Type keyword(s) to search

Season Three Live Discussion Thread

• Start Topic

Bow Wow (Frog) was in CSI:Cyber - keyboard clue

He was in All About the Benjamins with Ice Cube

He was in Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift. 

Random weird observation about Kitty, but why did they make the orange markings on her chest look like nipples popping out of her dress? That’s just weird and unnecessary. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

How the hell bald is he if he insisted on wearing the bandana under the banana head? Dude, we know you're bald. NO ONE CARES!

I read an article (I think on Buzzfeed) that was a list of “things you didn’t know about The Masked Singer,” and one of those facts was that between the time the singer to be unmasked is announced and the reveal, that singer goes backstage to get hair and makeup done for the unmasking- that’s why they don’t all look completely disheveled once they’re unmasked on stage. So he might have just had it on for the reveal...I would think it would be too hot to wear it under the banana head for an extended amount of time. Who knows, though.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Angeleyes said:

Random weird observation about Kitty, but why did they make the orange markings on her chest look like nipples popping out of her dress? That’s just weird and unnecessary. 

I've noticed that too.  It makes me want to pull her dress up to cover them.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Sister Havana said:

I read an article (I think on Buzzfeed) that was a list of “things you didn’t know about The Masked Singer,” and one of those facts was that between the time the singer to be unmasked is announced and the reveal, that singer goes backstage to get hair and makeup done for the unmasking- that’s why they don’t all look completely disheveled once they’re unmasked on stage. So he might have just had it on for the reveal...I would think it would be too hot to wear it under the banana head for an extended amount of time. Who knows, though.

I'm convinced he sleeps in the damn thing. It's a shame he's clinging to the bandana and wisps (or extensions?), because he'd look good with a shaved head.

• Love 4

That was Kitty’s weakest performance. She sold it at the end, but the majority of her song was off. 

I'm guessing since Jenny magically guessed Barry Zito tonight that he’s probably out. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Angeleyes said:

I'm guessing since Jenny magically guessed Barry Zito tonight that he’s probably out. 

Sadly, I'm thinking the same. Which is a shame, because Rhino is by far my favorite costume (and Barry Zito's a cutie and probably the only singer I actually "know").

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

Lot of references to TLC songs in that package. The Night Angel must be either Chilli or T-Boz.

If she's Kandi Buress, it's about time they started including some TLC references. There's been so many more Beyonce ones.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, laschifosavita said:

If she's Kandi Buress, it's about time they started including some TLC references. There's been so many more Beyonce ones.

Yeah, I always forget that Kandi (and Tiny) are co-writers on "No Scrubs".

• Love 1

I kind of agree that Jenny is being fed some answers.  She pulled some singer's wife's name out of her ass.  "Missouri has a crown on it and the singer's wife was a beauty queen so it must be ... "  I think it was the rhino who just finished. 

Gordon wasn't short on answers tonight.  He did a good job with the clues. 

I don't know who any of these people are.  I don't know who Hunter Hayes is.  I don't know who Barry Zito is except I guess he's a pitcher for a baseball team. 

I didn't think Anger sang that well tonight.  She didn't really pick it up until the end. I'm not sure what 2:85 means except that she may be a 35 year old  born in February.

*Angel

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, laschifosavita said:

I feel kind of bad for initially referring to him repeatedly as "the little country boy" when I first heard him sing. We're almost the same age.

Well, he is only 5'6".

I was pleasantly surprised by Gordon. He's been one of the best guest judges so far. Heck, he's better than some of the "regular" judges.

• Love 1

Every time Jenny wears tonight's "outfit" it looks like she's wearing her grandma's muu-muu that she bedazzled. I think it makes her hair color look so much cheaper when she wears all the day-glo colors she appears to prefer. And her girls, I'm tired of them trying to peep at me, well, her and Nicole's girls. Damn, put 'em away for a minute!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I am going to commit to Barry Zito as the Rhino. He has three little boys, he's worn many hats, and according to Wikipedia he once guest starred as a Navy official on JAG (so Ken wasn't that off...).

• Love 4
1 minute ago, meggonzo said:

I feel like some of the females get kicked off too early. Don't think Kitty should be out before Rhino or Frog.

I agree. I even keep forgetting that Rhino is still on the show.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, meggonzo said:

I feel like some of the females get kicked off too early. Don't think Kitty should be out before Rhino or Frog.

Kitty should be the winner IMO. Superior Vocalist 

• Love 4

When a clearly superior singer goes home in the early rounds, it's annoying, but you figure they asked to do only a certain amount of weeks. This late in the game, that's clearly no longer the case, and really gives the whole show a black eye. The two ladies were the best singers left, and gave stellar performances. Turtle had a great week. It should have been Frog or Rhino leaving, no question. Ugh.

I do hope Night Angel wins the whole thing, despite having the worst costume.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Popples said:

So the Kitty's eyes being two different colors meant absolutely nothing. I was really shocked she was the one booted off.

This show is such horseshit. Kitty should be in the finals not being beat by Rhino and Frog. 

Just now, dargosmydaddy said:

When a clearly superior singer goes home in the early rounds, it's annoying, but you figure they asked to do only a certain amount of weeks. This late in the game, that's clearly no longer the case, and really gives the whole show a black eye. The two ladies were the best singers left, and gave stellar performances. Turtle had a great week. It should have been Frog or Rhino leaving, no question. Ugh.

I do hope Night Angel wins the whole thing, despite having the worst costume.

This show is turning into American Idol. Dancing and being a guy is valued more than actual talent. Agree that Jackie and Kandi are miles above the rest. But apparently its "Boring" just having an amazing voice 

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Popples said:

So the Kitty's eyes being two different colors meant absolutely nothing.

From Reddit:  

Jackie Evancho does not have two different colored eyes, but rather two colors in each eye: blue and green. And all the remaining clues lead to her. The thing is she is definitely trying to "undersing" if Kitty is really her. What do you think?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

So gross. Kitty should be F2 with Night Angel. I was rooting for Jackie to get some Justice for AGT but this show does her dirtier no way in hell is Rhino and Frog better than her. F3 shouldve been Jackie Jessie and Kandi. Hoping Kandi/Night Angel takes it or if it has to be a 3rd straight guy hope its Jesse/Turtle 

• Love 3

I have an out-there guess that came to me tonight out of nowhere (I sound like Jenny)

I think the turtle is Haley Joel Osmet.

The corpse in the box was because he sees dead people.  The Wanted posted said 1999 when that film came out.

Change my mind. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, unlfan03 said:

Jeff Dye

I know him from his being on two seasons of NBC's Better Late Than Never with William Shatner, George Foreman and Terry Bradshaw. That show was a hoot.

Congratulations to all the posters who called Jackie Evancho.

• Love 3

I think if the Internet says Turtle is Jesse McCartney, it probably is Jesse McCartney. 

However, they started pointing out comic books and I remembered, the current Flash - Grant Gustin - has sung on the show.  I think Turtle's tone was a little different, but they sang kind of in the same range. Grant has a lovely voice.  I know no further personal information regarding Grant Gustin.  

(edited)

I have to add, I thought Rhino was the worst one tonight and I don't think he remembered the words to the song.  Is the suspected singer a pitcher?  When they showed the speed zone sign from the incline or whatever, made me think it was about throwing from the pitcher's mound.

Edited by Commando Cody
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, kstar821 said:

I think the turtle is Haley Joel Osmet.

The corpse in the box was because he sees dead people.  The Wanted posted said 1999 when that film came out.

Change my mind. 

Haley Joel is 5'4.  In perspective, Nick is 6 feet tall.  Turtle is taller than six feet. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Commando Cody said:

Haley Joel is 5'4.  In perspective, Nick is 6 feet tall.  Turtle is taller than six feet. 

Whoo!  Dang! I didn't look that up.  I'll keep guessing...

I'm 5'6" and I read that Nick was about 6' so I'm always trying to comapre heights in that way, too.