Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Carly would work much better if she had a genuine rival. That's what made Viki/Dorian work so well. One would win and one would lose; the next time their roles were swapped. And you could still love/love to hate either of them depending on your preference.

I don't understand the reluctance to have Carly not pay for anything. It's not dramatic, it's boring, and it's predicable. What's entertaining about that? Nothing.

• Like 10
  • Applause 7
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

They're not related to her, though. And she's never met either of them.

Frankly, I find the general reaction of Leisl's family a bit underwhelming. The only one who has shown concern is Nina and even then, the concern has been tied a lot more to Willow's survival.

Does Liesl have any family other than Nina and James? We've seen Scott be worried but Maxie has been far more concerned with giving Willow the perfect wedding than having a care for Liesl.

Most people can feel empathy to people (and animals) that they have never met in person. Willow not feeling any for Ace while spending years fawning over Wylie shows how much she's been absorbed into the Carly cult.

21 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Victor, don't threaten Obrecht, the only person who can check the pathogen. Killing her is cutting off your nose to spite your face, you dope.

Victor's plot is so unbelievably stupid, I can even begin the consider anything about it seriously. What if the virus kills all the people who run the trains and the facilities that the rest of the world needs to live?

• Like 10
  • Applause 2

It would have been more interesting if Carly had caved, told Willow that Nina would be attending the wedding, then when the wedding began, have Carly hauled off in handcuffs, too late for Nina to call off her revenge.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
On 4/20/2023 at 12:00 PM, DanaK said:

I couldn't believe they showed how unforgiving Carly is (at least of people she doesn't like). But I guess that's her character. How would she like it if no one ever forgave her antics and bad behavior?

Oh, how I'd love to see that!  Please, please, please, let Carly have a comeuppance!  She needs one so very badly.  And so do many viewers.

25 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Carly would work much better if she had a genuine rival. That's what made Viki/Dorian work so well. One would win and one would lose; the next time their roles were swapped. And you could still love/love to hate either of them depending on your preference.

I don't understand the reluctance to have Carly not pay for anything. It's not dramatic, it's boring, and it's predicable. What's entertaining about that? Nothing.

That's what happens when actors dictate story lines.  Sonny, Carly and her juniors, must win.  Always.  Please, somebody, make it stop!

• Like 6
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, KayVeeTeeVee said:

Oh, how I'd love to see that!  Please, please, please, let Carly have a comeuppance!  She needs one so very badly.  And so do many viewers.

I would too but I also think that now that’s Jason is dead, Carly only truly cares if it’s one of her kids or or her current love interest that’s calling her out. Otherwise, she rolls her eyes and dismisses them. The only kid of hers who had his own identity is dead so I don’t think that’ll happen and her men always defend or excuse her behavior until after the break up. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I would too but I also think that now that’s Jason is dead, Carly only truly cares if it’s one of her kids or or her current love interest that’s calling her out. Otherwise, she rolls her eyes and dismisses them. The only kid of hers who had his own identity is dead so I don’t think that’ll happen and her men always defend or excuse her behavior until after the break up. 

This is why we really need Jax recast. I doubt he would be so sympathetic to Dex. At least we'd get a little drama out of it. And it wouldn't hurt for Nina to have some backup. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Most people can feel empathy to people (and animals) that they have never met in person. Willow not feeling any for Ace while spending years fawning over Wylie shows how much she's been absorbed into the Carly cult.

Sure. But these characters exist in isolation. They rarely intersect with other characters they have nothing to do with, or talk about characters they don't interact with. It has been like this for years. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, PatsyandEddie said:

The tongue bathing by the Carlys is so OTT  today that it show should come with a puke warning. 

man what a week to work days LOL.  i am missing all of this. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 5

Dear god could Michael be anymore of an asshole.  He couldn’t even smile for a fucking picture on his own wedding day and you could see he was consciously trying not to put his arm around Sonny.  

The said it wasn’t a surprise that Sam was officiating the wedding given the relationship she has with Willow and Michael. Remind me….are these three close??  I can’t remember them ever having any sort of special relationship.  I know Sam infiltrated Dawn of Day to help Kristina but I didn’t think she really had much to do with Willow.  Also Sam, even though I think she looked drop dead gorgeous, that dress wasn’t really wedding appropriate.  She did look great though.

• Like 12
1 minute ago, mostlylurking said:

The said it wasn’t a surprise that Sam was officiating the wedding given the relationship she has with Willow and Michael. Remind me….are these three close??  I can’t remember them ever having any sort of special relationship.

Awww, I hope she included the story about how she procured a sex worker* for Michael to get him laid.

*They walked that back and made Abby a stripper

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 10
18 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

When Bobbie walked into the cottage with Donna and said it was time for Willow to "become one of us" I really expected her to be dragging a goat in to slaughter and have Willow drink the blood while they stood in a circle around her and chanted "one of us, one of us."

Oh my God I thought the SAME EXACT THING.  I couldn’t stop thinking “one of us..one of us..”  I’m glad I’m not the only one 😂 

• LOL 10

I would love it if Carly had a worthy adversary like a Viki/Dorian scenario where even when they weren’t at each other’s throats, they could call each other out on their bullshit and still maintain a level of respect for each other. This show actually has done a decent job of writing a good friendship between Ava and Nina so it’s not like it would be completely out of the wheelhouse to give Carly a friend/rival who wasn’t around to constantly kiss her ass and clean up her messes but the show won’t do it. 

Edited by sashabear21
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
5 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

it wasn’t a surprise that Sam was officiating the wedding

Is every character now able to officiate? Is the show that cheap they can't get a day player...oh, wait. I forgot who's running this FAKAKTA show.

Y'all. I've been back a week after my vacation in India and have about three weeks' worth of episodes to watch! Should I just delete them all? Based on all the comments I'm reading, I'll have to spend fast forwarding and just watching Tracy scenes. Because I do love me some Jane Elliott.

• Applause 3

About Maxie’s hair….I like it dark, I just wish it had a more layered effect. It’s a very flat, matte color if that makes any sense.  It almost seems like it wasn’t professionally done and KS just got a bottle of hair dye from the drugstore, which I’m pretty sure wouldn’t be the case.  Oh, Maxie.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Is every character now able to officiate? Is the show that cheap they can't get a day player...oh, wait. I forgot who's running this FAKAKTA show.

A lot of people do this--have someone they know get a license online and marry them--so not going to fault the show for this.

• Like 3

Well, today was VERY underwhelming.

2 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Y'all. I've been back a week after my vacation in India and have about three weeks' worth of episodes to watch! Should I just delete them all?

Yes. You didn’t miss anything and can jump back in easily. We’ve had altogether maybe 10 min of Tracy.

• Like 6

I've been muting all the wedding crap and Carly propping though I happened to see Michael's grimace when looking at Sonny. His hatred for Sonny is so OTT and deep! You would think Sonny committed a real crime against Michael and hadn't just fallen in love w/someone else while having amnesia. Michael is pathetic. Sonny needs to remember all of this and cut Michael out of his life when Michael's revenge plot is revealed! 

I really enjoyed the Ava/Nina scenes . . . . for the most part. Ava told no lies (though the show clearly retconned that scene w/Ava and Nina months ago about the SEC - Ava was not being a "devil's advocate" in that scene). Nina wanted revenge. Like I said earlier this week, I just wish Nina owned that she wanted revenge and had given up on having a relationship w/Willow and her grandchildren. I had to mute just now b/c I knew Nina was going to cry after the fact. I wish she would revel in the chaos she momentarily created or adopt a LW attittude to her scenes but whatever. I'm over weepy, pathetic, always crying Nina! 

I hope the show is telegraphing that Carly will be upset when Michael's revenge plot is exposed. That should be what occurs but you never know w/these shows. GH, especially, is allergic to drama and lives to disappoint so I'm not expecting anything to come of it. If some drama does occur, I will be happily surprised. 

Last comment - why did Sam ask TJ what was up w/Molly? Go ask her yourself. I hate when shows do that. Molly was right across the room. That's Sam's half-siser! Walk over there and talk to her, Sam, if you wanna know so bad. LOL! I dd think Molly and Sam looked really pretty. I liked their dresses.   

Truly last comment - I watch this show called A Million Little Things, and the character, Gary, is dying from lung cancer. He is Stage IV. He looked so sick and pale. He had a deathbed (practically) wedding last night too, and he was visibly sick-looking. They could have at least made Willow pale or something. 

Can someone explain to me why she was given cancer? What was the point of that? I know I keep asking but I'm just trying to figure out why we were told this story. She's not dying. Her kid didn't die. What was the point? Has anyone been afraid that she would die? I will never understand this part of the story. It was completely unnecessary. 

Edited by lala2
  • Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, lala2 said:

You would think Sonny committed a real crime against Michael

like, you know... murdering his birth father?

12 minutes ago, lala2 said:

b/c I knew Nina was going to cry after the fact.

oh come on seriously? Come on Nina. 
(and yuou know. I do like me Ava. but i find that she's.... kind of like poking the bear on both sides. I do believe she's Nina's friend but she's like. HEY GO DO IT!!!" and then it's like. Wait you DID IT?!") She's done this several times now. even actually starting with telling Carly that NIna was gonna sue for Custody of Wiley, when Nina never even mentioned it so like. Nina... what's up with this, lady?

14 minutes ago, lala2 said:

why she was given cancer? What was the point of that? I know I keep asking but I'm just trying to figure out why we were told this story. She's not dying. Her kid didn't die. What was the point?

to piss me the hell off is what. 

• Like 9

Tracy is great at always but the line reading for the episode goes to Kristina's "Suit yourself" as Joss turns down being in the picture with Sonny. Kristina has no fucks to give for Joss' feelings.

Shut up Olivia. It's not your house and it's not like Tracy is there all the time. You can tolerate her for a few days.

"You're a great brother, you're a great guy, you're going to be a great husband." Shut up Dante, that great brother is working to put your father in jail.

Yes Ava, Nina reported Carly and Drew to the SEC because she wants to get some revenge for what Carly has done to her. It's not like you've never felt like that yourself. I want to wipe that smug smile off her face too.

Joss reading "Let me not to the marriage of true minds" was ironic because ever since Willow got together with Michael, she hasn't had a mind at all. (Also, you couldn't come up with anything less overused?)

Sam: Until death do you part. (Me: Die, die, die)

Nina is lucky that she wasn't at the wedding, it was pure diabetes-making.

39 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

The said it wasn’t a surprise that Sam was officiating the wedding given the relationship she has with Willow and Michael.

Well considering that except for Chase and Sasha, everyone there was just family or SOs, a stranger would really have stood out.

But shut up Sam with the Michael and Willow tongue bathing.

24 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Can someone explain to me why she was given cancer? What was the point of that? I know I keep asking but I'm just trying to figure out why we were told this story. She's not dying. Her kid didn't die. What was the point? Has anyone been afraid that she would die? I will never understand this part of the story. It was completely unnecessary. 

As Adlerians say, if you want to know why a person does something, look at the result of it. All the Michael/Willow/Carly tongue bathing today, all the Spencer women cult, this is the real end of Willow.

• Like 11
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1

Welp, today's a complete skip for me then.   This is why I watch on Hulu, mostly for FF, but in this case, it's a complete skip and I don't have to delete anything.  Better luck tomorrow! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Tracy is great at always but the line reading for the episode goes to Kristina's "Suit yourself" as Joss turns down being in the picture with Sonny. Kristina has no fucks to give for Joss' feelings.

i love how these people are always going "it's not about you." but they can't just swollow their spit and take a picture for their "dying" loved one. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

I thought Willow looked beautiful in her wedding gown. It was feminine and flattering. Not so for Carly’s dress. It didn’t fit her and those big flowers did her no favors. I actually thought Sam looked much better than usual. Joss’ dress was too tight and not flattering to her body. 

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Joss reading "Let me not to the marriage of true minds" was ironic because ever since Willow got together with Michael, she hasn't had a mind at all. (Also, you couldn't come up with anything less overused?)

I didn't mind the use of the sonnet -- it truly is beautiful, IMO. But what bothered me was that Eden didn't know how to read a poem. She's a goddam actress, FFF! Read to the punctuation mark! Don't stop at the end of the line!!

Also, Olivia, you own a hotel. You could cater the food. No one wants tomato sauce/lasagna drips on their good clothes. And back off on your complaints about Tracy, who's more of a Q than you are. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

All the Carlys propping pretty much ruined the cliff hanger for me with the SEC showing up for Carly and Drew. How about  also coming for the guy who was CEO of Aurora at the time, Michael?

wait that happened today? LOL okay I will totally watch for that. heehee. 
but geeze, Show. the SEC aren't COPS lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Mr. Yadda: Is there something wrong with your show?

Me: No. I paused it so that I can FF.

Today's show was a prop fest. Kristina is, however, my hero. One line that killed. 

The shade Olivia is throwing at Tracy. You're lucky you live at the Q mansion instead of a suite at the MC. And it's her house. And no matter what, that's the house where her parents lived and died, where she lived for decades. Monica owning it changes nothing. 

What happened to all the vendors they were supposed to be calling. But Olivia would rather make pasta for the wedding reception. 

This wedding was very low rent.

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
1 minute ago, YaddaYadda said:

The shade Olivia is throwing at Tracy. You're lucky you live at the Q mansion instead of a suite at the MC. And it's her house. And no matter what, that's the house where her parents lived and died, where she lived for decades. Monica owning it changes nothing. 

is she saying it to her face? or snarky w/Carly?

3 minutes ago, Daisy said:

is she saying it to her face? or snarky w/Carly?

Saying it to her face means that she has to be brave to face Tracy down. 

No. She asked Ned how long Tracy would grace them with her presence. Ned is a loser and a jerk and my tolerance for him is quickly reaching 0.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

If Nina will be the big EVUL for sicking the SEC on Carly and Drewfus, what will Michael be for taking down Sonny? What if somebody ( preferably Dex ) gets killed? Will Michael still be the greatest guy ever? 

Considering no one ever says Michael does anything wrong, I doubt it, so I’m curious how they’ll spin it for how Nina was so evil for wanting Carly to pay for her crimes out of revenge but Michael is perfectly in the right for wanting Sonny to pay for his crimes for the exact same reason. Willow’s not so deathbed wedding getting ruined isn’t enough of an excuse, especially considering that Michael has been actively plotting for almost a year.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3

I miss good writing and the days of epic female rivalries (Vicki and Dorian, Monica and Leslie, even Laura and Bobbie to a point).  As others have said, they all paid for their crimes and at times worked together and respected each other.  
I know Nina will continue to be the bad guy but it will be worth it if it means Carly ends up in prison. Unfortunately we all know that Drew will return a hero for helping to save the world and all charges will be dropped for both of them. Carly will even somehow end up taking credit for saving the world from Victor. They will probably give her a freaking parade.

• Like 4
  • Sad 7
4 hours ago, Daisy said:

oh come on seriously? Come on Nina. 
(and yuou know. I do like me Ava. but i find that she's.... kind of like poking the bear on both sides. I do believe she's Nina's friend but she's like. HEY GO DO IT!!!" and then it's like. Wait you DID IT?!") She's done this several times now. even actually starting with telling Carly that NIna was gonna sue for Custody of Wiley, when Nina never even mentioned it so like. Nina... what's up with this, lady?

The writing is inconsistent and bad!! They really tried to act like that scene with Ava a few weeks ago encouraging Nina to call the SEC was Ava just using reverse psychology on Nina! Come on! That scene did not play out that way! What a joke! Nina was citing all the reasons she shouldn’t call. She wasn’t entertaining Ava at all in that scene! Ava was the one pushing hard for to call. Today was a total rewrite! 

Yeah…Ava and Nina had a great conversation! It’s like Nina didn’t consider the consequences of her actions and it was suddenly dawning on her, which makes NO SENSE! I refuse to believe Nina is that ignorant or impulsive. Again, she made all the same points to Ava for NOT calling a month or so ago! Ava also pointed out how Sonny will always protect Carly and vice versa. Nina should know that too!! Clearly, Sonny loves Nina and wasn’t trying to participate in Michael’s phony case against her so why would Nina think he would be ok with the mother of his children going to prison?!?!! Nina just sat there looking stupid and then getting weepy about Wiley and Amelia’s grandmother going to jail, and how much of a support Carly has been to Willow. 

It was a complete joke! Those are ALL the reasons Nina gave Ava when Ava first suggested she call MONTHS AGO or whenever they had that talk!! Ugh! I’m so over Nina being trashed to service Carly! 

Edited by lala2
  • Like 8
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 5
2 minutes ago, lala2 said:

The writing is inconsistent and bad!! They really tried to act like that scene with Ava a few weeks ago encouraging Nina to call the SEC was Ava just reverse psychology! Come on! That scene did not play out that way! What a joke! 

Yeah…Ava and Nina had a great conversation! It’s like Nina didn’t consider the consequences of her actions and it was suddenly dawning on her, which makes NO SENSE! I refuse to believe Nina is that ignorant or impulsive. Ava pointed out how Sonny will always protect Carly and vice versa. Clearly, Sonny loves Nina and wasn’t trying to participate in Michael’s phony case against get! Nina just sat there looking stupid and then getting weepy about Wiley and Amelia’s grandmother going to jail, and how much of a support Carly has been to Willow. 

It was a complete joke! Those are ALL the reasons Nina gave Ava when Ava first suggested she cal MONTHS AGO or whenever they had that talk!! Ugh! I’m so over Nina being trashed to service Carly! 

Amen!  

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Daisy said:
1 hour ago, lala2 said:

why she was given cancer? What was the point of that? I know I keep asking but I'm just trying to figure out why we were told this story. She's not dying. Her kid didn't die. What was the point?

to piss me the hell off is what. 

And me.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4

Willow wants a big wedding - but didn't want a big stuffy stuck up sit down dinner.... so then why is Olivia making penne pasta dishes with tomato sauce? like - you kinda need to sit down for that. 

Tracy has and will always give me life. 
Olivia. you don't have to live in the house. in fact, I'd rather you didn't. 

LOL Kristina's suit yourself. epic. wish she grabbed the baby though.

Michael stink face is stupid.
Willow, maybe if you were proactive about treatment , you wouldn't be a worried it was the end.. shut up.

Nina: you aren't blaming Willow now?
Ava: no
Me: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i actually Like Joss's dress. wish it was just a bit looser

Michael was thinking a lot of Jason. No AJ Mention. drop dead.

Carly's dress no bueno

I Love how Tracy isn't even watching the procession. hahaa

the fact that Chase is there all happy and smiley disgusts me

i feel gaslit by Ava
@lala2 warned me but that Nina heel turn made me so mad

I have to wonder why AREN'T they after MIchael. Michael was the CEO at the time and he was totally in it to win it as well. seriously needed more tracy. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, lala2 said:

There was literally no point to this storyline at all. 

It was boring, not exactly realistic, and I've seen more people rooting for Willow to die than for her to live. 

Mission accomplished show!

I have to say, though, in the middle of this great lovefest that was today, I kept wondering who would cheat first, Willow or Michael and came to the conclusion that it was probably Willow because Michael is never the first one to sin.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
26 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Michael is never the first one to sin.

That's because he's supremely passive. He can't even be arsed to turn in his father, whom he supposedly hates with the heat of a thousand nuns, to the authorities. No, he outsources it to a guy who seems to be wobbling about whether it's a good idea.

Ugh, this is our younger leading man. What a dud.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

I have to wonder why AREN'T they after MIchael. Michael was the CEO at the time and he was totally in it to win it as well.

They ignored Michael’s involvement as soon as it became an excuse for Carly and Drew to have a super secret relationship

• Like 9
On 4/26/2023 at 11:06 AM, YaddaYadda said:

I blame Elizabeth Korte, Carly's #1 stan, for turning her into this Mary Sue

So that's who we have to blame for AJ's Worst Mistake eating the show alive like a carrion eater? And here I thought she was one of the few decent writers on the show. 😣 (Also, thank you Tracy, that's absolutely what I'm going to call that character from now on)

22 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Luke would have loved Willow? Yeah no. Luke would have HATED Willow. Or at least not had any use for her. She has no agency. She’s pathetic. And Luke held people like that in contempt. He probably would have called her  weeping Willow or some other derogatory name.

In that case, maybe Nina is better off without Willow in her life.

Ha, I can actually hear TG sneering the name "weeping Willow."

And I've been telling Nina for months now she needs to just cut her losses with Willow and adopt Sasha. They'd be good for one another and Willow can go fuck the hell off.

20 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Come on you two, you’re smarter than that (I think). 

I wish Show would have revealed that Victor's Big Evil Plan is how he's been secretly contaminating the town water supply with uranium or something for decades in a bid to damage everyone's mental faculties and slowly reduce the population by killing everyone with cancer and other degenerative illnesses. And now thanks to the reunited Ice Princess [gems don't work that way Show, but fuckingwhatever] he's going to implement his plan in major cities all around the world. Would've been a hell of a lot more interesting than what we got, and would explain why everyone in PC gets sick all the time and are SO FUCKING STUPID.

8 hours ago, jacourt said:

Michael looks more ill then Willow.

It's his terminal constipation. That and how AJ's Worst Mistake sucked any trace of a personality out of him long ago like the dementor she is.

2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

This wedding was very low rent.

Fitting, since their "romance" has been very low rent as well.

58 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

whom he supposedly hates with the heat of a thousand nuns

I'm assuming this is a typo but it's honestly one of the most entertaining things to come from this show in a long while, so thank you for that! 🤣

Edited by Maelstrom
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

That's because he's supremely passive. He can't even be arsed to turn in his father, whom he supposedly hates with the heat of a thousand nuns, to the authorities. No, he outsources it to a guy who seems to be wobbling about whether it's a good idea.

Ugh, this is our younger leading man. What a dud.

He couldn't even be bothered changing his last name. I flinched when he and his stepford wife were introduced as Mr. and Mrs. Corinthos. 

I hate my father and want him in jail, but I'll keep the last name because I want it to stand for something better.

Trust me, puff fish. You're not better.

• Like 7
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Maelstrom said:

I wish Show would have revealed that Victor's Big Evil Plan is how he's been secretly contaminating the town water supply with uranium or something for decades in a bid to damage everyone's mental faculties and slowly reduce the population by killing everyone with cancer and other degenerative illnesses. And now thanks to the reunited Ice Princess [gems don't work that way Show, but fuckingwhatever] he's going to implement his plan in major cities all around the world. Would've been a hell of a lot more interesting than what we got, and would explain why everyone in PC gets sick all the time and are SO FUCKING STUPID.

I still like my idea that Comet the Wonder Horse got his hooves on the Infinity Stones Ice Princess and the Cassidine weather machine and has been slowly altering the climate to create more grasslands.  Barring that, someone should look into all the heavy metal contamination that has to be in the Port Charles water supply, explaining all the cancer and stupidity in that town.  They have been trying to make the Alexis-as-Reporter story work for years now so...🤷‍♂️

19 minutes ago, Maelstrom said:

So that's who we have to blame for AJ's Worst Mistake eating the show alive like a carrion eater? And here I thought she was one of the few decent writers on the show. 😣 (Also, thank you Tracy, that's absolutely what I'm going to call that character from now on)

Love the nickname, perfect fit for the Eldritch Abomination that is Carly (and easier than some combination of Carly and Cthulhu)

10461.gif

(It especially annoys me the confused look on Carly's face when ever anyone mentions an altruistic motive for their actions)

• Like 7
  • Love 1

LOL that when Bobbie blows a kiss in the direction of Carly and Willow, Carly is the one who blows a kiss back. I don't think it was meant for you, lady!

Oh, FFS, Molly. You don't even have an official diagnosis yet, and you have no idea what the treatment will be. Get a grip.

Ava really is playing both sides of this insider trading thing. Nina pays for everything regardless, so she might as well get a modicum of satisfaction. It's dumb that suddenly Nina is having regrets; she's had weeks to think about the ramifications.

Where was Leo? He shouldn't have been left out.

I wish Willow had dramatically collapsed right before saying "I do." Heh.

Kristina and Tracy were the MVPs.

• Like 5
  • Love 4