Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

OK, going out on a limb here, but what if Ashley is in on what Tucker is up to and not one of his intended targets?  What if her supposed "joining forces" with Nikki and Phyllis against Diane was really intended to misdirect their anger towards an easy target like Diane while she worked behind the scenes with Tucker to do...... whatever?

A while back there was a spoiler

that said that Ashley and Jack would be at serious odds again, and I thought that would end up being about her joining up with Nikki and Phyllis to take down Diane.  But Ashley has been almost completely MIA regarding Diane.

Maybe that helicopter landing during the nuptial after party will be Ashley?  Probably not, probably Tucker, but...... maybe there's more to come than meets the eye.

I can't see Tucker having too much of a reason to go after the Abbotts or Jabot, but Ashley has done this sort of thing to her family before.

• Like 2
  • Useful 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Re: This Tucker is going to be a real loser.

Phyllis was a nasty looking MOB-those boobs were hanging low and that hair!

Diane’s hair could have used some work but the dress was lovely on her and well fitted. 

That was a tiny, sad and lonely vow renewal. What, exactly, was the point of that silly event? 

For heaven’s sake- cut that child’s hair!!!

You are 100% right this new Tucker does not have a threatening presence at all! He looks like someone that would have been popular in a 90's boy band or an aging Andy Gibb, were Andy still alive. Yesterday when Summer and Kyle told Hairyson they had a surprise for him, I was praying it was a haircut so he wouldn't have to keep looking like some ragamuffin busker. That hair is so wrong in so many ways, Game 2.

Spoiler

Don't know why a spoiler got in this, but I do suspect that Audra, Diane and Allie are all in on whatever Tucker's scheme is.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Why would it be a momentous event for the Abbotts to see Tucker? Other than Abby trying to commit vehicular murder on him, I don’t recall him having much to do with any Abbott other than Ashley. Getting control of Jabot would be difficult since it is privately held. Maybe Jabot took on a lot of debt to finance the Marchetti acquisition and somehow Tucker acquired the debt. That could be problematic…IRL if a corporation issues bonds and/or notes, they know who the holders are. If they took out loans, they would know if the loans had been sold. Oh well, this is Y&R, where a complex securities initial public offering appears to be managed by a 20 something consultant, instead of a team of experienced securities attorneys specializing in IPOs.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

Phyllis is such a hateful troll.  She promises Summer she'll be on her best behavior, yet she scowls and glares and sneers at every opportunity.  I guess doing the right thing when nobody's looking isn't in her wheelhouse.  And why in the world would Abby call Phyllis to tell her Dominic is sick?  Why not Tracy or Mariah or Noah?  

I thought Victor would do anything for his fambly, yet he skips his grand-daughter's fifth wedding because he can't stand Jack and he has to go to Chicago to get the finances in order for his hostile take-over of a company that hasn't even announced its IPO intentions yet.  Classy.

It's weird that the closed-captioning revealed that it's Tucker, because the show seems to be saving that for the future.  His name hasn't been mentioned yet, so I would not have known if I hadn't read it here.  I also don't remember Tucker having any beef with the Abbotts.  I thought he really did love Ashley and regretted hurting her.

The crossover was not handled well at all on the B&B end.  Deacon handed Nikki an envelope and leered at her as she walked away indignantly. The viewers who don't watch Y&R had no idea what was going on because there was no context around it at all.  

I wonder if Private Image Ltd. is some reference to Public Image Ltd., Johnny Lydon's post-Sex Pistols band.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

I'll always have a bit of fondness for TSJ, for the sole reason that I started watching OLTL as a kid when he was playing (what was at the time) "Todd".   But GD, he is literally just playing that character again here.  

Ok so Diane's probably done something vis a vis Tucker that winds up being a "betrayal" of the Abbotts to make all this extra maudlin, while miserable dumpsters Phyllis and Nikki wind up vindicated.  I knew this was coming, but it still sucks. 

Audra being Noah's life changing ex?  Lol, no.  There's no way he could have handled that.  

Victor looked like he was a reanimated corpse today, with all the usual charm and warmth that entails.  What a guy.  

Edited by JNavarro
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I thought Victor would do anything for his fambly, yet he skips his grand-daughter's fifth wedding because he can't stand Jack and he has to go to Chicago the Abbotts.  I thought he really did love Ashley and regretted hurting her.

Yep, that Victor!  They haven't made Grampaws like him since that guy the Munsters had living in their basement.

Going to Chicago, not wanting to set foot in the Abbott house?  Paaaaaaaaashawwww on that lame excuse.  He's not going anywhere other than to his chair in the Newman living room with easy and instant access to his private bathroom right over his left shoulder, to the left of his chess table.  At this stage of life, Victor refuses to be anywhere where his favorite book,  "Jokes for the John" aren't instantly accessible.

Someone in wardrobe hates Phyllis as much as we do.  Dressing her in that shiny, fishscale schmatta is almost punishment enough.  Now quite, but it's a good start.

Edited by boes
  • Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

He was married to Jill, for heaven’s sake.  

He was also born the same day as Jill. JW still looks great but she's not passing for someone the same age as TSJ. I guess the history between Tucker and Jill (and Kay) has been wiped away now because age-wise most of it doesn't work.

Thinking he would’ve made a good Ashland and RN would’ve been a great Tucker

I would've liked RB as Tucker. He'd be more believable to me as someone who got with groupies like Devon's mommy. I'm going back and forth on TSJ as Ashland. He just doesn't come across to me as this notorious international business mogul though I think he does have the right bad guy demeanor.

I do suspect that Audra, Diane and Allie are all in on whatever Tucker's scheme is.

Probably. But I also think a lot of those early scenes between Allie and Diane back in LA don't make sense if they've been in cahoots all this time. Perhaps Allie wasn't recruited until later and we haven't seen those scenes yet.

I really hope Allie doesn't turn out to be a villain because I want her and Noah to be the next Abbott/Newman marriage, and I want their wedding to be huge. In a church, not in someone's back yard or Chancellor Park or a hotel ballroom. Listen up, TPTB.

this is Y&R, where a complex securities initial public offering appears to be managed by a 20 something consultant, instead of a team of experienced securities attorneys specializing in IPOs.

Right? And it seems to be happening in a matter of weeks. Don't IPOs usually take months to plan and execute? Especially for an entity the size of C-W. That'd be like doing an IPO on General Motors or Google if they were still private companies.

Why in the world would Abby call Phyllis to tell her Dominic is sick?  Why not Tracy or Mariah or Noah?   

Yes! That made no sense and I wondered if MS grabbed someone else's line. Seems to me Abby would've even called her brother Nick (the father of the bride) before she called Phyllis.

It's weird that the closed-captioning revealed that it's Tucker, because the show seems to be saving that for the future.  His name hasn't been mentioned yet, so I would not have known if I hadn't read it here.

I wonder why TPTB are being so cagey about it? Or do they assume everyone uses the closed captioning by default, or reads the spoilers/recaps and figured it out on their own.? Tucker is not some momentous character and TSJ is not a hallowed actor who needed to be introduced in such a way. The show has really setting up big expectations for Tucker's storyline and TSJ's portrayal of him. Sure.

fishscale schmatta

OMG. Assassinated.

• Like 2
  • Love 11
18 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Is it me or was the B&B and Y&R crossover kind of weak? It doesn't seem like it moved anything forward on B&B and on Y&R all Nikki got was a photo of a fancy car Diane's been seen in. Yawn.

Didn't the promo call it epic? LOL. I'd say, nice, but that's about it. And that's it, huh? No more repercussions or anything? Nikki gave Sheila a funny look. I guess that's all it was.

Kind of a sad way to kick off YR's 50th anniversary year, I think.

Y&R premiered on March 26th, (1970-something). Why are they celebrating in October?

But hey, is Tucker arriving at the Abbotts' in a helicopter?

Maybe it's the Bat-copter and he'll come down the rope ladder.image.thumb.png.05a493ab0446ad9c8aee14212570146f.png

Edited by SweePea59
  • Like 1
  • LOL 11
16 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I’m sure Tucker can eat Nikki’s and Rodan’s lunch. 

Dude! I'm sure they'd enjoy that. ;D

16 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Also, Deacon just happened to take a picture of the Bentley and for what reason?  Did Deacon have a crystal ball knowing that Nikki would show up on day?  

Haha. I've been wondering why he didn't just text it to her. Especially since these MWTs are so text-happy.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

Nikki gave Sheila a funny look. I guess that's all it was.

Wait, Nikki now knows she's alive? Isn't that kind of a big deal, at least for certain people in GC? Ugh, I sure hope that's the end of it because if they bring that character/actress back over to Y&R, I'm out. She's the reason I dropped B&B.

Maybe it's the Bat-copter and he'll come down the rope ladder.

Whee! Seriously though, I kept trying to recall whether the Abbott"s back yard is big enough to land a helicopter. There's a pool and a pool house back there but those should be right next to where the wedding is happening. Whatever, it is stupid because odds are slim we'll actually see a helicopter on this cheap show. At least that one time Jill landed on the Chancellor Estate's front acreage they showed video of a helicopter touching down from a distance.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wait, Nikki now knows she's alive? Isn't that kind of a big deal, at least for certain people in GC?

I guess if she doesn't hurt the Newmans, who cares? Although Shelia did kidnap Nikki's former DIL Phyllis and had surgery to look like P. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wait, Nikki now knows she's alive?

Sheila was wearing a Mission Impossible rubber mask. She recently faked her death, by grisly bear, and now only Deacon knows she's alive, so when she goes out in public she wears her disguise - a rubber mask and a wig. When Nikki saw her staring at her she gave her one helluva look and then walked right past her. I thought she was going to say something, but that was it. No one in B&B land has recognized Sheila but then again they haven't seen her in her disguise. Hope has, but didn't recognize her. Judging from Nikki's reaction it seemed like she did.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

I think Summer deserves the title of head designer, because she's a designer only in her head.  There's an awful lot room up there, after all.

When Phyllis descended the staircase, at first I thought she was wearing a bathrobe she stole from The Geek Pharynx before she turned the keys over to Lily.  Maybe she's trying to one-up Danny, and she landed a role in the revival of Phyllis and the Amazing Technicolor Nightmare Coatdress.

I'm was a TSJ virgin until now.  I liked SN as Tucker, but I'm keeping an open mind about it.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Is Deacon now the cryptkeeper of B&B and Y&R's formerly dead characters?

Was Amanda working for Tucker when she first came to town to extort Devon (or whatever that whole boring SL was about)? I wonder if that will get cleared up when she comes back to town.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, deirdra said:

Is Deacon now the cryptkeeper of B&B and Y&R's formerly dead characters?

Was Amanda working for Tucker when she first came to town to extort Devon (or whatever that whole boring SL was about)? I wonder if that will get cleared up when she comes back to town.

Amanda thought she was working for Chance, but the "damn good lawyer" didn't realize she was actually working for con-man Colin (Cane's father).  Nice due diligence, Mandy!

5 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

In all seriousness, can anyone explain to me why if Y&R premiered on March 26, 1973 they are celebrating their 50th year in October 2022?

I can only guess, but maybe this is kicking off an ongoing celebration that will culminate in March?  

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 9/30/2022 at 9:07 PM, JNavarro said:

Victor looked like he was a reanimated corpse today, with all the usual charm and warmth that entails.  What a guy.  

I don't think Victor can go from a sitting position to standing without help. We either see him sitting/slouching or standing. So the wedding venue would be impossible, with both sitting and standing required.

Only a few weeks ago Victor was at the Abbott house (standing), talking to Traci & Allie like an old friend of the family. Are we supposed to believe that Jack hiring Harvard MBA Adam when Victor demoted him (yet again) for not being his favoured Mop w/BA in Reliquary Arts was enough to keep Victor from his granddaughter's 3rd(?) wedding?

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Summers dress was ugly. Not as ugly as Phyllis’s but still quite ugly. Why were the three goofballs arguing over officiating the wedding? Mariah used to call Summer, Snowflake and was constantly rude to her. Summer should have banned her from the ceremony.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

In all seriousness, can anyone explain to me why if Y&R premiered on March 26, 1973 they are celebrating their 50th year in October 2022?

Probably because September or October of 2022 is the beginning of the 50th “season” of the show.

Edited by tinderbox
Added a word.
  • Like 2
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I can only guess, but maybe this is kicking off an ongoing celebration that will culminate in March?  

That's about 6 months of pre-game. Do they have the stamina to keep it up? By the time March 26th rolls around the viewers will either be like, thank god that's over, or, who cares? Now, the last time B&B celebrated an anniversary didn't they use special opening credits for a year, and wasn't it for that year, not 6 months prior?

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Who thought the audience wanted to sit through 10 minutes of longtimers praising these two young boring characters?  God this vow renewal is dull. Thank goodness for FF! This show lately…😴

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 7

Oh FFS how many times do these two nitwits have to get married ? 

Chelsea, good job. What a mess. She should have taken Adam up on the family time with Conner instead of blowing up the boys childhoods. Selfish asshole.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 8

So is Tucker staying at the GCAC? His suite doesn't seem as modern and minimalistic as the ones at the Geocache Ponytail.

Wonder if Harrison is having flashbacks of when he was the ring bearer at Ashland and Victoria's wedding? Poor kid, it's like that's his job now.

Billy wasn't stuck at a meeting, he was at the wedding. Did Chelsea lie to Connor or did Billy lie to her? Whatever, the young actor who plays Connor makes very expressive "ew" faces. 🤠

Since when does the GCAC have a helipad on the roof? The pool and bar would make that difficult, no?

Chelsea sure doesn't make dumb kids. Both Connor and Johnny saw through her "you have a brother!" b.s. right away and called her on it.

That's some wedding gift, Tucker's hand-me-down Bentley. It's probably packed with illegal drugs or dirty cash. Or photos of whatever Diane was doing in LA, hah hah.

Stay nasty, Nikki. But Jack shouldn't have expected any different from her, at least not on the Diane front.

Oh noes! Diane was seen riding around L.A. in a Bentley! It's the first sign of the Apocalypse! 🙄

I sure hope Tucker is indeed in GC to eff with the C-W IPO. He might be the one to save Devon and Lily's (and Jill's) hides from the Newman's shady grab of their "family" company.

Pssht, it'll take more than Billy's makeshift scream therapy to fix nutbag Chelsea. At this point I think she needs a brain transplant.

One would think Tucker has the resources to contact Ashley in Paris directly instead of going through the Abbott family or Diane. Hmm.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15
24 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Billy wasn't stuck at a meeting, he was at the wedding. Did Chelsea lie to Connor or did Billy lie to her? 

I think she was talking about Adam,not Billy since Adam is his father.  It does get confusing keeping parentage straight.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6

Kyle, man, don’t lie to us. It’s never boring when you and Summer are together? I was bored AF during your parade of platitudes aka “vow renewal.” Yeah, yeah, you and Summer have been through so much together, what with her extorting a marriage out of you in exchange for a sliver of liver or that time you thought you were siblings. Harrison is an absolutely pointless child whose existence provides nothing to any storyline or character, but I’m pretty sure I saw him rolling his eyes at his chucklefuck parents and I really felt him, you know? Kid’s got good instincts.

Is the show just going to gloss over how Johnny was conceived, via a paycheck from Grampire and a roofie from Chelsea? It’s actually gross that Billy, even in the apple-cheeked, nasally enhanced Buttbiscuit form, has anything to do with her. Connor is another kid with good instincts and surprisingly insightful psychological observations. Instead of screaming, Chelsea, why not just shut the fuck up for a while? Especially around children.

Has Nikki always been such a five star asshole? I’ve always rated her assholery three and a half, maybe four stars. Something about her smug preening with Jack really took it to the next level. 

Edited by NinjaPenguins
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 11

I’m sorry if I’m offending someone, but I’m not buying this new Tucker. He’s too much of a pretty boy and doesn’t give me a business mogul vibe.  

What touching vows and speeches 🥱😴. Tessa non singing song lyrics was the best.  If you noticed, Rodan, for the most part, was just the designated mope at the party. 

Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea what did you expect?  Did you expect Connor to accept Johnny with open arms?  For all his life he thought he was an only child and now he has to share his mothers love. Chelsea should have never said to Connor anything about being a family.  

There is a new villain in town and Tucker is his name. I’m sure they are reloading their venom.  So they hate Tucker but most of it is due to business dealings that Victor would also be doing and Cruella is doing now.  Rodan is actually more destructive do to almost everything she does is on a personal level. Rodan ratted out Nikki, Cruella, and Sharon for the “murder” of J.T. but it’s glossed over as is running down Cricket and Paul. So Nikki, forgets about what Rodan has done to her, but she can’t forget the run ins with Diane in which Nikki was totally innocent. 

Nikki and Rodan how many sugar daddies have you had?  Nikki still lives with her sugar daddy. If it wasn’t for Victor, Nikki would still be doing lap dances in Bum Fuck, USA.  Rodan just paid back her sugar daddy, Banana Breath,  after she sold the Grand Albatross.  

It’s getting to the point when Chelsea and Rodan is in the same episode is doubly cringe worthy 🤢🤢🤮🤮

As an aside, for those who watched the SiFi show The Orville, the actor that plays Gordon is Scott Grimes, Camryn’s uncle. Also, the actress, Heather Grimes, is her mother.

• Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5

So far this Gaspy's parental reveal storyline has been real BS and seems like a waste of the reveals. These are just kids, they're not having any storylines themselves. Shouldn't the earliest these reveals happened be when they were teens and having a summer teen storyline full of heartache and angst? It just seems like such a waste right now. I guess the MWTs couldn't come up with anything else for Gaspy McTalksTooFast to do. But I did love the way her little psychopath called her out on her BS and then told her he wanted to go home to the ranch. In case you haven't noticed, Gaspy, he's Grampire's boy now.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

Are we ever going to see Amanda or Imani again? I don't know if this was always the plan, but it seems as though Audra is now the spoiler in all the places that Imani was originally being the troublemaker.

• Like 5
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, SweePea59 said:

Sweepea59,

Totally agree with your entire post but I love this the best...

“her little psychopath”....

I laughed out loud 

Edited by SiouxB
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 8

Kyle and Summer were children when Tucker left town.  I'm not even sure they ever met him, so their attitude towards him seemed odd.  It should have more of "Who the frack is this guy?".  Ashley, however, was the injured party in that relationship, so why is Tucker being an asshole to get her attention? 

Deacon was in and out of prison for the better part of the last ten years, so how he managed to trail Diane and photograph her getting into a Bentley is a mystery.  How he managed to keep that photograph is even more puzzling.

I also don't understand what is so scandalous about Diane and Tucker being in contact while she was in Los Angeles.  Single adults and all...

Just when I was softening my seething hatred of Billy Munster, he goes back on the roof and loudly reinvigorates it.  Thespian masturbation at its worst.  Why do they keep giving him opportunities to do crap like this?  I'm so annoyed at the show, I feel like writing a strongly worded letter to the COO, then finding an influencer who will read my letter on their podcast.

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

Deacon was in and out of prison for the better part of the last ten years, so how he managed to trail Diane and photograph her getting into a Bentley is a mystery.  How he managed to keep that photograph is even more puzzling.

And why would he keep it? Was he expecting to need some blackmail info about Diane one day?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Snaporaz said:

Kyle and Summer were children when Tucker left town.  I'm not even sure they ever met him, so their attitude towards him seemed odd.  It should have more of "Who the frack is this guy?".  Ashley, however, was the injured party in that relationship, so why is Tucker being an asshole to get her attention? 

Theirs not to make reply,

Theirs not to reason why,

Theirs but to do and die. 

In other words, the monkeys with a keyboard want us to believe what they write and just accept this 💩without question. 

On a great note, Billy Miller was on tonight’s episode of NCIS. He was trying to play a bad guy.  Can you manage playing a bad guy with a twinkle in your eye and that Billy Miller smile. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

I have skipped years of watching this show depending on what was happening in my actual life, and never saw Diane and Tucker. Diane’s background was made very clear the instant she showed up - you were dead! You abandoned Kyle! Etc, plus the use of flashbacks. Today’s introduction of Tucker was so odd because EVERYBODY disliked him but nobody said why! Even the “kids”. If I don’t recognize him then they must have been children when he was last around… can anybody please provide some background on why generations of every family in town hate this guy? Thanks in advance for providing the info the MWTs are paid to do.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

So far this Gaspy's parental reveal storyline has been real BS and seems like a waste of the reveals. These are just kids, they're not having any storylines themselves. Shouldn't the earliest these reveals happened be when they were teens and having a summer teen storyline full of heartache and angst? It just seems like such a waste right now. I guess the MWTs couldn't come up with anything else for Gaspy McTalksTooFast to do. But I did love the way her little psychopath called her out on her BS and then told her he wanted to go home to the ranch. In case you haven't noticed, Gaspy, he's Grampire's boy now.

Johnny may be a bit older, but foreworned is forearmed.  Victoria and/or ButtBiscuit better be packing an extra lunch for lil' Johnny if and when he visits the raunch, because his brother/cousin Connor will be locking him in the garage very soon and losing the key.  Johnny is gonna need that extra PB&J.

Umm, Chelsea?   Chinatown, this ain't.

7 hours ago, MsMalin said:

I think she was talking about Adam,not Billy since Adam is his father.  It does get confusing keeping parentage straight.

Just imagine how hard it is for Chelsea!

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

How stupid do the monkeys with a keyboard think we are?  Kyle and Summer 2.0 just discussed how beautiful and romantic their wedding in Milan was and then Banana Breath tells Victor that the vow renewal was even better than the wedding in Milan. WTF?  Milan or GC?  Is there a comparison as to venue?  Do the monkeys with a keyboard write in a vacuum with uncoordinated dialog?  

Here again we are suppose to believe that nothing, on Diane, could be found by PI’s and a journalist but Nikki was able to come up with “evidence” from a random photo Deacon took?  Deacon was not a man about town in LA, so running into Diane was against all odds. 

I think that Natey Nate Nate has been bitten not only by his ego but the god complex.  Natey Nate Nate and Cruella are now equals as to their views on business. 

Not being a Y&R historian I’m having a problem with why is it so bad that knowing Tucker and Diane had a previous relationship, in GC, for them to find out that Tucker and Diane had a “relationship” in LA?  I love the way the hypocrites rear their ugly heads for bastardizing Tucker and others they deem deplorable for things they’ve done themselves. You suck and you suck and you suck but I can’t possibly suck.

They are almost always treating Allie like a child in telling her how to feel about people like she can’t form her own impression. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

Shocker of the day for me was Devon offering Esther a receptionist job. Why? Why? Why? I know I may get heat for this, but is that really who would be your first choice? She is about 75 now. Given her employment history, does she have any skills including using a computer?  Wasn't she always portrayed as an airhead? Nice, yes, but not too bright. And didn't Mrs C's will give her something like $20k a month?If they really wanted to use her for the 50th anniversary, why not continue with the romance story that they had for about 2 days and then dropped?

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7

Good grief, did Bentley pay for product placement on Y&R? Not that we're likely to see one on this cheap show but now the word "Bentley" seems to be mentioned two or three times per episode.

I liked Elena's burgundy tote bag. It was big and sturdy enough for her to fill with bricks and swing at Nate's fat head. Perhaps it would knock some sense into him.

Tucker is considered a GC corporate elite? He doesn't live there, nor does he have a business there unless Tucker McCall Unlimited is mobile. Was Nick was blathering nonsense again?

Gah, Elena and Nate, have some class and stop airing out your personal business in public. Especially in the coffeehouse when Sharon's not even there to give you some of her dime-store therapy.

Do it, Elena! Tell Devon what Nate is up to. Your repeated attempts to talk around it will likely make Devon become more and more curious. Then if he finds out on his own and realizes you knew already, that won't be good for you.

Lol, was there any woman OG Tucker didn't sleep with in GC? He was like Brad Carlton 2.0 but with tons of $$$$$.

Diane's been feeding Tucker info on Ashley. Again, Tucker could easily contact Ashley directly. Why use an intermediary, and one Ashley can't stand?

Nate sure was schmoozing Esther hard. If Esther's going to be the C-suite receptionist she'll be privy to a lot of the inner workings of C-W. Where will her loyalties lie if she notices something shady going on? Hmmm.

Costa Rica for the renewlyweds' honeymoon. Is it not hurricane or typhoon season there right now?

Well, I'm surprised they're putting Victor in a scene with Tucker already. Guess EB has to up his game with this new young whippersnapper on the scene. 😉

• Like 4
  • Love 6
22 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Shouldn't the earliest these reveals happened be when they were teens and having a summer teen storyline full of heartache and angst?

On Guiding Light, Phillip Spaulding found out Alan wasn't his bio father from his girlfriend's rapist/stepfather. That was soapy. Parental reveals should be done with teens for the drama and rebellion. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, babyhouseman said:

On Guiding Light, Phillip Spaulding found out Alan wasn't his bio father from his girlfriend's rapist/stepfather. That was soapy. Parental reveals should be done with teens for the drama and rebellion. 

They don’t do teen stories like they used to. I guess the most recent was Faith but that was a dud. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5