Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Chase is about as sinister as a golden retriever so if they go there that would be kind of interesting. I don’t see it happening though. 

I think that if GH was truly clinging to its past they would tackle more hot button, controversial issues because that was what they were known for doing back in the day. Domestic violence, abortion, aids, and so many more. Now, GH (and maybe soaps in general I don’t know) won’t touch most issues with a ten foot pole and if they do it’s just glossed over and very superficial like @Daisy said. Marshall’s mental illness, that prejudiced judge lady, etc. I understand why they don’t want to get into anything for a lot of reasons but I think it would be great if they did. 

most soaps did like 
OLTL's gang rape story, their version of a racial supremacy group (actually OLTL had a lot of racial/religious storylines going on)

AMC had all the business, Erica's Abortion, her come to jesus moment about her rape her intervention, Bink's rape, dealing with a history of abortion/rape culture for that family in general, IPV's, the gauntlet. 

DOOL had a couple but i can't remember them, and then GH had more medical stuff (Stone's HIV) etc,.  and a lot of these were done in times where it was super controversial so i don't get why they don't do them now. 

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

DAYS did a marital rape story that has been referenced again and again and never softened or glossed over.  The victim and the rapist have had conversations about it as recently as a few years ago when Jack was getting his memories back and (I think) read about it and didn't understand how Kayla could even stand to be in the same room as him.  

GH used to have those kinds of stories that had real consequences, but now everything is just papered over in a couple of months and nobody even thinks about it.  It's frustrating.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 6/23/2022 at 8:02 PM, statsgirl said:

And out of character. Carly has never cared about justice or equality, only about her tribe getting the best of everything.

And crushing anyone who gets in their way.

• Love 7
On 6/24/2022 at 2:38 PM, dubbel zout said:

They gave a name, but I don't remember what it was. Carly also said she had 30 days to buy back the MetroCourt, so it wasn't a completely done deal just yet.

They are One, don'tcha know.

30 day buyback on a major hotel purchase?  And all of this does without Olivia’s prior knowledge?  Yeah…… It really doesn’t work that way.

• Love 9

What if it is Victor's investment firm that bought the Metro Court and he puts Spencer in charge to run it 😄😆  I guess that is not that more ridiculous than how Carly became manager in the first place, (via Jax IIRC)

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Daisy said:

guess ultimately i'll just stay at my table for one here. I don't think that Chase has an issue with violence because he punched someone for literally degrading her entire existence and then called her a whore (or heavily implied it

Actually, Mr Cookie would have beat the  shit out of him.

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, ciarra said:

While I enjoy Carly losing her hotel, I wish wimmen weren't so stupid on this show -- like Liz and the excellent stock tip she got from her brother.

Well this wasn't because Carly was stupid. this happened because once again, Carly thought she knew more than anyone else, and refused to listened. She was being Carly.  In fact this happened because she was Carly and then men in her life were so collossaly stupid that not to flat out tell her why it was wrong starting with it was 100000 percent illegal. 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Well this wasn't because Carly was stupid. this happened because once again, Carly thought she knew more than anyone else, and refused to listened. She was being Carly.  In fact this happened because she was Carly and then men in her life were so collossaly stupid that not to flat out tell her why it was wrong starting with it was 100000 percent illegal. 

I saw them as dumb in different ways. Drew/Michael were dumb for thinking that this vote would go their way when they gave Ned and Lucy nothing in return but they really had nothing to lose with trying it. They’re left in the same position as before. 

Carly, on the other hand, risked her entire livelihood to invest in a single stock based on a tip. That would be analogous to me dumping my life savings in 1 company versus diversifying. It’s extremely risky. It was a questionable move when it was assumed she was just using her own money since she doesn’t care about ELQ but even more idiotic when we found out she leveraged the MC, since they heavily implied that she needed to cash out the stocks to get it back, meaning she doesn’t have the extra funds to do so. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Blackie said:

What if it is Victor's investment firm that bought the Metro Court and he puts Spencer in charge to run it 😄😆 

I wouldn't be surprised if this happened. But Victor should have bigger dreams for Spencer than that, and Spencer wouldn't want to be tied down with a job.

6 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I think you mean Brook Lynn?

I did mean Willow, the Willow of Millowtonin rather than the Willow that faced down Shiloh. Brook Lynn grew up with the Quartermaine name and money, and Lois' family and strength. There's no reason she should be relying on Chase to punch out the mean men for her.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Carly should have asked Olivia if she wanted to buy her out.  The SheBeast always thinks she is the smartest one in any room, however, this time she engaged in Insider trading.  I hope she not only loses the hotel, but goes to Baby Jail like Martha Stewart!  But not before she is confronted by Michael and Drew and returns Avery to Ava!  And I'd like a pony.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

If I'm understanding right, Carly sold the hotel interest with an agreement for a 30 day buyback, probably with a profit to the buyer.  So, she never intended to actually sell, it's just some convoluted loan in her mind.  Liv wouldn't have gone for that.  

Carly lost her damn mind doing this.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Wouldn't it have been easier to just get a loan from a bank? She would have gotten the money needed to do the insider trading but she would also still have her half of the hotel. She would have been able to pay the bank back in monthly or quarterly installments instead of having a 30 day deadline. 

3 hours ago, ouinason said:

Carly lost her damn mind doing this.

No, she didn't. She wanted to stick her nose where it didn't belong as she always does, with no consequences. Michael and Drew both told her to stay out of it, she went behind their backs and did exactly what they told her not to do.

If her trash ass is finally suffering the consequences of her actions in the form of losing her hotel and her fortune, then good and fucking finally!

But since I don't think unicorns exist, then I imagine that one of the chumps she leads by the nose will come to bail her out and that she will learn nothing.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10

So Valentine and Ned each have 25%? But Michael/Drew and all the other family members equal 50%?  I get Drew having the kids and Monica's proxy but he wouldn't have the rest.   What about Tracy? Ned must have had her proxy, he didn't vote it. Dillion too? 

What ever happened to Jax's stock? The outcome was awesome. Loved Ned voting the way he did and Lucy's glee to vote and I can't wait for Carly to crash and who ever now owns the hotel to be revealed.

Willow is sick we get it. Lets get on it already to need Evil Nina who is worst person to live to need to probably risk herself to save Willow. Let her die Nina!

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Willow is sick we get it. Lets get on it already

I don't understand why this is being drawn out like this. There have been multiple times where Willow faints/is woozy/yawns too much for Michael's liking. We know Nina is Willow's mother, so it's not as if her involvement will be any sort of reveal (to viewers). We know the entire state (especially the Pennsylvania side) thinks Nina is OMG TEH EVUL!!1!, so Michael and Carly sneering at her trying to help (not yet knowing she's Willow's mother) isn't anything new, either.

The show is treating this story as if we're all on tenterhooks to see what's the matter with Willow. Spoiler: We aren't! I'm sure most viewers have a pretty good idea how the story will pan out, so if the show is trying to build suspense, it's not working.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

Carly and Michael do taint everything. I might care about Willow if she was on her own or with Chase. Or if Harmony was still alive. 

If Drew drops Carly for lying about Willow, it still won't be enough. Carly has decades of bad karma to pay off.

• Applause 5
  • Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, tessaray said:

If Drew drops Carly for lying about Willow, it still won't be enough.

Carly will say that she was trying to protect Willow from Evil Nina and Nelle, and Drew will kiss her feet for being such a good mother-in-law.

ETA: And Wylie of course. Like the good grandmother that she is.🤮

Edited by statsgirl
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Carly will say that she was trying to protect Willow from Evil Nina and Nelle, and Drew will kiss her feet for being such a good mother-in-law.

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

You're probably right.

6 hours ago, Artsda said:

So Valentine and Ned each have 25%? But Michael/Drew and all the other family members equal 50%?  I get Drew having the kids and Monica's proxy but he wouldn't have the rest.   What about Tracy? Ned must have had her proxy, he didn't vote it. Dillion too? 

Trying to figure out the ELQ stock percentages is pointless. It never adds up to 100%, there are always random shares available for whatever new heir shows up, and the quantity held by any individual person constantly shifts to fit the needs of the current story. Hell, I may own some ELQ shares and just don’t know it (yet).

9 hours ago, ouinason said:

If I'm understanding right, Carly sold the hotel interest with an agreement for a 30 day buyback, probably with a profit to the buyer.  So, she never intended to actually sell, it's just some convoluted loan in her mind. 

She thinks she’s being clever by getting the cash without actually risking anything, because in her mind this was a no-risk venture. Will she suffer the consequences? Probably not, but this show may actually surprise me one day. 

(I don’t think it will be today.)

11 hours ago, KayVeeTeeVee said:

And I'd like a pony.

Hoss would like someone to take him for a ride. He’s tired of standing there in that stall, listening to boring pointless conversations and gazing mournfully at saddles and blankets that have clearly never been used. Free Hoss, @KayVeeTeeVee! Lead him out of that ridiculous living room barn and ride like the wind!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

Is there any reason Willow refuses to get checked out? (Other than to draw out the "suspense".) Even if she doesn't want to "worry" her beloved husband, she should want to know what's wrong with herself, right?

The battles over ELQ are getting old. It's all the more pathetic when they can't even scrape together a boardroom set for the shareholders' meeting. Don't ABC have some real boardroom they could use in a pinch - like they dressed up the studio exterior to stand in for "General Hospital" during GF's anniversary special? Conducting the shareholders' meeting of a billion-dollar company at the mansion just looks cheap. And I know people hate Michael - so do I - but Ned is just scum, letting the faaaamily company stay in the hands of an asshole like Valentin, who basically manipulated your daughter out of her shares. C'mon, Ned. I really want to root for you but I'm gonna need you to do a lot better.

I like Josh Kelly, but the only time I had interest in Cody was when it was hinted that he might be a love interest for Brad. Obviously that was a feint because since his debut, he's shown absolutely zero reciprocity towards Brad, only towards Britt. Nice job by the show queer-baiting during Pride month, SMH.

Of course, considering how legacy doctor Lucas was summarily written out and Teri lost her love interest before they could even become a couple, it was pretty much a forlorn hope from the outset.

Edited by Aymery
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, Aymery said:

Ned is just scum, letting the faaaamily company stay in the hands of an asshole like Valentin, who basically manipulated your daughter out of her shares.

well-  -no he's not. 
Valentin is making the company money and he increased the company's profit margin. that's his job. even when his job wasn't up in the air, Ned had a huge issue with the merger because it didn't make sense for ELQ to take all the risk in it.  The two dipsticks couldn't articulate why this was beneficial to the parent company, they didn't want to include him in any of the actual discussions, they were condescending and rude in why Ned couldn't be a higher up in the company he spent years building up.  And even then it really seemed that Ned was seriously considering voting with the dipsticks anyway, but I think Lucy's speech pushed him over the edge. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 10

Yes, I think Lucy's reminder of how the Q's used to scheme and backstab to run ELQ and how Edward used the CEO position to manipulate them all back in the day made him realize how much better off they were with Valentin at the helm.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Aymery said:

Ned is just scum, letting the faaaamily company stay in the hands of an asshole like Valentin, who basically manipulated your daughter out of her shares. 

That asshole did a good job of running the company. It's also very Q to side against your family for your own interests. And if it takes down Michael for an all-too-brief second, I'm all for it!

But I agree that these ELQ dealings are a bore. They're all the same. At least mix it up a bit by having Ms. Wu try to take over the company. 

• Love 11

ELQ needing to be run by a family member never made any business sense. Lucy pretty much hinted at this when she talked about the family’s history of infighting.

Even back in the Edward days, you saw them make dumb decision not based on what was good for the business. A big one was AJ getting to be CEO if he got custody of Michael, even though he was shown to be inept. I recall another incident where Ned wanted Alexis to be chief counsel but knew they would say no if he suggested it so they staged a public fight so AJ and Edward would vote her in. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

ELQ needing to be run by a family member never made any business sense.

But, it makes drama sense.

3 hours ago, Aymery said:

but Ned is just scum, letting the faaaamily company stay in the hands of an asshole like Valentin, who basically manipulated your daughter out of her shares. C'mon, Ned. I really want to root for you but I'm gonna need you to do a lot better.

IMO, Ned has been the one putting the family first, holding it together, and cleaning up all their mess for at least 20 years.  If Michael wants to ignore all that for his own ends, I say Ned's put up with enough. 

• Like 2
  • Love 9
(edited)
On 6/25/2022 at 9:17 PM, Daisy said:

Cue Carly-on-the-bridge scene, talking to Jason. "This never would have happened if I had you here to talk me down. God, I miss you so much!" 

ETA: And you have to keep in mind that Carly is brave and strong, and when she invests, she invests with her whole wealth. Not just a part of it!

Edited by Asp Burger
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Asp Burger said:

Cue Carly-on-the-bridge scene, talking to Jason. "This never would have happened if I had you here to talk me down. God, I miss you so much!" 

Cue Drew appearing and, even though he told her not to do it, apologizing profusely and assuming all responsibility, as she weeps on his shoulder.

• Sad 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

Even back in the Edward days, you saw them make dumb decision not based on what was good for the business. A big one was AJ getting to be CEO if he got custody of Michael, even though he was shown to be inept. I recall another incident where Ned wanted Alexis to be chief counsel but knew they would say no if he suggested it so they staged a public fight so AJ and Edward would vote her in. 

Wow. So stupid.

This kind of thinking feels like a throwback to the original days of GH before recording and WFH when the audience was housewives or retired people and they assumed that no one knew how businesses or the courts worked so they could get away with that. Now there are a lot of knowledgeable, discriminating people who know about insider trading (see the posters here) so the writing just seems like a cheap cop-out.

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

But I agree that these ELQ dealings are a bore. They're all the same. At least mix it up a bit by having Ms. Wu try to take over the company. 

Mrs. Wu seems like mob through and through so it makes more sense to have her go after Sonny's mob than ELQ. Now Cyrus seems like a man who could run a large company and he thought big until they made him Stupid For Plot so I could buy him trying to take over ELQ doing things like blackmailing family members and reporting dodgy decisions to the authorities.

• Love 3

Ms. Wu was just a random example. Someone outside the Qs who is interested in taking them (i.e., Michael, heh) down is needed here. Valentin is too close to the family because of the whole Bailey saga, and he's doing it for himself and Charlotte, not more nefarious reasons. I would accept Cyrus getting in there and showing them who's the real boss.

Just not the Qs bickering amongst themselves again. It always comes down to that anyway, but mix it up just a bit, Show.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

ELQ needing to be run by a family member never made any business sense. Lucy pretty much hinted at this when she talked about the family’s history of infighting.

I can understand the desire of having it run b a family member,  and I do like the drama sort of like Edward wanted Alan to do it but Tracey [and Ned] had a better knack for business than Alan ever had. and it was a nice little nod back that Alan never learned from Edward  and while Jason wanted to be a doctor (and they bonded) that AJ was the one who wanted to be more like Edward (if i honestly didn't hate Michael with the power of a 1000 burning suns, I would want that to be seen that that cycle never really 'dies']. 

Ned was good for ELQ, but he couldn't have anticipated that almost everyoone who had share (or control of shares) in the family company would simply up and sell them to Val. (which. you know,  fine it's their but there really should have been a codicil in regards to them that Family has the right to get them back] but then that goes back o my ultimate rant of how the Edward I knew wouldn't have made his fortune/company so susceptible by giving away share to just anyone/everyone who can call themselves a Q vs. giving it to people who truly appreciated the company and what it meant to the family

28 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I wonder if Drew will not lose Aurora as well. The company's stock is going to take a solid nosedive after Valentin puts the kybosh on the merger.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is just an excuse for Carly to have a sudden career change, become a full fledged partner in Aurora so she can be Nina’s boss and work with Drew and Michael. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is just an excuse for Carly to have a sudden career change, become a full fledged partner in Aurora so she can be Nina’s boss and work with Drew and Michael. 

Might as well find a shovel and dig my grave. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

but what does she know about media?

• LOL 4
54 minutes ago, Daisy said:

the Edward I knew wouldn't have made his fortune/company so susceptible by giving away share to just anyone/everyone who can call themselves a Q

Wasn't the will nonsense a retcon, or at least a massaged plot point so that everyone who does call themselves a Q can get a piece of the pie? (Except for Jimmie Lee Holt and his descendants, of course.)

11 minutes ago, Katy M said:
32 minutes ago, Daisy said:

She read an article about something once.

She texts on her phone. That puts her at least at a very senior VP level.

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Wasn't the will nonsense a retcon, or at least a massaged plot point so that everyone who does call themselves a Q can get a piece of the pie? (Except for Jimmie Lee Holt and his descendants, of course.)

im not sure truly. I do know that Edward basically made sure his great-grandkids had some (like the ones he was aware of) but like everyone has them. I have to find the original will reading. 

Oh just a an FYI - my PVR isn't recording the episode so y'all might want to double check. (You don't want to miss it. Michael's brain is exploding!) yay!

• Fire 1
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Might as well find a shovel and dig my grave. 

Aurora's too.

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

What did Michael when Sam offered him the job of running Aurora?  At least OriginalDrew hired people who knew what they were doing.

Carly is all yaaaayyyyyy Michael is ensuring our future is brighter than ever to Bobbie and Joss, where at that very moment Michael's pea brain is exploding and hissing that what happened wasn't business it was about blood.  Now they are berating Scott, and mooning over Jason and Drew and Michael. I can't wait for this bubble to burst. 

So glad that Olivia is a professional - oh wait no she isn't because she want to kick Nina out. hahahahahaa Nina gave her such a clap back that she should take lessons in manners from the staff. Nina also claps her back that she actually does spend a lot of money in her hotel. But Olivia thinks she's just there to stick it to Carly. [apparently by looking fetch in her bathing suit and cover up. Also Sasha looks fetch, and tells Olivia if Nina isn't welcome, neither is she].  - Can Olivia lose her share of the hotel too? just all the shut ups

Michael is losing his mind that he lost. Lucy is all look this is just about business and Michael's dipstick girlfriend is like is that how YOU justify things, LUCY?  Girl, shut up and go faint down the stairs or something. I don't even get why she's there anyway. Anyway. Ned is made Chairman of the Board [I have NO idea what this means, but it's making Michael angry so i am for it]. 

Willow is whinging that they can call Dianne, and Michael is like this is just Q infighting (But they aren't fighting). Drew and Michael and Willow are throwing massive shades at Lucy and being jerks. Drew is all "just stop while you are ahead, Lucy," when Lucy who knows the Q's better than this dipstick goes. well it make MORE SENSE if all 3 Qs are focused on Val + the Business vs. being divided which is what Drew wanted and Lila would have been happy.  Michael and Drew are major pouty and glaring at Ned. 

Michael tries to clap at Ned that he sold out the "family" for being the CotB. Ned goes Val has been great for ELQ, and if we're being honest, ELQ was distant 2nd when it came to Michael's selfish desires and he's not apologizing. yassssss. NED!

Drew .... basically tells Ned what Ned just said. That Drew gave zero craps abut the family business, but Ned pushed him so he put Aurora on the line [which you didn't have to do], and Ned backstabbed him [no. Ned TOLD YOU that this was a BAD idea. You all TREATED HIM AND HIS EXPERTISE AS CRAP and then PUSHED HIM OUT, and now you wanna be all "this is what Q's do?" child, please shut up.]. Drew whinges that they can all take solace that Val wil backstab ned and Ne has no more cards to play. And Drew's bigger concern is that now he'll lose Aurora. [Which is what Ned tried to tell you so again. that's not NED'S FAUlT]. Michael whinges that he spent years unning RLQ on the job when Ned did his stuff with Music and being Myor. and he was profitable. (oh shut up). Olivia and BLQ are like sup y'all? Drew is being a salty baby when he said Ned is Val's stooge and Olivia looks sadz.

Val is all "THIS LOOKS CUTE!!" hahahaa to Shrew and Mini Shrew 

Willow looks like hot death, Nina is trying to be nice, and Willow is acting like a cow. . Drop dead, Willow. Willow is all how Nina is happy that Michael lost the company. 

Stock is tumbling. YAS! 
Carly is ignoring her financial advisor. heh. heh. 

Apparently saving Aurora = finding Carly. he heh.. Here we goooo. HERE WE GO..... Carly wants to know. Carly is so happy. So giddy. Drew... didn't tell her. (man. booo). 

Willow decides after throwing a tantrum decides she doesn't want to tell anything more. Then her convienientious kicks in and she faints. [QUICK NINA! GET OUT OF TOWN! GO GO GO!]

I give zero poops about Mobster Sonny and his mobster wannabe and Brando. and CLQ issues. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
22 hours ago, Mirabelle said:

Wouldn't it have been easier to just get a loan from a bank? She would have gotten the money needed to do the insider trading but she would also still have her half of the hotel. She would have been able to pay the bank back in monthly or quarterly installments instead of having a 30 day deadline. 

There are plenty of financial institutions, especially in NY, that could have made a collateralized loan like that.  With a lot longer than 30 days to pay it off.  Not that I expect the writers on this show to know something as simple as that.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

My DVR is recording the show.

And why is Willow back in the living room (or whatever it is) when on Friday she fainted on the stairs? And Lucy was out there taking a phone call. Oh, Show. You and your incomprehensible continuity.

Given Carly's historic hate for the Qs, it's karma that investing in their family business will (hopefully, at least for a bit) ruin her financially.

"You barely touched Linc and he flopped over like a soccer star." Hee. Good one, BLQ!

Ugh, Dex is really going to be a thing? And LOL that Sonny "is going to bring [him] at his pace" when Sonny can't do the same for anyone else's pace.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Joss:  "How did Michael keep his composure? I would have jumped up and punched Scott." (Thereby proving the claim of violence.) Are all Carly's children stupid?

Michael doing a nice of job treating Willow like the stupid little woman.

I LOVE Lucy's dress. Sasha's outfit if pretty nice too.

I guess hoop earrings are still in style.

Drew, shut up telling Lucy to stop talking about Lila. You never even met her.

Wow, Olivia has become a bitch.  Must be from being Carly's BFF.

Kudos to Ned for being brave to stay and talk to Drew and Michael. More guts than either of the other two have.

Drew and Michael, Valentin made Ned a better offer. It's business. Why should Ned sacrifice his career because you two idiots want to lord it over him and care more about kicking Valentin out than ELQ?

Bobbie re-writers the history between her and Carly to minimize all the damage. If there was any kind of justice, Joss would do the same to her mother that Carly did to Bobbie. It would make a more interesting show too.

I hate how everyone on this show

Nice vampire white make up on Willow.  "Things went badly for Michael. I bet that makes your day Nina."  I don't know about Nina but it sure makes mine.

Carly may have regretted not being a nurse but I'm sure there are dozens of patients who don't.

Finally some movement on Willow's conveniencitis.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I wonder if Drew will not lose Aurora as well. The company's stock is going to take a solid nosedive after Valentin puts the kybosh on the merger.

It would be funny if their little plan caused the Aurora stock to plummet enough that it became a juicy takeover target by Victor, or maybe Cyrus (through some kind of proxy).

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

And why is Willow back in the living room (or whatever it is) when on Friday she fainted on the stairs? And Lucy was out there taking a phone call. Oh, Show. You and your incomprehensible continuity.

She fainted on the stairs, but then Lucy came to talk to Martin on the phone and Willow got up, checked on the brat, and then came for the vote then the vote was cast. it was all linear. :)

3 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Drew and Michael, Valentin made Ned a better offer. It's business. Why should Ned sacrifice his career because you two idiots want to lord it over him and care more about kicking Valentin out than ELQ?

and the thing is - I don't even think it was about the offer because I do believe until Lucy spoke he was totally gonna vote for the merger anyway. Honestly, I would have liked it had Drew + Michael had offered Ned something better, and Val didn't and Ned still chose Val because now it's gonna be spun on "OH MAH GAWD, YOU IS SELFISH!" where Ned had from the word jump said this merger was a piss poor idea. regardless of it took out Val because it simply benefited Drew/Aurora and NOT the Parent Comapny. [and I always say - the truth comes out when you are mad, because  when he was all happy, Drew is like awww. it's like i can become whole again. Now Drew is pissed off and he's all Screw ELQ, I cared nothing about it, you hounded me to do something [I'll point out only to get Scout's shares back and vote Val Out you dipstick], YOU decided to risk Aurora, you decided you and michael knew more than ned, and now y'all are throwing massive tantrums that your idea that the ONE BUSINESS MINDED PERSON IN THE ENTIRE FAMILY flat out said it was wrong. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
33 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Willow looks like hot death

Nice vampire white make up on Willow.

Looks like she has LESD  (lilac eye shadow disease). I was hoping she would have fell in the pool and then we could have seen if Sonny would have jumped in with his nice blue cashmere blazer or would he have called over the staff  ?/

Why was Willow at the meeting? Why is she at the metro court pool, the Q's have a pool? 

Bobbie re-writers the history between her and Carly to minimize all the damage.

When Bobbie started talking I was shocked, is she really going to go THERE??   No not really. But she just reminded us all that it is ridiculous that Carly owns a hotel....... wait she doesn't anymore .  And Olivia knew that too when she was spouting of at Nina!! I can't wait to find out who Olivia's new business partner is.

Edited by Blackie
spelling, clarity
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2