Type keyword(s) to search

Season Three Live Discussion Thread

• Start Topic

I know they were guessing Brad Paisley for who? I can't even remember and I just watched it lol. But Rhino sounds more like Brad Paisley to me. I thought that a couple weeks ago when they guessed Jason Aldean and Tim McGraw for him. Although I don't think it's Brad but it sounds a lot like him to me. I'm surprised they haven't guessed him for Rhino and not the other one. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I know they were guessing Brad Paisley for who? I can't even remember and I just watched it lol. But Rhino sounds more like Brad Paisley to me. I thought that a couple weeks ago when they guessed Jason Aldean and Tim McGraw for him. Although I don't think it's Brad but it sounds a lot like him to me. I'm surprised they haven't guessed him for Rhino and not the other one. 

They were guessing Brad for the Banana

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Popples said:

He really is. I loathe the New England Patriots, but I always found it hard to hate Gronk.

He's almost too corny. Feels like a waste of energy to pick on him, lol. Bye bye Gronkie

• LOL 3

I've heard her name before. Without looking her up, I think she's famous for being friends with one of the Kardashians and then having sex with one of their boyfriends. Or an ex. I think you'd have to actively follow the Kardashians to have a chance of guessing her.

• Love 2

I don't think this season is having much of a payoff.  The judges keep throwing out names I've never heard of, as their guesses.  I had no idea who tonight's contestant is or the person who has a Youtube channel.  They really need more well known people on this show. 

• Love 4

I haven’t been watching but my 600 lb life was boring. But you mean to tell me Chaka Khan and Dionne Warwick were voted off early? That’s the most appalling reality show thing I’ve ever heard of.

• Love 1

What horseshit No way in hell is Frog better than kitty plus this show is becoming American Idol. Full of guys and barely any women. Plus the lone 2 women are better than the rest basically JMO. Kitty should be finals bound

• Love 2