Type keyword(s) to search

RHoSLC in the Media: So Salty!

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I could not figure out who was in the blue dress then I realized it was Mary,

LOL! I didn't know who she was at first either!

Lisa's look is predictable Lisa -I HATE how she stands with the forward foot crooked

Heather and Monica look like they're wearing prom gowns

Whitney is wearing a doily

I don't know what Meredith is wearing, but she loses the Weirdest Outfit Award to Angie

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
35 minutes ago, Pi237 said:

What’s again, we ask the eternal reunion question—Did they even try to sit down in front of a mirror in these dresses!? 

My mother always told me to take the dress for a test run before you buy it.  Walk in it, sit in it, etc.  Be sure it works for more than just standing 

• Like 5
On 12/7/2023 at 2:09 PM, Dirtybubble said:

Screenshot_20231207_140941_X.jpg

Reunion looks!

Heather lost more weight since the season filmed (Ozempic?), Mary had fillers, and looks different than on the show, and it's obvious Bravo chooses the outfits. Mary's is the best, and Lisa's is not too bad.

• Like 1

It's interesting how some franchises have a color theme and others don't.  Here the colors are all over the place.  Also, it is rare to have short cocktail length dresses along with gowns at a reunion.  

• Like 1
(edited)

Heather admitted recently she took Ozempic, but she lost only very little weight. Judging by the show, and photos she lost a lot more, and she was a bigger woman for many years. She is also 49 years old, and at least perimenopausal. I've also noticed that all her daughters suddenly appear to look a lot slimmer on the show, and photos. 

https://people.com/heather-gay-says-she-is-on-ozempic-train-exclusive-8408383

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Jen Shah who can obviously still use social media in prison, posted an IG story after last night's episode about not causing Heather’s black eye because Bravo would have footage of it if it had happened. Andy Cohen clapped back at her. 

Shah also specifically called out Cohen in her Instagram post from prison, claiming he's "still butt hurt" she turned down an interview with him following her legal drama. As for his response? He recounted that Shah "wanted us to do a docuseries of her days leading up to jail," adding, "She wanted a lot of money and she was still professing her innocence, so it would've been another interview of her sitting across from me lying to my face, which we got at two reunions from her, so that's that."

https://www.eonline.com/news/1392355/andy-cohen-claps-back-at-jen-shah-for-calling-him-out-amid-rhoslc-finale-scandal?cmpid=social_instagram_bio%26source%3Dinstagram-enews%26medium%3Dlink-post

Screenshot_20240104_072204_Instagram.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

'RHOSLC' Producers Were Unaware of Monica Garcia's Involvement With Finsta Account (Exclusive)

Read in Entertainment Tonight: https://apple.news/A9aChDzwEQaOT0P9FkMpQUQ

"The casting team and producers were unaware of Monica's association with the Instagram account Reality Von Tease, and they had no knowledge of the account when she was cast," revealed a source to ET. "While they were aware of her connection with Jen Shah, they were completely unaware of the information that Heather discovered in Bermuda. Heather's revelation came as a surprise to the producers, much like the unexpected FBI visit at the Beauty Lab & Laser parking lot during season 2 involving Jen."

Anyone buying this?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
52 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

'RHOSLC' Producers Were Unaware of Monica Garcia's Involvement With Finsta Account (Exclusive)

"The casting team and producers were unaware of Monica's association with the Instagram account Reality Von Tease, and they had no knowledge of the account when she was cast," revealed a source to ET. "While they were aware of her connection with Jen Shah, they were completely unaware of the information that Heather discovered in Bermuda. Heather's revelation came as a surprise to the producers, much like the unexpected FBI visit at the Beauty Lab & Laser parking lot during season 2 involving Jen."

Anyone buying this?

I guess it was just pure luck that the hairdresser/ringleader had her "crisis of conscience" at the exact right time! 😂🤣😂

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Anyone buying this?

R.gif

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)

RHOSLC’s Monica Garcia Addresses Video That Hints Her Mom Knew About Reality Von Tease Account.

Monica accuses her former friend Tenesha Luckett of leaking a video of her and her mother fighting.

In the clip, Monica’s mom could be heard yelling at her about the way the Reality Von Tease reveal played out. “The only thing that you did was unite those four a–holes,” Linda said before calling her daughter “an actress” whose “job” was to pretend to have a good relationship with her RHOSLC costars in order to get screen time.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rhoslc-monica-garcia-addresses-video-125902747.html

Screenshot_20240105_044701_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

From Meridith Marks' Twitter.

Monica (as a blonde back then) with Jen (in the right) at Meredith's store a few years ago. Meredith accused Jen of stealing a bag. Monica mentioned on the show a couple of episodes ago that she never visited the store before.

Screenshot_20240104_070449_Instagram.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 1/4/2024 at 7:39 PM, JenE4 said:

Anyone buying this?

Only if they also have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell me.

Look,  Bravo has proven multiple times that they have a strained relationship with the concept of vetting their actors.  This is just another example.

• Like 3
(edited)

16 hours ago, ZettaK said:

From Meridith Marks' Twitter.

Security video of Monica (with blonde hair back then) with Jen Shah at Meredith's store. Meredith saw Jen stealing a bag. Monica claimed she was never at Meredith's store before an episode, or two ago.

How, and from whom did Meredith find out about Monica being on the security footage from her store, and was it a coincidence that it happened just before the trip and the revelations? I don't think it was a coincidence. Did somebody from production tell her? According to what we saw on the finale, Heather supposedly told the OGs about Monica in Bermuda, at the end of the trip.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
(edited)

Jen Shah's attorneys sent a cease and desist letter (those damn c & d letters!) to Reality Von Tease2 in 2021. Is it possible none of the women knew? Heather was close to her. But Monica was using Fowler as her last name back then (she is the Ms Fowler of the letter). Her mother asked her on the show (the episode where they are having lunch at a restaurant after Angie's Greek Easter celebration) why she is using a different last name instead of Fowler, her name. It was because she didn't want anybody to recognize the name because Heather probably knew it. 

Screenshot_20240107_031309_Instagram.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 1
On 1/5/2024 at 4:50 AM, ZettaK said:

RHOSLC’s Monica Garcia Addresses Video That Hints Her Mom Knew About Reality Von Tease Account.

Monica accuses her former friend Tenesha Luckett of leaking a video of her and her mother fighting.

In the clip, Monica’s mom could be heard yelling at her about the way the Reality Von Tease reveal played out. “The only thing that you did was unite those four a–holes,” Linda said before calling her daughter “an actress” whose “job” was to pretend to have a good relationship with her RHOSLC costars in order to get screen time.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rhoslc-monica-garcia-addresses-video-125902747.html

Screenshot_20240105_044701_Samsung Internet.jpg

WOW!!!  This is unbelievable.  So, it seems that Monica and her mother schemed to get on the show, and then, were trying to scheme and gaslight their way to a lasting gig.  

I don't think it's going to work out, though.

Also, according to this, it says this video is "Part 1" - I'd love to see Part 2!!  

What a messed up family.  I think I saw one of Monica's daughters, and maybe the grandmother (?) in the background.  How sad that those girls have to live with this.  

Makes you wonder if their Dad will go for custody now?  Looks like he may have a good argument as to why his kids should not be living with their Mom.

• Like 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

WOW!!!  This is unbelievable.  So, it seems that Monica and her mother schemed to get on the show, and then, were trying to scheme and gaslight their way to a lasting gig.  

I don't think it's going to work out, though.

Also, according to this, it says this video is "Part 1" - I'd love to see Part 2!!  

What a messed up family.  I think I saw one of Monica's daughters, and maybe the grandmother (?) in the background.  How sad that those girls have to live with this.  

Makes you wonder if their Dad will go for custody now?  Looks like he may have a good argument as to why his kids should not be living with their Mom.

Monica and Tenesha of the Reality Von Tease fame release videos, photos, and messages daily. 

Monica's kids don't have the same father.

Edited by ZettaK
10 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Monica and Tenesha of the Reality Von Tease fame release videos, photos, and messages daily. 

Monica's kids don't have the same father.

Her oldest daughter has a different dad but didn't they say on the show that the husband raised her as his own?

(edited)
4 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Her oldest daughter has a different dad but didn't they say on the show that the husband raised her as his own?

I'm so confused with all of this.  I'm assuming that her current ex-husband is the father of her three younger girls and the oldest has a different father?  So, I guess it was the younger girls' father's brother-in-law that Monica had the affair with. 

I'm trying to google stuff, and all I get is that she and her current ex-husband were married, filed for divorced, dissolved that divorce filing, reconciled and just recently finalized the divorce.  Apparently, she also is getting over $6500.00 a month in child support and alimony, and has full physical custody of the girls.  

$6500.00 a month isn't too much when it comes to housing, clothing and raising three young children and a teenager, but it's better than what a lot of women get.

https://pagesix.com/2023/11/10/parents/rhoslc-star-monica-garcia-wins-custody-support-in-divorce/

I seriously think after seeing Monica (and her Mom), along with all of the craziness in that dysfunctional house, the girls' father needs to be the primary custodial parent, unless he is in worse shape than she is.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 3

@njbchlover Monica and her oldest daughter had a scene where they were looking at pictures and talking about her father. The oldest does have a different dad then the younger 3 but I don't remember at this point if the oldest has a relationship with her dad. I assume that the husband was the only dad she knew. I think Monica was fairly young when she had her, maybe 19 or 20?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 1/10/2024 at 11:39 AM, MaggieG said:

Yes, he raised her as his child. 

On 1/10/2024 at 3:49 PM, njbchlover said:

I'm so confused with all of this.  I'm assuming that her current ex-husband is the father of her three younger girls and the oldest has a different father?  So, I guess it was the younger girls' father's brother-in-law that Monica had the affair with. 

I'm trying to google stuff, and all I get is that she and her current ex-husband were married, filed for divorced, dissolved that divorce filing, reconciled and just recently finalized the divorce.  Apparently, she also is getting over $6500.00 a month in child support and alimony, and has full physical custody of the girls.  

$6500.00 a month isn't too much when it comes to housing, clothing and raising three young children and a teenager, but it's better than what a lot of women get.

https://pagesix.com/2023/11/10/parents/rhoslc-star-monica-garcia-wins-custody-support-in-divorce/

I seriously think after seeing Monica (and her Mom), along with all of the craziness in that dysfunctional house, the girls' father needs to be the primary custodial parent, unless he is in worse shape than she is.

Monica said that the affair happened about 10 years ago, so I assume it happened when she was with her ex husband/father of the younger kids. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, rlc said:

https://19thnews.org/2024/01/real-housewives-salt-lake-city-speech-congressman-robert-garcia/

A ‘Real Housewives’ speech was quoted word-for-word at a congressional hearing

Rep. Robert Garcia of California quoted Heather Gay of ‘Real Housewives of Salt Lake City.’ He sees the power in connecting politics and pop culture.

I saw that article! I love when they tell you they watch RH's without telling you they watch RH!

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Go to your Google search and type in Heather Gay, the result is sort of amazing and funny, Heather is an icon!!!  Look at the top of the screen, I grabbed a screen shot but you get the full flavor of it when you Google for yourself.

HeatherGayGoogle.thumb.png.7320cbd24a63c026833ab523a0029d5a.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Go to your Google search and type in Heather Gay, the result is sort of amazing and funny, Heather is an icon!!!  Look at the top of the screen, I grabbed a screen shot but you get the full flavor of it when you Google for yourself.

HeatherGayGoogle.thumb.png.7320cbd24a63c026833ab523a0029d5a.png

🤣the scrolling banner,  "Receipts 👏Proof 👏Timeline 👏Screenshots👏

• LOL 6

She may have made the season watchable like an old school prime time soap... but there is no way anyone would ever trust filming around her going forward.

I'm curious as to what season 5 will bring because the show does need a refresh in casting

• Like 15
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

But, will Linda Darnell replace her?  She's even more unhinged than her daughter.

Andy shared this news on WWHL tonight.  And then Heather, who was a guest, asked the same question you did!  (I bet LD is praying for this outcome at this very moment!😉)

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Looks like Monica is OUT 

It was obvious from what the women said in interviews, and the reunion that they would never film with her again.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, rlc said:

Hopefully she'll take Mary with her.

Unfortunately, Andy Cohen wants her on the show as a full time HW according to what he said in the reunion, and she didn't seem to be against it. 

29 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Isn't this what Whitney said at Meredith's  jewelry party?  I know the SNL writers love the RH's.

WhitneyteeSNL.thumb.jpg.4db5c1c71b9232b32e634085f7c42ec7.jpg

Isn't this what she said to Lisa, before she accused Lisa of not consoling her, in public, on camera?

I wonder if her fillings were hurt by this

• LOL 4

Finally a housewife who admits to being on Ozempic. Refreshing. Her face does look different in that clip. 

PICS: RHOSLC Fans React to Heather Gay’s “New Face” (realityblurb.com)

• Like 1
On 1/28/2024 at 7:42 PM, Sweet-tea said:

Finally a housewife who admits to being on Ozempic. Refreshing. Her face does look different in that clip. 

PICS: RHOSLC Fans React to Heather Gay’s “New Face” (realityblurb.com)

A few more admitted it. Emily from the OC, Terry Dubrow (Heather’s husband) from the OC, Dolores, Margaret, and Jennifer Fessler from NJ, Nene from Atlanta. 

(edited)

There is backlash against Heather, even by other HWs like Dorinda Medley of NY who claimed that the real story about the black eye was not told yet. She asked a doctor, a friend of hers, and she was told that blood doesn't congeal that fast (in a few hours) to have such an obvious black eye. Dorinda said that the beginning of a black eye could be seen even from an earlier episode.

Screenshot_20240206_073104_Instagram.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Applause 1
On 2/6/2024 at 7:37 AM, ZettaK said:

There is backlash against Heather, even by other HWs like Dorinda Medley of NY who claimed that the real story about the black eye was not told yet. She asked a doctor, a friend of hers, and she was told that blood doesn't congeal that fast (in a few hours) to have such an obvious black eye. Dorinda said that the beginning of a black eye could be seen even from an earlier episode.

It can if you do something stupid like blow your nose!  I know this from experience - it swells right up!

13 hours ago, princelina said:

It can if you do something stupid like blow your nose!  I know this from experience - it swells right up!

Swell, or become black, or both?

A new HW is filming. Her name is Britani Bateman, and she was accused of creating a fan IG page for her boyfriend. She obviously wants him to become famous, as well. 

Screenshot_20240208_013715_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240209_084655_Instagram.jpg

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
On 2/9/2024 at 8:40 AM, ZettaK said:

Swell, or become black, or both?

Both, but specifically swelled up - something bruised may have been there before I blew my nose - I don't know.  I was 22 years old, playing on a coed softball team and was running to second base and ran my face into the pectorals of a very firm man and ended up with a bloody nose.  I don't remember if my eye was already turning black, but whatever was happening, those who were "in the know" warned me not to blow my nose.  Having been a very girly-girl my whole life I had never had a sports injury and was curious - I admit that after spending the evening at home alone touching the weird puffy skin around my eye, I blew my nose simply to see what would happen 😂. It literally swelled right up until I couldn't see out of it!  And was black and blue - but that may have happened anyway. (I was supposed to be Maid of Honor in my cousin's wedding a month later - she decreed "No more softball until after the wedding!"). Thirty-four years later I still have the hand towel given me by the man I ran into - whenever I come across it in the linen closet I think "That's Stan's towel!" 😄

Edited by princelina
  • LOL 3