Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

ottoDbusdriver

S02.E05: Coordinated Flight

Recommended Posts

Episode Description:

When Grace and Cal are involved in a suspicious hit-and-run, Ben is determined to get to the bottom of it. Michaela investigates a brutal attack at the Church of the Believers, but finds her efforts stymied by Adrian's refusal to cooperate. Zeke is tested when he tries to make amends with someone from his past.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Oh, Ben. Impulse control issues.

I don't know what color Grace's (Athena Karkanis) eyes really are, but I wish they would pick one contact lens color and stick with it, and it should probably be dark since Olive and Cal have dark eyes and blue is recessive, but TV rarely gets that right, so, just pick a color please. I have eyes that look different colors depending upon how much light is in my face causing the irises to contract the pupils and show the lighter colors, but it's not like a blue-to-brown difference.

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post

Jared better be playing the long con here, or they're doing a pretty good job of making him the most detestable character ever.  That math prof guy coordinates his attacks on passengers?  Some people need to get a life.

Is Ben going to flip out when he finds out TJ has been going to the Believer meetings too?  I haven't been a fan of Olive's subplot, but that was a pretty good scene she had with her parents.  

It struck me in this episode that Cal looks a lot like Michaela.  

Does The Calling hate Adrian too?  I guess they can add "Save her" to the other Callings they haven't completed yet like "Open her eyes".

Zeke better have a good reason for never disclosing he's married.

Was that beaten up guy supposed to be creepy at the end, or what?

Does Saanvi know her lab partner guy got attacked?  You can't just completely skip an entire season thread for a whole episode.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 11

Share this post


Link to post

Yet another super vague calling -- save her -- the calling might as well say 'do stuff'. Whoever is running the callings needs to knock it off with the pronoun game.

And what happened to the plane callings shared between Michaela, Cal and Zeke ?  Are those just not happening anymore ?

Oh noeeess !! Zeke is married.  And having his wife stay at Michaela's might significantly cut down on Zeke/Michaela sexy time.

Ben needs to chill the F out -- Adrian didn't force Olive to attend his church, so maybe dial back on the beatings.

Oh Jared, if viewers of this show didn't hate you already, you aren't helping things by being a Xer.

And where the hell was Saanvi this week -- she up and disappeared like a fart in the wind.
Considering the events of last episode there were no real mentions of her, or the Major, or Vance for that matter.

A week has gone by since last episode, so that puts us into the beginning of March, 2019, around March 2-3.

Edited by ottoDbusdriver
  • Love 7
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

When they first showed a guy in a hoodie attacking Adrian (before we discovered it was Ben), I immediately thought of the guys who earlier attacked the church.  Since Olive only identified the one guy, who’s to say someone else wouldn’t come out of the woodwork and identify Ben as one of the other perps.  We know (or think we know) it wasn’t Ben, but he’d really be in a pile of trouble. 

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, alvajon said:

When they first showed a guy in a hoodie attacking Adrian (before we discovered it was Ben), I immediately thought of the guys who earlier attacked the church.  Since Olive only identified the one guy, who’s to say someone else wouldn’t come out of the woodwork and identify Ben as one of the other perps.  We know (or think we know) it wasn’t Ben, but he’d really be in a pile of trouble. 

When Ben was a kid, he must’ve been like Dennis the Menace or Beaver Cleaver.

  • Love 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

Is there a married man that Michaela won't sleep with?   Jared, check.  Zeke, check

Did Michaela know Zeke had a wife?

 

57 minutes ago, icemiser69 said:

That all being said, I think that Jared is playing the long con.  I wasn't thinking that before this episode, but the writers seemed to do everything they could to make him look even worse this episode.  The only thing that was missing was having him twirl his mustache.

Heh, and he does have a mustache. I suggested last week in not so many words that Jared was just playing along with the Manifest version of the KKK, so welcome to the club. Now with Zeke married, they are equally matched bad boyfriends. 

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post

Can someone give me a recap of Jared, creepy bar guy, and professor X?  I only have an HD antenna and NBC wasn't coming in clearly last night.  I don't know that I care enough to rewatch the whole episode on demand.

Share this post


Link to post

This was a disappointing episode, from my perspective (No Saanvi).  Just a lot of chickens running around without heads.  Jared is slowly sliding down the asshole pole, but I don't think he's playing a long con.  I don't think he would do anything right now that doesn't involve him hating Mick or making her pay.  It's what assholes do.  I can see him tipping off the X-ers as to the coming raid despite the fact that he's causing pain to the woman he supposedly loves and her niece.  Why do X-ers drink at cop bars??  Seems like it's the perfect place to meet a potential undercover cop ready to infiltrate your super secret, creepy Anti-828 club.  I have no clue what's up with the new chief.  she seems to have it in for Michaela, with Jared whispering in her ear.  Don't like that at all.  They're supposed to be on the same team, not undermining your detectives.  The chief keeps telling Micheala her "new boyfriend" got into a fight with her "old boyfriend", then why the fuck are you whispering about Michaela with her old boyfriend knowing he beat the shit out of Zeke because of a jealous rage?  In fact, shouldn't Internal Affairs have a word with Jared about his B&E and subsequent beatdown of a civilian staying at another officers home?  Why is Jared waking around with no aftereffects from the shooting.  The shooting was ruled an accident that was caused by a police officer committing felonies.  Why no punishment other than not assigning him cases? 

Adrian's platitudes are driving me crazy.  I loathe people who speak in platitudes.  Especially a "Preacher". Ben's roughing him up, while unexpected, was a much needed wake-up call, I hope.  

 

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post

Are we supposed to know who Guy in Limo is?

Are we supposed to know who Beat in Face Guy is?

I'm expecting a Frozen Donkey Wheel next, a Smoke Monster, and bleeping Jacob's Cabin.

(And Lost had better looking men who, even though they were on a deserted isle, shaved more than this crop)

  • Love 4
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

 

3 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

Did Michaela know Zeke had a wife?

She seemed pretty shocked to hear that woman say she was his wife, so I don't think so.

2 hours ago, Jacks-Son said:

I have no clue what's up with the new chief.  she seems to have it in for Michaela, with Jared whispering in her ear.  Don't like that at all.  They're supposed to be on the same team, not undermining your detectives.  The chief keeps telling Micheala her "new boyfriend" got into a fight with her "old boyfriend", then why the fuck are you whispering about Michaela with her old boyfriend knowing he beat the shit out of Zeke because of a jealous rage?  In fact, shouldn't Internal Affairs have a word with Jared about his B&E and subsequent beatdown of a civilian staying at another officers home?  Why is Jared waking around with no aftereffects from the shooting.  The shooting was ruled an accident that was caused by a police officer committing felonies.  Why no punishment other than not assigning him cases? 

Yeah, I don't get what is going on with the chief either. At first I thought she was there to push back against Michaela using the callings to solve cases. But now she seems to just hate Michaela and anything 828 related.

I feel like the results of Michael's testimony are that other cops are turning against her, but I am not understanding why. She told the truth that the shooting was an accident. That wasn't a shocking reveal, she had been saying it over and over to her boss and others. Why would be be so against her for doing that? Maybe the chief is mad because she looks bad for ignoring Michaela and believing Jared? But that's really her own fault.

And I'm not sure why other cops would have an issue with Michaela.

I was on Olive's side during the fight with her parents. So the group is kind of culty, but they seem to be helping Olive. They haven't done anything evil yet. All they've said is that the flight coming back is a miracle, and I'm pretty sure it qualifies. 

I originally thought the calling was telling Ben to save Olive from the cult, but now I'm hoping that's not the case and Ben get's proven wrong about it.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

And I'm not sure why other cops would have an issue with Michaela.

She violated the Blue Code - you never report on another officer’s errors, misconducts, or crimes. She should have supported her fellow officer against this skell.

  • Love 5
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Another weird storyline is that Ben and Saanvi, who seemed fated to get together, with the show even raising the issue up during Saanvi's therapy now it no  longer seems like it's possible with Grace firmly implanted as the love of Ben's life. The writers are also rehabilitating Grace's character and trying to humanize the woman by giving her "green eyes".  This show is starting to do what other shows do, once prominent characters no longer central to the story are disappearing by the wayside.  Lourdes is out of sight & out of mind.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, basiltherat said:

Are we supposed to know who Guy in Limo is?

Are we supposed to know who Beat in Face Guy is?

I'm expecting a Frozen Donkey Wheel next, a Smoke Monster, and bleeping Jacob's Cabin.

(And Lost had better looking men who, even though they were on a deserted isle, shaved more than this crop)

Limo Guy is the professor that approved Ben's acceptance as a professor at the school.  He's apparentlyy an X-er or works for the Major.  He's married to the extremely rude woman who told Grace she hopes she loses the baby..

Beat in Face Guy is the guy who was closing up the church when the 4 criminals came in and trashed the place and kicked the shit out of Beat in Face Guy.

Frozen Donkey Wheel and a Smoke Monster will make their appearance in season 3.

Don't knows anything about the men. I think Hurley was blocking out the men, but if they want to bring Evangeline Lilly over, I would welcome her with open arms.  You can have Jack and Sawyer.

  • Love 4
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

I am not an Olive fan, she is the pits.

Ha! Good one!

8 hours ago, Camera One said:

I just love it when fortune tellers just give me their tarot cards to keep.  Gotta collect them all!

I honestly don't know a single thing about tarot cards, but even I thought that was weird.  I would assume you need the full deck to do whatever it is you do with them.   

  • Love 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, basiltherat said:

I'm expecting a Frozen Donkey Wheel next, a Smoke Monster, and bleeping Jacob's Cabin.

I'll be satisfied if just a polar bear shows up.

  • Love 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Moose135 said:

She violated the Blue Code - you never report on another officer’s errors, misconducts, or crimes. She should have supported her fellow officer against this skell.

You have to draw the line at Cannibal Cops.  That crap needs to get reported ASAP even if by other cops.  Ted Bundy in Blue doesn't need a Blue Code

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

I was on Olive's side during the fight with her parents. So the group is kind of culty, but they seem to be helping Olive. They haven't done anything evil yet. All they've said is that the flight coming back is a miracle, and I'm pretty sure it qualifies. 

I originally thought the calling was telling Ben to save Olive from the cult, but now I'm hoping that's not the case and Ben get's proven wrong about it.

Ben's stated objection to "the cult" is that the leader is in it for the money. Maybe so, but would Ben go beat up a Rabbi or a local priest or pastor or Imam for that reason alone? I don't think so.

[Deleted my Cannibal Cop reaction (😳) but see below]

 

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

I have to admit I am quickly losing interest in this show - in fact this board has been more entertaining than the actual episodes. It's like the characters are frantically running all over the place, yet nothing really happens. No progress is made towards anything. It's just one mystery on top of another on top of another. And I just don't like any of the characters enough to really care about any of it. 

So what is the ultimate goal - the thing they are working towards? Stopping the death date? Figuring out what happened to them on 828 and why? Fulfilling the callings? At least with LOST it was a pretty obvious goal - getting off the island. This show just feels like constant floundering.

  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post

45 minutes ago, Kktjones said:

I have to admit I am quickly losing interest in this show - in fact this board has been more entertaining than the actual episodes. 

Sometimes this board is the only reason I have any idea what was going on in the episode...

  • Love 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Sometimes this board is the only reason I have any idea what was going on in the episode...

Truth! I watched last night - well, I had it on while I was doing stuff, and when it was over I thought "What the hell just happened?"

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post

I don't know why the camera focused on him, making it seem like he's not supposed to be there.  They made it seem like he's an X-er, but he got beaten up by X-ers.  So, I'm not sure what his significance is.

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, meggonzo said:

So is Beat in Face Guy really an X-er that has infiltrated the Worshippers?

I was wondering about that too.

Earlier, he told Michaela that she saved him, so I wondered if we were supposed to have met him before.

He is credited for the previous episode "Black Box", and was apparently in Season 1 Episode 3 "Turbulence".  The character's name is Isaiah in all his appearances so far.

I don't remember how his character was involved in Season 1 Episode 3 and I sure as hell am not going to buy the DVDs to rewatch.

Edit: I found this recap of Season 1 Ep 3.  Isaiah was one of the fanatics who was caught outside the house of Kelly, that outspoken female passenger who went on TV and was later found dead.  Michaela proved that Isaiah was innocent of Kelly's murder.  He was already a 828 worshipper early on, so I don't think he would be involved with the X-er's, but that creepy shot of him was confusing.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 2
  • Useful 5

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, meggonzo said:

Can someone give me a recap of Jared, creepy bar guy, and professor X?  I only have an HD antenna and NBC wasn't coming in clearly last night.  I don't know that I care enough to rewatch the whole episode on demand.

Quick clip of Beat in Face Guy right before the X-ers break into the Church:

MANIFEST: Season 2 Episode 5 - Coordinated Flight HD TV Clip #1

Share this post


Link to post

14 hours ago, Jacks-Son said:

You can have Jack and Sawyer.

Yes Please :-)

That's all I've got. This show is starting to bore me and I'm also confused about beat in the face guy's look at the end. It looked like hatred to me.

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post

I don't hate Jared the way most here do. He's alright with me. I think he's running a long con, or at least I hope he is. I know he's angry with Michaela, but why would he throw his whole life away for her?! She's not worth it. 

I was shocked that Ben was the guy in the hoodie. His anger at the church/cult leader was OTT. That guy is not forcing Olive to attend! 

Thanks for explaining who Limo Guy and Beat In Face Guy we're because I was lost when they were shown. Haha!!

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, lala2 said:

I don't hate Jared the way most here do. He's alright with me. I think he's running a long con, or at least I hope he is. I know he's angry with Michaela, but why would he throw his whole life away for her?! She's not worth it. 

One could argue that he already threw his whole life away by dumping a PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD,  WIFE for a recently returned ex-girlfriend. The only thing Michaela is guilty of was still loving a man who proposed to her not too long agao. And sleeping with him.  Sure, she may have led him on, but she was still going by old emotions. Besides, Jared broke into Michaela's apartment and beat a man who did nothing to him other than hang out with Michaela.

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Jacks-Son said:

One could argue that he already threw his whole life away by dumping a PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD,  WIFE for a recently returned ex-girlfriend. The only thing Michaela is guilty of was still loving a man who proposed to her not too long agao. And sleeping with him.  Sure, she may have led him on, but she was still going by old emotions....

I agree that Jared has already thrown away his life for Michaela, so I guess he could go either way now: He might be playing the long con to protect her, or he might be really angry at her now. 

7 minutes ago, Jacks-Son said:

... Besides, Jared broke into Michaela's apartment and beat a man who did nothing to him other than hang out with Michaela.

IIRC, Jared thought Zeke was going to hurt Michaela because he had a record.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, shapeshifter said:

IIRC, Jared thought Zeke was going to hurt Michaela because he had a record.

Yet, Michaela was in full knowledge of Zeke's record (though not his marriage) AND she trusted him enough to let him stay with her.  Michaela is a cop, did Jared think he was the only one who could access Zeke's records?  That whole fiasco was Jared just thinking that he could take care of Michaela better than she can take care of herself.  Michaela isn't some damsel in distress waiting for Jared to save her.  Go home Jared, and stop making an ass of yourself.  Better yet, call your wife and ask her how your unborn son is doing.  

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post

22 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

Ben's stated objection to "the cult" is that the leader is in it for the money. Maybe so, but would Ben go beat up a Rabbi or a local priest or pastor or Imam for that reason alone? I don't think so.

[Deleted my Cannibal Cop reaction (😳) but see below]

 

Well, he may be into it for the money, but that doesn't mean he can't also help people. Or maybe he can't, but Olive likes going and she has no money to worry about wasting. Either way, physically assaulting a guy over it is not an appropriate response.

On 2/4/2020 at 5:50 PM, Moose135 said:

She violated the Blue Code - you never report on another officer’s errors, misconducts, or crimes. She should have supported her fellow officer against this skell.

Yeah, but you could argue that Jared turned against her first.

It kind of sucks to portray cops as caring more about some kind of code than who is actually a criminal. I don't know any real cops, so I don't know what's realistic though.

2 hours ago, Jacks-Son said:

One could argue that he already threw his whole life away by dumping a PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD,  WIFE for a recently returned ex-girlfriend. 

I don't think she was actually pregnant. They had them talk about how they were going to start trying, but then Jared slept with Michaela a few days later and they split up. We haven't seen her since.

Jared did throw his life away, but if he really didn't love Lourdes it probably wasn't such a great life.

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Jacks-Son said:

Yet, Michaela was in full knowledge of Zeke's record (though not his marriage) AND she trusted him enough to let him stay with her.  Michaela is a cop, did Jared think he was the only one who could access Zeke's records?

If they both did background checks on Zeke, wouldn't the fact that he was/is married have turned up sooner than his wife knocking on the door with the announcement. Drama is one thing, but give me a break. A person's marital situation would be one of the first things to appear on a background check, especially one conducted by the police.

  • Love 9
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, I don't know what the explanation for that omission Is. It should have easily turned up with a basic search.  Got nothing on that other than it should have been routine.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

Ben roughing up Adrian was not good or smart, but I can sort of see why Ben is so angry.  When they first landed, the fanatics were disrespecting the passengers' privacy.  The church that Adrian started gave them a venue when they might have dissipated eventually.  I don't mind Adrian's message of hope but he could have given hope to people without starting this organization that seemed to highlight the specialness of the returnees.  

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Jacks-Son said:

I'm drawing a blank here and was wondering what the title of the episode had to do with what occurred in it?  Anybody have any idea?

The only thing I can figure is that they took the phrase “coordinated attacks” and swapped out the word “attacks” for “flight.”

Edited by shapeshifter

Share this post


Link to post

Something that caught my ear was when Michaela arrested the guy at the Police Station, she said "You are under arrest for assault and battery (or whatever charge she leveled at him).  You have the right to counsel."  Period.  She wasn't interrupted, she intentionally stopped. Now, my understanding of the Miranda warning is that the entire warning has to be read to the suspect and he has to reply that he understands it, else, any interrogation afterward is voided.  Was that a writing mistake?

On 2/4/2020 at 5:08 PM, shapeshifter said:

Ben's stated objection to "the cult" is that the leader is in it for the money.

I have suspected this all along.  "Collect callings".  I'll show myself out, now.

  • Love 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Jacks-Son said:

I'm drawing a blank here and was wondering what the title of the episode had to do with what occurred in it?  Anybody have any idea?

 

6 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

The only thing I can figure is that they took the phrase “coordinated attacks” and swapped out the word “attacks” for “flight.”

I didn't pay enough attention to the episode to figure out the connection, but "coordinated flight" is a common aviation term, which fits with the other episode titles.

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Either Jared is playing the long game to bust these X people by pretending to be one of them and giving them information, or the show has just decided to take a character that was already rather unlikable, and just make him a full on bad guy. I never liked Jared that much, but even I feel like him joining a group of domestic terrorists over his relationship problems is a pretty big escalation in his jerk behavior. 

Honestly, Olive made some decent points about her joining the Believers. Yeah we can guess that they have some sinister side and that the leader is doing this to line his own pockets, but so far they haven't really done anything evil yet beyond making a big deal about the passengers and that making people pay attention to them in often negative ways. All that has happened so far is Olive going to church services that seem to be pretty typical "life after death, miracles around us" things that many major religions have as broad strokes parts of their faith, and talking about how the flight coming back is a miracle, which...is understandable. Its makes sense that people will see religious connections to a bunch of people seemingly coming back from the dead, and while I am sure that this will end badly, is it that much different than if Olive had wandered into some other house of worship to find answers and comfort in her chaotic life, or is it different because of the connection to the passengers? Not sure, but its certainly one of Olives more interesting plots at least. 

Well well well, now look whos the violent guy in a sweatshirt Ben?! Just wait until he finds out that not only has Olive been drawn into this, but she also brought TJ into it too...and they might be becoming a thing. I mean, damn Ben, Adrian isnt forcing Olive to come to his services, he isnt selling her crack, you need to talk to your daughter not beat other people up. 

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

Either Jared is playing the long game to bust these X people by pretending to be one of them and giving them information, or the show has just decided to take a character that was already rather unlikable, and just make him a full on bad guy. I never liked Jared that much, but even I feel like him joining a group of domestic terrorists over his relationship problems is a pretty big escalation in his jerk behavior. 

Honestly, Olive made some decent points about her joining the Believers. Yeah we can guess that they have some sinister side and that the leader is doing this to line his own pockets, but so far they haven't really done anything evil yet beyond making a big deal about the passengers and that making people pay attention to them in often negative ways. All that has happened so far is Olive going to church services that seem to be pretty typical "life after death, miracles around us" things that many major religions have as broad strokes parts of their faith, and talking about how the flight coming back is a miracle, which...is understandable. Its makes sense that people will see religious connections to a bunch of people seemingly coming back from the dead, and while I am sure that this will end badly, is it that much different than if Olive had wandered into some other house of worship to find answers and comfort in her chaotic life, or is it different because of the connection to the passengers? Not sure, but its certainly one of Olives more interesting plots at least. 

Well well well, now look whos the violent guy in a sweatshirt Ben?! Just wait until he finds out that not only has Olive been drawn into this, but she also brought TJ into it too...and they might be becoming a thing. I mean, damn Ben, Adrian isnt forcing Olive to come to his services, he isnt selling her crack, you need to talk to your daughter not beat other people up. 

Excellent summation of the show to date, @tennisgurl.

 I don’t want a plot arc of Ben being institutionalized because he’s a danger to society and seriously cuckoo, but what else is there to make of his behavior?

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

I know this is not the greatest show, but I enjoy it.  Still Zeke having a wife seemed like a really lazy plot device.   Speaking of Micheala drama, I do think it is odd how Jared's wife/ her best friend has completely disappeared.   Has she even been mentioned?  

Subject matter aside, I thought that Olive's argument with her parents did a pretty good job of genuinely capturing a teenager arguing with her parents.

I like Vance, which is too bad they have underutilized the character since he came back from he dead.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, CCTC said:

I do think it is odd how Jared's wife/ her best friend has completely disappeared.   Has she even been mentioned?  

Right now, Vance's only role has been to act like a buffer between Saanvi and Ben and whip up unsuccessful plans to battle the Major.That's a helluva lot more than Lourdes' role, which for all we know, she could be dead in a ditch somewhere.  No, her name hasn't even been mentioned since the pregnancy rumor.

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/4/2020 at 4:30 PM, Bulldog said:

I honestly don't know a single thing about tarot cards, but even I thought that was weird.  I would assume you need the full deck to do whatever it is you do with them


Pro Tip:

If you are charging $$$ in exchange for a reading~you’ve got plenty of extra cards to replace in your working deck.

 “Cost of Business” expense.

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size