Type keyword(s) to search

Season Three Live Discussion Thread

• Start Topic

Could Astronaut be Joseph Gordon-Levitt?  He mentioned 500 days = "500 Days of Summer."  And he definitely can sing and dance.  Also, he played an alien on "Third Rock from the Sun."

Edited by Roxie
  • Love 2
Just now, meggonzo said:

You can tell this was filmed in advance.  "The NCAA has nothing on the Masked Singer"  Well I guess that is correct, but not for reasons you think.

I thought the same, but maybe with it cancelled he was pointing out they were filling in the gap.

1 minute ago, meggonzo said:

You can tell this was filmed in advance. 

Speaking of this... do they film well in advance? As in, do we know if they filmed the whole season already, or are we going to be left hanging because production will be suspended?

But she gets the audience involved so if past history is to go by then she will be through. And then it will be competition between her and White Tiger on who will go home first next time.

Well at least the right one goes home this time.

Edited by unlfan03
9 minutes ago, Commando Cody said:

I have no idea of who any of tonight's performers are.  I'm pretty sure they will unmask everyone and I still won't know who they are.  

This is me.   If Astronaut is someone from N Sync maybe.    

Yeah, T Rex has been unmasked and I'm still guessing.

Edited by Maverick
  • Love 1

I didn't think they would boot one from each group tonight.. Please be gronk.. I love him as a FB player and miss having him on my pats but damn.  It's painful watching him up there!

• Love 1

In a perfect world, it'd be The White Tiger on the bottom this week, but it's probably gonna be The Kangaroo.

1 minute ago, Callietwo said:

I didn't think they would boot one from each group tonight.. Please be gronk.. I love him as a FB player and miss having him on my pats but damn.  It's painful watching him up there!

Probably one from each group going to a playoff at the end of the show.

Halle-frikkin'-luja!

2 minutes ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

Probably one from each group going to a playoff at the end of the show.

Oh man... you're right, that's what they're doing.  UGH, that means he's still there.. and has a chance.  SHIT

• LOL 2