Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E06: Week 6 - Chile

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

36 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

Natasha better be on Paradise. Her commentary is hilarious. She could not care any less about Peter, either, which makes me kind of love her. More Natasha, show! 

It feels like the producers are just keeping her around though, which feels really gross.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, nutty1 said:

Victoria F is either putting on a total act or she’s a major nut job. Probably both!

Probably both, lol.  

As for Tammy... I hate these self-appointed “wrong reasons” police.   How can she be thinking about Peter when she is obsessing about the competition.   And what does she have against Canadians?

• LOL 3
  • Love 18

The Masked Singer is over so I turned over in time to see the horse segment. Now THAT was nice. I'd love to go to Chile and those little Paso horses were cute. Then Peter goes for a ride and says how riding horses is like a relationship. WTH? Then the camera pans back and his knees are sticking out, heels dug into the poor horse, and I'm yelling "KNEES IN!" Anyone here who rides knows what I'm saying.

The rest is a repeat of every episode so far, just the names have been changed. Same extensions, same veneers, same dialogue, same drama, same shove tongue down throat. Same like, same yeah. I made it 20 minutes, but I'm heading out now to watch Star Trek reruns. Or maybe even Roseanne reruns. Anything is better than this.

• Love 12

Tammy was just PISSED at not getting to hometowns. 

Everything out of her mouth was sound bites.  No content, she was just making points.  I'd say she was working on her own brand as a "take no shit" strong woman.  That's how the obnoxious ones usually see themselves, in that delusional way.  Buh Byeeeeeee!

• Love 21

Oh damn, Mckenna got sent packing as well! If she and Tammy meet up at the airport, that is gonna be super awkward! I am actually shocked, like legit. I thought Sydney was a front runner, as was Makenna after all the two on one drama. 

So why didnt he send both of them home? Extra drama?

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 3

Wow...he cut all the drama in one night! (well, except for psycho Kelsey - but she doesn't have issues with anyone left).  Did he finally just get a realization, or did a producer break the rules and gill him in on the pot stirrers?

McKenna is totally crazy!!! Her reactions are just so over the top and weird.

This was actually mostly an enjoyable episode with no spineless bachelor and no minimal screeching - and you get to see some actual one and one time

Edited by Ripley68
  • Love 8

I have whiplash.  Why was Peter such a p***y for episodes 1-5 and now he decides to be King Shit.  Hahahahahhahahaha.

Was it that weird guru date that he went on with Kelly?  The gurus kicked him in the ass?

No wait, it was knocking his forehead into the golf cart.  The golf cart knocked some fucking sense into him.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 15
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I have whiplash.  Why was Peter such a p***y for episodes 1-5 and now he decides to be King Shit.  Hahahahahhahahaha.

Was it that weird guru date that he went on with Kelly?  The gurus kicked him in the ass?

No wait, it was knocking his forehead into the golf cart.  The golf cart knocked some fucking sense into him.

All hail the golf cart! May this improvement last for the rest of the season. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

I think Madison will be his pick. She's been flying under the radar, staying out of the drama, but he clearly really likes her and for reasons unclear to me, she seems to genuinely like him too. I think the others are underestimating her because she's so young. 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, TheFinalRose said:

Why do these girls have to cry for Peter to feel satisfied? He is insecure otherwise.  There was nothing wrong with Hannah Anne's responses at the table. 

Her dress is very bridal.  

Dear hubby thought it looked like a Pnina.  Yeah, we watch ‘Say Yes’.

• LOL 6
3 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Did Peter take Natasha Or any other woc on a one-one? He sticks his tongue down everyone else’s mouth but theirs. 

Yeah, I noticed the chaste kiss he gave Natasha.  What a jerk.

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Did Peter take Natasha Or any other woc on a one-one? He sticks his tongue down everyone else’s mouth but theirs. 

I always assumed Victoria F. is East Indian.
But she also was in some ads that said "White Lives Matter".  So god knows.

Sydney is also half black. 

31 minutes ago, EllenB said:

Yeah, I noticed the chaste kiss he gave Natasha.  What a jerk.

Maybe SHE doesn't even like HIM though.  I feel like the producers really like her.  Peter's already dumped a half dozen girls who he's been on actual dates with yet keeps Natasha?

His type is so clearly women who look like Hannah Ann and Madison, who I can barely tell apart.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 8