Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Loved the way Adam handled himself with 'The Family' and let it be known he wasn't just rolling over for giggles to accommodate Victoria. It's oh so convenient, Victoria, that you set Adam up as the fall guy and not say Victor, Nick or Billy, right? Their hatred of Ashland is well known and their resources and motive just as plausible but you decide to use Adam because....? Exactly, you don't see him as real family and he's disposable. And yet you have Adam as the lynchpin in your plan but still gripe and needle him and lament you can't trust him. Girl, YOU need HIS help. Bite your tongue and play nice. And funny how you're still saying that Adam is making a grab for the CEO chair but you're sure as heck making sure you KEEP your position even though you did mess up big time by making Ashland your co-CEO. Girl, bye.

While Nick's delivery was as sneeringly snotty as possible, his message's content hit home and I liked MG's acting as Adam acknowledged what Nick was saying.  Nick is absolutely right that Adam is capable of pulling crap so to act like he isn't would be foolish; but Adam has made big strides in changing his ways and his life. He's hoping the Adam that saved Faith is the Adam that will show up to help Victoria.  But I still think that Nick is playing way too much with the emotional manipulation that Adam needs to join in to save the family - Nick, Victoria, and Nikki have NEVER viewed him as one of them. The only person in that family that gives Adam the time of day is Victor. And while yes Adam pulled a whole lot of mess to earn side-eyes, Nikki, Victoria, and Nick were frosty to adult Adam even before he showed his true colors.   If Adam needed help, Nikki, Victoria, and Nick would shrug their shoulders and wish him luck and not lift a finger to help him. To me the true test would be if Adam is on the ropes and Victoria, Nikki, or Nick threw him a lifeline without any snark because they actually do see him as family and want to help him instead of having him owe them.

Also all this fretting about poor Victoria and what this is doing to her and NO ONE is worried about how Adam is putting his neck out and how he - and Connor- could be affected if this plan backfires.  Adam's warning to them all about staying vigilant with Ashland (but also it could apply to him) seems to be foreshadowing of some kind that this plan Victoria concocted could spiral in ways they can't see yet due to Ashland being a smart, ruthless opponent.

Back to Nick's speech to Adam, did ya'll see the looks between Sally and Adam while Nick was talking?! They were so damn great. Adam fearfully darting looks at Sally as Nick blasts him and her looking a bit uncomfortable for him and then when Nick is praising Adam for saving Faith's life the beaming pride on Sally's face for Adam!? Whew! I loved her in that moment for him and I loved Adam getting to see that from her.

Today's show was pretty darn good in organically showing the Newmans (sans Abby) working together despite their differences and all staying in character for the most part but also showing some slight progress in their relationships when it comes to Adam. 

Beautiful and spot on dissection, Tobinalbers.  Great post!

• Love 14
(edited)

Oh gawd, Billy masturbating on the couch where he and Lily frolic? Oh, it's a podcast you say? Followed by Victor verbally having emotional incest with Victoria, "You know that I adore you". Victor must have done a great job grooming her as a young girl, for her to land with 2 slimey, lying silver-tongued husbands. All Nick lacked when he barged in on Adam and Sally at the bar was his horse, cowboy hat, and a tin star, to make his case by projecting all his own issues by accusing Adam of wanting to be the "family savior" and "favorite".  All such unnecessary chicanery, when they could already fire Pillsbury Ashland. He GOT his job through fraud by deception. He had the corporate attorney falsely arrested in Peru. Now he's busting into Adam's computer. What's next.....attempted sexual harassment on Nikki?

Edited by Julyolo
  • LOL 8
  • Love 10
(edited)
21 minutes ago, rcc said:

JM is not the best actor but this week the Nick proclamations about his sister were like he was reading a script. Wooden and so bad.

I couldn't tell if he was pro or con or ambivalent. Good thing Sally and Adam have human emotions. I shouldn't be too hard on the rest of the family, after all, Grampire had one, "guess what I'm thinking, and then tell me." Nikki had one, "who farted?" And mop, the scary freak that she is, "I'm a freak and I'm acting!"

Edited by SweePea59
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1

I missed the the first few minutes before I switched to the other CBS channel after the preemption. So I would have to surmise that Olive’s plan was to implicate Adam and expose Poppin’ Fresh further by setting Adam up.  Poppin’ Fresh took the bate which leads me to believe Adam actually set up Ashland, even before Olive revealed her plan, by leaving his laptop on the desk and the office unlocked.  It’s no surprise that Adam got an alert when someone was trying to access his computer.  Even with allowing access, there would be files only that Adam wanted Poppin’ Fresh to see giving me further proof that Adam was setting him up. Also, there is no surprise that there would be a moral turpitude clause in the contract. It’s not obscure but a standard clause in any executive’s contract. 

I’m on Adam’s side when it comes to Olive. Yes Adam has an ulterior motive but he is still far more capable of running NE than Olive. Olive’s ego gets the best of her in making reality sound business decisions while Adam’s ego still allows him to make sound business decisions. Adam’s new plan is case in point. 

Olive does her best acting when she’s lying to Poppin’ Fresh.  

I’m glad that I DVR’d the episode because Nostrils musings put me to sleep.  Nostrils and Banana Breath must be brothers from another mother. They are both a waste of airtime.  

• Love 14

Billy waxing philosophical. KMN. How is he an expert on healthy relationships if he's never had one? And why wasn't he using his little recording booth?

Lol, Michael's long hair. He looked to me like the Upper Midwest version of famed trial lawyer Gerry Spence, minus 40 years and at least a foot in height.

Gotta take back the trash I talked about Adam not having security on his notebook. But please, Ashland thought he could just sit down and guess Adam's password? In what universe is he also a l33t hacker? It is to laugh.

I don't know how Lily puts up with Billy staying up in his ex-wife's business. His still having to co-parent his young children is one thing but Billy acts like he also has veto power over Victoria's relationships. Ehhh. 😐

So the Newmans are going to get Ashland out on a morals clause?  I guess he didn't have someone vet that co-CEO contract he signed. But come on, "morals" is not a word that should ever come out of a Newman mouth unless the speaker is under the age of 12.

Victor just sits back and basks in the sick pleasure of watching his kids vie to be his heir to the throne. Ugh. AFAIC the only winning move is not to play his game.

Dark purple must be in for menswear right now. First Nate and Billy were wearing it this week and today Michael's trenchcoat was that color. Cool.

Lily, you may love him but you should not feel completely secure when it comes to Billy. He talks a good game but he always wrecks things eventually. Always.

It must be 8 or 9 o'clock in GC by now. Why were Ashland and Victoria getting ready to drink coffee on empty stomachs? They planning to hit the clubs later?

Wow, Nick, way to try to guilt Adam into doing the right thing wrt the family's plan against Ashland. Have you met Adam before? Guilt is the least of his motivators. Hope that works out the way you intended. 🙄

Re the previews: Mariah and Tessa either didn't look at a calendar or they're not superstitious: May 13 lands on a Friday this year. Yikes. Either the wedding won't happen or if it does it'll be a disaster.

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, MsMalin said:

All I have to say is I hope Victoria changes her dress next week.

Ah, how businesses appropriate is it to have a big zipper running all the way down your ass?

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
On 4/9/2022 at 8:16 AM, MsMalin said:

All I have to say is I hope Victoria changes her dress next week.

What would be worse is Olive was like a hockey player and didn’t change her underwear for 3 periods 🤭

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

Watching Mariah and Sharon today really emphasized how frozen Sharon’s face is. She has no expression at all. 

Reminded me of Lauren a week or so ago when she was mad at Victor for putting Michael in danger.  Michael had to tell Victor that that was her "perturbed face" because nothing on her face moved; she couldn't even squint her eyes to convey annoyance.

When Faith objected to the Friday the 13th wedding date as a bad omen, it was impossible to tell if Sharon was agreeing with her or not since her beatific mask didn't move (in agreement?) but her words suggested the 13th would be OK.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

When Faith objected

Why wasn't Faith in school? Where was Moses? And very seriously, where is Christian? (That is his name, isn't it? They seem to have forgotten him and now I've pretty much forgotten him too.)

• Love 14
4 hours ago, Gam2 said:

If I’d been Diane today, I’d have slapped Phyllis into next Tuesday. Shut up!

x1000 hearts for your post if this site allowed it. NONE of this is any of Phyllis' business. Aunt Jack wouldn't even know about his newly minted precious grand-daughter Allie, if not for Diane. Phyllis yammering on about Diane being manipulative and self-serving in the past? Well, pot meet kettle.  While Phyllis and Jack obliterate any notion Diane could have changed, they also negate their own so called "redemption" stories, because they are interacting with Diane EXACTLY like they did in the past. The present way Jack and his henchman Phyllis talk about Diane, and to Diane, are actually making the case for why she faked her death in the past. 

Edited by Julyolo
  • Love 10

Enjoying getting some of my afternoon back by FFing through Mariah's wedding. Yawn. I got married on a Friday the 13th and 25+ years later we're still going. 🤷🏻‍♀️

What's Chelsea's game, using her kid as a pawn to reel ReyRey in? 🙄 Really crappy and par for the course with her.

• Love 12

The day started off fantastic with Mariah and Tessa announcing their wedding day and it was all down hill from their. From Sharon, Banana Breath, and Faith being Debbie Downers on their wedding date and 70’s theme to the more macabre in LA. 

Does Rodan the Yenta have to lean into Jack every time she talks to him. Even at a whisper you can see her for a mile and hear her for two.  Please please Rodan the Yenta STFU and keep your unsolicited opinions to yourself.  Don’t chastise Allie for having a positive opinion of Diana. As far as I’m concerned Rodan the Yenta, your opinions suck ass because they are all self serving.  Your the one that is adding fuel to Jack’s resentment about Diana.  Instead of Jack being a good influence in their friendship, he capitulates to  Rodan the Yenta’s bad influence.  Rodan the Yenta has turned Jack to the dark side. Allie was making all the sense in the world about Diane to Jack and Rodan the Yenta just had to chime in on the conversation to where Jack thought more about pleasing Rodan the Yenta than giving credence to Allie’s feelings.  I really like Allie. She’s smart, intuitive and intelligent when she talks. Please don’t pair her with Noah, she’s way to good for him. 

WTF, is Connor choosing Rey over his father or is Chelsea making that choice for him?  

Personally, I’m a big fan of the number 13 because my wife was born on that day. I’m not at superstitious at all about Friday the 13th.  Many bad events happened on a Friday the 13th but many bad events have occurred on other days of the week. My me it was a Saturday on the 11th when my wife passed away.  

What’s wrong with the 70’s. I had a lot of good times in the 70’s. Gas was under $1 a gallon, steak was under  $2 a pound, and my rent was no more than $200 a month. I lived like a king without making more than $350 a week in the entire decade.  My first daughter was born 1970 and I had no insurance at the time. My entire bill, including OB and hospital, was $1,500. 

In watching The Bold and The Beautiful right after Y&R, I have a question about Soap Opera’s in general. Do that usually have parallel storylines and characters?  For instance, Allie is suppose to dislike Diane based on what others are telling her just by taking their feelings towards her. The same for Liam, who knows nothing about Deacon or Finn who actually doesn’t know anything about Shiela are suppose to reject a father or mother based on how others feel about them.  Kyle is a grown man and Jack protecting him from knowing Diane is still alive because of potential heart brake is a load of crap. Is Jack going to protect Kyle from Summer possibly breaking Kyle’s heart. Finn is also a grown man and Steffy keeping him away from Shiela is also a load of crap. Jack and Steffy keeping Kyle and Finn away from their mothers is most definitely based on their own bias. Will Jack demand that Kyle rejects Diana as Steffy demands Finn stay away from Shiela.  

• Love 12

Aw, please tell me Allie has not already gotten fillers in her cheeks. I thought her face looked puffier today. 😾

What season is it in GC? Noah was wearing his usual leather jacket, and Faith and Mariah both had on sweaters. But Sharon was sporting a short-sleeved jumpsuit made of a fairly thin fabric.

Allie is a bit of a Pollyanna, no? I'm thinking she should not be carrying tales between Diane and Jack (and Phyllis), especially after what she now knows about Diane. That's a lane she should definitely stay out of if she doesn't want to get sucked into a vortex of bitterness, lies, and deception.

I don't recall Kyle struggling over Diane's "death," at least not the current version of Kyle. Seems to me he's gotten over it but Diane is about to dredge up all that old misery.

70s glam as the wedding theme. I kinda like it. Wonder who'll dress up as Freddie Mercury or Donna Summer? Rey could come as Tony Montana. "Say 'ello to my little fren!" Chance could be Peter Frampton and Abby could be Stevie Nicks. Nate could be Marvin Gaye. Devon could be Michael Jackson and Amanda = Tina Turner.

That was so sweet when Allie hugged Jack. It touched my heart. They've come a long way since they first met.

Lol, Chelsea asked Rey out on a date. Connor will chaperone! Yeah, that's the ticket! 🙄

Wait, what? Sharon still has her old wedding dresses? That's hilarious. Hope Mariah doesn't want the one from when Sharon married Victor.

Ehhh, is Rey trying to "punish" Sharon for being so chummy with Nick? If so, Chelsea is the last person he should be using to accomplish that. Moron.

Hide your kids, hide your wives, hide your husbands, citizens of GC. The bomb cyclone known as Diane Jenkins is heading your way. 🥶

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 2
  • Love 13
12 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I can’t watch episodes with Phyllis. She sucks up too many scenes. Why has Jack forgiven her for betraying him with Billy? 

Way too much Phyllis today.

• Love 12
34 minutes ago, rcc said:

Way too much Phyllis today.

Way to much Rodan the Yenta everyday. Rodan the Yenta could be a fire extinguisher because she sucks the air out of the room. 

Costumes for a 70’s Theme Wedding for the immediate family:

Faith - Debbie Harry

Banana Breath - Kurt Cobain 

Mariah - Bonnie Raitt 

Tessa - Jessi Colter

Sharon - Carlie Simon

Noah - Paul Simon

Ray - Trini Lopez

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Aw, please tell me Allie has not already gotten fillers in her cheeks. I thought her face looked puffier today. 😾

What season is it in GC? Noah was wearing his usual leather jacket, and Faith and Mariah both had on sweaters. But Sharon was sporting a short-sleeved jumpsuit made of a fairly thin fabric.

Allie is a bit of a Pollyanna, no? I'm thinking she should not be carrying tales between Diane and Jack (and Phyllis), especially after what she now knows about Diane. That's a lane she should definitely stay out of if she doesn't want to get sucked into a vortex of bitterness, lies, and deception.

I don't recall Kyle struggling over Diane's "death," at least not the current version of Kyle. Seems to me he's gotten over it but Diane is about to dredge up all that old misery.

70s glam as the wedding theme. I kinda like it. Wonder who'll dress up as Freddie Mercury or Donna Summer? Rey could come as Tony Montana. "Say 'ello to my little fren!" Chance could be Peter Frampton and Abby could be Stevie Nicks. Nate could be Marvin Gaye. Devon could be Michael Jackson and Amanda = Tina Turner.

That was so sweet when Allie hugged Jack. It touched my heart. They've come a long way since they first met.

Lol, Chelsea asked Rey out on a date. Connor will chaperone! Yeah, that's the ticket! 🙄

Wait, what? Sharon still has her old wedding dresses? That's hilarious. Hope Mariah doesn't want the one from when Sharon married Victor.

Ehhh, is Rey trying to "punish" Sharon for being so chummy with Nick? If so, Chelsea is the last person he should be using to accomplish that. Moron.

Hide your kids, hide your wives, hide your husbands, citizens of GC. The bomb cyclone known as Diane Jenkins is heading your way. 🥶

I think Rey is going to be ghosting the wedding. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

Why does Jack give Phyllis a pass, but not Diane?  Phyllis' crimes > Diane' s crimes, and Phyllis has not changed one bit in all these years.  Diane is flawed, but Phyllis is, well, Phyllis!  It was a little strange that Jack and Phyllis wouldn't answer Allie's question. If they wanted to evade answering whether they were together right now, they could have sidestepped by saying they were once (oops..twice) married and that Phyllis's daughter was married to Kyle.  Allie will be so relieved to know she isn't genetically tied to her Auntie Dummer.

Mariah and Tessa should get married at The Palazzo.  Friday the 13th is also good luck in Italy!    Friday the 17th, on the other hand...😱💣🌋  A few Halloweens ago, Mariah dressed as Sonny and Tessa was Cher.   A 70s theme is perfect for them.   Abby could be Farrah, Rey could be Erik Estrada and Chance could be the other CHiP.  Please let Victor and Nick come as Archie Bunker and the Meathead.

1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

Kurt Cobain was born in 1967. 

So was I, and I rocked the 70s!  If only I could share my favorite childhood picture with you.  I wish I still had those striped pants!

4 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

In watching The Bold and The Beautiful right after Y&R, I have a question about Soap Opera’s in general. Do that usually have parallel storylines and characters?  For instance, Allie is suppose to dislike Diane based on what others are telling her just by taking their feelings towards her. The same for Liam, who knows nothing about Deacon or Finn who actually doesn’t know anything about Shiela are suppose to reject a father or mother based on how others feel about them.  Kyle is a grown man and Jack protecting him from knowing Diane is still alive because of potential heart brake is a load of crap. Is Jack going to protect Kyle from Summer possibly breaking Kyle’s heart. Finn is also a grown man and Steffy keeping him away from Shiela is also a load of crap. Jack and Steffy keeping Kyle and Finn away from their mothers is most definitely based on their own bias. Will Jack demand that Kyle rejects Diana as Steffy demands Finn stay away from Shiela.  

I'm guessing you didn't watch Y&R back in the 90s during Sheila's original reign of terror, or B&B when she first went to Los Angeles.  Sheila tried to kill her own mother, and about 80% of Steffy's family.  She even tried to kill Thomas when he was a baby, just to torment Stephanie.  And I'm not even listing her laundry list of other crimes, which are too numerous to mention.  I rarely side with Steffy, but she was perfectly justified in taking a hard line with Finn regarding Sheila.  Obviously, considering what Sheila just ended up doing.  Sheila is an irredeemable evil demon and I'm hoping this is the definitive absolute final conclusive end of her, for real this time. 

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Useful 2
  • Love 13

Pretty much skipping Newman days and watching the Abbott ones lately. I don't know what it is, but I like the Diane storyline so far.  Diane's basically written as the bad guy here but she has legit points that makes things a bit interesting. Of course the final outcome is probably Phyllis as the hero somehow- and even she doesn't even really bother me here- but one step at a time I guess.

Lol, Sharon "too young" to remember the 70s.  Not so sure about that.  And now Noah's getting laid, so of course he's super chill about Tessa all of a sudden.

Again a moot point very soon, but the Rey thing is so stupid.  Whatever Sharon/Nick's flaws- and oh, wow, there are legion- no one there has made him feel unwelcome or a threat to his marriage as of yet, so he's a complete jerk about this.  

Edited by JNavarro
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Kurt Cobain was born in 1967. 

Oops my bad. Let’s switch Kurt for Art Garfunkel.  This way Banana Breath and Noah can sing “Bridge Over Troubled Water” at the Friday the 13th wedding. 

• LOL 12
13 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

In watching The Bold and The Beautiful right after Y&R, I have a question about Soap Opera’s in general. Do that usually have parallel storylines and characters?

These two shows seem to have parallel story lines a whole lot. This has been going on for years.

For example B&B brought back villainess Sheila (and Deacon), so Y&R brought back villainess Diane.

I find that B&B does something first, then Y&R has their weak sauce imitation/version.

The same for Liam, who knows nothing about Deacon

Liam knows Deacon. They have substantial history.

Edited by SweePea59
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Sharon - Carlie Simon

Excuse me, but .... No.  Nada.  Nee. Non. Nein.

No way should anyone currently in Genoa City be allowed to pretend to be Olympian Musical Royalty like Ms. Simon.

Even though Sharon is so vain she probably think this song is about her.

giphy.gif

Otherwise, there's a good chance we'll end up with Clouds in our coffee.

And those stains do NOT come out.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

Enjoying getting some of my afternoon back by FFing through Mariah's wedding. Yawn. I got married on a Friday the 13th and 25+ years later we're still going. 🤷🏻‍♀️

What's Chelsea's game, using her kid as a pawn to reel ReyRey in? 🙄 Really crappy and par for the course with her.

I own a gold charm from Italy with the number 13 on it, so does my sister, but in a different configuration. I’m pretty sure the Italians consider the number lucky…..something having to do with the lunar cycles.

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I can’t watch episodes with Phyllis. She sucks up too many scenes. Why has Jack forgiven her for betraying him with Billy? 

That is one of the show's many unanswerable mysteries, like where little orphaned Christian Miller's German accent came from. Unless, Marco is back?

9 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Please let Victor and Nick come as Archie Bunker and the Meathead.

And Nikki as Edith and Sharin' as Gloria... and Dickvon as George Jefferson.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

Eek, no. Abby doesn't have the witchery to be my beloved Stevie. Maybe Mariah or Sally.

Sor-ree! 😉 I just kept imagining Abby singing Edge of Seventeen while staring lovingly at her husband who now looks like he's about 17.

Phyllis' crimes > Diane' s crimes,

Yeah, this is true but IMO the things Diane has done, while not all crimes, are next level. I think faking your death and abandoning your young child is beyond any sin Phyllis has committed.

Sheila is an irredeemable evil demon and I'm hoping this is the definitive absolute final conclusive end of her, for real this time.  

ICAM. I'm probably not ever going to be able to watch B&B again because of her.

And now Noah's getting laid, so of course he's super chill about Tessa all of a sudden.

He's acting super chill, anyway. I think he's still carrying a torch for Tessa but he's hiding it better. Hold on, Noah. Allie's coming! 🥰

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
59 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Sor-ree! 😉 I just kept imagining Abby singing Edge of Seventeen while staring lovingly at her husband who now looks like he's about 17.

And look, here's a preview clip of Abby and Hairball - 

• LOL 9

I think faking your death and abandoning your young child is beyond any sin Phyllis has committed.

I gotta go with Phylthy as committing worse sins. She has killed. She has also attempted killings but failed. She has disposed of bodies. And she was mean to an octopus - she put it in Paul and Cricket's hotel bed.

I'm probably not ever going to be able to watch B&B again because of her.

I go the other way. Sheila is the reason I stick with B&B.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Are they having the wedding somewhere nice or doing it at the coffee shop?

You don't think the coffee shop is nice?  I know it doesn't have storied elegance of Phyllis's hotel, the Gummy Phrenologist, nor does it have je ne sais quoi of that circle in Chancellor Park where they buried J.T.s body, but Crimson Lights DOES have Nick the poop tossing Newman and Sharon of the Plastic Face to add to the atmosphere.

Doesn't that Schpalle Roomance?

• LOL 17

I have been watching the show again for the resolution of the Ashland  Ashley situation. Allie's support of Diane yesterday was too much. I liked her until that point. There aren't any story lines I am interested in other than the one I mentioned. Over the weekend I found out accidentally that FF is only blocked when you watch a recent episode on demand. If you wait a few days, FF is back. Yay!

Anyway, I wanted Allie to be strong and confident. I don't want to watch the mess of what they are turning her into.

Edited by madfortv
Corrected name.
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, boes said:

You don't think the coffee shop is nice?  I know it doesn't have storied elegance of Phyllis's hotel, the Gummy Phrenologist, nor does it have je ne sais quoi of that circle in Chancellor Park where they buried J.T.s body, but Crimson Lights DOES have Nick the poop tossing Newman and Sharon of the Plastic Face to add to the atmosphere.

Doesn't that Schpalle Roomance?

Toss in a Hot Dog cart and you've got the perfect venue.

• LOL 14

It’s hard to believe that the wardrobe folks on this show think that the outfit Sally is wearing today is appropriate for the office setting or even on the stroll in downtown LA. And then, there’s Nikki’s outfit. I don’t even know what to say about that blouse, skirt and belt. That belt!

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
16 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

It’s hard to believe that the wardrobe folks on this show think that the outfit Sally is wearing today is appropriate for the office setting or even on the stroll in downtown LA. And then, there’s Nikki’s outfit. I don’t even know what to say about that blouse, skirt and belt. That belt!

Why oh why do they put women of a certain build in those horrific wide belts? They do the same with Kelly Clarkson from what I can see from her commercials. It makes them look lugubrious.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Watching Ashland profess his deep love for Victoria today.. have those two shared even ONE real kiss since the role was taken over by RN? It’s absurdly hard to not notice the lack of chemistry.

“I love you more than I ever thought possible”-here let me kiss you on the cheek… 🥱

• LOL 13
  • Love 4

I'm sure someone has noticed it before,  but in his first scenes with Sharon today (without his veneers) Nick's teeth need orthodontic work on the lowers, and  he is missing a tooth on his upper right arc. It is not a good look. In later scenes he seemed to be wearing them  The production values are so wretched I can barely watch....too many scenes where the dubbed vocalizations are NOT in synch with the actors' mouth movements. Pillsbury Ashland...a man barely alive....the Half Billion $$$$$ Man! ROFLMAO!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Sharon looked like she’s wearing a potato sack full of potatoes.  Now Sharon is not only obsessing about Friday the 13th but putting the wedding together in a month.  Use the Top of the Tower as a venue and use Banana Breaths resources to built a stage and create the 70’s setting.  Hey Banana Breath I got an idea, call Mike Wolf and he will help you get a bunch of 70’s memorabilia. 

This Poppin’ Fresh plan to now plant the evidence is a whole lot of stupid.  Adam at best could erase the medical reports and medical appointments but he would also have to erase the doctor’s memories of Poppin’ Fresh being a patient and the nurses who administer the chemo treatments.  If Poppin’ Fresh really wanted to clear himself, which we know he does not want to do, he would take Olive to see his doctors. 

Olive, you didn’t create anything at Newman/Locke. Olive you are just a caretaker. Poppin’ Fresh is the one who created an empire that just happened to hitch his wagon to NE to create a bigger empire for himself. 

The dynamic between Adam and Sally is only second to the dynamic of Mariah and Tessa. Sally keeps telling Adam the truth about himself and at the same time, has the ability to keep Adam calm.  Sally has an agenda but she puts herself along side Adam and not in front of him.  Where as Rodan the Yenta always puts her agenda first even with Jack. Rodan the Yenta can even rile up the Tasmanian Devil. 

Red Herring Bisque anyone. Is Olive actually buying what Poppin’ Fresh is selling?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Saints be praised! Victoria changed clothes! I'm verklempt! 🙃

Victor was wearing three or four layers of black garments. What's that all about? He looked like the Grim Reaper's slightly younger brother.

But Nick was wearing different clothes from yesterday's episode while Sharon had on the same jumpsuit. What is this madness?

Ashland was acting oddly introspective. Did he get spooked by something he saw on Adam's notebook or is he suspicious of Victoria?

If this is how Victor plays chess I don't see how he ever finishes a game unless he gets checkmated first. This scheme to take down Ashland looks like a lot of smoke and mirrors and spinning plates. It doesn't seem to me Victor has any clue what to do next. I think if it's up to him, Ashland will be attending the Newman Thanksgiving dinner later this year and the Newmans will still be plotting a way to remove him from their lives.

Now Ashland has a conscience? Oh please. As soon as Victoria would agree to quit Newman/Locke he'd go "psych!" and take over.

WTAF did Sally have on today? The Newman Media staff must rag on her so hard back in their cubicles. I liked her blowout though.

That was a nice pep talk Sally gave Adam. She sounded sincere too, not at all like she was only saying what he wanted to hear. He might finally have the right girlfriend.

If Ashland was trying to work Sharon he wasted his time. She may not have many talents but she knows how to take sides and hold fast in them.

$500M! How does Adam have the authority to offer Locke such a huge payoff? Victor will explode. But then, perhaps Adam is just trying to get Ashland to take the bait.

• Love 12