Dummer a job she could never have gotten on her own, in a city she couldn't have found a map even it was pin pointed with chocolate frosting.

She's the best thing that's ever happened to the Adam character, and I just plain LIKE her.  Show, you ruined Lola, you turned Billy Abbott into a talking hemorroid, don't you DARE do the same to Sally.

And look what they did to poor Noah. 

• Love 15

$500M is a lot of money but isn't Ashland a billionaire too? Why are they assuming Ashland needs the funds? Surely his half of Newman/Locke must be worth way beyond a half billion.

Victoria, your plan to get Ashland out is useless. It doesn't exist anymore and you're just tap-dancing. Meanwhile Ashland is getting more and more time to figure out you're playing him.

Lemme get this straight, Victor. It's fine and dandy for you to work your kids against each other in competition for your favor but them undermining each other is verboten? Got it. Wish I didn't. 🙄

Seems to me there are plenty of places Victoria could meet privately with Ashland other than a hotel suite. She's giving him opportunity to try to seduce her. Ugh.

Good grief, Nikki and Nick. Maybe the reason Adam doesn't act like a team player is because you all treat him like the water boy. After enough Newman family disdain, it stands to reason he'd spin off on his own and try to run his own risky and expensive strategies.

In one of the mid-episode interstitials they showed Sharon and Nick standing together like a couple. Are TPTB foreshadowing Shick redux now that Rey is on his way out? Ehhhh.

Stupid Victoria cares more about beating Adam than getting Ashland out of her life. And Ashland is beginning to see it. Adam might be her Achilles heel.

FOH with your teary-eyed claims you've changed, Ashland. Victoria doesn't owe you the truth or anything else, especially after the mess you've made of her life. Just take the $$$ and run. 👿

WHAAAAAT? Come on, Victor must have an ace up his sleeve. He's not handing Ashland $500M. That's an effing ginormous reward for bad behavior. It would set a bad example to say the least.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 17

Olive Olive Olive, when in doubt blame Adam. Your plan wasn’t working but your ego didn’t allow you to comprehend that fact. What Olive mention though that Adam’s offer could refuel Olive’s plan to have Poppin’ Fresh frame Adam but that was quickly dismissed.  In addition, Poppin’ Fresh by not turning the offer down immediately, was a blow to Olive’s ego which enraged Olive even more about Adam’s motives. I had to laugh when Olive professed that she knew Poppin Fresh’s mind better than Victor but didn’t know exactly why he didn’t turn down the offer and gave a few alternatives. Maybe this or maybe that, get real Olive. 

Banana Breath, the master of half truths. It was not that Adam was self serving to stay in the big chair but part of the plan. 

Victor is playing favorites once again. Olive has far more disrespect for Adam than Adam has for Olive but does Victor admonish Olive?  No nada never. 

Nikki and Banana Breath you self righteous dolts, no body asked Adam for his help 🐂💩.  I’m glad cooler heads prevailed when they learned that Poppin’ Fresh might be considering the offer. Banana Breath you pompous piece of shit, you walked away from the family business thus turning your back on the family. In addition, you went out on your own to undermine Poppin’ Fresh but now your all in, to the family, when Adam has a better idea than Olive. 

Does love conquer all?  Is Olive that stupid?  Is Poppin’ Fresh going to take the money, resign from N/L and divorce Olive?  That plan still doesn’t work if Olive decides to eventually run away with him. There is no contact to abide to by Olive. Olive can decide to buy Poppin’ Fresh’s 🐂💩 and eventually run back to him. Between them they would have a billion doctors plus other funds that Poppin’ Fresh squirreled away in off shore accounts. Can Olive walk away from her kids as well as her family or is she planning to take her kids with her. 

There is one thing I just have to mention about the Tara story bull shit. If Tara is guilty of embezzling from the company she owns than Poppin’ Fresh is also guilty of embezzlement. I guess Poppin’ Fresh just had better accountants and one that didn’t rat him out.  

• Love 9

Waldo 13, your posts are great! There also remains a CORRECT order to follow, which I shouldn't have to point out to the MWT's.  Victoria needed to see Michael Baldwin for a new will at least a week ago. Michael needs to investigate if Pillsbury has any new life insurance policies on Victoria. We know the company has one on her. if Pillsbury is the beneficiary, it needs to be changed. Then an annulment, followed by Michael writing Pillsbury's separation agreement from Newman-Locke. As they say, the devil (Pillsbury) is in the details.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Lemme get this straight, Victor. It's fine and dandy for you to work your kids against each other in competition for your favor but them undermining each other is verboten? Got it. Wish I didn't.

Victor didn't have as much gravitas as he did a screaming fit today.  When he has his mini-meltdown in Adam's office, the only thing missing was Sally pulling a juice box of her bag and soothing Victor with it in the middle of one of his terrible two-hundreds tantrum.

Victor thinks him and his band of Newmans are the Corleones when they're not even up to baby Borgia standards.  With all the crap Adam is taking from this group I wouldn't blame him at all if he somehow turned the tables on the whole bunch to his own advantage.  Yeah, Nick, you all DID ask for his help, and Nikki and Victor, he is standing "by the family".  Fat lot of good it'll do him in the long run.  Small thing, but having to watch Josh Morrow try to deliver dramatic lines and then do his dude walk, exit stage door left, is painful.  The only thing he does that's at all convincing is his obvious fear that he'll inadvertently let his thighs rub together.  

Victoria is pretty sour at the best of times, lately, but I don't mind her not trusting or valuing Adam, and I don't think she's so out of line by not caring much about him.  It's not all that long ago that he set her up for trying to kill Victor by switching his meds and she didn't like him before that.  Although I've softened to Adam, he came by his reputation as a heartless bastard honestly.  And that was about the only thing he did honestly.  I'm all for him moving forward right now but I don't blame anyone else for not giving a rats ass about him.

That said, Vic's sense of self has been, IMO, more damaged by her father, by Nick, and by ButtBiscuit than it has by Adam or even by Ashland.  Nick brushes aside the damage he did to her when he impersonated JT, which happened right after she'd been abused by JT, and the sins against Victoria by Victor and ButtBiscuit are too lengthy to even repeat.  Ashland's betrayal fits right in the pattern of the men she trusts and depends on kicking her in the teeth.  The woman needs a break from all of them and a long rest.  And maybe a good dose of vengeance, served cold or hot or maybe a whole buffet.

God save her from all the men who are "on her side".

Edited by boes
  • Love 21

Billy is such a coward. Now he anonymously wants to trash people so he doesn't get sued. But couldn't the production company get sued? That's right Billy, drag others through the mud but hide behind your synthesized voice. BTW I don't think the voice will fool.anyone. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

I can't believe there are any listeners. I can't believe that if someone accidentally listens they'll know who he's talking about or care about even. This story line may be the most stupid one the MWTs wave come up with yet.

And that's saying a lot!

• LOL 11
  • Love 7

Ashland is either pure deviousness or nucking futz. Does he really think Victor will hand over $500M for him to run off with Victoria? Victor would have Victoria arrested before he'd let that happen.

Billy, in order to say what's on your mind you need to have a mind. Yours has been AWOL for years. Silly boy.

I don't know why Adam didn't offer Ashland a down payment on the payoff. Earnest money, as it were. Locke would stupid to sign anything before he got at least some of the cash.

Lol, Sally thinks she's on par with Lily because she has a C title. Pssht, COOs are a dime a dozen in GC, Sally. You can probably get one at the nearest big box store. On sale. In the party supplies department. 🙄

Yeah, no, Sally. You might not want to aspire to be Lily's friend. Ask around. Her background is way messier than yours, even if she is from one GC's elite families. Plus she's clearly a snob.

Two podcasts? Oy, someone call an exterminator. Looks like Billy's podcast idea about to turn into an infestation.

I think it's sad what Tessa and Mariah have been reduced to because TPTB are scared to let them just get married already. Any other couple who'd been together as long as they have would have divorced and remarried each other for the second or third time by now. Instead it's "lol, the madcap lesbians" ad infinitum.

Y&R, seriously? Billy's fake voice is just like over on DAYS when someone gets possessed by Satan. The jokes will write themselves!

Re the previews: Chelsea is going to step to Sharon over Rey. Yikes. It must be hard for Chelz sit down with such huge balls. 😲

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I loved that "fashion show". Mariah and Tessa should have their own show.

The fashion show was fun ... and short, just the right length.  I don't want to see a whole day of it.  Now they've got that out of their systems, they can elope!

No thrift stores in my area hand out fancy shopping bags ... you bring your own!

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 8

I am loathe to even mention this aloud but dear People, we must accept that this Assland/Mop storyline is the Reliquary! of 2022...I know, I know, it's awful to contemplate but it is...That said, the cherry on this shit sundae is NO Darvon Baby Daddy BS.

• LOL 8
  • Love 8

Just the two of us Poppin’ Fresh?  So beside the family and the company, he wants Olive to give up her 3 children.  That should be the deal breaker right than and there. 

Did Tessa just come down 1/64th of her lofty perch in my eyes calling Chelsea “our fabulous designer?  Sally, blindfolded, is a better designer. Chelsea wants Mariah and Tessa to bring her ideas for dresses where Sally would bring ideas to them. Like with Olive, Sally would design specifically by the inspiration Mariah and Tessa gives to her.  If I was Mariah and Tessa, I would stick with the thrift store which would be 100X better than anything Chelsea would design. 

Poppin’ Fresh is the master of sincerity in spewing 🐂💩 and Nostrils is the master of being self centered. No wonder Olive is fucked in the head with these two as an ex husband and current husband.  Daddy issues doesn’t help either. 

Why would Poppin’ Fresh 🤥🤥🤥🤥 think that Adam will wire money first than he would sign.  The one part of the agreement I have to agree with is that an annulment is better than a divorce.  With an annulment the marriage never happened over and done.  With a divorce there is a property settlement that even if waved, still would require months to be granted. 

Are you fucking kidding me Lily, the only reason you are taken seriously is by nepotism as is your boyfriend Nostrils. Sally has earned being a COO, Lily was the conduit to keeping Nostrils working. Lily have you become a better person since your teen years?  I seriously doubt it by taking up with Nostrils who is as least as damaged goods as Adam.  Lily has become an elitist that passes judgement on the common folk forgetting when the common folk were her peers.  

No Olive, the more you are attack the more you are digging in deeper.  Even if Poppin’ Fresh takes the deal and there is an annulment, nobody can stop Olive from running away with him more from spite and ego than love. It’s the old I’ll show you routine that’s part of Olive’s playbook.  Is it another red herring that Poppin’ Fresh is going to get his cake and eat it too?  Is Olive just playing along to have Poppin’ Fresh take the deal to get out of her life and didn’t intend to runaway with him?  

I absolutely think that Mariah and Tessa should give the rest of the couples a master class in how to kiss and make it look like they are in love and not in lust. 

Nostrils Nostrils Nostrils your pod cast should be titled “Much To Do About Nothing” and would be better served if instead of the baritone voice you used Mickey Mouse’s voice. 

• Love 10
On 4/13/2022 at 10:08 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

He could cheat on her with Lily; that would sting.  Younger and hotter.

Lily would probably have to be roofied before that happened.

💀Well if she can sleep with Nostrils sober, I think she's capable of almost anything 😂. But given it's Pillsbury Ashland, you're right probably right on the roofies point lol. Although her and OG Ashland had a hint of Chemistry and if she weren't obsessed with defending NotBilly's "honor" at the time, I could've seen that happening tbh. 

I can almost tolerate the Newmans berating Adam for his plan. But Drinki & Prick really had to play revisionist history "no one asked for Adam's help"  which just ruins any point they might've had about Adam. And Victor can have a big glass of shut the fuck up Adam's past is his past but he doesn't owe Victoria sympathy and she doesn't owe him any either. But the problem is, she's habitually allowed that right while Adam is chastised when he responds to her coldness in kind. He's not actively hurting her by dishing what she gives out so who cares? 

With that said, I do believe her when she says Ashland won't break her. She's had an emotionally abusive narc for a dad, a mancave dunce cap brother, and a petulant man baby for an ex-husband. Frankly, I'd be disappointed if she couldn't hack this, and I'm not someone who expects a lot from Victoria's character. Which each declaration of love Pillsbury Ashland becomes more unconvincing(and boring). Glad Victoria is playing his ass right back. 

Wow Lily of all the hills to die on & you pick Sally following around your idiot boyfriend? Which is something he wanted, because he was that desperate to fuck over Adam. But you know all of that because you enabled supported him every step of the way, so have a seat. Business is one thing but Sally is better off trying to be friends with Tessa or Allie because those seem to be the only women on the show who aren't jealous, crazy or hypocritical. With Diane back maybe everyone will forget how "terrible" Sally is. 

So Buttbiscuit wants to drag people anonymously, not surprising. I guess since he's dragging the right people (Diane, Ashland) it's all ok, until he starts in on people that hurt his wee little feelings. A day that will come as soon as he get's bored enough of ripping on Diane/Ashland. Good luck(not really tho) trying to remain anonymous in this day & age Nostrils you'll need it. 

• Love 14

The Dark Knight, Billy?  More like Dork Night.  It's hard to believe that a bunch of highly-paid professional television writers sat around a table and agreed that this stupid podcast thing would make for good, interesting, entertaining tv.   What's the point of it?  It does nothing to drive any story.  And as other have said, even shut-ins wouldn't listen to it.  

I have to disagree with you, boes.  Nobody *asked* Adam for his help.  They demanded it from him.  If all they needed was proof of Ashland's criminal behavior to enact the morals clause in his contract, why can't they use all of that irrefutable evidence Michael found in Peru?  Or what about the letter Gaines has?  Ughh, this show must be sponsored by Extra-Strength Tylenol.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

The Dark Knight, Billy?  More like Dork Night.  It's hard to believe that a bunch of highly-paid professional television writers sat around a table and agreed that this stupid podcast thing would make for good, interesting, entertaining tv.   What's the point of it?  It does nothing to drive any story.  And as other have said, even shut-ins wouldn't listen to it.  

Dork Night - I'm wheezing!!! 😂😂😂 

When he was futzing around with the voice changer, I was in disbelief. I just can't believe they're spending so much time on this nonsensical podcast. Who in the hell is writing this? Why are we being subjected to it? It's really embarrassing, and there's absolutely zero point to it - much like most of Nostrils' storylines.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7

The only way this podcast story makes sense is if Billy is truly meant to represent self righteous man babies who have zero financial concerns, and aren't even truly depressed or otherwise unhealthy, who think their situation is so angsty.  

Dude, go volunteer or go back to school (kindergarten, ideally, where you belong) or something.   Your life isn't that hard.   

Edited by JNavarro
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12

The MWTs are punking us with this crap right? 
first, whenever they have time to fill and don’t know what to write we have to listen to Billy fumble for something to say. 

THEN, when they see how much we hate it (we see you lurking) they double down and decide to give him TWO podcasts!

Which one of you guys peed in their cornflakes? Please apologize and make this madness stahhhp.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 4