Type keyword(s) to search

Season Three Live Discussion Thread

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Commando Cody said:

The way the frog talks makes me think of Kevin Hart.

If it is Kevin Hart, Robin Thicke is going to kick himself.   I'll always have a soft spot for Robin for this alone. 

• LOL 1
20 minutes ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

What is it with this show voting out good singers way too early?

I think some of the older people don't have the energy to stay on too long, or other people have conflicts that won't allow them to stay on for long.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

What is it with this show voting out good singers way too early?

Very clear unofficial rule of this show (post season 1) has been: once the audience and judges are pretty sure who you are, you go home. Monster won season 1 as the only person who was never guessed correctly. Wayne Brady was never a consensus, but Chris Daughtry made it to the finals for the same reason. It's why I bet Kangaroo will win, no one knows who she is. Even the guesses on here for her are people no one will ever guess.

Frog is Bow Wow. Just thought I'd save you some time. I'm not a black millennial woman without knowing all the family-friendly rappers from the aughts. I saw him in concert more than I should have, lol.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, meggonzo said:

I think some of the older people don't have the energy to stay on too long, or other people have conflicts that won't allow them to stay on for long.

Dionne did move like a 79 year old woman wearing forty pounds of crap on her.

At some point I want a singer to pull a long con on the panel. Act very aged and decrepit, get helped on and offstage, don't move at all but sing beautifully. People will guess all these legends, then in week 3 or 4 bust out Wayne Brady level choreography.

EDIT: The ideal candidate for this would be Neil Patrick Harris.

Edited by Fukui San
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

I forget, did Group A have a group song?

Yeah, it was Kiss "Rock and Roll All Nite". It's episode 3, I just pulled it up and I've only just noticed that the judges are wearing the exact same outfits.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

That's definitely Tom Bergueron.

Was Nicole Scherzinger ever on Dancing With The Stars?

Yes, and she got a perfect score ("10") at least once.

• Love 3
On 2/26/2020 at 10:05 PM, BoogieBurns said:

Frog is Bow Wow. Just thought I'd save you some time. I'm not a black millennial woman without knowing all the family-friendly rappers from the aughts. I saw him in concert more than I should have, lol.

My cousin does his merchandising. If you're right, I'm going to need to tell them to add frogs to his du rag collection.

5 minutes ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

That's definitely Tom Bergueron.

Was Nicole Scherzinger ever on Dancing With The Stars?

She won her season.  There were some accusations that she was a ringer due her previous dance training, but that's for another thread.

• Useful 3
3 minutes ago, mtlchick said:

My cousin does his merchandising. If you're right, I'm going to need to tell them to add frogs to his du rag collection.

She won her season.  There were some accusations that she was a ringer due her previous dance training, but that's for another thread.

Did she ever dance to a Kiss song?

That's not Omarion! It's Bow Wow.

When all the performers came out, it said something about The Taco loving salsas, so it's totally Tom Bergeron for me.

Lots of people are saying The Banana is Bret Michaels, I just don't really know.

I'm still clueless about The Kitty.

• Love 1
Just now, mtlchick said:

someone is eyeballing this...

I would assume that means that the Taco goes home tonight then, since I can't imagine if he was the Taco and gave such a wink*nod to the audience then it would risk breaking his NDA or something like that.

• Love 3

The go-kart track for Banana sealed that it's Bret Michaels for me. I'm 99% sure he talked about it on Rock of Love, and he took the girls to ride dirt bikes on a similar track.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Commando Cody said:

What's Sarah Michelle Gellar doing these days? Can she sing?

There's the famous Buffy musical episode, but I wouldn't consider her the stand out from that.

• LOL 1
46 minutes ago, meggonzo said:

The go-kart track for Banana sealed that it's Bret Michaels for me. I'm 99% sure he talked about it on Rock of Love, and he took the girls to ride dirt bikes on a similar track.

He also said "awesome"  and "hang" which is a dead giveaway.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Angeleyes said:

A lot of people online are thinking Astronaut sounds like Hunter Hayes

It sounds just like Hunter Hayes but way shakier than he usually is. 

I think astronaut is Freddie Stroma. All the clues line up. He was a young theatrical actor, was in pitch perfect, did Harry Potter, musicals, and at least a few space based things. Googling him singing sounds just like time. 

• Love 1