Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Jack: Have I been taking crazy pills? There was never a choice between Bluetooth and Diane

You never, and I mean NEVER disappoint!

eta: I am officially changing Audra's name to Megan Markle.

eta {again}I think BLUETOOTH is the best nickname EVER.

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

As far as the human condition goes, I do not expect Ashley to be anything but a bitch.  A kind word or being objective is not anywhere in Ashley’s warehouse. On the other hand, Jack would not abandon Diane under any conditions. The only time Jack was ever out of character is when he was Marco.  Now if Victor was anything but Victor, I would shit my pants.  I’ve worked for three Victors. I didn’t very much like them but they had my respect for their business acumen. The funny thing is that the three Victors I’ve worked for, all three have wives like Nikki. 

It looks like Ashley was handed the baton, by Crispy, to rant and rave about Diane. It was only entertaining for the first 5 minutes; but it became quite trite when it lasted 10 minutes longer.  Ashley did you worry Jabot when you took the top cosmetic formulas and ran off to Paris to form your own company?  

The monkeys with a keyboard waist a lot of airtime on boring as shit matters. It would have been a lot more entertaining to devote half of Ashley’s rant and all off Nostrils’ and Chelsea’s airtime to Sally’s OB appointment and the gender reveal. The most entertaining would be watching Banana Breath’s face when he pisses and moans about how happy Adam and Sally to find out they are having a ******. 

It looks like Neil’s Jazz Lounge is going to be the new go to place for drinks.  Has Noah’s club become passé?  Society is still the go to place for food and CL is still the go to place for coffee. 

No matter how much Nostrils tries to redeem himself, he’s still a pompous ass hole. Nostrils has fucked up so many relationships and now he’s trying to fuck up Kyle’s relationship with Summer❄️❄️❄️.  Summer❄️❄️❄️ is just like her mother where bias clouds her judgment and the is nothing you can do can convince her otherwise.  Even if Diane is proven innocent, Summer❄️❄️❄️ will still be convinced that Diane is still guilty. 

Could Nostrils and Chelsea be any more cheesy?  Oh it’s been so long, I forgot how to do it 🤢🤮. It also looks like Chelsea forgot how to kiss. It’s either that or Chelsea really didn’t want to kiss Nostrils. Chelsea kissed Nostrils’ upper lip while Nostrils kissed Chelsea’s lower lip. No full lip contact 😜

The monkeys with a keyboard saved us from watching Lily and Daniel swapping spit but could they have extended that courtesy to Nostrils and Chelsea?  

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3

Today was so boring, I only watched the Tucker story.  I will be exceedingly sorry if he really leaves.

What the actual fuck is up with Chelsea?  Her hair looks awful girlfriend, get thee to a hair dresser and remove those extensions and her intense, almost fanatical obsession withe Omega is amlost frightening

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

So Chelsea simpers something like "It's been a long time since I've been with anything" -batteries are available behind the counter at your local Walgreen's, Chelsea - and then ButtBiscuit oozes out with "It's just like riding a bike".

That statement right there, ButtBiscuit, explains everything about why your relationships fail, you eejit of a man.  You also might want to remember that bikes these days come with different speeds and not everyone is trying for the three minute mile.

Here's hoping they both get their parts caught in the chain.

ButtBiscuit is like a walking, talking, tube of Brylcreem.  He oozes oil and he always seems just one step away from whipping out his comb and running it through his ducktail.  His advice is as wise today as it was back before da wimmins got the vote.

giphy.gif

Oh, you wish, ButtBiscuit, you wish.

Bouffant Boy has more chemistry with that closed door than he has with Dummer.  But Uncle ButtBiscuit probably hit on it before he did.

As for Tucker and Audra, silly boy,

giphy.gif

Audra's has plans for your plans and she'll up those with more plans.

Bwahaha!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3

Why did Jack keep referring to Diane as "my fiancée"? Heh, since there's a Seinfeld moment for every occasion, I'll just leave this here:

That's quite a tat Daniel has on his arm. Have we ever seen it before? Might be why Heather left him, lol.

Nah, Daniel, it wasn't a daydream. You did see your undead mommy at the memorial service. Chile, you don't even know the half of what insanity she's been up to.

Good thing Tucker didn't have a heart attack while he and Victor were discussing the sale of McCall Unlimited. That would've been some creepy Ashland déjà vu all over again.

Poor Kyle, he has no guy pals so he has to share his marital woes with Uncle Misfit. Whatever Billy says, Kyle, you better do the opposite. (And ew on Kyle talking about his and Summer's boudoir troubles with the man who sexually assaulted her. You didn't think that through, JG. 🙁)

Still not a fan of death used as an aphrodisiac but darned if Lily and Daniel aren't a good-looking couple. Those two have aged rather well.

Does Audra have a GPS tracker on Tucker or does she also live at the GCAC? Seems like she's always sidling up to him.

Billy caught a postcoital vibe between Lily and Daniel, tee hee. Lily was certainly still in the afterglow, the way she flounced into Society like her cooch hadn't stopped tingling.

And now Billy moves on to his backpocket option. Ugh. I actually felt sorry for Chelsea.

Jack looking at Ashley like a nest of snakes had just sprouted out of her head. Right there with ya, Jackie. Your sister has totally gone over the edge. But I bet my guy Tucker could calm her down in that special, generous way of his.

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3

This show’s main problem (like it only has one) is that most of the scenes could have been a text message. Just repetitive in-person conversations giving the same information. 

How is Diane charged with murder for poisoning. When Phallus died in a fire. At best the charge is attempted murder, but that’s not what anyone — including the DA and her defense attorney — is saying. That should have been the first thing out of Michael’s mouth and to my knowledge he hasn’t brought it up. That blood isn’t even evidence, there’s no chain of custody on it. And certainly when Phallus pops up a-okay it should be sus af, you faked your death by orchestrating an ambulance crash replete with other people’s corpses, but we’re supposed to believe you wouldn’t tamper with a blood sample?

If she’s gonna skip back into town and blame the whole caper on dead!Stark (despite her autonomously creating the “I’m scared of Diane” narrative for days/weeks and obsessively targeting Diane for months AND legally marrying Stark) then what was the point? Diane’s not going to prison and there are no consequences to Phyllis for letting her children and friends believe she died and standing in the room watching them mourn her at her funeral and still not saying anything. 

Edited by Rye
  • Like 9
  • Applause 9

Why were Sally, Nick and Adam all in Sally's hotel room after the doctors appointment? This is all getting a little too icky for me.  Why don't they just go ahead and have her live with both of them. That would be a novel storyline.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3

Nick called the baby an "it" when they all know the baby is a "she." He is such a knuckle-dragging cave dweller.

And TPTB are seriously trolling us by letting Ally smolder with Nick, the proverbial turd in the punchbowl, ruining the moment.

Fuk65v8XwBkjW8l?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 11
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

Cue the music “Ode to Joy”. Sally and Adam are having a little girl.  I’m so happy to see the excitement on Sallly’s and Adam’s faces and Banana Breath scoffing at their enjoyment. In Yiddish Banana Breath would be called a Shtik Drek. English translation shit head but it means a whole lot more when you say it in Yiddish.  Little Chamomile, Sally and Adam were joking at the time, but is that actually going to be her name?  I like it!  Finally, the turd was flushed out of the room giving Sally and Adam a chance to talk about their confidences and insecurities.  Christian was talked about more today than in a month.  

There was a big difference about Diane faking her death and Crispy faking her death. Nobody gave 💩💩 about Diane but she only left Kyle behind.  With Crispy being elevated to sainthood, everyone is missing Crispy. Crispy, as usual, only thinks about herself and not the “masses” she left behind.  

I have a better solution for Victor, forget Banana Breath and welcome Sally to help Adam. I’m sure Banana Breath would object. 

Stark is officially dead. I guess Crispy didn’t do a good job getting rid of the body unless she wanted the body found to set up Jack or Kyle. 

I’m not to crazy about Lauren but I have respect for TB. She has 6 horses which 5 of them were adopted.  TB also has rescued dogs. What’s not to love about a person who loves animals. 

• Like 6
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, CountryGirl said:

Nick called the baby an "it" when they all know the baby is a "she." He is such a knuckle-dragging cave dweller.

I noticed that too and it irked me. 

• Like 10
  • Love 4

Tucker in his dad jeans. Yowza. 🤪

Watch yourself, Ashley. Keep at it and you'll be faking your death too. Abby doesn't want to be dragged down into your obsession with Diane.

YAY! A GIRL!!!!

Lauren knows Jack talked Michael into going against her wishes wrt serving as Diane's defense attorney. Not sure what Jack hoped to accomplish by putting it in her face. He's lucky she still values their long friendship.

Chamomile? Oh Sally, no, that will not fly as a name. The kids will be calling your daughter Camo. Or Ammo. Or, to stay on theme, War Pig. 😉

OMG, Victor never stops treating his grown kids like chess pieces. It makes zero sense for Nick and Adam to run MU together if they can't even deal with each other at NE. Tiresome.

I didn't understand what Sally was saying about Christian. Adam has been no influence in that kid's life and Christian's mainly turned out to be a sap. IMO her "nature vs. nuture" argument was more shade on Nick than a prop for Adam.

"Things aren't always as they seem." Understatement of year, Jack. Boy are you going to be mad.

Nick said Baby Girl Newman is due in a couple of months. So, either a June baby or Nick is bad at simple math.

Ruh roh. Chance was talking to Sharon like he sees himself as the avenger against the misdeeds of GC's rich and powerful. Don't start measuring for your superhero cape yet, fella. This time the victim is the perp.

Yeah whatever, Ashley. Face it, you're a wannabe dominatrix and Tucker doesn't swing that way.

Whoa, did the GCPD find Jeremy's corpse? That's either going to be good news for Diane or much, much worse. 🤔

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3

Calling Nick a “knuckle dragging cave dweller” is an insult to cave dwellers. He is an insult to actors and over-sexed, obnoxious, entitled man babies around the world. We need to shower every time he slithers and oozes onto our screens. 🤢

Edited by Kemper
  • Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

I noticed that too and it irked me. 

It annoyed me also. It kind of let us know that while Adam is genuinely interested in the baby, Nick is only trying to support Sally to stick it to Adam, the baby just being a tool for him

{see what I did there?}

• Like 6
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

I saw Sharon Case was nom’d for a daytime Emmy. I can kind of understand why Michelle Stafford and MCE were picked because of the outlandish stories, acting etc but Sharon? For what? Swanning around the coffee shop eavesdropping and butting where she isn’t needed? 

Edit to add: I'm rooting for Baby Girl Newman to be named Hope. That will really stick in the other Newman's craws. Especially Nick and Nikki.

Edited by pvandal
  • Like 10
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, Rye said:

How is Diane charged with murder for poisoning. When Phallus died in a fire.

Welcome, RYE and please join me and the other legal eagles here at the OMG, Can't They Get a Legal Consultant table.  We're tasting some fine Pinots today.

17 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I have a better solution for Victor, forget Banana Breath and welcome Sally to help Adam. I’m sure Banana Breath would object. 

I'd pay money just to see his head explode.  Next, CPS could be called and Sally and Adam get Christian back and, what the hell, Connor, too.  Then they could be one little happy family.  Playdates with Aria and Dom.  Live somewhere else other than a hotel suite.

16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Nick said Baby Girl Newman is due in a couple of months. So, either a June baby or Nick is bad at simple math.

He's a Newman so a couple of months can be however long he wants it to be, yougotthat?

Today's Rant:  Assley is fraying my last nerve.  She wants to control Tucker entirely, but she sloughs it off as only wanting him to make nice with Darvon for his (Tucker's) sake.  She can't trust him enough to run off with him or marry him but she wants him to move in with her (kudos to Tucker for seeing that as the knife-in-Jack's-back scheme that it is).  She sneers at him one minute, sarcastically belittling him and then brings on the teary-eyed afwaid wittle girl the next.  Two words, Tucker:  Run. Now. Finish packing that suitcase and get out of town.  Another one of the Coven is about to implode.

Unrant:  I appreciated that the MU debt was paid back.  If Tucker had run off to Bali or Peru with all the proceeds I would have been pissed.  (Although it would have served Assley right to be stuck with it.)  But I did wonder if the debt owned by someone other than the company would have to be factored into the contract and the debt addressed before the transaction could be finalized.  Signing contracts in a restaurant or hotel room without benefit of legal counsel just sees very unbusinesslike to me.

17 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I’m not to crazy about Lauren

Me, either.  But I can't wait to see what happens when she finds out her best friend is alive.  Maybe Phylth will wind up dead after all.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

What in the chicken fried fuck is that outfit Nikki has on in the OFFICE?? Costume department needs to use up the sequin material they overbought for the big anniversary shindig? Beyond laughable. Cringe.

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

Weighing in on the discussion about how can Diane be charged with murder when it was a fire that killed Phyllis, far be it for me to give TPTB any credit where legal matters are concerned, but there is legal basis for this charge.

Setting aside the fact that Phyllis is very much alive, if she were to have died and Diane were to have poisoned her, Diane can be said to be the proximate cause of Phyllis' death because had she not poisoned her, Phyllis would not have required medical attention and would not have been barbecued in the ambulance.

Diane in this scenario set the chain of events that led to Phyllis' death in motion.

All of that said, I'm sure proximate causation never crossed TPTB's mind. Big words with lots of syllables is beyond their comprehension.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I'm rooting for Baby Girl Newman to be named Hope. That will really stick in the other Newman's craws. Especially Nick and Nikki.

Oh yes, that would be perfect! Hopefully (😉) Sally wouldn't feel some type of way about it also being the name of one of the people back in L.A. she had problems with. Hope Logan is still on B&B..

He's a Newman so a couple of months can be however long he wants it to be, yougotthat?

Screw those Newmans, at least the ones who think the can control time. On another soap forum someone pointed out that Sally started having pregnancy symptoms back in December. So either Baby Girl Newman is arriving in September or she's going to be quite early in June. Somehow I don't see TPTB being brave enough to mess around with a six-month pregnancy given how controversial that time frame could be.

Diane can be said to be the proximate cause of Phyllis' death because had she not poisoned her, Phyllis would not have required medical attention and would not have been barbecued in the ambulance.

In that case, wouldn't Diane be charged with manslaughter?

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 7
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

In that case, wouldn't Diane be charged with manslaughter?

Manslaughter or negligent homicide (often referred to as involuntary manslaughter) wouldn't be appropriate because both of those crimes assume no intent to kill the victim, even though that was the end result of their actions. One of the most common examples is drunk driving where a fatality (other than the driver) occurs. 

Diane poisoning Phyllis would show intent to kill so murder would be applicable unless, of course, it could be argued Diana didn't know she gave Phyllis poison. The intention or knowledge (mens rea) is what distinguishes murder from manslaughter. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 6
  • Love 3

In regards to Nikki’s getup, allow me to quote the great Sophia Petrillo: “What’s with Satan’s secretary” 

The real drama on this show appears to be in the makeup room because they decided Eileen should serve Baby Jane Hudson realness today 

If I were a criminal I’d head to Genoa City and wreak havoc because between Scooby investigating and Scrappy prosecuting I’d be home free in no time. “My star witness” Girl…

• LOL 16

Looked like Adam's been working out. 👀

Diane has stopped moping and decided to fight for her freedom. Good.

Adam confronting Nate at Society was odd to me. Was it important for Nate to know who the father of Sally's baby is, or was the proud papa-to-be just running around bragging?

Victor really wants to stir up shite between Victoria and Adam, again. But Adam didn't even know yet that daddy bought him McCall Unlimited. He may not appreciate having his own father treat him like a tool.

Oh come on, a person who managed to fake her own death for decades is not stupid enough to buy murder poison with her own credit card.

Yeah, there's nothing like having food at a recent crime scene to get those romantic juices flowing. 🙄 I think Neil's jazz lounge is becoming a shoehorned set which has to be used no matter how little sense it makes in the moment.

Aw, Summer, your fantasy world is falling apart, huh? If Stark was Diane's co-conspirator and he died while she was in jail, there's a huge hole in the plot, sweetums.

Nikki was certainly proud of the bright, sparkly fabric wrapped around the lower part of her body today. Meh.

The only way the deck could've been better stacked against Diane is if Phyllis had used AI to imitate her voice. Then Phyllis could've had BotDiane leave a threatening voicemail instead a silly letter.

Lol, I bet Sharon didn't want to walk out with Chance after their mini-date because she had to wait until her cooch cooled down. Crystal was in the background mumbling, "This sweaty cougar better leave me a huge tip."

I'll never understand why Victor persists in believing Adam can't get a job unless it's at a place Victor controls. At least Adam knows better.

Phyllis is straight up insane, as well as THE WORST PARENT EVER! I almost felt bad for Summer when she turned around and saw that psycho. Almost.

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Aw, Summer, your fantasy world is falling apart,

PUHLEEZE, don't toy with me!

ETA: The Fashion Police should be out in full force, what Nikki wore was so wrong; on so many levels she ought to cool her heels in the drunk tank overnight. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

It’s only a soap opera. I get it, but it’s in my nature to analyze, point out, and correct things that are wrong.  

The monkeys with a keyboard made a half ass effort to try to fill in the blanks with the evidence against Diane. It was like revisionist history to make the evidence seem somewhat plausible. Like what was mentioned before, we just got a narrative telling us what happened and not seeing what happened.  

I would like to go back to the memorial and question how did Crispy get there and back from the Shady Pines Motel?

Stark was found, by a fisherman, washed up on the shore of a lake not in GCPD’s jurisdiction.  Now the question becomes how did Crispy move a 200+ man from the Shady Pines Motel to a lake than managed to get him into the lake without being seen. Chance said he was washed up on the shore not laying by the shore. I ask this because, when Crispy’s therapist died in her condo, she needed help from Kevin to get rid of the body of a much smaller man. 

When did Crispy plant the letter and steal Diane’s credit card?  We only saw Crispy trying to take the ring but Stark was the one who actually stole it.  If Diane’s credit card was used to buy the cyanide, on line, then why didn’t the credit card company alert Diane to a purchase where the card was not present?  I get that alert all the time.  The purchase was made on line but from whose computer or smartphone?  

The cyanide was in Crispy’s mask and Diane asked how that was possible.  By breathing cyanide in, it’s lethal within minutes plus the person putting the cyanide would have to be very careful in not exposing themselves to the fumes. The cyanide would first have to be mixed with water and spread or rubbed on the mask. I say again, that would put the person in jeopardy of exposing themselves since cyanide can be absorbed by the skin. Where’s Diane’s mask and rubber gloves?  

Michael, Diane does have a witness that the ring was stolen by Stark and that is Jack. Stark might have been wearing a mask but he can be identified by his valor suit. He was the only man wearing a grey velour suite. 

Wake up and smell the coffee Michael, you know that Crispy is capable of anything. If Diane knew about the letter, then why didn’t she show it to Jack or Kyle?  In addition, Michael, have you known Crispy to be afraid of anyone or anything?  Diane’s theory of what happened is as plausible but wrong. Stark could have been using Crispy all along.  Why did Crispy leave the message on Michael’s phone?  Why not Lauren?If Crispy was so afraid wouldn’t she hide behind her hubby Stark who was suppose to protect her. Crispy ranted and raved for about 10 minutes when she came into the lounge. All that time she didn’t wear a mask.  You hardly saw Crispy wearing a mask at all. Think about it. Crispy is so afraid, of Diane, that she goes back to her room, puts on her mask, for some unknown reason, and takes it off, throw it on the floor, so she can make her deranged speech.  

Back to human nature. Do we expect Cruella to be anything but a self righteous arrogant condescending hypocritical bitch?  That’s Victor’s office Cruella. Victor is only allowing you to use it and allows you to serve as CEO.  Nikki truer words were never spoken. When competing  against your father, you will never win. It’s the difference of having wits and being dim witted. I’m quite sure Nikki picked up on the change in Cruella’s demeanor when Natey Nate Nate walked into the office. I’m also quite sure Nikki picked up on Cruella asking Natey Nate Nate to back her up that she’s having a little R&R. Woman are very intuitive on picking up signals from other woman. 

Adam is the smartest Newman of then all. He’s asking for complete autonomy. Adam tells Victor, fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.  Newman Media was supposed to be Adam and Victor working together but Victor sold it to NE putting Adam under Cruella’s thumb.  What to keep Victor from doing it again because Cruella will stomp her feet and hold her breath until he does so. 

Crispy revealed herself to Summer❄️❄️❄️ but not to Daniel. They were both there at the same time.  I would imagine that Crispy has more nefarious activity on her agenda and Summer ❄️❄️❄️ would be easier to manipulate into helping her mother.  Until Crispy reveals to all she’s alive, she still will be known as Crispy.  

Say what you need to say about Sharon’s face that doesn’t move but Sharon still has a slamming body and legs. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Damn, so many good questions Waldo13!

Also, if the body washed up on shore does that mean she took it out on a boat and dumped it? How in the world would she manage to rent a boat, get his body on a boat and then dump it all without being noticed?

It just doesn't seem right that Michael the defense attorney received that voice mail from Phyllis accusing Diane of trying to kill her. I mean come on, isn't that some sort of huge conflict of interest?

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 5
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3
Just now, MsMalin said:

Damn, so many good questions Waldo13!

Also, if the body washed up on shore does that mean she took it out on a boat and dumped it? How in the world would she manage to rent a boat, get his body on a boat and then dump it all without being noticed?

Maybe Jaboat is still docked at the marina.

• LOL 18

Victoria is so obnoxious regarding Adam. I hope Victor tires of her and throws her out. 
Who brought attention to Nate’s side part? Cause now that’s all I see when he’s on. Some dicks can’t be unsucked. 

• Fire 2
  • LOL 14
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Woman are very intuitive on picking up signals from other woman. 

My God you can practically smell Victoria's cooch salivating through the tv screen.

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
36 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Maybe Jaboat is still docked at the marina.

That's it!!  She probably stole Buttbiscuit's captain's hat, impersonated him and took it out for a three hour tour.   Question is, how does velour hold up after being waterlogged for days?

Edited by boes
  • LOL 18
1 hour ago, One Tough Cookie said:

Wouldn't the computer company have a record of when the poison was bought and what domain it was from?  If it was done via phone, they should also have a record of the number, time of purchase and where the stuff was sent.

Now now, you really must stop making sense. 

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, MsMalin said:

My God you can practically smell Victoria's cooch salivating through the tv screen.

That scene really made me uncomfortable. She’s literally using her position as his boss to force him back into a sexual relationship with her after he told her he doesn’t want to do it anymore. Gross. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Rye said:

That scene really made me uncomfortable. She’s literally using her position as his boss to force him back into a sexual relationship with her after he told her he doesn’t want to do it anymore. Gross. 

Altho it won't happen, I'm hoping side part sues her for harassment.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 3
50 minutes ago, Rye said:

Once was more than enough for Natey Nate Nate.  We didn’t see the part where Cruella was instructing Natey Nate Nate how to “do it” and she kept moaning her name the more she got exited. 

Where is Kevin when you need him. As the computer tech, for the GCPD, he could determine the IP address where the order was placed.  You can’t buy Cyanide at Walmart or CVS so I would imagine the seller would have more detailed records, of the purchase,  not just the purchase receipt.  Plus we need Kevin to find the CCTV footage of the accident. 

One last thing for now. Where is the EMT and why hasn’t Michael deposed him?  Is the EMT another person that they won’t be able to find to give testimony at trial?  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, Bunnyto4 said:

What in the chicken fried fuck is that outfit Nikki has on in the OFFICE?? Costume department needs to use up the sequin material they overbought for the big anniversary shindig? Beyond laughable. Cringe.

She looked like she was on her way to the company Christmas party. It was just so wrong for a random spring day at the office.

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Where is Kevin when you need him. As the computer tech, for the GCPD, he could determine the IP address where the order was placed.  You can’t buy Cyanide at Walmart or CVS so I would imagine the seller would have more detailed records, of the purchase,  not just the purchase receipt.  Plus we need Kevin to find the CCTV footage of the accident. 

One last thing for now. Where is the EMT and why hasn’t Michael deposed him?  Is the EMT another person that they won’t be able to find to give testimony at trial?  

When Jeremy paid off the EMT, he also told him to leave town and assume a new identity.  Nice work, if you can get it! 

It is strange that Kevin has not been around for any of this, if only to support his good friend Daniel.

Did Phyllis anonymously text Summer and ask to meet?  Is that why Summer was acting so fidgety?

I thought it was hilarious that Sharon wanted to have dinner in a place that must hold so many happy memories for her!

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

When Jeremy paid off the EMT, he also told him to leave town and assume a new identity.  Nice work, if you can get it! 

It is strange that Kevin has not been around for any of this, if only to support his good friend Daniel.

Did Phyllis anonymously text Summer and ask to meet?  Is that why Summer was acting so fidgety?

I thought it was hilarious that Sharon wanted to have dinner in a place that must hold so many happy memories for her!

I thought that Stark only paid the driver to get lost and the EMT just to stick to the script.  Wouldn’t his testimony be need at trial?  It would be very suspicious if Stark and the EMT were not there to testify. 

it must have been Crispy that contacted Summer❄️❄️❄️ telling her that there was information about her mother’s murder. 

Sharon wanted to have dinner at the GCAC’s restaurant. It was closed for a special occasion so they went down to the lounge. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
9 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Once was more than enough for Natey Nate Nate.  We didn’t see the part where Cruella was instructing Natey Nate Nate how to “do it” and she kept moaning her name the more she got exited. 

O>M>G.  What a  way to e begin my breakfast!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
13 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Crispy revealed herself to Summer❄️❄️❄️ but not to Daniel. They were both there at the same time.  I would imagine that Crispy has more nefarious activity on her agenda and Summer ❄️❄️❄️ would be easier to manipulate into helping her mother.

So there she was, hiding in the bushes, spying on her two grieving children, waiting for one of them to leave before showing herself to the other. This story is lousy.

9 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Maybe he's in Portugal with Heather and Pauly Tightpants.

• Like 4
  • Love 6

Query: Has the Buttbiscuit afterglow been addressed? I’m super depressed about last night’s hockey game and really don’t want that mess waiting for me this afternoon. Just thinking about the treacle those two dopes will be force feeding each other sends piss shivers up my spine.

Why didn’t Bluetooth McCrispy just call the cops immediately after exsanguinating Stark? She could have claimed self defense, that Jeremy poisoned her and kidnapped her, and then she could have galloped back into town the conquering hero. She could lord it over Diane and Jack for years that she magnanimously returned to exonerate her worst enemy. Of course, Jack would eventually fall back in love with her, stupidly believing she’d found her moral compass. Summer’s smug would become so dense that it collapses into a black hole that eats Kyle’s excess hair. Instead we get this illogical dumpster fire where Phyllis looks worse by the day yet will somehow still end up being feted as Lady Justice. Fuck off, head writer. Learn how to tell a fucking story.

• Like 3
  • Applause 13
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Hey, it's Take Your Child to Work Day!

Wonder if we'll get to see little Dominic helping to bus tables at Society? Or Harrison running around the Jabot building handing out mini-muffins made lovingly by Mrs. Martinez? Or Aria stopping by the Jabot CEO office to barf baby formula on Billy's three-piece suit? Or Nick patting Sally's belly in the NE CEO office? Oh wait, Adam will quietly call foul on that play. Meanwhile, Connor will glare at Sally as he calculates the location of the nearest dim stairwell...

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Why didn’t Bluetooth McCrispy just call the cops immediately after exsanguinating Stark? She could have claimed self defense, that Jeremy poisoned her and kidnapped her, and then she could have galloped back into town the conquering hero. She could lord it over Diane and Jack for years that she magnanimously returned to exonerate her worst enemy. Of course, Jack would eventually fall back in love with her, stupidly believing she’d found her moral compass. Summer’s smug would become so dense that it collapses into a black hole that eats Kyle’s excess hair. Instead we get this illogical dumpster fire where Phyllis looks worse by the day yet will somehow still end up being feted as Lady Justice. Fuck off, head writer. Learn how to tell a fucking story.

They’re seriously trying to cast this character as the victim and writing this like anyone anywhere is rooting for her after they’ve made it completely impossible. There is NO mitigating circumstance to Phyllis putting herself in this situation. None. There’s no sympathy for Stark trying to kill her because the only reason she was there is because she faked her own death like a sociopath.

Phyllis is so fucking selfish and terrible. Even telling Summer, she knows that’s the end of her marriage and she doesn’t gaf. She acts like if Summer keeps it a secret the two of them will be going for mani pedis every week. If you can only see her sporadically it doesn’t matter if she’s in prison. I stg if Phyllis doesn’t go to prison for this I’m done with this show. And they’re writing her like we should be rooting for her to get away with it. Throw the whole show away honestly.

Eta: “Are you gonna save Diane or save me??” Idk bitch which one of you didn’t do anything? Like even now she has no concept that it was wrong to frame Diane for murder, she’s just regretting leaving her kids, kinda, like not so much that she’d ameliorate it if the kid might snitch or whatever. 

Edited by Rye
  • Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 9
  • Love 1

Phyllis really is the worst parent in the world. It was ok to fake her own death because her children are grown but Diane doing it was bad because Kyle was so young? 
And now she confessed everything to Summer but expects her to remain quiet while she comes up with a plan? I suppose her plan will be to still blame Diane for something she didn’t do. Summer is a twit for going along with it. 
How about just saying Stark manipulated you into marrying him and faking your death and then tried to actually you and you defended yourself?

• Like 9
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3