Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E06: Bay Breezes and Bad News

• Start Topic

(I did NOT watch that animal abuse bullshit with the dolphins.) 

I almost skipped it too, @ghoulina, but then I figured it would go fast, so I looked at my phone instead. Plus, the Optimum DVR remote is so slow to respond to the the "play" button when FFing, man--you overshoot and then waste more time going backward and forward to get where you need to be!

• Love 3
15 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

What bothers me about all this is the lack of insight. When creditors are not paid they are affected for years to come. Businesses are lost, homes reprocessed, children’s educations postponed.  This woman has no shame. 

Very true.  A lot of people try to justify filing for bankruptcy by saying they will pay back their creditors under the table.  Someone I knew told me he was planning to do this.  I told him he would wind up in federal prison.  He didn't do it.  Teresa has no shame and she is disgusting.  Remember when she mentioned in Jamaica that she and Joe "tried for a boy"?  That doctor got stiffed.  I think Audrianna was conceived through IVF.  That doctor got stiffed.  I wonder how Teresa would feel if you could repo a kid?  How can she just talk about this stuff on national TV, like it was a legitimate experience, and not legalized fraud?  

Remember they were going to auction off all the shit in her house?  How did she avoid that??  Damn, that would have been good to see.

Bankruptcy used to be considered the lowest of the low area of law.  None of the white shoe firms would touch it.  Now though...they're in deep and they have no idea how much they're hurting people.  A few years back I attended a CLE on bankruptcy.  These things are so long and boring that the speakers often give anecdotes to keep people from falling asleep.  In an effort to remind us that there is a time frame, one of the lawyer-speakers told this "hilarious" story about how his lawyer buddy was trying to find a way for his girlfriend to keep her boat and he found this out the hard way about time to file constraints when he was all set up to declare bankruptcy for his girlfriend, when he went to file, and he found out he had already filed a different type of BK for her in the past three years, so he was turned away.  The punchline: Guess who didn't know where he would be sleeping that night!  Hahaha, oh I am laughing about how rightfully pissed this bitch with the boat must have been--false.

But I looked around, stunned, to find a room full of lawyers cracking up at this stupid, selfish, irresponsible story, and I was just like...this is funny?  This charlatan and his gold-digging girlfriend?  It's so gross to me, but the mindset is firmly in place that this is acceptable. 

8 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

Dr. David kind of gives me creepy vibes...A shifty individual like [Teresa] didn't need her brother there to "help her understand things." That's  my opinion on it anyway.

I just figured it out--Dr David is Jason 1.0 from RHNYC!  Probably both really competent at their jobs and really uncomfortable on camera.  Then why go on TV??  They just come off strange and alienating.  If I went to any professional person--lawyer, doctor, accountant, investment advisor--and I recognized them from reality TV--this type of reality TV, not a documentary about the Egyptian tombs--I would leave.  I'd probably ask them what the hell they were doing there first, out of morbid curiousity.  

Great insight about JoeGo coming in to be the fall guy!  I 100% believe that is what happened now that you pointed it out.  What a poor decision.  If the family didn't have enough to feud about, now the next generation will hate their uncle for "convincing" their mother to give up on their dad.  Teresa--woman up.  Put on your big girl jumpsuit, like the one you wore in the pen, and tell the kids that you and you lover I mean lawyer, did a cost-benefit analysis, and you are discontinuing the legal fight at this time.  If Lawyer McCreepy over there charges $500 an hour, Teresa should offer to let the kids see the books and let McCreepy explain it to them for an hour so that they can ask questions and get answers, and that will be the last $500 she spends on this legal matter.  That's how things are done.  It's such a tough pill to swallow for teens and tweens who did nothing wrong, but at least they will know why and where to place the blame later in life--on their parents.  To have their uncle shoulder the responsibility and be the fall guy is so damaging.  Shame on both Teresa and JoeGo for engaging in this shit.

• Love 5

Gia says should never forgive Tre if she did not do everything she could to get their father back home, she knows it takes money, lot's of it but somehow she is not bothered by the fact that Tre is putting a pool in that costs a chunk of change, money that could go to legal fees (even though nothing can be done about his deporation).

Still don't know why none of the kids are pissed at Juicy Joe for not becoming a citizen when he should have.  

• Love 4
5 hours ago, zengirl1215 said:

And on a different note...I'm curious to see how Jennifer would have reacted had one or some of the women would have 'roasted' her. Since she's a self-proclaimed comedian, wonder if her sense of humor exists when the shoe is on the other foot. 

Yes. I thought it would have been nice if she poked fun at herself a bit during the little skit.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Did the lawyer blame Mexicans? 

I heard creepy lawyer guy only say that immigration is a hot button issue right now. Which it is.  The Law isn't letting a "celebrity" like Juicy get off in this climate.  It is what it is.  It's lawful of course, but imo it has nothing to do with making him pay for his crimes.  Plain and simple, they just don't want to deal with the bad publicity of not deporting him.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

I heard creepy lawyer guy only say that immigration is a hot button issue right now. Which it is.  The Law isn't letting a "celebrity" like Juicy get off in this climate.  It is what it is.  It's lawful of course, but imo it has nothing to do with making him pay for his crimes.  Plain and simple, they just don't want to deal with the bad publicity of not deporting him.

Asylum seekers are not criminals nor is it immigration.

The bad hombre here is Joe Guidice!

The government is not worried about Joe Giudice or bad publicity. 
They have no shame releasing war criminals....so, a dude that stole a few millions on a reality show is not enough of a big deal. 

Joe and Teresa knew this was going to happen.  That he was getting deported once convicted

This is why they fought the case for 10 years! 

If he was going to prison for a few years and coming home.....then no biggie.

But, the main reason for fighting the case was the final outcome of deportation. 

(Now they are just waiting to find out how long his ban is going to be.  It can be 5 years or a permanent ban.  Who knows?)

Teresa is so over it......ready for a divorce.......she is just faking it for her daughters at this point.

Joe just needs a good divorce lawyer so he can buy himself a nice place near the wineries and a new Italian wife. 

• Love 3

Wasn't Gia making or sharing posts on IG or Twitter about it being wrong immigrants who committed worse crimes get to stay? Of course they are probably immigrants who got citizenship or granted some kind of asylum based on the conditions they'd be sent back too. I seem to be remembering a post that insinuated racism... against Italians. But I don't remember the exact post. Juicy and Tre have maintained a "nobody was physically hurt it's not that bad" mindset throughout. Though of course people were hurt in ways they'll never recognize. Right now I don't entirely blame the girls for being indoctrinated but they only have so long to claim ignorance. Now that Gia's going outside of the bubble into the world it's time for her to get it. But she seems at least in the public sphere to be down the rabbithole. I actually think Audrina might be the one to get it the most in the end being the one to be going through more of her young years with her Fambly being apart.

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

Wasn't Gia making or sharing posts on IG or Twitter about it being wrong immigrants who committed worse crimes get to stay? Of course they are probably immigrants who got citizenship or granted some kind of asylum based on the conditions they'd be sent back too. I seem to be remembering a post that insinuated racism... against Italians. But I don't remember the exact post. Juicy and Tre have maintained a "nobody was physically hurt it's not that bad" mindset throughout. Though of course people were hurt in ways they'll never recognize. Right now I don't entirely blame the girls for being indoctrinated but they only have so long to claim ignorance. Now that Gia's going outside of the bubble into the world it's time for her to get it. But she seems at least in the public sphere to be down the rabbithole. I actually think Audrina might be the one to get it the most in the end being the one to be going through more of her young years with her Fambly being apart.

The only that gets it is Gabriela. Or is it, Gabrielle!

This girl knew since little that criminals do not go on TV!  

That poor baby has wanted nothing to do with this show since the beginning. 🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Gia says should never forgive Tre if she did not do everything she could to get their father back home, she knows it takes money, lot's of it but somehow she is not bothered by the fact that Tre is putting a pool in that costs a chunk of change, money that could go to legal fees (even though nothing can be done about his deporation).

Still don't know why none of the kids are pissed at Juicy Joe for not becoming a citizen when he should have.  

Fine then. Tre should pull Gia from college and spend that money on Joe’s legal bills. 

Let her see the true cost of exhausting every avenue. 

I shed no tears for her. She’s got the same entitlement issues her parents have.

• Love 16
9 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I almost skipped it too, @ghoulina, but then I figured it would go fast, so I looked at my phone instead. Plus, the Optimum DVR remote is so slow to respond to the the "play" button when FFing, man--you overshoot and then waste more time going backward and forward to get where you need to be!

I just had to comment on the Optimum FF issue. It drove me crazy! It was one of the reasons I told customer service when I shared that I am moving to Verizon FIOS. The FIOS DVR controls work like a dream by the way. If you do want to stay with Optimum, tell them you are going to switch to Verizon. They were willing to drop my bundle bill $90 a month if I would stay!

• Love 1
On 12/11/2019 at 8:49 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

JoeGo was making sense about giving up the fight about Joe Giu.  I'm out of words. 😧

Yeah..he said what I was thinking and what the lawyer was trying politely not  to say. Tre can't  just keep  throwing good hard earned money after bad.

I know its wrong to compare a 20 yr marriage,  where both vowed to God , church and family 'till death do you part,  to common and simple business transaction. 

but brother Joe made good sense and gave good advice- financially in business you have to cut your losses. 

tre and juicy's marriage has come down to a business transaction.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2

Sorry for picking on sad and innocent children...why are all of the guidice girls  hair so long? Is it theirs or a weave?.

For a minute there, during the picture gathering  scene,  I  thought I was watching  an eposide  from a family on TLC where the women all have breast length hair.

With Gia off to college that's alot of hair to deal with. Gabriellla still is heavy into sports right? Melania uses her hair to hide from the world from, and poor audrianna had to get all if that in a bun 2-3 times a week.

• LOL 1

Is anyone tired of the sole reason,  given by the entire cast,  is Juicy needs to stay in the US is because he is a father, the the 4 girls need their father?  Its almost like they elevated fatherhood into sainthood.

Fatherhood and motherhood is a wonderful journey .But that has nothing to do with leagalized citizenship.

2-3 eposides ago Nonno said he mentioned to Juicy years ago , probably  when tre/juicy were dating, to become a citizen.

I would really like to know what reason (s) Juicy has/had for not doing the process 20+ years ago- before the little money he was making, before marriage,  and before Gia was born- let alone the other 3. Gia and audrianna are what- 8 yrs apart in age?

To me if he wanted to always be "father" to US born children and wife - so no court  could ever tell him to leave the country/his kids - something would have made him move in the direction of becoming a citizen  . Just how difficult was it to become a citizen  20 years ago ? I thought one just took a semester long night class followed by a hard (but passable) u.s history test.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 4

Is anyone tired of the cast treating Tre is supposed to be the "dutiful celebate wife/mother " until ___; when- immgriation takes Juicy to Italy? So damn what if Tre had a man touch her at a gala function?

I.m sure tre/Juicy had a discussion about their "marriage" & seeing other people  before  Tre served her time. So now 4+ years later both are supposed to be pristine  virginal  saved for each other?

To be honest- even if Juicy won the appeal- I  don't  see him and tre being all luvvy-duvvy with each other. It would have been 2 adults trying to stay together for the kids.

1st- I need Brother-Joe to again be the voice of reason and talk to Tre. Sex talk his is speciality. Tre needs to FIRST have a conversation with her girls that she wants other male companship/friends/lovers. They shouldn't  have to hear it from elsewhere.

And the girls need to start accepting the hard cold ugly fact: their parents are no longer physically and emotionally together.

2nd- back to Joe's advice at the end of eposide- Tre doesn't need to spend a fortune on divorce proceedings. Hopefully her lawyer will show some compassion and reduce his fees - he's been paid enough.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2
On 12/11/2019 at 8:55 PM, whydoievencare said:

I can't imagine that many doctors talk about medicine as being their "first love".  There are lots of married doctors, lots of married obstetricians.  It just seems weird to me and I think David's using it as a way to limit their relationship.  (My BIL is a doctor,  married with three children and her certainly coped with a family life and his job.)

That's another bravo reality show.."married to medicine " ..Sunday night. Bravo attempt to show work life balance b/w someone in or married to medicine.

On 12/12/2019 at 5:39 AM, msrachelj said:

Omfg people! I’ve had enough of the animal abuse on this show. It’s sickening how this world uses these poor creatures for our entertainment.  Those dolphins do not have a good life. I implore you, as I am doing now, to contact that pos Andy Cohen, Bravo, and the Abusers at Dolphin Cove. Those women are fucking idiots not one of them realized the living conditions of the horses or the dolphins I fucking hate them😡💩💩💩

I was concerned about horse back riding in water that has their own waste ...how on earth is that humane for the horse ?

• Love 1
On 12/12/2019 at 2:22 AM, biakbiak said:

Because he constantly cheated on her and routinely still lies to her like about not being disbarred.

And yet he is living with her and totally involved in her life. To the point where he is asking her boyfriend what his intentions are. I would have walked out of that restaurant. Frank needs to mind his business and stay the fuck out of Delores' life. Then again, she would not want it that way. They sort of have each other by the balls. Why should David invest himself in Delores when she's still living with her ex? He's the smart one out of this trio. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, sATL said:

With Gia off to college that's alot of hair to deal with. Gabriellla still is heavy into sports right? Melania uses her hair to hide from the world from, and poor audrianna had to get all if that in a bun 2-3 times a week.

Young girls wear their hair long. It's the style. It's a simple as that. Some wear extensions but these girls probably inherited Tre's thick hair. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Young girls wear their hair long. It's the style. It's a simple as that. Some wear extensions but these girls probably inherited Tre's thick hair. 

Tre's hair is all her's ? No add in's ?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, sATL said:

Natural thick hair does not give you the big volume that wigs or add-ins give you.

(which is the look she wants)

Natural thick hair is quite heavy and can lose its style fairly quickly. For show business, to achieve long lasting styles..... I get why they use fake hair.

Plus, you can abuse the heck out of add-in extensions.

All Tre has to do is gently straighten her own hair which is naturally curly......then put in the clip-ons.......curled and sprayed to the max.  

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Useful 1
On 12/14/2019 at 8:03 AM, sATL said:

Is anyone tired of the cast treating Tre is supposed to be the "dutiful celebate wife/mother " until ___; when- immgriation takes Juicy to Italy? So damn what if Tre had a man touch her at a gala function?

I can’t stand Tre, but Juicy has been cheating on her. He called her his cunt wife while on the phone with his ho.

It’s a damn shame her kids will blame her for abandoning Juicy. Kids are dumb.

It’s a damn shame that she’s supposed to be celibate until who knows when, because that’s “old school.” You know, where the husband cheats on the wife, but she’s supposed to ignore it and never end her marriage or take up with another man.

• Love 8

Great comments! I can't quote everything, but I agree with so much on here.

1. Jennifer is insecure about her relationship. Is her husband playing around on the side? Probably. Does Jennifer know/suspect? Definitely. 

2. I don't think Joe wanted to be in ICE anymore. He was complaining all the time about it, and Teresa and the girls were hoping to keep him in the country to appeal, but he couldn't stand it another moment from what I understood. He wanted out of ICE.

3. Why don't Dolores and Frank just get back together? What's keeping David from committing, IMO, is Frank.

4. I don't understand the hatred that Margaret has for Danielle. She needs to get over it. Her reaction to Marty and Danielle having sex was, IMO inappropriate.

• Love 5

Does Delores lose the house if she moves out or gets married? I think she's okay with the way things are re Frank and David. That's what she says to everyone including her Mom.

Unpopular opinion but I wouldn't watch the show without Teresa.  I still think she has undiagnosed processing issues and the other women take advantage of that, especially Melissa (who's very sly) and Jackie (who's very in your face).

I fast forward through almost all of Jackie and Melissa's individual/family scenes. I just don't find their families compelling at all.

Jennifer has been a huge surprise.  She's actually funny lol.  Maybe the others can learn to lighten up and laugh at themselves too, especially after the roast. (I agree that her impression of Jackie was a little below the belt, but we probably didn't get to see the whole routine.)

Margaret becoming unhinged over the Danielle/Marty drama is ridiculous. Why is she so invested? Another manufactured storyline? Camera time? She opens up to the audience about her lawsuit (truth), then turns around and denies her "jailbait" joke re Teresa.

Danielle scares me.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, SoCal4Us said:

Does Delores lose the house if she moves out or gets married? I think she's okay with the way things are re Frank and David. That's what she says to everyone including her Mom.

That's actually something to think about. Why give up the stability of your own home to move in with a guy who has been very dodgy about commitment? What if things go wrong? 

• Love 4

I was probably mabye the only one who thought  it was ok for Jen to bring Jackie's disorder eating into the roast, because...it was a roast.  On Comedy Central, they go for the jugular.  They wouldn't blink at calling out an eating disorder.  They might say she's looking a little thick, and whatever happened to that eating disorder that made her look so good?  It's completely below the belt.

If Jackie had asked Jen in advance not to say that, it would be be one thing, but she laughed about it.

Anorexia is a mental illness.  I've had some struggles with mental illness--anxiety and depression, at one point borderline anorexic--and if I agreed to let a friend or co-worker roast me and they were all, "look at me, I'm LibertarianSlut, I can't handle life!  Oh my God, everyone is against me!!"  I'd be dying laughing.  If they said it behind my back and not at a roast, I'd look at it differently I think.

When lawyers get sworn into the bar, that is when their names are customarily put on their firm's letterhead.  So when I first got sworn in, one of the partners said, "well, we're going to have to make a lot of room to accommodate all of LibertarianSlut's personalities," and I just shot back, "hey, then we'll be a big firm."

My point is that sometimes it's cathartic to be called out on your bullshit.  It allows someone to take ownership, and the next step after ownership is doing something about it.  So good for Jackie and for Jennifer, I guess.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 12/12/2019 at 6:46 AM, HunterHunted said:

Plus Gabriella has repeatedly told Teresa that she doesn't like filming and I'm sure she didn't love filming about the continued estrangement of her father. This is why Gabriella's sole contribution to that scene was "Audriana probably doesn't have any memories of dad before prison. Wah! Wah!"

I very seriously doubt that Teresa tries to make Gabriella film. She's probably coming out of her shell a bit more and doing only what she feels comfortable with.

What happened to Delores's daughter? She disappeared and is never mentioned.

I know the girls miss their father but it's time to now start dealing with reality. It could be a whole lot fucking worse. It's not like he's in Nigeria. They can get some really good deals on flights to Italy and spend summers and holidays there. Learn the language and how to make pasta and wine. It could be worse.

I have a feeling that David is not very comfortable on camera and all the talk about and to him is Are you going to marry Delores or what? I wouldn't be surprised if she would prefer to keep things as they are. 

• Love 5
14 hours ago, politichick said:

I very seriously doubt that Teresa tries to make Gabriella film. She's probably coming out of her shell a bit more and doing only what she feels comfortable with.

I agree.  Teresa's always been candid and supportive of Gabriella's decision to stay off camera, both on the show and in social media.  She now seems a bit more comfortable with it and we're seeing more of her, while I notice that Milania now seems a bit more camera shy than she has been. I think it's an age thing.

• Love 3
On 12/15/2019 at 2:32 PM, brillia79 said:

I can’t stand Tre, but Juicy has been cheating on her. He called her his cunt wife while on the phone with his ho.

It’s a damn shame her kids will blame her for abandoning Juicy. Kids are dumb.

It’s a damn shame that she’s supposed to be celibate until who knows when, because that’s “old school.” You know, where the husband cheats on the wife, but she’s supposed to ignore it and never end her marriage or take up with another man.

But he didn't call her the "c" name to her face, so it's ok. 🙄 That is her response whenever anyone confronts her about it. What an idiot!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 12/14/2019 at 2:41 PM, sATL said:

I think she uses extensions but I'm not sure why other than for length. My hair guy used to be her hair guy and he told me that Teresa (like me) has no shortage of hair on her head -- at least about 10 years ago anyway.

• Love 4
On 12/11/2019 at 10:44 PM, escape said:

Jenn is actually a good fit as a HW.  She's fun, she can be messy and she doesn't hold back.  And she does live the wealthy lifestyle.

I completely agree with this!  I don't like her, but I enjoy watching her.  It's like she was brewed in a Housewives testing lab somewhere.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
On 12/12/2019 at 12:47 PM, kicksave said:
On 12/11/2019 at 10:54 PM, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I agree. Jennifer is the best new addition to the show in years IMO.

Uh...really? I find her to be a vapid bourgeois loudmouth.

Well...exactly... 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 12/12/2019 at 2:49 PM, mostlylurking said:

I must agree with Melissa that Joe is being used as an example.  It's part of the law and I get that, however, people commit much worse, violent crimes and don't get deported (not saying that's right but that does happen).

Do you have citations/links you could share?  I'm not being snarky -- I'd honestly like to read up on this, as I've never heard of such a case.  All I know about is people who are being deported for much, much less than what Joe did (including just being undocumented).    

• Love 1
On 12/12/2019 at 3:21 PM, esco1822 said:

Initially I thought Tre calling Joe Gorga over so he could explain to her everything the lawyer told them was hilarious but I have to say, I think he actually gave some sound advice. He was right, at that point the chances were slim and none and Tre has the burden of financially taking care of the family so it was actually logical to stop throwing away their money on appeal after appeal. I guess this falls under the category of "even a stopped watch is right twice a day."

Maybe I'm a cynic but... My sense is that, at that point, Teresa already knew what she was going to do, but didn't want to deal with the optics/blowback, so she has various people come onscreen to give her that "advice" while she tortuously wrestles with the decision.  

• Love 4
On 12/13/2019 at 4:08 AM, Kdawg82 said:

The pow-wow with thr lawyer and "calling my brother over" was fake. I know why Jo-Go was there...Tree hsd him come by to offer the other perspective and relieve her having to cold heartedly suggest it HERSELF that she's already spent enough $$$ trying to free Joe Giu. So in her talking head she could play the saint & say "I can't put a price on my DAWters having their dad home." A shifty individual like her didn't need her brother there to "help her understand things." That's  my opinion on it anyway.

Oh, oops, didn't see this before I posted.  But: YES.  

• Love 3
On 12/13/2019 at 9:14 AM, zengirl1215 said:

Something that Tre should have done with Gia but I guess contractually with Bravo she had to go to Jamaica instead.

I mean, it, like, physically pains me to defend Teresa Giudice on any matter, but I've missed events in my kid's life because I had to work, so I'm not going to get on her for essentially doing the same...

Ugh, I just threw up in my mouth a little...

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, ladle said:

Maybe I'm a cynic but... My sense is that, at that point, Teresa already knew what she was going to do, but didn't want to deal with the optics/blowback, so she has various people come onscreen to give her that "advice" while she tortuously wrestles with the decision.  

But she didn't stop paying to appeal -- it's still going on, as far as we know there has been no decision, but it went to the higher court. Somebody had to pay that bill (I know, I know...).

• LOL 1
6 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

I think she uses extensions but I'm not sure why other than for length. My hair guy used to be her hair guy and he told me that Teresa (like me) has no shortage of hair on her head -- at least about 10 years ago anyway.

Wait, you shared a hair person and all you got was Tre's folical count!? Surely you must have gotten other intel, right?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, ladle said:

Do you have citations/links you could share?  I'm not being snarky -- I'd honestly like to read up on this, as I've never heard of such a case.  All I know about is people who are being deported for much, much less than what Joe did (including just being undocumented).    

I am not being snarky either but I would also like some examples and citations where Joe Giudice was deported to set an example.

I am not sure who would have understood this to be an example except for those who pay attention to the real housewives.

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Wait, you shared a hair person and all you got was Tre's folical count!? Surely you must have gotten other intel, right?

He said he liked her well enough--she was fun and silly (and so was he!) and a decent client--but he didn't know personal details about her. He said Milania was a handful when Teresa brought her in with her (there was plenty of "Milaaaaaniaaaa!"), but she was little then and probably bored as hell. Teresa's sister-in-law Maria is also a good friend of my sister, but my sister doesn't know Teresa, other than saying hi at Maria's wedding a bunch of years ago. Also my BF's coworker is the cousin of Maria's husband. So, you'd think I'd have seen Teresa "out in the wild" at least once or twice but I have never!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3