Type keyword(s) to search

Season Three Live Discussion Thread

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Fostersmom said:

Before Kitty even sang a note or spoke, just from the way she moved her body, I guessed Nicole Ritchie. I don't know how any of the clues would work, but I vaguely remember her singing back in the day. 

I thought Nicole Richie too when they guessed Paris Hilton and then commented Kitty is "Snooki short"

It’s crazy but I think that taco is Tony Bennett. That street car is a hint for I Left My Heart In San Francisco. 

I think the frog is Floyd Mayweather. He’s short and won a medal at the 96 Olympics 

The Kitty is the real stumper. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

For Taco, I heard "Good Place" and Trolley (a big prop on that show), but nobody on the show other than Ted Danson meets the age requirement.  And Danson is about a foot taller than Taco, so... it ain't him. 

Mouse sounds like Dionne Warwick. Who IS that size. 

• Love 1

Banana sings British (it didn't sound like Elvis to me, but a Brit singing Elvis) but speaks Southern US. I guess one of those is an act. 

Edit - the Southern accent went away live though. 

Edited by Kromm
On 2/19/2020 at 8:15 PM, Angeleyes said:

My random guess for elephant is Kal Penn who was briefly a speech writer for the Obama administration.

Kal Penn, according to his Wikipedia page, was actually the Associate Director of the White House Office of Public Engagement, not a Speechwriter, during the Obama Administration, from April 7, 2009 through July 30, 2011. He took time off from this position between June 1, 2010 & November 15, 2010 to film A Very Harold and Kumar 3-D Christmas; he left the position permanently on July 30, 2011 when he was offered a role in the CBS show How I Met Your Mother.

• Useful 1
9 minutes ago, meggonzo said:

I still think Banana is Bret Michaels.  The dance moves look like him.

Are the finals still currently being taped??  If Banana is Bret, I don't know how long he'll stay on since he's currently on tour.

Agreed.  During the clue bit they had that big syringe.  Bret is a Type 1 diabetic and has to do the insulin thing on the regular.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1