Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Why is Auntie M pushing so hard for Smugly Smug Smug to go back to CW when he doesn’t want to be there and Lily and Devon doesn’t want him.  Is it part of a conspiracy for Auntie M, along with her silent partner Tucker, to take over CW. As we all know this would be an opportunity for Auntie M to get one over on Jill.  Shouldn’t Auntie M be talking to Lily and Devon to try to convince them to take Smugly Smug Smug back?  

Has Kyle given into Audra’s “charms” and he’s contemplating going all in with her and Tucker?  The “sent of a woman” has been known to  overcome family loyalty especially for the entitled brat with a bruised ego.  Jack sounding like Victor is possibly not going to work out too well for you. Talk about Kyle’s choices Jack, choosing Nostrils over Kyle is a bad choice no matter what happens. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Jack and Billy: we shall release the hounds of public shame on that dastardly villain Tucker McCall!
Tucker: behold my Teflon-coated armor and see how nothing sticks to it!

Mamie should've put down the tumbler of booze she was clutching for dear life. She seemed to be slurring her words while she was giving Nate her lecture on how he should be living his life.

Phyllis and Audra glaring at each other in the doorway while Tucker lowkey grinned at them like "Three-way!" 🥳🥳🥳🥳

I bet Diane is going to be gobsmacked when she finds out how duplicitous Kyle was being with her today. Maybe that's the only way she'll learn to stop treating him like a child.

Have Audra and Phyllis ever had a scene together before? Heh, Old Bish, let me introduce you to New Bish. Unlike you she's still got plenty of tread on her That Bish tires.

Um, drunk Mamie?The Chancellor part of C/W is Jill's regardless of how little you think of her. And Lily is still only a C/W employee. You're not going to do magic and transform C/W into a Winters family dynasty. Hush.

I thought Traci's hair looked fab today. The short, curly cut flatters her.

Audra basically said she thinks Claire is an Eve Harrington. So who is the Margo Channing, Audra or Nikki?

Y&R seems to have embarked upon an anti-nepo baby trip. Both Jack and Victor have begun to drop the hammer on their previously charmed heirs. Hmm, I think I'm rooting for the spoiled brats.

Yikes, I know Tucker wasn't about to go into Audra's purse. My guy, you do not stick your mitts in woman's bag unless she gives you permission. And even then you better think twice. 😱😡

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Maybe that's the only way she'll learn to stop treating him like a child.

Diane needs to make Kyle come to heel so that he can play the role she's chosen for him in her plot to make the Abbott-Jenkins line the dominant line in the Abbott family line of inheritance - - nothing with the Abbott brand on it can pass down through Billy's Abbott-Newman line or, the gods forbid, through Ashley's "Not one drop of Abbott blood in them" Davis-Mergeron line.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Js Nana said:

Diane needs to make Kyle come to heel so that he can play the role she's chosen for him in her plot to make the Abbott-Jenkins line the dominant line in the Abbott family line of inheritance - - nothing with the Abbott brand on it can pass down through Billy's Abbott-Newman line or, the gods forbid, through Ashley's "Not one drop of Abbott blood in them" Davis-Mergeron line.

In normal circumstances, that might be something to be worried about.  But if Kyle's main competition is coming from his Uncle ButtBiscuit's gene pool, then he's already a front runner.  Kyle may have little to donate to further generations beyond amazingly poufy hair but that beats ButtBiscuit's Carlsbad Nasal Caverns, his uncanny resemblance to apple doll heads or his unerring instinct on how to be an utter asshole at a moment's notice.

Abby has made the wise decision to steer clear of any involvement in either her Newman or Abbott family crapshoots.

If only Colleen had lived.  I still resent Show sacrificing her life for a cheap ratings stunt and as a heart donor to Victor.

So, with what's currently on offer, the Bouffant has it in the bag.

The only real consolation is that the Newman's have it even worse.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, boes said:

his uncanny resemblance to apple doll heads

I made the mistake of googling this, having never encountered an applehead doll in my four plus decades on earth. I don’t think I could ever sleep in the same house as one, which, oddly enough, also applies to Buttbiscuit. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 10
17 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Jack, choosing Nostrils over Kyle is a bad choice no matter what happens. 

Leaving Dummer as CEO and ousting Vyle was an even worse choice.  Especially when Jack and Co. keep on about the family and legacy and how they all need to work together.  Dummer isn't blood-she's an in-law, or as Auhntie Shame says: "an outsider".

16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

She seemed to be slurring her words

That's what has been bothering me about this actress!  She over-enunciates her words just like a drunk does when they don't want you to think they had too many.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

Is all this stuff with Victor’s impending dementia a real thing or is it a part of some master plan?

It seems to be another of Victor's brilliant plans intended to "bring the family together" aka bring them to heel through emotional manipulation and shaming.

Victor apparently thinks pretending to have Alzheimer's is a fun game for the whole family and not a sadistic and cruel thing to do to those you supposedly love.

Victor loves his family, dammit, and he'll kill any of them who disagree with him.  If that ain't love then what is?  Youhaveanicedaynow.

Edited by boes
  • Like 6
  • Fire 7
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Geez Nikki is really a biotch isn’t she?

Adam is trying his best to join the family regarding “demented” Victor and she won’t let him. Then will claim him going rogue as “proof” that she was right about him being disloyal.

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2

I don't know why JG has needed to rush to a plot with the Newman spawn all embracing  the conclusion Victor is cognitively declining. Sometimes the behaviors he is showing can simply be the result of complications from medications mixed with OTC products. Isn't Nate still a doctor? There are many "soft," non invasive, casual mental status assessments he could do with Victor being none the wiser. As a doctor, Nate should also be able to determine if Victor is gaslighting them. Doctors do that everyday to detect factitious disorders.  It is known to be a sign of a psychiatric disorder called "pseudodementia." I find nothing entertaining about any of it.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
50 minutes ago, lgprimes said:

Adam is trying his best to join the family regarding “demented” Victor and she won’t let him. Then will claim him going rogue as “proof” that she was right about him being disloyal.

I would love it if, because they're (especially Nikki) freezing him out, Adam ends up being the only one that Victor decides isn't plotting against him because of his "dementia". Victor told Nikki he was using his supposed dementia as a test for his kids. So her stopping Adam from being in on anything regarding that and thus he's not "plotting" against Victor? Sweet, sweet karma for all of them.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

I don’t think I could ever sleep in the same house as one

Be afraid, be very afraid, because that's when they come to get you and all that's left of you in the morning is a shriveled-up apple doll - - pleasant dreams, NinjaPenguin.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1. I'm finding Aunt Mamie to be a really annoying character.

2. Don't we all know that Nikki is a mere figurehead as CEO of Newman Media; don't we all just know that there's a whole squad of underlings doing the actual work, while she gets trotted out to make the phone calls others have set-up and sign the contracts others have negotiated?

3. Am I the only one who wants to see Adam smack Nikki upside her sanctimonious head when she spews her venom at him, or at least call her "Lisa Laverne," her stripper name?

4. Whatever happened with Victor's diagnosis of temporal lobe epilepsy back in 2006?

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

Yikes, the high-waisted cut of her skirt along with the ruching across her belly area weren't doing Phyllis any favors. They made her look to me like she'd just downed a six-pack of carbonated drinks.

How sad the way TGVN has been reduced to playing mind-fcukery games with his own family. And Nikki choosing to support Victor against her children even though he might be lying to her too. 😒

Daniel's new apartment appears to be the set for Nate's penthouse, but without the mini bar or the stairs up to the bedroom area. Guess Nate is homeless now, lol.

Since when is Phyllis so concerned about Danny's opinion of her? No matter, he doesn't know half the illegal stuff she's been up to lately. His judgment is kind of skewed IMO.

Victoria actually asked Nick about Christian. Hah, at this point I doubt she could pick her nephew out of a lineup of little boys standing in front of a garage door.

If all Victor is trying to do is unmask Adam's nefarious motives, why is he also pulling his fake mental lapses with Vikki and Nick? I feel like Nikki should've challenged him on that claim.

Dang, the stank face Nikki made when Adam asked her if she had a minute. It was textbook "omg this m.f.-er." 🤠

Yo, Nikki, the call is coming from inside the house! Your precious Victoria and Nick went around you to confront Victor on his "issues". Meanwhile, you were probably in the executive washroom wiping your mouth after biting Adam's head off. Y'all are turning NE into a combat zone. 😵‍💫

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

She over-enunciates her words just like a drunk does when they don't want you to think they had too many.

Hmm, maybe this is leading to an alcoholism reveal for Mamie. It could be a good story arc since Jack and Billy are also addicts (pills and gambling, respectively). The Abbotts and the Winters/Hastings might unite to stage an intervention for Mamie, and then she could leave to enter a treatment center. Do it, JG!

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Dear Buttbiscuit;

I have developed the ultimate plan to cleanse my family of turncoats and unify them under my autocratic thumb, k? It came to me one day as I thrashed a punching bag. Did you know I was present at the first boxing match in human history? Og versus Grog in a no holds barred cave match. I was lighting my flatulence with hellfire to illuminate a point to Cog, the tribe philosopher, and those two damn fools started fighting over it. I could always make more, but you try reasoning with knuckle draggers.

Back to the cowardly traitors in my family! I will lure them into a vulnerable place by playing a senile old man slipping into his dotage. I will misidentify my children, “forget” things I just said, fly into rages and frighten them into forming a protective circle around me. This will bring my recalcitrant son back into the family company, reveal to me the depths of my daughter’s ambition and create lasting bonds between my true children and their half-brother. Please, share this with your readers, k? I am sure there are many billionaire soul eaters who can relate to having a dysfunctional family. Youhaveanicedaynow.

Signed;

Forgetful Like A Fox

Dear Forgetful Fox;

It would be my great pleasure to share this with my readers. Not too long ago, my siblings experienced a similar situation with their estranged mother. She had abandoned them when they were young, which sounds like something your children would have benefitted from. Instead, they’ll get to bask in your performative dementia, worried sick that you’re slipping away, memory by memory, until you’re a shell of yourself. Fortunately, you’ve chosen not to use this valuable time to cultivate a better relationship with your crotchfruit through self-reflection, honest conversation or loving them unconditionally. That’s obviously for pussies. Look, I’m no slouch when it comes to fucking with family. I’ll bang my brother’s wife, brag about it, embezzle millions from the family company to gamble with and call the health department on my niece’s restaurant after sneezing a conch-sized mucus plug into my salad. I personally draw the line at faking dementia after watching how deeply my brother and sisters were affected. If I draw a line, you know there’s a total dick move on the other side of it. When your children discover the extent to which you’ve manipulated them to satisfy your tremendous ego, I hope they have you airlifted to an ice floe with high polar bear traffic.

Dear Buttbiscuit;

How dare you. How absolutely dare you! Did I not order you to cease and desist in the dispensing of advice? The word of Nikki Newman is law, as my vile stepson Adam is learning. I don’t recall giving him permission to be born, yet here he is, pestering me and my wonderful children with his existence. Nicholas and Victoria already tax their father’s supply of giftable fucks without this interloper trying to siphon some off. Honestly, I believe this is your fault, Mr. “Buttbiscuit”. Were you not supposed to rid the world of him after someone used your daughter as a speed bump and you thought it was him? I mean, Chloe does share some of the blame with her amateur efforts at disappearing Adam. Before you close down your little therapy shop here, can you recommend a good hitman?

Signed;

Nikki Newman, Queen of the Universe

Dear Queen Shit of Turd Mountain;

The Genoa City Blowhole is an uncompromising beacon of truth and light in this shitty city and will stand behind my column. You mad, bro? Was it the paper’s big scoop that Nick Newman was identified as the serial puncher terrorizing the blind, elderly and wheelchair-bound of Genoa City? Or that you had to carry a big scoop when taking little Nicky bananapants on walks? You think Victoria is so great? Her ex-husband told me that she used to lick his face when he cut himself shaving. Gross! You know, it’s generally accepted that Adam Newman is a rogue and a wrecking ball, but perhaps you’re put off your game by his soulful eyes and devilish smile. It must suck to know that another woman produced a suave, intelligent charming son of a gun despite your husband’s genetic contributions. All you could pop out was a scarecrow and a dumbfuck. I will ignore your crack about my beloved daughter, since it appears you’re an uncouth psychopath hiding your lack of conscience behind money and status. By the way, elections will be happening in a couple of weeks. Will you be working the polls? Hahahaha!

Dear Buttbiscuit;

I hope you can help me. My ex-wife often dances on the edge of sanity, but lately she’s been waltzing with whackadoodles. I was thinking about relocating to Genoa City for a spell, but everywhere I go, there’s my ex, grinning like the Joker and flinging her gangly ass spaghetti arms around like one of those car dealership balloons. Just today, she was having a good laugh about the man she stabbed and threw in a lake while adamantly refusing to acknowledge the past. I guess I’m supposed to find this all charming? Our son is building me a panic room in his new apartment, but it won’t be ready in time to avoid having drinks with her, my son and his girlfriend. I’ve tried everything to rebuff her, from bluntly telling her she sucks to trying to bore her silly with concert tour stories. The silver lining is that I finally understand what the term “toxic positivity” means.

Signed;

Rock On the Fuck Away From Me

Dear Rock;

Here’s some bad news: egotists who want to spread the gospel of their newfound life philosophy are unstoppable forces of nature. I speak from personal experience as one particular strain of annoying emotional lamprey. Now, I’ve never committed an act of violence stronger than breaking hearts, so no one has to fear my homicidal rage. The best way to stave off a crazy, hot to trot ex would be to make yourself less appealing, as they want to date someone who looks foine as hell. It’s an ego boost to score a smokeshow, you know? A few tips: Dye your hair a ridiculous shade that makes you look like you’re trying to pass as 20 years younger. I like Eight Ball Black by Only For Dudes myself. Also, to really capture that authentic, trying too hard look, get some plastic surgery that veers dangerously close to creepy; stir in a little botox to prevent expressing any emotion. Wear all black like you think you’re Johnny Cash when you’re not even good enough to front a Nickelback cover band. If you’re forced to go into hiding, I have limited space for rent about a mile inside my right nostril. Good luck!

Edited by NinjaPenguins
  • Like 3
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 9
58 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Since when is Phyllis so concerned about Danny's opinion of her?

I like how SyPhyllis is still a little star struck with Danny. It gives her a sliver of humanity. And Danny, he's giving Vyle a run for his money with his pouffy helmet hair. And I don't care what anyone else thinks, I like Lily and Daniel together.

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

I like to play a game where I pause my DVR on Taz🌪️’s facial expression. It’s always a good laugh when I do so. Today I was treated to Taz🌪️’ face being covered completely by her hair. Taz🌪️ was doing her impression of Cousin Itt. 

Taz🌪️ enjoy it while you can. Your feeling of euphoria will last probably for just a day until you fuck up once again. You can’t help it. It’s in your DNA. 

Daniel, something unavoidable came up 😂😂. I guess the floor is a good place to do the unavoidable. 

WTF!  Daniel has a spare bedroom for Danny while he’s in town but how about a bedroom for Lucy. If he like Banaba Breath 🦍 on the wonderful father list and expects someone else to take care of his child?  

Nikki stop threatening Adam about what he might do and enforce your threat about what Audra is doing.  You’re some piece of work because you never accepted Adam because he’s not your child. Victor accepted Det Deadwood, your “love” child with Paul. At least Victor was married to Adam’s mother. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

I like how SyPhyllis is still a little star struck with Danny. It gives her a sliver of humanity. And Danny, he's giving Vyle a run for his money with his pouffy helmet hair. And I don't care what anyone else thinks, I like Lily and Daniel together.

I do too!

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

I do wonder if MS realizes that she repeats herself constantly. We all know the instant she comes on camera that we’re going to hear double lines all day long.

• Like 10
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

I do wonder if MS realizes that she repeats herself constantly. We all know the instant she comes on camera that we’re going to hear double lines all day long.

I really think she believes it's a brilliant acting choice. Because she's  crazy. 

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Since when is Phyllis so concerned about Danny's opinion of her?

I'm getting creepy vibes that there's going to be a pairing of Danny and Phylth.  Bleech.  I don't want to see her slithering across every surface to shake her teeth in the face of whomever she's talking to anymore.  And I don't want to see Danny flash all his teeth whenever he says something.  (God gave you lips, use them.)  I never thought I'd say this, but bring back Cricket.  Isn't that who Danny came to GC for?

21 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

My Mom had dementia. Don’t need to see  Victor fake it 🤬🤬

This can not be said enough.  It's a very poor writing choice and I hope JG burns in hell for it.

Edited by MollyB
  • Like 7
  • Applause 10
On 10/17/2023 at 11:05 PM, Js Nana said:

So, Phyllis hacked around in Tucker's financials and discovered that he is Mamie's silent partner in buying up Victor's Chancellor/Winters stock - how would owning part of Chancellor/Winters further Tucker's plan to rip the rug out from under the entire Abbott family, except for Traci, of course, who is of no consequence when it comes to being an Abbott.

Is Kyle going to try to pull a Yojimbo (1961 Japanese Samurai film, Dir. Akira Kurosawa) and play both sides against each other.

Oh please let Tracy (she's plump and therefor invisible to GC's males) play detective and squash Vile/tucker andAudra.

No that might be good.

23 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Is all this stuff with Victor’s impending dementia a real thing or is it a part of some master plan?

Yeah...anyway I like Nick expecting praise for not sucker punching now sighted Adam. He Could hit you back now. Have Adam say, "I'm Not Blind Now" and deck Banana Breath.

No that might be good.

23 hours ago, boes said:

It seems to be another of Victor's brilliant plans intended to "bring the family together" aka bring them to heel through emotional manipulation and shaming.

Victor apparently thinks pretending to have Alzheimer's is a fun game for the whole family and not a sadistic and cruel thing to do to those you supposedly love.

Victor loves his family, dammit, and he'll kill any of them who disagree with him.  If that ain't love then what is?  Youhaveanicedaynow.

Love is a straight-jacket from Vic and Nate for Christmas. Hang his portrait on the padded wall.

19 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

I would love it if, because they're (especially Nikki) freezing him out, Adam ends up being the only one that Victor decides isn't plotting against him because of his "dementia". Victor told Nikki he was using his supposed dementia as a test for his kids. So her stopping Adam from being in on anything regarding that and thus he's not "plotting" against Victor? Sweet, sweet karma for all of them.

Me too BUT "This might be good"

15 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Men of GC. Find out who cuts Tucker's hair and ply them with much cash.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

The citizens of GC are very cruel. They fake cancer, they fake their deaths, they fake dementia .  Never seen such a cruel bunch in my life. 

I do know of a friend whose father faked his death and believe me, it is devastating when the truth comes out. 

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2

I like Lily and Daniel as well. It’s amazing how much more likable she’s become since losing that bleached boat anchor and cattle hustler Cane. The look on her face yesterday when offered the fun opportunity to have drinks with Phyllis was perfect. Lily always tells the truth about Phyllis, something I appreciate.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

If you know the lyrics of Nadia’s Theme, it’s very apropos as a theme song for Y&R

Gone, dreams of the past

Gone, with a love that moved too fast

Gone, bright shiny days

Gone, in a young and restless haze 

Why did we love, than run away 

So little time, so much to say

And now, it’s gone 

Y&R for the most part is about relationship but currently, in GC, the underlying theme has become intrigue. 

Tucker is an amazing actor as Tucker. He has an answer for everything and can tell very convincing lies.  Tucker is the master of prevarication.  

• Like 10
  • Love 3

So at this point the GVN pontificating about "One will betray him," like he is Jesus at the Last Supper is on my last nerve. How will Victor ever know the remaining two just couldn't get their knives sharpened fast enough? Clearly "the betrayer" should be the heir to NE, as the most adept ruthless psychopath, like Victor. IMO, the remaining two anointed "loyalty winners" in this game of familial emotional lotto Victor is playing (with his willing handmaiden "Left Eye" Nikki) need to walk away from both of them, and never look back. The only justification I can deduce about this wretched storyline is JG got advance notice from the Daytime Emmy promoters that there will be a new award category this year: "Best Portrayal of a Dysfunctional and Toxic Family in a Daytime Soap."

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2

Hey Nate, Victor was counting on you to give him more ammo to justify dumping Adam. You more surprised Adam hasn't given you any, or that Victor was lowkey disappointed?

Jill was damning Mamie with faint praise, telling Lily and Devon not to underestimate her. Right, Jill, and you don't even know how low she's gone of late.

So Mamie and Tucker are in cahoots against Jill. Sorta. Auntie has a minor financial stake in C/W but what's Tucker's part, other than hating Jill?

Nate told Victor he's sure Victor is okay because he knows Victor would seek medical care if he weren't. Partless, Victor could've consulted a doctor outside of GC or even the country. How would you know?

I dunno about Mamie getting sassy with Tucker, or him laughing it off like she's just a dotty old lady. What is happening!!!???!!? The math ain't mathin'!

Apparently Tucker was feeling Devon out to find out how much he knows. He even brought up the bugged bonsai tree, which I guess the Abbotts haven't mentioned to Abby yet. (But OTOH, Tucker isn't aware the Abbotts have been tipped off about the bug, is he? Ow, my head! 🤯)

Over on another soap forum they've been calling Phyllis a lying machine but I'm ready to hand the patent to Tucker. Devon called him out on the two main schemes Tucker has in play and all Tucker did was make doe-eyes. Whoo.

I think it's finally started to sink in with Jill that Victor has no respect for her, either personally or as a fellow mega-rich business owner.

Shut up, Victor. Psychologically, what you're pulling on your kids by faking your mental decline is called entrapment. Nikki, please do the right thing and rat him out.

OMG, Nate, shadiness wafts off of you like 99% humidity. Devon knows better than to let you get too close again. Harness your smug.

Re the previews: so Ashley's back. Here comes the chaos--for Tucker, anyway.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Looking at Sally during her very predictable conversation with bitter nitwit Chloe. I couldn’t figure out who Sally reminded me of and then it hit me. With her seemingly larger lips she looked like that Real Housewife from Atlanta…Kim Zolciak Biermann. Sally is a beautiful young woman…her eyes and smile are infectious. But the heavy heavy makeup and distracting hair really ruin the natural beauty she has. This sounds awful but I hope Adam rejects her. Maybe they can slowly, slowly work their way back to each other. But I think the Nick pairing has ruined her for me.

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

So in the clippings Claire was looking at was an article about JT resurfacing to clear the coven of his death. Is she somehow related to JT?

And what is Nikki paying her that she has a room at the GCAC? I’d think she’d have a little apartment.

• Like 5
  • Useful 5
  • Love 4

Geez, right out of the gate Chloe starts ragging on Adam to Sally. AFAIC she's become a one-trick pony.

Surely Nick didn't expect Sharon the coffeehouse therapist to diagnose Victor remotely. At least Sharon was ethical enough not to try.

Now Victor is setting Adam up to go on the attack against Nate and Victoria. This guy.

Ditto comments upthread, what was going on with Sally's face today? I thought she looked kind of puffy, like a blowup doll. Cursed fillers!

Seriously, Sharon and Nick do not think Victor will see them coming. Sharon sidling up to Victor to do some quick analysis of his mental state = walking into his trap.

Just when Adam thought he was handling Victor, Daddy CEO swerved with a goofy mention of Nick returning to NE. Oy, it's hard to keep up with Victor's little gossipy moves between his kids.

Nick is the best man Sally has ever known? Oh please, Chloe, seek help. You're a loon.

Claire was staring awfully hard at that photo of Victoria and Nikki. Hmm. Envy?

OMG, Sally's outfit. People in the GCAC might've thought she was on the stroll. Julia Roberts doing her street strut at the beginning of Pretty Woman ain't got nothing on Sally.

Yeah, Nikki must be paying Claire hella well if she can afford a room at the GCAC. Or maybe it's the NE corporate suite where Vikki and Nate used to have their trysts.

Not sure I understood the significance of the snake doodle Adam found in Victor's desk. Was that supposed to be Victor's idea of Greek mythology's Hydra, but with only three heads? Or did he get it mixed up with Cerberus, the three-headed dog? Either way, not good.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Mrs Chipmunk, stick Mr Chipmunk’s acorns in your mouth and STFU. Stop pushing Banana Breath🦍on Sally because of your bias towards Adam.  I guess Mr Chipmunk’s acorns aren’t big enough to keep her mouth shut. One second Mrs Chipmunk says no more negativity and the next second she’s spouting negativity once again. There is the prof positive that Mrs Chipmunk’s elevator does not reach the top floor. Banana Breath🦍 is the the best man that Sally will ever know 😵‍💫😳😂😂

Pulling Sally’s funding is an Adam thing to do. WTF Banana Breath🦍. You cut and run a hell of a lot more than Adam. When push comes to shove, Adam stands up time after time.  

The look on Claire’s face when starting at the picture of Groucho🥸🥸🥸 and Nikki says that she has a vendetta against one or both of them. Going over the news reports, in her hotel room, Claire actually seems to have a vendetta against  the Newmans. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Nick is the best man Sally has ever known? Oh please, Chloe, seek help. You're a loon.

Is that rotting chestnut of Nick being a "good man" going to hold up after he blatantly and brutally blamed Sally for EVERYTHING that's gone on in their relationship.  According to him, all he's done is follow her lead while being totally devoted. 

Apparently, this dung beetle of a missing link has forgotten how wishy washy he was and for the longest time, on the durability and seriousness of their relationship?  How he moved back and forth with her emotionally until he was faced with Adam's swimmers making port while his apparently died at sea.  Even then, he equivocated in how committed he was to Sally and pretty made it all conditional on him winning out over Adam in corraling Sally.  No reason he'd remember belittling her decision-making, and no problem letting his family walk all over her, and he's always lapped up her embarrassing devolution into a caricature of a 50's housewife.

His baldfaced denial, right to Sally's face today, of ANY responsibility in the messiness of their relationship makes him the buttscratching, poop throwing King of the Bonobos today, and forever.  

If Chloe thinks he's such a catch then maybe she should go after him.  Just remember to pack the poop bags.  Of course, her choice of men centers on Kevin so fuck her and her opinions anyway.

Not to excuse Sally and her continuous litany of bad choices and blaming Adam for everything but Nick, today, was breathtaking in his narcissism.

Edited by boes
  • Like 2
  • Fire 6
  • Applause 11
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, boes said:

Nick, today, was breathtaking in his narcissism.

Yeah, he calls Sally to meet and then gets pissed when he finds her talking to Adam.  You broke up with her, banana breath.  She can talk to whomever she wants.

18 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Now Victor is setting Adam up to go on the attack against Nate and Victoria. This guy.

Given the juggling/musical chairs act he pulled with his kids and Sharon over the McCall/Kirsten deal, I would have thought that would be enough to have him committed at least for observation.  This next phase of him deciding they are all out to get him and then setting up the facts to prove it just screams dementia to me.  He's paranoid and unable to determine fact from fiction.  I hope his little scheme backfires and he winds up in a conservatorship with an outside disinterested party as the conservator.  Or maybe he and his equally clueless wife can just barricade themselves at the raunch and sit in the turrets waiting for the zombie attack.

Rant:  If I ever visit GC I will only drink bottled beer or water (sans lemon) and I will insist the bartender let me open it myself.  Every bar in this burg has the fruit garnishes sitting out on the bar top where they can be contaminated by every patron.  Did we learn nothing from Covid?

Claire went from Little House on the Prairie look to Daisy Duke?

Edited by MollyB
  • Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3

It seems The Writer has decided that due to Eric B’s age and health issues, he must must must be The Puppet Master of his ridiculous fiefdom. Everything and everyone revolves around him and his patented scold voice while sitting. This is not ageism on my part…I am as old as he is.

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

UGH, THE BUG. Vom. As much as I don't want to see Phylthy and Danny back together again, I'd just really love to see her bury that annoying chirping Cricket bug for the last time. Now we get to sit through at least 3 days of her crying on Danny's shoulder, yay.

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

Gah, Phyllis “flirting” with Danny. She looked like a praying mantis eyeing her next meal. Then the actual Bug and her weepy face at Danny. What did this poor soul do to deserve both in one day?

Free Danny!

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2