Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

After a while the monkeys with a keyboard may choose to ignore Chelsea’s mental disorder like they have done with Sharon being bipolar. Thought when occasionally mention, Sharon is still bipolar where there’s no cure just medication.  

Whatever happened to Victor's snowflakes?

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Aren't there specific educational requirements to be an interior designer?  I think they're a few steps from being architects, kind of like physicians assistants are almost-but-not-quite doctors.  But they have to know building codes and CAD and all that crap.  Did Sally mean interior decorator?  That would be kind of disappointing...everybody with HGTV thinks they're an interior decorator.  

Billy needs a hobby.  Adam wants to check on his son's mother, but first he has to get the gatekeeper's approval?  Daniel needs to get that dumb game online tout-de-fucking-suite so Billy can save some other princess.  Meanwhile, Chelsea was trying to manipulate Lily into green-lighting unlimited access to Billy, but her face instantly cracked when Lily whipped out the phone book and reminded her there are other people she could call for support.  If either one of them had any sense, they'd be trying to unload him on the other.  I'm not a big Lily fan, but she has been pretty great recently.

**Note to @boes...Dear boesy, I cannot seem to get through your posts lately, because I literally can't see through the tears of laughter in my eyes.  I had to watch an ASPCA commercial just to compose myself enough to write this!  Yours, Snap

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Nick does nothing but complain about how business is done at the Newman Cabal.  This can't be a surprise by now that Victoria and Victor are terrible people and run the company accordingly.   If Sir Stuffs His Pants is so miserable, why does he insist on working there?

Holy shit, Billy comes off as a degenerate addict far worse now than he did during the worst of his gambling escapades.  

Typical move by Chelsea to prop up how "helpful" Billy is, before putting the burden on Lily to be the spoil sport.  I think Lily played that as well as she possibly could have.  Honestly, I'm enjoying watching her lately.  

Elena and Sally with the absolute glow up going on, *almost* dulled by their current choice in partners.  

I mean, the dude thinks he will have time to get to museums in freaking LA.   Then again, if the plan is kicking him off the Griffith Observatory, or dumping him and Victoria in the La Brea Tar Pits...I say go for it.

Edited by JNavarro
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Aren't there specific educational requirements to be an interior designer?  I think they're a few steps from being architects, kind of like physicians assistants are almost-but-not-quite doctors.  But they have to know building codes and CAD and all that crap.  Did Sally mean interior decorator?  That would be kind of disappointing...everybody with HGTV thinks they're an interior decorator.  

No special education requirements to be a interior designer nor a interior decorator.  In essence they can be one in the same. My wife only has a BA Degree in Fine Arts and had a very successful career.  She had the ability to create functional space, as a designer, with the use of placing furniture, as the decorator, in creating the functional space.  In changes to building structures or a persons home, she would work with building contractors to make sure those structural changes could be made. A prime example of what my wife could do would be with the TV show “Flip or Flop”.  Tarek would act mostly as an interior designer but used a contractor to make the physical changes.  Than  Christina would act mostly as the interior decorator.  

As for Sally being in competition with Rodan, I don’t imagine Rodan is acting as an interior designer. I image Marchetti Home is not a manufacturer but a place where interior designers would go to purchase furniture, carpets, dinnerware, etc.  Sort of a high end Bob’s Furniture and Home Decor. 

Sally should start with a make over of the Grand Albatross and Society. The Grand Albatross looks like a Motel 6 and Society looks like a Chillys. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

They fall, oh so softly and gently, from his ass, every blessed Christmas Eve.

As Michael Bubbly says, 

Let it SNOW!

I think I've got holly in my heart...... and man, does it itch.....

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
On 11/29/2022 at 8:24 AM, MsMalin said:

I discussed Daniels idea at dinner with my son who is a gamer. To quote him, looking for/rescuing a princess is an old trope which would not fly in today's culture. That theme was made popular over 25 years ago (Zelda, Mariocart) which would not fly today.

Makes you wonder who Y&R's gamer expert is

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6

I want Sally to accept Adam’s proposal but I also want the one shouldered, blue teeth, Diane hating, grimacing purple people eater to find out that her Nick is getting it on with Sally.

No, no no. Not today devil.  Sally should accept the proposal.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

They both work at Newman, last I checked.

As a longtime gamer, I feel like Daniel’s corny ass concept won’t fly. There are a number of reasons I play video games, and exactly none of them are self-improvement.

I had to mute some of today’s show, man. Phyllis is such a passive aggressive asshole. How I wanted Lily to plant a sock full of nickels in her deranged Jokeresque smile. Then you have her faildaughter, carrying her lovely grudge against Sally for, you know, setting her up in the plush career she currently enjoys. Love to see Phyllis and Summer walk in on Daniel and Sally enjoying a smoking hot one night stand. (Well, not really. Sally belongs with Adam, but I want some faces cracked)

Billy and his twin tunnels of despair calling up Chelsea repeatedly like a junkie trying to reach his crack dealer is not gripping TV. It is heartwarming, though, to see Chelz only needed a couple of weeks to go from jumping off the jabalcony to effortlessly offering her son parental pearls of wisdom. Depression is easy, yo. Chelsea isn’t crazy, but she is a heel. And you know, I’ve always liked Sharon, but girrrl, ain’t no one jealous of Buttbiscuit, especially Adam.

Did I mention that Phyllis is the absolute worst and will hopefully be sucked into another dimension the next time Billy inhales deeply?

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 8

What the hell kind of professional is Sharon? Standing around in public discussing Chelsea with Billy and then Adam. 
Nikki and Ashley. Teamed up with Grimace and now she’s gone rogue and they are worried. These two know all the horrible things Grimmy has done. Not just that green dress but things like running down Paul and Christine….etc.  
I’m now getting sick of Diane her whining. I’d rather see: 

1. Phyllis walking in on Jack and Diane making love.
  2. Phyllis walking in on Ashley and Nick making love.
  3. Phyllis walking in on Nikki and Daniel making love.
  • LOL 15
18 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I disagree.

Well, I guess it’s just a new thought to me. I’ve never seen the idea about Abby and/or Devon being some sort of super legacy kids before.

Ever since they sorased Abby, for the most part she’s existed on the fringes of both the Abbott and the Newman families. So much so I often forget she’s a family member. Victor involves himself into every little detail in Adam, Nick, and Victoria’s life. Whereas he’ll show up for one important day in Abby’s… maybe. Same with the Abbotts, I can’t count all the family meetings they have that don’t include her.

Romance wise Abby tends to have one-night stands, someone else’s guy, or the men right before they leave Genoa City. She slept with Summer’s husband Austin, and Sharon’s boyfriend Scott Grainger. Short stints with Daniel Romalotti, Carmine, Zack Stinnett-the pimp in the prostitution ring, Alex Chavez, and Nate. She was engaged for a short time to Tyler Michaelson and Arturo. But there was never a thought they were marrying one of GC’s major legacy characters in the story. With Arturo, the story was about marrying a wealthy woman since he was a working-class man but nothing much more than that. When she married Stitch there didn’t seem to be any big fanfare about him marrying a prime legacy character. All her relationships seemed to be an afterthought rather than planned out like the other legacy kids. Except when it came to Chance.

The most super legacy thing I’ve ever seen Abby do is marry Phillip Chancellor the 4th in the Chancellor mansion with both families there. That’s the only one that seemed on par, and treated with the same importance, as Nick, Victoria, Billy, Kyle, Summer, and Adam’s weddings given it took place during the height of Covid.

Even though they ret-conned Devon to be Katherine’s bio-grandson to me he’s still Devon, just with money. The character didn’t all the sudden become dynamic or grow to be dynamic. I guess the ret-con was too late in Kay’s life for me to remember them as family, because they really didn’t get a chance to show that. Even after the connection was made, Katherine mainly spent her scenes with Cane, Jill, and Murphy. When she did have time with Devon, he was a jerk to her most of the time.

I notice that the writers go the extra mile trying to magnify the connection, they are constantly placing Devon under the Chancellor Park sign in the park, and in front of her picture at his apartment, or have him talking about “HIS grandmother Katherine CHANCELLOR”. But that’s not the same as watching them day after day, for years, as family. Brock and Katherine had such a special relationship that was so heartwarming. They really felt like mother and son. ❤️ Mac’s entry story also focused on the relationship with her.

Devon’s relationship seems to focus on that her last name was Chancellor, which rings so hollow for me. Neither Brock or Mac cared about that, and it just wasn’t a thing for them, they weren’t Chancellors. With Devon, the bio-connection seems to be for the sole reason of entitling him to everything she had, and everything with the Chancellor name on it, even though he isn’t one either.  

Devon’s a more important character now, but I guess I don’t see him as some sort of major or super legacy character that's more important than the others since 1) he wasn’t born on screen like the others, 2) he’s not of the same blood (Neil) like the others, 3) he didn’t grow up with, or even live with, his family (Katherine) like the others, and  4) his blood connection is a major ret-con, decades after the fact, unlike the others. His ret-con is sort of like Dylan with Nikki.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 8

Why are we spending so much time on Chelsea and Adam's parenting of their little bad seed? I love how Adam pretends to be the doting dad when he passed off his other kid, Christian Who?, to Brother Nick.

I'm also not buying that Nikki, Phyllis, AND Ashley collectively can't take down Diane. 🙄 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

Why are we spending so much time on Chelsea and Adam's parenting of their little bad seed? I love how Adam pretends to be the doting dad when he passed off his other kid, Christian Who?, to Brother Nick.

I'm also not buying that Nikki, Phyllis, AND Ashley collectively can't take down Diane. 🙄 

I forgot about Christian. Poor Connor. Wait till that shit hits the fan.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Don't mention that to him. He'll talk about the days he had to shovel snow at the orphanage while Jag Abbott was nice and toasty inside the Abbot house drinking Mamie's hot chocolate. You got that?  

• LOL 17
  • Love 1

Why doesn’t Lily just tell Nostrils to fuck off and go live with Chelsea?  Tell Nostrils that he’s not Chelsea’s support animal. While your at it, just tell Nostrils you are turning to Daniel for support yourself. 

What is Sharon’s malfunction?  Nostrils and Adam are in competition to see who can help Chelsea the most?  Sharon, it’s not a competition and Nostrils is the one that should be backing off. Adam has more skin in the game because of Connor’s close relationship with his mother.  Johnny’s relationship, with Chelsea is at arms length.  Another Sharon malfunction with her standing up for Nostrils over Adam in thinking that Nostrils is more important to Chelsea than Adam. 

What’s wrong with this picture besides Nikki and Ashley talking loudly where Harrison or Mrs Martinez could overhear them. Second, Talia bows out and Nikki worries that they are loosing their voice in the National media. Nikki, you dumb vindictive bitch, get NM to put out the story. Aren’t they national media. I see you would rather risk the reputation of Talia than risk the reputation of your own media platform. 

Kyle, what is your malfunction?  What is so seemingly upsetting about your mother and father hugging?  It not like they are playing grab ass. 

Would you think that Rodan would but her cleavage away while having lunch with her son. Her cleavage is made more prevalent by her folded arms and leaning over the table.  Hey Rodan, if Sally got her job by sleeping with Adam didn’t you get your job from being Summer’s mother?  On that note Summer, didn’t you get your job because of Sally?  Gee, I didn’t know that Rodan eats cat food?  

Maybe Ashley and Nikki eat cat food like Rodan but I’m convinced they all love smelling their own farts.  

It’s a good thing that Daniel/Lily didn’t reveal Daniel’s plan to Rodan. Rodan might try to “steal” it like she did with the computer program, PassKey, that Kevin and Natalie developed. 

Summer is the great defender of her mother so let’s see how she defends her mother if anything happens to Kyle or Harrison?  I’m sure Rodan will still blame it all on Diane for bringing Stark into their lives. 

• Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8

Nikki's hairdo was interesting. What was up with the long, fake pony? Meanwhile, Sharon might should've thought twice about that thin, stringy mess on her head.

I am so glad Daniel sees right through the b.s. between Lily and Billy.

Phyllis was leaning hard into her gossiping mean girl persona with Lily. I'm surprised Lily put up with it but I guess maybe she didn't want to make a scene in front of Daniel.

IMO Adam was making complete sense when he was explaining to Sharon his reservations about Billy's continued unneeded insertion of himself into Chelsea's life. Why does Sharon defend Billy so much?

0kay, I think someone should tell Connor and Johnny not to be talking about private family stuff at school. Especially given who their families are, the Abbotts and the Newmans. They're envy magnets.

But come on, Connor knows how to handle himself. He could lock that bully in a supply closet in the school basement. And Johnny could just mention the bully to Grandpa Victor. That kid and his entire family would never be seen again. 😏

Billy Boy was sure feeling himself, sitting in the middle of Society with three women he's screwed, literally and figuratively. The only way it could've been messier is if Vikki and/or Chelsea had shown up too. Whee!

Why doesn't Diane contact the FBI with her concerns about Jeremy Stark? Is she afraid they'll put her in witness protection somewhere away from GC?

I wish Tucker would work harder at getting back with Ashley. She really could use a distraction from her obsession with Diane. And Nikki's like a frigging Stepford wife: twiddle dee dee, if I put my family in danger from a known gangster I'll just get my big strong husband to protect us. Fah, lah lah, lah, lah!

OMG, Chelsea, you should feel responsible because you ARE responsible for Connor's latest troubles. If only you weren't so self-centered that you had foist your issues on two boys too young to be trying to carry your burdens.

Read him, Daniel! Read Billy like an IKEA instruction manual written in Sanskrit. Hard.

But dang, Daniel tossed a bit of shade in Lily's direction too. Yeah, Daniel, a lot us have wondered why Lily went from Cane to the walking disaster that is Billy. Frying pan to fire.

It's probably too much to hope Phyllis is the one who ends up dead behind this Jeremy Stark stuff but I hope she has to suffer some huge collateral damage. Summer getting caught in the crossfire would work for me.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 3
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, LongtimeYRfan said:

Well, I guess it’s just a new thought to me. I’ve never seen the idea about Abby and/or Devon being some sort of super legacy kids before.

Ever since they sorased Abby, for the most part she’s existed on the fringes of both the Abbott and the Newman families. So much so I often forget she’s a family member. Victor involves himself into every little detail in Adam, Nick, and Victoria’s life. Whereas he’ll show up for one important day in Abby’s… maybe. Same with the Abbotts, I can’t count all the family meetings they have that don’t include her.

Romance wise Abby tends to have one-night stands, someone else’s guy, or the men right before they leave Genoa City. She slept with Summer’s husband Austin, and Sharon’s boyfriend Scott Grainger. Short stints with Daniel Romalotti, Carmine, Zack Stinnett-the pimp in the prostitution ring, Alex Chavez, and Nate. She was engaged for a short time to Tyler Michaelson and Arturo. But there was never a thought they were marrying one of GC’s major legacy characters in the story. With Arturo, the story was about marrying a wealthy woman since he was a working-class man but nothing much more than that. When she married Stitch there didn’t seem to be any big fanfare about him marrying a prime legacy character. All her relationships seemed to be an afterthought rather than planned out like the other legacy kids. Except when it came to Chance.

The most super legacy thing I’ve ever seen Abby do is marry Phillip Chancellor the 4th in the Chancellor mansion with both families there. That’s the only one that seemed on par, and treated with the same importance, as Nick, Victoria, Billy, Kyle, Summer, and Adam’s weddings given it took place during the height of Covid.

Even though they ret-conned Devon to be Katherine’s bio-grandson to me he’s still Devon, just with money. The character didn’t all the sudden become dynamic or grow to be dynamic. I guess the ret-con was too late in Kay’s life for me to remember them as family, because they really didn’t get a chance to show that. Even after the connection was made, Katherine mainly spent her scenes with Cane, Jill, and Murphy. When she did have time with Devon, he was a jerk to her most of the time.

I notice that the writers go the extra mile trying to magnify the connection, they are constantly placing Devon under the Chancellor Park sign in the park, and in front of her picture at his apartment, or have him talking about “HIS grandmother Katherine CHANCELLOR”. But that’s not the same as watching them day after day, for years, as family. Brock and Katherine had such a special relationship that was so heartwarming. They really felt like mother and son. ❤️ Mac’s entry story also focused on the relationship with her.

Devon’s relationship seems to focus on that her last name was Chancellor, which rings so hollow for me. Neither Brock or Mac cared about that, and it just wasn’t a thing for them, they weren’t Chancellors. With Devon, the bio-connection seems to be for the sole reason of entitling him to everything she had, and everything with the Chancellor name on it, even though he isn’t one either.  

Devon’s a more important character now, but I guess I don’t see him as some sort of major or super legacy character that's more important than the others since 1) he wasn’t born on screen like the others, 2) he’s not of the same blood (Neil) like the others, 3) he didn’t grow up with, or even live with, his family (Katherine) like the others, and  4) his blood connection is a major ret-con, decades after the fact, unlike the others. His ret-con is sort of like Dylan with Nikki.

Still over here disagreeing.

Also feeling pretty good that I understand the difference between an opinion and opinions expressed as facts.

Also fascinated at how much my passing whim of Devon and Abby becoming a supercouple is apparently triggering.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
chagrined, not at all
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Still over here disagreeing.

Also feeling pretty good that I understand the difference between an opinion and opinions expressed as facts.

Also fascinated at how much my passing whim of Devon and Abby becoming a supercouple is apparently triggering.

Isn't everything, no matter how it's presumed to be expressed, an opinion on here?

I wasn't triggered just puzzled to where it was coming from.

I've never thought of Y&R as a supercouple kind of soap. Nikki & Victor of course , but they were apart quite a bit before this last decade or so. Maybe Nick and Sharon if they get back together?

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

As always, boes, you have the recipe for success. Moar Chelsea is exactly what this show needs. She should take over Crimson Lights, become the head of Newman Media and design inquisitor robes for Nikki, Phyllis and Ashley. All the children in Genoa City will clamor to be adopted by this maternal goddess. At the center of daytime’s first love octagon as she’s pursued by Buttbiscuit, Banana Butt, Adam, Devon, Jack, Nate and Chance? You guessed it - Chelsea Lawson.

’Tis comforting to know that no matter which actor plays her, Summer is forever and always a huge twit. She comes by it naturally though, as evidenced by her psychotic mother swanning into the Abbott manse and dropping a stark turd into the punchbowl with her mouth all twisted up in a weapons grade smug smirk. Not so fun working with Phyllis now, is it, ladies?

• Fire 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

I for one hope that Jeremy Start kidnaps Hairyson and chops off a lock of his hair each day to send as proof that he has him.

In that case, he'll have Lil' Hassenpheffer until he's 30.

Unrelated note but is there anyone who didn't love the way Phyllis rubbed her breasts all over her son's head as her way of saying "see ya later" after that cringefest of a lunch at Society?  

No way Daniel isn't regretting this visit already.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 19
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

TBH I am not sure we will ever see a good old fashioned super couple again, not like the old school super couples.  The writers just don't seem to have what it takes to develop the romances, develop a good strong love story and then break them up for a good reason and then reunite them . Nick and Sharon could have been one but Nick has boinked one too many playthings on the couch for no good reason. Nikki and Victor? They are both too despised for the viewers to be in love with their love story. Jack and ?  could have had a shot at it but I can't think who would be his better half. I am open to suggestions. IMO super couples have to be characters that are liked by the audience .

8 minutes ago, boes said:

Unrelated note but is there anyone who didn't love the way Phyllis rubbed her breasts all over her son's head as her way of saying "see ya later" after that cringefest of a lunch at Society?  

Good Lord, I couldn't believe my eyes!  What school of acting did she attend?

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7

I know MS is a terrible actress but she's even worse, if that's possible, of late. 

I'm wondering if she has a hearing problem because she is screeching so damn loud, which, she always screeches, but not at a million decibels. And she always seems one martini away from passing out. 

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Added to the constant Chelsea drama, Diane’s handwringing, the three aging harpies, Phyllis on her own and a partridge in a pear tree….I am sick of the Adam/Sally/Nick triangle. Put Nick back with Sharon the whispering-conflict-of-interest-psychologist and be done with it forever. And Daniel seems a bit creepy. Oh - MS needs to go. 🤓

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3

Super couples do seem to have gone away, but there was a chance for a special couple.  I think Adam and Sally could have generated some heat and spark.  I liked GT's Phyllis with Jack when she first started, but boy did that go hideously off the road and into a tree when some doofus decided Phyllis and Billy were master rom com thespians.

Interestingly (from my viewpoint, lol) on B&B Sally and Pierson Fode's Thomas (during that brief period when he wasn't written as a psycho) had some old school glamour.  I was sorry to see him leave the show.

Y&R seems distressingly unable to put actors together in a couple and write good storylines for them.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 12

There is an old saying that there is no I in team. There is a M thought and that’s Rodan. Me me me, fuck the consequences and full speed ahead. Nikki has been betrayed by Rodan once again as a team player with ratting on Nikki and the “team” on the cover up of J.T.‘s so called demise and age kidnapping Tessa.  As I see it, Rodan is a bigger enemy than Diane.  

The almighty Tucker doesn’t see the forest for the trees. Diane’s family is also partly Victor’s family so Victor would have skin in the game.  Who also doesn’t see the forest for the trees is how this effects her BFF Jack, her daughter, her husband, and her grandson.  I have a few words for the coven. “The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry”.  

Rodan is lying through her pearly white oversized teeth when she says she doesn’t want harm to come to Diane, she just wants her out of GC.  If she doesn’t want harm to it come to Diane than why did she tell Stark where to find her. Worse than that, Rodan didn’t give Diane a heads up that Stark knows exactly where she is. Yes, that gives Rodan plausible deniability which according to the coming attractions, that’s what she will try to do with Summer.  

As soon as Victor started to bastardize Sally, I knew this would be a prelude to Sally and Adam getting back together. By giving into Adam, It saves Banana Breath from choosing his family over her.  Ok, so Victor vetted Sally to protect Banana Breath but did Victor check out Nikki before he married her?  Victor knows Rodan is an evil POS, but did he object to any of their numerous relation?  I guess not since Rodan is Summer’s mother. 

Adam and Sally 🔥🔥🔥. That kiss actually raised the temperature in my den by 10 degrees. 

I have nothing against MS and I’m sure she is a very sweet woman in real life. I don’t think of MS when I spew disdain for Rodan. Today I played my favorite game of paisinf my DVR on Rodan’s face. I can’t help but feel that plastic surgery has ruined her looks. Her sunken cheeks accentuate her mouth, teeth, and chin. Rodan had a chin like Kirt Douglas minus the dimple.  What they said about Kirk is true about Rodan. They lead with their chin. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

The weeks of build-up for this Jeremy Stark guy is reminiscent to me of what happened with Ashland Locke. And boy did the Locke Ness monster fizzle out, in service of the all-powerful Newmans. Am prepared to be disappointed with Stark.

Nick just drops by Sally's hotel room for some impromptu afternoon delight. Ugh. At least have the decency to contact her first, you presumptuous hound dog.

Sally's pretty stressed out. Maybe she should try working in a quieter, less busy place than Society, say the GC Public Library? I doubt either Nick or Adam would track her down there.

My, what big hands you have, Adam. How you doin'? 😉

Heh, Sally, I see you and what you think you're going to achieve by inviting Adam back to your room to hash things out once and for all. Maybe Nick will stop by again and you can save time by suggesting a three-way.

I'm with Victor. This Adam/Sally/Nick triangular situation is probably going nowhere good. Looks like a WTD? nightmare waiting to happen.

It was adorable to me the way little cutie Dominic grinned at his grandpa. Bow down, Tucker, to the future ruler of all the GC families...who hate you.

At what point do Ashley and Nikki realize the bigger danger to them is Phyllis? AFAIC that psycho needs to be 5150'd the same way Chelsea was.

OMG, Phyllis, do you really think everyone is intimidated by your cleavage? Stop waving that shite around in people's faces. I'm surprised Diane didn't laugh at it.

Victor has a dossier on Sally. Please. What Sally did in L.A. is pretty much public knowledge at this point. Who cares?

Lawd, I am swooning. But have CH and MG broken up, because I didn't the writers would let Sally and Adam be together while the IRL thing was going on.

Tee hee, already Dom is more verbose than his cousin Harrison. Per the closed- captioning he spoke three words today.

Finally. But geez, for a hot second I thought it was the OG Ashland who Diane answered the door for. Can't wait until Nick sees Jeremy and catches a bit of deja vu.

TBH I am not sure we will ever see a good old fashioned super couple again, not like the old school super couples.

Yes, in all likelihood. A Joi can dream be hepped on the goofballs though, no? 🥴

• Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Who fitted Rodan’s dress? My Gawd, the colour is unflattering but the bustline is a crime against humanity! Back when Daniel was on full time, she was always pulling shit like that. Gross! 

I know! That is the worst I have EVER seen her look. Add to that the blue teeth and the flat hair in need of a touch up....she is not the siren she used to be. And someone needs to tell her that Daniel is too old for breastfeeding.

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

OMG, Phyllis, do you really think everyone is intimidated by your cleavage? Stop waving that shite around in people's faces. I'm surprised Diane didn't laugh at it

would have been great if Diane had said " what are you gonna do...smother me with your tits?"

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 16

So bored with all this. AFAIC Billy can leave Genoa City to find himself. Chelsea can take her depression back to her mom's, staying in GC will just continue to put her with people and in places that will be triggers for her. Phyllis can continue setting herself up to lose the trust of everyone she allegedly cares about, all to gain the demise of Diane. I enjoyed the scene with Tucker and baby Dom. It was wonderful to see an actor go from playing Mr. Suave with adults, to Mr. Gentle with his grandson! Thank God they finally put some lowlights into what used to be that blonde wall of color on Ashley's head. If I were Sally I would forgoe interior design, and based on the current cast, set up a geriatric case management company. You know there are quite a few characters in GC that could use a lot of work on their cognitive interiors for sure.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, boes said:

In that case, he'll have Lil' Hassenpheffer until he's 30.

No way Daniel isn't regretting this visit already.

I'm seriously hoping Danny Boy regrets his homecoming to GC and leaves soon, maybe he can take Kyle and Noah too? IMO these three characters are all suffering from serious deficits of testosterone. I hope Jeremy Stark brings some to town, show sure needs it! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Way too much talk of what a scary, powerful villain Stark is supposed to be.  Because that certainly means a Sexay Victor knockout scene to save the day.       

I suggest they just lure him near the bathroom on the Newman Ranch, that should do it.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

Not much to add to all this perfect Prevert commentary other than to echo how good baby Dom was today.  That kid's got personality, which puts ahead of a good number of the cast already.  Nice scene with Tucker, too, as some of you have said.

I don't get what the big deal is about Stark being told where Diane is.  Unless Stark is using an etch-a-sketch instead of a tablet or a laptop or pretty much ANYTHING, all he has to do is type her name into Der Googler and he can pinpoint her whereabouts without any help from Ms. Rumplestilskin of 1932.  

If I was Stark, I'd be gunning for Phyllis long before I'd be going after Diane.  Just imagine answering your phone and have HER braying into it like a rabid donkey.

Also, since it's clear Phyllis doesn't care if Diane gets killed, why all this fuss and bother when she could have just rented a car and run her down in front of Rexx Rugs?  It's not as if she hasn't done that before and gotten away with it.

Edited by boes
  • Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, boes said:

I don't get what the big deal is about Stark being told where Diane is

I don't get why he came to Jack's house when apparently Diane does not live there.

16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Victor has a dossier on Sally. Please.

'Dossier" sounds like some old British spy movie.   Did they teach him that word in the Orphanage? And why bother with collecting info on her?  Didn't Lauren spill that tea to Phylthy when Sally was Phyl's Run-out-of-town-du jour?

• Like 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, MollyB said:

I don't get why he came to Jack's house when apparently Diane does not live there.

'Dossier" sounds like some old British spy movie.   Did they teach him that word in the Orphanage? And why bother with collecting info on her?  Didn't Lauren spill that tea to Phylthy when Sally was Phyl's Run-out-of-town-du jour?

I think Phyllis rented billboards with an arrow pointing the way with "Diane is thisaway!" outlined in neon lights.

I think that Victor thinks "dossier" is the english word for "bidet".  

Youhaveanicedaynow.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 14
54 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

How did Phyllis get Jeremy Starks’ phone number to call him with the info about Diane?

I was wondering the same thing. I also wondered how he got to GC so fast. They never said where he served his sentence, but I doubt it was in WI.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Stpauliegirl said:

I was wondering the same thing. I also wondered how he got to GC so fast. They never said where he served his sentence, but I doubt it was in WI.

That just adds to the silliness of the whole thing.  Last week, on one of the episodes, one member of the Coven had the lead article of Genoa City's online newspaper with the headline being about Jeremy Stark getting out of prison.  Even though all of his crimes took place in L.A. or whatever "fabulous" vacation spots he supposedly was having an oblivious Diane transport cash.

It all made about as much sense as Hillary's GC Buzz tv show becoming an international hit.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Stpauliegirl said:
3 hours ago, Gam2 said:

How did Phyllis get Jeremy Starks’ phone number to call him with the info about Diane?

Yeah, really. We just saw the braying donkey announce she called him. Not only how did she get  his # as we don't have 12" thick phone books anymore, but if he just got out of prison he has to buy all that phone and get  his life in order.So 1 hour ago Phyllis talked to him and he is magically in GC and goes to Jacks? house. Surely even Phyllis isn't dumb enough to tell him to go there.

I still maintain that if Diane is responsible for sending this bad guy to prison shouldn't she be a semi hero at least?

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 7

Last week, on one of the episodes, one member of the Coven had the lead article of Genoa City's online newspaper with the headline being about Jeremy Stark getting out of prison.  Even though all of his crimes took place in L.A. or whatever "fabulous" vacation spots he supposedly was having an oblivious Diane transport cash.

I got the impression Tucker had that article planted in the GC online newspaper specifically so he could show it to Ashley and act like he was doing her a favor. Then Ashley shared it with the rest of the coven.

Stark fresh out of prison dressed to the nines, scarf, topcoat and all and later sipping cocktails at the hotel?  Where is he suddenly getting all this cash?

He probably tapped an off-shore account that the feds didn't know about. Or he had someone do it for him. I've watched enough gangster TV shows to know people like him try to have money stashed in several places around the world in case they need to disappear quickly and don't want to leave a money trail. (BTW, in the US, Stark hasn't been seen anywhere other than at the Abbott's front door. )

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

Stark fresh out of prison dressed to the nines, scarf, topcoat and all and later sipping cocktails at the hotel?  Where is he suddenly getting all this cash?

Foghorn Leghorn, I think you just solved the whole thing!

I bet that besides hiding money in all those offshore accounts, he also hid a bunch of cash in a Cheddar Wheel at Baumgartner's Cheese store in Monroe!  They stored it for him and the first thing he did when he got out was hotfoot it to his wheel o' Cheddar, got the cash, bought some new duds and showed up at Jack's.  

Though it does leave one wondering why Diane never questioned that one of her and Stark's fabulous trips was to the Motel 8 in New Glarus.......

Edited by boes
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

Dominic was really taken with Tucker!  It was pretty cute when Tucker caught Dom's drool on his finger.  Gross, but cute.  And I fracking LOVED the look on Billy's face when Daniel was telling him all the truths.  Daniel was only wrong about one thing, though...Billy has changed.  When Daniel left GC, Billy was a fun-loving hot blonde guy with plenty of charm to spare.  Three Billy's later, he has devolved into an overcooked ramen noodle with a hero complex who drones on and on about how misunderstood he is.    

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 9
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5