Type keyword(s) to search

Season Three Live Discussion Thread

• Start Topic

I’m pretty sure Turtle is Jesse McCartney. He was in the show Greek (the alpha and omega signs on the chalkboard). His character on that show was a football player. He does voices for a Korean video game called Kingdom Hearts. 

Chaka Khan is from Chicago and she is known for her hair. She’s had some controversy in the past about talking smack about other singers. 

• Love 4

Gronk, just stand there and...just stand there.  Don't talk.  Don't say a word. 

This show officially hates us all. 

Tiger is right about one thing: Donnie would appreciate that Valentine a lot more.

Edited by mtlchick
  • Love 3

I didn't care for that performance from Ms. Monster this evening.  I really hope it isn't Chaka Khan.  She had a stellar voice. 

Queen Latifah did do those commercials for Pizza Hut. 

2 minutes ago, NotChristine said:

Calling it now, Tiger stays 🙄

I'm kind of wondering if Ms. Monster wants to leave tonight. 

• Love 2

He "rocked" the crowd into taking more drugs, that's for sure. 

At least this wasn't "T Pain beat out Gladys Knight?!" painful as Chaka was not her best. Good for Nicole for putting together the last second guess. 

• Love 1

Lindsay Lohan is the Kangaroo?  She was a judge for the Australian version and she has a brother a year younger than her. And I think she has an album coming out soon so she could be trying to promote it by doing this show.

• Love 2

The White Tiger is such a bad singer. Who is voting for him???

Chaka Kahn’s voice was not as good as I remember. Not sure if it hasn’t aged well or maybe the costume was throwing her off. But compare to White Tiger, she was so much better. 

My husband actually looked up from his computer and commented during Turtle’s performance which means it was the best of the season so far.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, meggonzo said:

I like Michael Johnson for Frog.

God help me, I agree with Ms Botox (does it show that I simply cannot stand her?) 

The only catch is, he ran the 200 and 400.  Donovan Bailey of Canada won the 100 which was marked on the poster. 

• Useful 2