Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E13: Secrets and Lies

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Silver Bells said:

Yep .. to tell the truth, I don’t think any one of the couples will stay for the long haul.  Even Jessica and Austin.  She put him on the spot on the couch.  Not good. When first married, I hardly saw my husband as he worked nights and I worked days.  Jessica is whining already that he has to be on the job more than she thought.  So what?  You can’t have everything.  She wants everything her way.

Jessica is a nurse, she might be working very long hours due to this health crisis, I wonder what Austin would say about that. He probably understands. 

• Love 20
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Jessica is a nurse, she might be working very long hours due to this health crisis, I wonder what Austin would say about that. He probably understands. 

I was thinking this too, you beat me to it!

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Did he really forge his own offer letter🤦🏾‍♀️. If you're going to be a liar at least take care to remember the details of your lies. 

That's the problem with lying - 'the details'........ and he's no rocket scientist!

Edited by endure
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Did he grow up in a city? My grandmother was a lifelong New Yorker and never learned to drive.

He said he grew up in DC.  So did I, but I still learned to drive.  It isn't quite like NYC where one assumes that most people don't drive.   

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

She’s hogging up the camera. But no more than usual

Fixed it for you.....

8 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

DUI ?

Absolutely, got his beer ass arrested while operating a moving vehicle...hope it wasn't his beer truck...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

He said he grew up in DC.  So did I, but I still learned to drive.  It isn't quite like NYC where one assumes that most people don't drive.   

I grew up in Philly and I learned to drive, but I don’t think it’s weird when people don’t drive (I think because of all my time in NYC, and in general I’m not into cars). Maybe he’s trying to save money by not owning a car.

Katie is really horrible.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I grew up in Philly and I learned to drive, but I don’t think it’s weird when people don’t drive (I think because of all my time in NYC, and in general I’m not into cars). Maybe he’s trying to save money by not owning a car.

Katie is really horrible.

Yes but guys usually don't rely on the woman to drive them around.  At least the ones I've known.

Also, I suggested that people in NYC might see things differently.  We ain't NYC, lol!

Edited by Ohwell
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Am I the only one watching the duck walking on the beach behind Jessica and Austin because them reading to each other is so boring? 

I used that segment to moisturize. Will have to rewind later just to see the duck.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, gladitsover said:

Yes, and it should never be the job of a spouse to "fix" the other person. Work on yourself before you get married!

Jessica read that letter so fast my head was spinning.

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Koalagirl said:

Mindy should ask for the dog if they get divorced. The dog obviously loves her.

I said 'you can leave the dog', too bad, the dog was way more comfortable with her.

• Love 7

I like Jessica and Austin and think they are the only couple that will make it but Jessica needs to shut up with the whining about "my husband not being there." She's a nurse. Nurses get called in unexpectedly and sometimes have very long shifts. He's an IT guy. I've worked in IT for 30+ years and one of the most important things in a marriage is having a supportive spouse.

I can't even count the number of times that I had to cancel something with my husband because something came up and I had to go into work, sometimes for 48-72 hours. When you marry someone with a career, you absorb the responsibilities of that career into the marriage. Police officers, fire fighters, military personnel, IT people, etc. all have jobs that can keep them away from home for extended periods of time. Get over it. Jess seems the type that would say, "It's my job, I have to do this," when it comes to her job, but complain if the show was on the other foot.

Brandon looks so different without a mustache.

I had to FF past Mindy and her friends. She's entirely too spineless for my taste. Even if she puts him out now, watching these past few weeks has just worn me out.

• Love 8

Perhaps someone should tell Jessica that you “can’t hurry love”, it must come naturally.  While Austin appears to really like Jessica, it’s clear that something is holding him back.  I can’t help but wonder if he finds her bossy.

It doesn’t matter what Derek says or does, Katie will find a way to make him feel like an idiot.

Michael’s sister described him as “a different character” but where I come from, we call them liars. If I were Meka, I would have been out of there a long time ago.

• Love 15

The more I watch Michael the more I realize he isn’t lying. He just has alternative facts. In his reality he is saying the truth. His reality is alternative to ours. That’s why he can’t stop. The dude needs psychiatric help like anyone in that situation. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, gladitsover said:

The "issues" between Jessica and Austin are producer-driven. 

I think Katie was shocked that Derek was cooler than her.

Yes!  Her face broke.

• LOL 6
  • Love 14

I was a little confused with the letter. I get an offer letter yearly and it says, "Your pay will be x..." and at the bottom of the letter is a list of benefits that comes with the job. Was Michael suggesting that that letter had more information on it? 

I thought the letter listed a gross salary and then he showed her the net pay on his cell phone. It sounded like Meka recognized right away that there was no way that the offer letter's gross pay, minus typical deductions for taxes and all that stuff resulted in the piddling amount shown on Michael's cell phone.

Is that what happened there?

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Meka missed her calling.  I really think she should have gone into law enforcement, and she'd be brought in when any suspect needed to be questioned.  I guarantee they'd tell the truth just to end the torture and get her to shut the fuck up. 

Completely agree I've always considered her one of those really officious people!

• Love 3
Just now, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Mindy, Zach was never *with* you in the first place.  What, exactly, are you celebrating?

Yeah, I agree. He told her early on he wasn't attracted to her, gave her the responsibility to do something about it, then continued to pull away yet she kept at him like a puppy wanting another treat. Sad, really. Hope she did learn from it though.

• Love 9