Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E19: Ruined Peaches

• Start Topic

After Porsha and Tanya attempt to get all the girls to reconcile their problems, Nene apologizes to Kenya for her past hurtful comments. Marlo sends Kenya to her breaking point. On their last day in Greece, Kandi and Cynthia are determined to reconcile Nene and Kenya.

Airdate 03.22.2020

• Love 1

Honestly, I have no idea what they are even arguing about at this point because they are all yelling over each other and I jus don’t care enough to pay attention.  Ridiculous.

• Love 14

I completely forgot that there was ever any friendship whatsoever between Nene and Kenya.  Out of the three scenes to which they flashed back, only one of them showed mutual friendship, which was Nene real estate-shaming Kenya.  Since neither are capable of true friendship as much as they are capable of alliances, I tried to think of a common enemy, at the time, and I couldn’t.  I think back then Nene was fighting with Kim, and Kenya was fighting with Porsha.  They probably just wanted to focus on their respective feuds, and an accidental “friendship” bloomed for ten seconds.  

Marlo was gross during the fight, letting Nene use her as a dancing human weapon, and Marlo telling Nene she had too much money to throw and spit things.  Exactly how much money does one need to have to make that behavior acceptable/unacceptable?  

Nene didn’t say anything about Brooklyn; she hadn’t seen Brooklyn at the time of the offense.  She said Kenya looked like Kenya was going to birth a buffalo, based on Kenya’s size.  Nothing was based on Brooklyn, unless this is some type of fat fetus shaming I haven’t heard of yet.  

Porsha had a classic Porsha line when she said, “if your biggest pet peeve is, ‘don’t talk about my business,’ you got to try hard...not to talk about someone else’s business.”  Is she even listening what she’s saying?  The pet peeve in question would be people talking about your business.  The pet peeve couldn’t be “don’t talk about my business,” unless you want people to talk more about your business, which was not the case. Porsha wasn’t even in the heat of the moment when she said that.  It was a talking head.  She didn’t catch herself and ask to restate it?  It sounds so ignorant.  This is why I have stretched the benefit of the doubt for Kenya so much in the past (not anymore).  Kenya would know what a pet peeve was. 

I said at the beginning of the season that I liked a more demure post-Dennis cheating Porsha, and it looks like she’s coming away from that, cracking up at her own jokes, clapping, shimmying her shoulders (all of this in talking heads, not when she’s yukking it up with friends) and it’s beginning to wear on me.  I feel like she’s always putting on a show.  It doesn’t seem genuine.

Kandi, you were never accused of rape.  I am so tired of the revisionist history that goes on with that season’s story.  Porsha said she heard Kandi had a sex dungeon and that she heard that Todd and Kandi were going to drug her and take advantage of her.  So, being accused of ”conspiracy to commit rape” is not enough for Kandi?  She has to amp up the wattage of the drama even harder?  Eye roll.

Just when I thought we reached a low of spitting popcorn seeds at each other...fucking Dina and Lindsay Lohan’s names had to come into it.  Oh damn.

Nene did look good in her swimsuit.  But her bio is lying about her height or weight, or both.  I don’t think she is one pound less than 195.  Emily Simpson of Real Housewives of Orange County had a very similar figure last season, and when they weighed her on the show, she was over 190.  Marlo’s suit was nice too, but Nene’s get-up with the monokini was far more flattering.  While I am saying nice things about awful people, Kenya’s ab game in her white bikini was so much better than it had a right to as a new mom pushing 50.  Everyone else had too much going on for me to appreciate.

I never thought I would say this, but I think it’s time to retire “hellur” for anyone who is not Tyler Perry.  

I didn’t love any of the looks at the goddess party.  Kandi looked great from the front in the red with her breasts covered for once.  The silhouette wasn’t flattering from the back.  

We’re still not onto the finale yet?  What else could they possibly have to show this season?  The one time I am excited to see Eva—to see what is going on with her new baby—wasn’t even previewed.  

• Love 3

Nene’s boobs were ridiculous in that bathing suit. And she almost always shows way too much boob in her dresses and tops. Why do these housewives think that is attractive? I think it’s most unattractive.

• Love 11

It was not only her boobs that were ridiculous in that suit. Does she not look in a mirror after stuffing herself in something that revealing? She doesn't have the body to wear that kind of suit. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Marlo’s suit was nice too, but Nene’s get-up with the monokini was far more flattering

Even if her tit popped out of the suit! I will admit I was surprised how toned her legs and butt were. She's had lots and lots and lots of work done. From head to toe. 

• Love 7

I have to say for once I was on Kenya's side between her and Marlo during apology-gate.  Marlo, when you apologize to someone it would help not to continue to throw shade during it.  It makes the apology seem insincere. 

Nene, we do not want to see your boobs.  Keep them damned things covered.  It's ridiculous!  

And what is with the cats?  Are they all strays or are they owned by the resort? 🤔

• Love 9
37 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Stray/feral cats are all over Greece.

Is it some kind of religious thing like the cows in India or do they just not have animal control in Greece?  And I'm not being disrespectful to the Greek culture, I'm just concerned for the cats. 

• Love 2

Is it some kind of religious thing like the cows in India or do they just not have animal control in Greece? 

Considering how Greece is a Christian country, it's more a lack of animal control.

• Love 4

Kenya-NeNe - augh! 'Nuff said.

I have seen some gorgeous scenery and backdrops, and among some horrendous outfits, some truly stunning ones. I loved the look of the goldenish wreaths on all the housewives. Very flattering. Almost everyone's hair and accessories looked stunning, and I'm a sucker for ancient Greek style. I almost swooned at the outfits for Greek Goddess night - most, not all. This trip was so much a feast for the eyes that it almost makes up for all the screaming. Usually I don't focus so much on these things, but tonight was exceptional and they were a distraction from Moose's mouth.

• Love 12

Yeah, Parthenon/Acropolis aside, Athens tends to be an overnight stopover at most for people traveling to and from the Greek islands or other parts of Greece, but I think it's a charming city well worth visiting.

Edited by Hiyo
  • Love 3

Both Nene and Kenya are awful people and I am mad that Kenya got  me defending Nene!  Kandi pointed out and I believe this too, that Nene was being sincere the first night when she asked Kenya if she was ok.  Kenya ruined it by being a bitch about it.  Yes she and Nene don't get a long but she set the tone for the rest of the trip between her and Nene.  All she had to do was say she was dealing with it as best she could and leave it at that.  Then she thanked everyone at the table except Nene which was intentional.

Kandi also made a good point that others in the group have moved past worse things than Kenya's issue with Nene calling her baby a buffalo.  Which she didn't.  And I really think Kenya pulled that out of her ass while sitting there.  I don't remember her saying anything prior to this trip about it.  

And why Kandi thought the Greek tragedy would be a fun thing to do is beyond me.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Panos!  That is all I got from this episode...

Shocked that Lindsay's beach place is still open.  But if anyone could get into and hold their own with the RHoA ladies, it definitely would have been Panos!

3 minutes ago, gaPeach said:

Kandi pointed out and I believe this too, that Nene was being sincere the first night when she asked Kenya if she was ok. 

I personally don't believe for a second that Nene was being sincere.  She was playing the game to get back in the other ladies' good graces to help get her fully reintegrated into the show.  

Nene denies calling Kenya's unborn child a buffalo and then in the next breath says that if she did, she doesn't remember it so she doesn't need to apologize for it.  Not that the apology she did give was genuine≥. "I called YOU a buffalo and if that hurt your feelings I apologize."  Ah, ok girl.  

source.gif

I loved how committed Tanya and Kenya were to the team building games.  They didn't even notice when the other two teams gave up; too focused on filling the damn bucket.  And Marlo and Cynthia failing spectacularly at everything!  LMAO!  That was really the only part of the episode I liked. 

• Love 11
12 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Airdate 03.22.2020

I am so happy this season is almost over, it has been absolutely crazy.  It is such a turn off to see Nene behave with such vulgarity and Kenya with such toxic and bitter behavior.  When Nene gets angry she goes for the jugular, as she did with Claudia Jordan, why is it necessary to talk under someone's clothes about their private parts ? Nene gets too heated and to me it damages her, obviously she does not care. I also feel that this may have hurt her chances in Hollywood as well. No one wants to work with this low class behavior unless she's auditioning for reality TV.

Edited by byrd
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

I personally don't believe for a second that Nene was being sincere.  She was playing the game to get back in the other ladies' good graces to help get her fully reintegrated into the show.  

I agree, Nene does not have a sincere bone in her body unless it benefits her in some way. Why Kandi can't see through that is beyond me. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, luckyroll3 said:

Also, spitting at someone?  Disgusting.  

Yes, I tell you, I'm sorry Kenya was right, Nene is just a low class clown.  Believe me, I am no fan of Kenya's !

4 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I agree, Nene does not have a sincere bone in her body unless it benefits her in some way. Why Kandi can't see through that is beyond me. 

I know Kandi sees through all of this,  just as she sees through Kenya. Kandi always thinks from a business prespective .  I really believe she's not that interested in trying to bring them together as she is in saving the show.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

I hope Kandi isn’t really friends with Kenya lol. I was wondering when they had gotten so close....Porsha still seems mad at Kenya to me lol I don’t understand why though. That’s just how NeNe is lol she is the OG. Who cares about Kenya lol bring my favorite Phaedra back please Bravo😅😅

• Love 2

Well, hell hasn’t frozen over Nene and Kenya are still enemies. Too much disrespect between the two with personal insults. Crazy thing is Gregg allegedly stepped out on Nene w/ an assistant manager of her Swag store. Nene talked about it on a podcast?! If true, KARMA!!😀

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, nexxie said:

it’s irresponsible for Bravo to unleash out of control people like Nene on the rest of the cast and crew - Nene makes Kenya look almost reasonable.

I feel as if Nene's head has become to big, and to threaten to spit on someone might have been the nail in her coffin for this show. The only reason Porsha wasn't fired for dragging Kenya, was because Bravo had to recognize that Keya provoked her with that dam bullhorn. Nene has pushed the limit now. I hate to see her coming . When she's hurt or feels dismissed , it pisses her off and she goes to your throat, these women are to old to behave this way. Kenya is more calculating with her evil ways, she will maintain decorum but she's cooking a scheme to get you back which make her even more dangerous.

• Love 3

So, NeNe was about to get into it with production again? Why does the show keep rewarding her shitty behavior? 

It's exhausting how much NeNe and Kenya are the same, but no one else on the show sees it. Kenya is just craftier, but they both do that, "I'm sorry if I offended you" bullshit. If someone is upset, then obviously they're offended. There is no "if."

If I never see NeNe's nip slips again it'll be too soon. Either buy a bigger size dress/bikini or wear a coverup. 

Please stop with the forced interactions! NeNe and Kenya will never be friends. They don't fuck with each other. Stop trying to get them to "fellowship,"  "clear the air," "act out a Greek tragedy with them." Stahhhp. 

• Love 19
20 hours ago, byrd said:

I feel as if Nene's head has become to big, and to threaten to spit on someone might have been the nail in her coffin for this show. The only reason Porsha wasn't fired for dragging Kenya, was because Bravo had to recognize that Keya provoked her with that dam bullhorn. Nene has pushed the limit now. I hate to see her coming . When she's hurt or feels dismissed , it pisses her off and she goes to your throat, these women are to old to behave this way. Kenya is more calculating with her evil ways, she will maintain decorum but she's cooking a scheme to get you back which make her even more dangerous.

Nene’s a myth in her own mind, and noplace else - just like everyone with narcissistic personality disorder. Early on Bravo hired a bunch of these women, likely because they can be counted on to act out, confuse others, and bring the drama. But Bravo seems to be moving away from this in more recent hires - thank goodness!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Nene’s a myth in her own mind, and noplace else - just like everyone with narcissistic personality disorder. Early on Bravo hired a bunch of these women, likely because they can be counted on to act out, confuse others, and bring the drama. But Bravo seems to be moving away from this in more recent hires - thank goodness!

I feel it's becoming tired to the viewers, this season was so boring even with the drama. I know fans will say , don't watch if you're going to complain about the show, but frankly I really did enjoy watching them from previous seasons, .Now it has become so vulgar and the same old BS that I have lost interest so I guess I won't be watching much longer, maybe time to shake up the cast . 

• Love 8

I’m Greek and I hate how they called everything “Grecian”. It’s just Greek. Greek food. Greek wine. They’re adding the “ian” like Italian food. Italian wine. 

the cats are not a religious thing. I remember a million years ago on a family vacation to Acapulco, we stayed at the Princess and there were a million cats there too. Keeps the mice away is what my dad told us. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
36 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I’m Greek and I hate how they called everything “Grecian”. It’s just Greek. Greek food. Greek wine. They’re adding the “ian” like Italian food. Italian wine. 

the cats are not a religious thing. I remember a million years ago on a family vacation to Acapulco, we stayed at the Princess and there were a million cats there too. Keeps the mice away is what my dad told us. 

Right, there are lots of places with a lot of feral cats - our backyard is one of them and that is not religious- we are suckers for animals who need food with whom my husband has subsequently become the cats “servant”

• Love 5
2 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

I have no interest in seeing this episode again.  I can barely read any of the pop-ups cause the text is so damn small.  

There were pop ups.

i haven’t been able to leave the e house and I’m starting to go nuts - and a new episode was what I needed

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

i haven’t been able to leave the e house and I’m starting to go nuts - and a new episode was what I needed

Right?

Now, we have to watch both hours of 90 day fiance.

11 hours ago, artisto said:

Right?

Now, we have to watch both hours of 90 day fiance.

I think you are right. It is in my Hulu queue, if I end up watching toddlers and tiaras that will be bad because it means it has been several months and virus is still creating havoc 

• LOL 1