Type keyword(s) to search

Season 16 Live Feed Discussion: Keeping an Eye Out

• Start Topic

(edited)

Zach is going to wear his HOH robe and give his "speech". This is going to be insane. So far it was, Frankie: Jocasta/Victoria and Zach, Nicole/Christine. Unless they pull a switch we won't know until the feeds come back.

ETA: If this speech happens this will blow up a lot crap in the house and shake things up. We will likely see new alliances form I think in the aftermath.

Edited by kellog010
(edited)

Was Zach "puppet mastered" by TA into making the speech he's planning? Is this going to be the argument that gets them this week's money?

Thank you again to feed watchers for keeping things updated here!

Edited by Lsk02
  • Love 1
(edited)

Her husband tweeted a few days ago:

Just took a look at some of the crap being shoveled his way on Twitter. GEEZ, Twits, give it a rest. He didn't sign up for this, his wife did. :(

ETA: correcting autocorrect corrections. Feh.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 1

If the noms stay as they said they would - Victoria and Jacosta stand an equal chance to win BOB. Nicole and Christine are both Have Not's and I don't think they are as tough as they claim to be. Depending on the comp they could lose.

-----------------

Was Zach "puppet mastered" by TA into making the speech he's planning? Is this going to be the argument that gets them this week's money?

No - TAFY is cheering him on, but I think this was pretty much all Zach's idea. I think TAFY is simply thrilled at how smoothly this fits into their challenge this week.

Just took a look at some of the crap being shoveled his way on Twitter. GEEZ, Twits, give it a rest. He didn't sign up for this, his wife did. :(

Right? Holy crap, people! It's one thing for us to talk about how effed up it is of Christine, but who the heck tweets her husband about it? Such jerks. 

• Love 2

This sounds like fun.  Then Victoria/Jacosta need to win BOB.  

Please, please, please let this happen.  They'll both be highly motivated to win so hopefully they can pull it off!  

Judging from his Twitter, I think Christine and her husband might be twin brother and sister.

I guess I can't blame tweeting him since right now I am very tempted to ask Cody's dad about last night when Cody had BOTH of his hands down his underwear and then started eating out of a jar.

• Love 4
(edited)

If the noms stay as they said they would - Victoria and Jacosta stand an equal chance to win BOB. Nicole and Christine are both Have Not's and I don't think they are as tough as they claim to be. Depending on the comp they could lose.

I agree. I don't think Christine/Nicole are better competitors. Lest we forget Victoria has won/been close in a lot of comps. Although that has a lot to do with her competing in more comps. But still, I agree, it's pretty even. Edited by peachmangosteen

Christine and her husband look related. I seriously cannot stand her. Janelle said it best when she described her as busted-looking. And I normally wouldn't rag on her highly unfortunate appearance, but she's even uglier on the inside.

• Love 2

Yeah, I can see Jocasta/Victoria easily beating Nicole/Christine, which really would be icing on the cake. Zach would remain HOH, Christine and Nicole will remain livid and Vic and Jocasta are safe for another week. Of course, the downside is the Zach bashing will be dialed up to a 1000, and that's not going to be pleasant to watch, but if it blows up Christine's game in the process, then so be it.

Zach being HOH really did turn out to be an excellent thing.

Yeah, Caleb, I'm pretty sure "safe" is the last thing she's feeling.

The next time CBS decides to focus on the fatal attraction Caleb has for Amber, I need hashtag happy CBS to put #YesAllWomen on the screen during every single DR from Amber.

• Love 2
(edited)

I seriously think that CBS should give Zach extra money for helping Team America complete all their tasks. Haha

What I also don't understand is Cody. The detonators are always going on about how Amber is untrustworthy and she is crazy etc and lies. And then she says stuff to Cody and he takes everything she says as Gospel and then gets all mad at Zach. Lol. You deserved to get your ass kicked last week. She's one of the targets this week why are you believing anything that comes out of her mouth.

Zach is crazy banana pants but one thing he is is loyal to both Cody and Derrick. They will def see that once they come out.

Part of me wants him to stay HOH because it would be hysterical. But part of me wants him to come down cuz then he can play for it next week. I don't think Frankie & Derrick (cuz you know that they will make the decision in the end when it comes to the Backdoor) would put him up. They know he's a definite vote for either of them when it comes to the end. So it's stupid to get rid of him even though he's out of control haha.

Question. I don't think I've seen a season with a Saboteur. Would Big Brother tell the audience that there is one? Or would they keep it a secret and tell us and the houseguests later?

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1
(edited)

The feeds are back. The noms were as said. There are tears.

ETA: The girls crying and complaining to the same guys who hatched the plan and put them up and even knew about Zach's speech is why I think the women are always the target. These girls need to get it together.

Edited by kellog010

I don't think I've seen a season with a Saboteur

That twist was a giant fail. I doubt they'd try it again. (And I think they would tell the audience, because there is no point if the audience doesn't know what is happening)

Zach is crazy banana pants but one thing he is is loyal to both Cody and Derrick. They will def see that once they come out.

I'm not so sure Zach is that loyal to Derrick TBH. Or maybe that's wishful thinking! I know for sure Derrick isn't loyal to Zach, so I hope Zach sees that, too.

Part of me wants him to stay HOH because it would be hysterical. But part of me wants him to come down cuz then he can play for it next week.

I would be scared that Frankie would try to launch a BD Zach campaign if Zach gets dethroned.

Question. I don't think I've seen a season with a Saboteur. Would Big Brother tell the audience that there is one? Or would they keep it a secret and tell us and the houseguests later?

There was a Sabotur in BB 12. She was evicted the very first week!

The feeds are back. The noms were as said. There are tears.

Bet CBS and Grodner will be busting their asses to protect Zach's in the next few weeks. Broadcasting-wise, this kid is golden.

• Love 1
(edited)

I hope so! I will be so pleased if Production tries to protect two of my faves.

I need this comp to be like put on accessories and makeup or something. Walmart Alliance would be fucked!

ETA: Shit, Zach told Derrick that Donny threw him under the bus. Dammit, Zachary! Why are you using your powers for evil?!

Edited by peachmangosteen
(edited)

Zach told Derrick that Donny doesn't think Zach is in the big alliance and that he doesn't trust Derrick. This is actually good for Zach because Derrick may want to keep Zach and use him as a mule. I hope so because I don't want Zach back doored. I am still unsure on Frankie's real allegiance so I am super nervous for this BOB and POV competition. All the girls are super pissed and calling for Frankie to get Zach out and Frankie is not exactly discouraging them to their faces as of now. Zach did tell Hayden privately that they have to pretend to be pissed at Zach so I'm hoping and praying this is a super fake out to blindside Caleb or Amber.

Edited by kellog010

Bet CBS and Grodner will be busting their asses to protect Zach's in the next few weeks. Broadcasting-wise, this kid is golden.

Haha he really is. Imagine if he wasn't there. The feeds would be sooooooo boring.

(edited)

Zach did some Donny bus throwing to Hayden/Cody too just now. WTF Zach? Sometimes his crazy makes no sense.

My hope is that he is secretly working with Donny and is trying to keep anyone from guessing that.

I really hope the plan is to BD Caleb.

Edited by TexasChic

Thanks to those of you who shared the Twitter info.

I hope and pray Vic and Jo win the BoTB because I'd love for Nic and Chris to scramble.  In fact, I'd be delighted if Chris was sent packing.

(edited)

This is fun, but we'll see how the week ends. If it ends in an Amber or Jocasta eviction then it's same ol', same ol'.

I honestly don't know what any of these people are thinking. I have no idea who any of Zach/Cody/Derrick/Frankie actually want gone this week.

ETA: Shit, Zach told Derrick that Donny threw him under the bus. Dammit, Zachary! Why are you using your powers for evil?!

In ZachLand, there is no good and evil. There is only chaos and entropy. And screw entropy, it's boring as shit.

• Love 6

Zach was so adamant about not putting Donny up. I honestly wonder if he has a secret alliance with him. He was also adamant about not putting Victoria up. It's so hard to figure out what's going on in that boy's head!

(edited)

Zach was so adamant about not putting Donny up. I honestly wonder if he has a secret alliance with him. He was also adamant about not putting Victoria up. It's so hard to figure out what's going on in that boy's head!

I don't think we are going to be able to figure out what's going on in Zach's head so I'm planning on just sitting back and seeing what havoc he can create.   And if it makes Christine cry, all the better.    And who knows why he has changed his tune about Victoria.  A couple of weeks ago he hated her.  Probably still does on some level but knows she's not a threat to him.

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 1
(edited)

From Jokers:

1:26 PM Chris says her brother and parents are gonna be so mad at Zack, Nicole says hers will too. NT

Umm... So now no one should put Christine or Nicole up on the block because their parents would be angry with that person? Who cares? These two are just such idiots and I can't wait until they're gone - Christine in particular.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 1

I don't think it's the nomination, it was his speech which apparently was pretty awful. Name calling and whatnot. Zach is fun and all, but it's piss poor gameplay, and that is rather annoying, because I'd like to be able to root for him.

• Love 1

In the BB land in my head, Amber finds out they wanna backdoor her, she gets picked to play veto, goes hard & wins. Then everyone finds out this is the special veto & she gets to choose the replacement. She immediately tells everyone she will use it & she will NOT put up another female or Donny.

She then gathers the women & asks each one which 1 guy they would save. She tells them to convince their 1 pick to promise to vote out the replacement nominee for safety from the block. She puts up Derrick and out he goes!

Checkmate mother fucker.

• Love 3

Zach was so adamant about not putting Donny up. I honestly wonder if he has a secret alliance with him. He was also adamant about not putting Victoria up. It's so hard to figure out

what's going on in that boy's head!

Zach did make an alliance with Donny and

Hayden last week I think, but I don't know how real it was.

• Love 1
Umm... So now no one should put Christine or Nicole up on the block because their parents would be angry with that person? Who cares? These two are just such idiots and I can't wait until they're gone - Christine in particular.

Christine also said that Tim would be kicking Zach's ass for being mean to her, but he has been on Twitter and he absolutely loves the kid and he also says, and I quote, "I love my wife but she's gotta feel the heat once in a while'. I'll say that Christine's hubby got major respect from me for realizing that it's a game and that she'll never be 100% safe, and he also sees Zach's POV on everything. I actually have fallen in love with Tim for being so objective.

• Love 5
(edited)

I don't think it's the nomination, it was his speech which apparently was pretty awful. Name calling and whatnot. Zach is fun and all, but it's piss poor gameplay, and that is rather annoying, because I'd like to be able to root for him.

It really wasn't that bad. I mean, it definitely is bad game play, but Christine and Nicole are acting like he called them whores or something! He called Nicole a 'dingus froot loop' and compared Christine to Jenn City. Christine and Nicole are worse when they shit talk people behind their backs!

In the BB land in my head, Amber finds out they wanna backdoor her, she gets picked to play veto, goes hard & wins. Then everyone finds out this is the special veto & she gets to choose the replacement. She immediately tells everyone she will use it & she will NOT put up another female or Donny.

She then gathers the women & asks each one which 1 guy they would save. She tells them to convince their 1 pick to promise to vote out the replacement nominee for safety from the block. She puts up Derrick and out he goes!

Checkmate mother fucker.

This is a dream! Amber was just telling Cody that if she wins POV she'll take down Christine/Jocasta so they can put Donny up.

The women this season really are just awful at the game. It still isn't gonna make me root for the asshole dudes though.

• Love 4
(edited)

Jokers 07/25/14 01:33 PM

Amber: Zak said Donny is not an option. So if someone wins, who does he put up?

Cody: I dont know. 

Amber: You havent had to be on the block yet. Because the guys are keeping each other safe. You guys are wussies. I dont get it. Everyone else is just sitting pretty. 

Cody: <silence>

Amber: Christine and I are just used as pawns so you guys can .. idunno.

Cody: Not true.

Amber: thats how it looks. Its obvious.

Edited by TexasChic
  • Love 2