Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E10: Help Me Through the Night

• Start Topic

Following the car crash at Joe's Bar and subsequent rescue efforts led by the Station 19 firefighters, Grey Sloan doctors work through the night to save the lives of their colleagues; Amelia worries about sharing her pregnancy revelation with Link.

Promo:

Original air date: 1/23/20

Edited by ElectricBoogaloo
3 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

Is he the one with PTSD? Who’s the person having facial surgery? Besides the doctors, the only ones I know are Helms and Schmidt, who I could do without.

PTSD guy is Parker.

I have no idea who the face guy is, either.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Ugh. That look Korasik made when he saw the engagement announcement...what are the odds that he happens to find Amelia's medical records and figures out the baby's paternity question and then drops this  bombshell at the wedding. Seriously show, stop making Korasik the bad guy. And stop pushing Owen to Amelia as the endgame. They would be the worst because they brought out the worst in each other and it wasn't even entertaining drama, it was pure cringeworthy.

Also. Please please please PLEASE don't make the baby turn out to be Owen's. I said please.

Oddly enough I wasn't surprised that Taran confessed her love to Meredith, it was kind of obvious for months.

• Love 14

When Contacts asked Meredith if she hated him, I said aloud, "I hate you." He's fucking useless, and he is not captivating to watch.

Avery, we've all had bosses that we've hated. However, when your boss asks you to do something, unless it's illegal, then you fucking do it! Being insubordinate almost got his patient killed. Idiot. 

Miranda's breakdown actually made me cry. Well done. She verbalized what a lot of women feel, and I actually thought it was well written. I even appreciated the non to continuity with Meredith mentioning her miscarriage in S6/S7.

Speaking of writing, I hated the dialogue around veterans. I work in a center that provides care for veterans and their families, and some of what Teddy said is total bullshit. When she said, "Of course Parker has PTSD... we all have it." First of all, has this show ever mentioned that Parker has a formal diagnosis of PTSD? Secondly, Teddy is not qualified to make such a diagnosis. Third, not every veteran will suffer from PTSD. It's usually about a third of those who serve. Good grief.

New Peds guy was adorable with that baby. 

I hate this drama surrounding Amelia's baby. Totally unnecessary.

"Are you okay to operate on your residents?" "Wouldn't be the first time." HAHAHA. This is old hat for Bailey. I wonder do they mention the high probability of operating on other doctors at the hospital when they interview candidates?

Who the fuck are Simms and Brody?

Teddy and Owen are engaged...who gives a fuck? 

Edited by PepSinger
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13

I did not (and will never) watch Station 19.

Ben needs to pick a struggle. From anesthesiologist to surgical resident to firefighter, now asking for privileges to help out at the hospital...I know it's all hands on deck and whatnot, but in regards to Ben and his ever-changing role, enough already. 

McWidow's been here for two episodes and already outsells Deloser. Will the writers give Meredith a grownup who can actually relate to her, now? 

Amelia's baby better not be Owen's. Link doesn't deserve that. 

Being annoyed at Alex getting minimal-to-no screen time is much different than knowing he's gone forever. I miss you, Alex Karev! 

• Love 17

Schmidt, Nico and Hellmouth were all on my bingo card to bite it. Unfortunately the only one who did was the wife on Station 19, who I liked.

It took a while for me to remember who the patient was that Deluca was babysitting. So compelling.

1 hour ago, ams1001 said:

Who the hell is Brody?

My question too.  And Sims.  It seems like they both just appeared out of nowhere (although Sims appeared earlier with Koracik). Is Brody a new intern?

Maybe I was just numb after the bad writing on Station 19 (who has such jerks that it makes the Grey-Sloan crowd look good) but nothing in this episode gave me feels beyond annoyance. Owen's proposal to Teddy should have been sweet but I'm so over them by now, it was just 'yeah, okay'.

I wish that they would stop the b.s. around who is Amelia's baby daddy. I 100% want it to be Linc so this teasing that it's Owen's is doing nothing for me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, funnygirl said:

I did not (and will never) watch Station 19.

I really only paid attention to the bar scenes. I didn't even know it was on but I had Wheel of Fortune on mute after Jeopardy so I saw it start. At least I knew what was going on when Grey's started but then again I'm not sure it made a whole lot of difference.

• Love 1

I cannot believe this show had the opportunity to wipe the slate clean of this useless bunch of interns and chose not to do so. 

Schmidt - Enough with the self flagellation.  Again, you were the only person in the right in this whole Meredith fiasco.  Oh, forget it, somebody just hand him a cat o' nine tails.

Helm - If it makes me a terrible person that I was rooting for you to bite it, then yes, I am a terrible person.  At least your last breath would have been spent reassuring Meredith that she truly is the center of the universe.

Sims - Note to show:  If you want a storyline that the audience is invested in, then have it involve folks who are memorable enough that you don't have message board posters asking "Who the he** was that?"

Brody - See Sims.

Parker - OK, your storyline was slightly more bearable than the rest.  Keep in mine that bearable is a relative term.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

I had a hard time watching this. I was so bored with the first hour that I struggled to finish the second hour. 

Was Sims the guy who was fired and then threatened a lawsuit to get rehired? As for the lady, I have no clue as to who she was. 

After seeing the previews, I just hope that Linc is still the father of Amelia’s baby and they’re just screwing with us with the paternity issue. I’m completely over Owen and Teddy and unless they plan on killing off Teddy and putting Owen and Amelia back together, I have no interest in this story. 

Is the actress who plays Jo pregnant? Her face looked a bit fuller. 

• Love 5

Yeah, not a bad premiere, for the most part.

45 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

My question too.  And Sims.  It seems like they both just appeared out of nowhere (although Sims appeared earlier with Koracik). Is Brody a new intern?

Brody was Tom's douchebag protege that showed up...at some point this season. I think he made some nasty quips about Schmitt a few episodes ago. The other chick (Brody, I guess) showed up in the 350th episode, I think? She hasn't really done anything, either. Genuinely, I don't remember her besides the fact that we saw her bitching at Schmitt with the rest of them.

I was hoping for Sims to die, but mostly because I don't have any interest in seeing him take up space. But hey, he provided some character info for Tom...at least for Owen and Jackson, so that's good. Not that it'll change their perspective of Tom, which is a shame. 

I was worried about Parker for the entire two hours, so thank god he's ok. This is the most screentime he's had since the hacking episode way back in season 14. Plus, Alex Blue Davis really did an excellent job in some of his scenes. I'm always happy for more Parker. He's an amazing intern. I know, I know, it's hard to remember what he's done since they've ignored him for a full season and a half. He deserves better, and the actor is excellent. He broke my heart in the scene where Teddy and Amelia found him. 

Chandra Wilson did an amazing job in her breakdown scene with Richard. Bailey's grief over her miscarriage is one of the few times lately that this show has tugged on my heartstrings. 

Schmitt....had Broken Heart Syndrome? Over what? And I also don't give a shit...although his moment with Meredith was actually kind of nice. 

Similar to Hellmouth, who could have also died and I would have been fine. Literally, the only one I was worried about was Parker. I didn't even care about the couple in the car, whose wife died due to her taking out scissors and trying to use them to cut the top half of her seatbelt. We never even got a conclusion to how her husband found out about her death, I don't think.

In other news, Teddy/Owen are engaged. I was screaming at my TV "DON'T ACCEPT, TEDDY. THIS WON'T BREAK THE PATTERN!" I mean, Jackson makes a good point. Owen gets married a lot. Getting engaged AGAIN won't end well, especially with the potential Baby Daddy situation with Amelia. 

Speaking of that, good lord, are we really going there? I'm just going to assume that Link is the father and be happy for that.

Deluca was babysitting the patient that was from the finale. I remember being invested in the couple...at the time. Now? I can't remember what he was in for. I think they had a baby? 

McWidow actually worked well with Jo. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I noticed that they still had Justin Chamber's name in the opening credits.

It may be a contract thing where regardless of whether the character ever appears again, he still gets to be credited for X number of episodes. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Schmitt....had Broken Heart Syndrome? Over what?

Exactly.  Meredith asked him if there was someone she could call for him. He replied not his mom, she would worry too much, and not Helms since she was in surgery herself, and not Nico since he was in the surgery with Helms so there is no one for her to call. And all I thought was "What a lucky guy you are, that you have three people who care so much about you that they would be on  your call list. I know a lot of people who would love to be in that situation."

This episode there was a double dose from both Schmidt and Helms telling Meredith that she's the sun so I wouldn't have cared if they both bought it.

I remember that there was something about Deluca's patient whose heart wouldn't start up again during the surgery and Maggie freaked out but not until Deluca showed up at Maggie's door. Between him, Helms and Sims, there wasn't really a patient I was so involved in as to root for him or her to survive.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, ams1001 said:

Who the hell is Brody? 

I thought I was going crazy for not remembering. This is like that time on Lost when they brought in new people and tried to make us think they had been there the whole time.

1 hour ago, redfish said:

Oddly enough I wasn't surprised that Taran confessed her love to Meredith, it was kind of obvious for months.

She's outright said it over and over. This was just the first time Meredith heard her.

1 hour ago, pieinmyeye said:

To add to the confusion, did anyone recognize the woman playing Sims(?) grandmother? She looked familiar, but I didn’t see a name I recognize in the credits.

So Sims is the same person that the grandmother was calling "Blake"? I was confused about that too. It has been too long since the last episode for me to remember someone who was barely on.

She looked familiar to me too.

32 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Deluca was babysitting the patient that was from the finale. I remember being invested in the couple...at the time. Now? I can't remember what he was in for. I think they had a baby? 

Did the woman have a baby and then the guy had to go in for surgery right after? I remember him seeing his baby through a window on the way to surgery. And Maggie quit because it had a bad ending, but I guess it wasn't a bad ending after all?

• Love 5

Ugh, I sat through a double episode waiting to get closure on Alex, and instead had to put up with the badly written Station 19 characters and some "suspense" whether a bunch of interns I don't care about (or in Brody's case, remember) will make it or not. What a waste.

• Love 7

I will not be manipulated into watching a show I hate, so I "missed" the first hour of this Very Important Crossover Event.  What I did see this hour was a horror show in every conceivable way.  To the point where I even thought Chandra Wilson was legitimately bad in her breakdown scene, the initial staging of which mirrored that of a freshman in some terrible intro to directing for the stage course.

I could go into all my feelings about the randos we're suddenly expected to know or care about, everything regarding the Linc/Amelia/Owen/Teddy/Tom pentagon from hell, the "who's the daddy?" assiness, the unfortunate lack of intern-related deaths, etc.

However, I'll focus on one thing: Our Lady of the Sun.  I used to like her, I used to root for her, I used to enjoy watching her – even when she was in her death-obsession phase.  However, ever since Ellen Pompeo became a producer (and I just realized this connection tonight), OLotS has become an absolute nightmare.  She commits crimes and treats people like absolute shit, yet everyone apologizes to her and feels like they're the ones in the wrong.  Her beneficent, magnanimous absolution of Contacts and his groveling at her metaphorical feet made me want to reach through my television and kill them both with my bare hands.  Then, Andrew frets to Maggie that he hurt OLotS...what. the. fuck?  She treated him like total shit, and he feels so bad that he hurt her?  You know what, show and producers, including and especially Ellen Pompeo?  Fuck you.  It's insulting.

Really, though, when Hellmouth said she forgave Contacts because without him, she had no one?  That was seriously the most tragic fucking thing I've heard in so many days.  If the only person I had in my life was Contacts, I'd have no choice but to fill the bathtub, plug in the hair dryer, and step on in.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, NUguy514 said:

Really, though, when Hellmouth said she forgave Contacts because without him, she had no one?  That was seriously the most tragic fucking thing I've heard in so many days.  If the only person I had in my life was Contacts, I'd have no choice but to fill the bathtub, plug in the hair dryer, and step on in.

Yeah, that was laughable. I felt bad for poor Parker who had to listen to that. Who in the world thought it was a good idea to wheel him into Hellmouth's room for observation? Clearly, she couldn't care less about him! Both Hellmouth and Schmitt practically ignored him! He has feelings, too!

Then, Andrew frets to Maggie that he hurt OLotS...what. the. fuck?  She treated him like total shit, and he feels so bad that he hurt her?  You know what, show and producers, including and especially Ellen Pompeo?  Fuck you.  It's insulting.

So true. I don't love Deluca much anymore, but c'mon, he was totally in the right for breaking up with her. She was being awful to him, and she continues to be awful. And no, show, seeing her ask about him once does not mean that I think they're compatible or whatever. Let Deluca move on...maybe back with Maggie? I really liked Deluca's scene with Maggie at the end. I often forget they were a thing, but it was also the ONLY time I liked Maggie (I have not been a fan of her since her first appearance, but she was likeable with Deluca). 

• Love 8

There is nothing this show can do to make me watch an episode of Station 19. Like the previous Very Important Crossover Events, I didn't watch S19 and had no problem figuring out what was going on when GA started so obviously I made the right choice.

I was kind of hoping this would be like the shooting after the Seattle Grace merger where the show used the Very Special Tragedy to kill off some of the new characters. The only one I was concerned about was Casey Parker. The rest of the residents can go.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, NUguy514 said:

I read this on a crowded subway and actually laughed out loud while reading this. Laughing, of course, because I completely agree with you.

20 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I was kind of hoping this would be like the shooting after the Seattle Grace merger where the show used the Very Special Tragedy to kill off some of the new characters. The only one I was concerned about was Casey Parker. The rest of the residents can go.

That was back when this show knew how to get rid of dead weight. Now, they just hang around like a fucking albatross.

• Love 12
53 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I felt bad for poor Parker who had to listen to that. Who in the world thought it was a good idea to wheel him into Hellmouth's room for observation? Clearly, she couldn't care less about him! Both Hellmouth and Schmitt practically ignored him! He has feelings, too!

I thought they did that just so they could have all their injured interns in one room to make life easier for THEM. In his condition, not sure how much Parker was hearing, understanding or retaining ... I'd been hoping for more screen time for Parker since his debut and this was how they chose to do it? AND he's not considered a regular yet but Hellmouth and Schmitt are? Show, I love you and am your bitch for all eternity but stop making bad choices, please. 

Glad to know I wasn't the only person sitting here thinking WHO THE F**K IS SIMS? Apparently he was the guy who "outed" Schmitt for (accidentally) turning in Mere. And Brody is ... someone who has never been in my living room.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

To the point where I even thought Chandra Wilson was legitimately bad in her breakdown scene

Glad it's not just me. I have a hard time buying her in moments of high drama.

In the bar (so during the Station 19 portion), they had to set Helm's broken leg, and Avery was about to give her morphine but she said she was allergic, so they gave her a couple shots of whiskey just before doing it. Then she was drunk up until they put her under in the operating room. A. Would she really get that drunk (unless they gave her a lot more than what they showed)? and B. Would a couple shots of alcohol really do anything for her when they pulled her leg bone back into alignment 30 seconds later?

55 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Both Hellmouth and Schmitt practically ignored him!

Well, to be fair, so does the show, so he's used to it.

Okay, so I googled...

According to the Grey's wiki:

"Hannah Brody is a surgical resident at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital."
She has been on in seasons 12-16 and has all of 15 appearances.

I still don't remotely remember her.

https://greysanatomy.fandom.com/wiki/Hannah_Brody

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, pieinmyeye said:

To add to the confusion, did anyone recognize the woman playing Sims(?) grandmother? She looked familiar, but I didn’t see a name I recognize in the credits.

She played Mrs. Teasley, the high school principal on Beverly Hills, 90210.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

...what? Ok, that HAS to be a bold-face lie because I binge watched seasons 9-14 very recently (less than a year ago) and I don't remember her.

Genuinely, even looking through that bio, I don't remember her. If I do, maybe I thought she was some random nurse or something. I know she was the one in the 350th episode who tattled on Schmitt to the rest of the residents, but....I honestly thought that was her first appearance ever.

31 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Helm is basically only comedic relief. Her only role is to make "funny" jokes and freak out about something. She doesn't have any other traits, either.

38 minutes ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

I thought they did that just so they could have all their injured interns in one room to make life easier for THEM. In his condition, not sure how much Parker was hearing, understanding or retaining ... I'd been hoping for more screen time for Parker since his debut and this was how they chose to do it? AND he's not considered a regular yet but Hellmouth and Schmitt are? Show, I love you and am your bitch for all eternity but stop making bad choices, please. 

Oh, I know WHY they had him in there, but...Schmitt and Hellmouth barely acknowledged him. Schmitt didn't even ask if Parker was ok, at any point. I mean, yes, Hellmouth went through surgery, but you'd think that he could have spared a "Parker, you good?" or anything.

Justice for Casey Parker, who had one of the best scenes of the episode. I like that his plot wasn't played up for laughs like Hellmouth's or Schmitt's. It was honest to goodness PTSD brought on by a brain injury.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, pieinmyeye said:

It was Denise Dowse, and she was in the credits. 

lol...from the recap on Vulture.com:

Off to Grey Sloan we go: Call me callous if you must, but I was really crossing my fingers that this car-through-wall escapade would be another patented Grey’s Anatomy culling of characters, because honestly, it has been too long and we need one. There are too many characters people don’t care about mucking things up. Watching this show is my job and I still only knew Simms as “that dick who Tom brought in” and repeatedly asked “who’s Brody?” to my empty living room. No one knew who she was. Alas, there is no residential sacrifice this evening and my Grim Reaper heart remains unsatisfied. Everyone lives! A true Grey’s twist.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, NUguy514 said:

the big bang theory sheldon GIF

BTW, thank you to whomever corrected my bad ... so, Brody was the one who "outed" Schmitt as the Mer tattler, not Sims? I have ZERO recollection of either one so I just misread whatever I could find about either/both of them ...

Also, for some reason, when I saw that tiny clip of Lorraine (Sims grandmother?) my first thought was CiCi but she's dead.

I thought Justin Chamber's was done.  How long is this visiting mom stuff going to last?  This seems like a crappy way to write someone out.  Owen and Teddy are done.  As soon he finds out Amelia is having his kid, he's out. Deloser has a successful women issue.  He dates them and then pulls the same number each time...I'm not where you are...how would it look...we are not equals BS.  First of all a lot of people in relationships are not in the same place career wise.  Second, why keep dating more established people than yourself to keep having this issue.  

Also I am never going to care about Station 19.  I just fast forward through all of it

Edited by dmc
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, PamelaMaeSnap said:

BTW, thank you to whomever corrected my bad ... so, Brody was the one who "outed" Schmitt as the Mer tattler, not Sims? I have ZERO recollection of either one so I just misread whatever I could find about either/both of them ...

Also, for some reason, when I saw that tiny clip of Lorraine (Sims grandmother?) my first thought was CiCi but she's dead.

To be fair, I had to read it from Brody's bio. But I think Simms was part of it. Or something. He bitched about Schmitt, even though he's only been at Grey Sloan for 2.5 seconds.

Oh, who cares? These two characters are never going to be remembered by any of us, unless they start forcing them down our throats. 

Just now, dmc said:

I thought Justin Chamber's was done.  How long is this visiting mom stuff going to last?  This seems like a crappy way to write someone out.  Owen and Teddy are done.  As soon he finds out Amelia is having his kid, he's out. Deloser has a successful women issue.  He dates them and then pulls the same number each time...I'm not where you are...how would it look...we are not equals BS.  First all people in relationships are not in the same place career wise.  Second, why keep dating more established people than yourself to keep having this issue.  

It's likely that they didn't know at the time of filming that Justin was definitely not coming back, so they left his ending open-ended in case he would return. Or, alternatively, they didn't want to rush his abrupt exit so they're leaving it open-ended for another episode. 

I am now leaning toward Amelia NOT having Owen's kid, but the drama of Who's the Baby Daddy will cause Link/Amelia to break up until she gives birth. That would be enough drama...and better than the kid being Owen's. I genuinely feel like it is Link's and they'll create the drama through the mystery parentage. 

• Love 7

I thought the shots of Simms' surgery were about as graphically gross as anything I can remember Grey's airing until now. I only HOPE I don't remember it (I have major medical memory issues so it will be just my luck to remember THAT forever!)

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

To be fair, I had to read it from Brody's bio. But I think Simms was part of it. Or something. He bitched about Schmitt, even though he's only been at Grey Sloan for 2.5 seconds.

Oh, who cares? These two characters are never going to be remembered by any of us, unless they start forcing them down our throats. 

It's likely that they didn't know at the time of filming that Justin was definitely not coming back, so they left his ending open-ended in case he would return. Or, alternatively, they didn't want to rush his abrupt exit so they're leaving it open-ended for another episode. 

I am now leaning toward Amelia NOT having Owen's kid, but the drama of Who's the Baby Daddy will cause Link/Amelia to break up until she gives birth. That would be enough drama...and better than the kid being Owen's. I genuinely feel like it is Link's and they'll create the drama through the mystery parentage. 

Have you noticed Teddy defending Koracik...something's brewing there

I am betting Owen and Teddy are down for the count

• Love 2

Knock on wood.  Let's hope the writers don't sabotage that because Owen and Amelia are so toxic together. Why can't the show let us have a functional and entertaining couple.

• Love 8

I won't be able to handle it if Owen is Amelia's baby daddy.  Please, show, don't do that! 

Is Jo going to try to adopt that baby or something?  She grew so attached so quickly, not to mention her sort-of stealing him for a while.  I'm glad she came to the hospital when Linc and Meredith were paged instead of going full crazy and barricading herself at home with him or something.  Also, why wasn't Jo paged?  Was it not an emergency where everyone was needed, including Richard and Owen who work at a different hospital?

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, izabella said:

Also, why wasn't Jo paged?  Was it not an emergency where everyone was needed, including Richard and Owen who work at a different hospital?

Especially since she strong-armed Bailey into making her an attending.

Parker should be on the psych floor in a locked ward, not parked in Helms' recovery room because they can't find a place for him.

1 hour ago, dmc said:

Deloser has a successful women issue.  He dates them and then pulls the same number each time...I'm not where you are...how would it look...we are not equals BS.  First of all a lot of people in relationships are not in the same place career wise.  Second, why keep dating more established people than yourself to keep having this issue. 

Wasn't Maggie the one who broke up with him?

Meredith really was treating him like crap and he confronted her on it. It's like for her, men are either for sex and disposable without regard to their feelings, or they're surgical gods who are worthy of being her consort.  I'd suggest therapy but that kind of person isn't open to change.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

From your mouth to the writers' fingers. Linc and Amelia are the ONLY relationship on this soap opera that I enjoy, especially since I made the mistake of watching Station 19 and whatshername's endless repetition of "my hot doctor lover" made me hate her faster than I've ever hated a TV character.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

From your mouth to the writers' fingers. Linc and Amelia are the ONLY relationship on this soap opera that I enjoy, especially since I made the mistake of watching Station 19 and whatshername's endless repetition of "my hot doctor lover" made me hate her faster than I've ever hated a TV character.

Which is a shame because that character, Vic, was the best character on the show last season. And then they killed off her fiance in the last crossover and we get stuck with Jackson/Vic.

10 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Deluca broke up with Maggie because he felt inferior and because she was his boss. Which....I guess changed since he's totally fine dating Meredith!

Which is why they should go back to Deluca/Maggie. Deluca got over his issues with dating his boss!

22 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

They just needed a non-hurt intern/resident to keep an eye on Parker! Why trust a sedated Hellmouth? Nico and Schmitt didn't even come by until later.

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Which is a shame because that character, Vic, was the best character on the show last season. And then they killed off her fiance in the last crossover and we get stuck with Jackson/Vic.

Vic was awesome last season and I loved her and Chief Ripley together. 

I just recently thought (cause I'd forgotten) but I wonder if dating Jackson is her subconscious way of hurting Maggie. Maggie was the doctor who couldn't save Ripley and Vic is very much Not A Fan.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4