Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, jsbt said:

Watkins was a test pattern to me. If I was EP and I could lure Scott Clifton away from B&B to come back as Dillon I would. But as others have long theorized I think he can't resist the steady and dependable Bell paycheck. GH is a much more fickle ship, at least for someone like SC who has successfully maneuvered his way into the small core of B&B performers who they don't constantly let go.

I doubt it. I heard a rumor that when SC was One Life to Live, he asked Frank if was going to be on the show for the long term, and Frank said yes, so Scott bought an apartment. Months later he was written out. That and how reckless FV is with past characters, I doubt he would come back while FV is in charge. 

4 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Kate Howard/Connie Falconari. Thst was a major disaster. Why did she have to have DID? Why couldn’t she simply have wanted to remake herself and shed the Bensonhurst upbringing? 

Yep.  Dr. Steven Lars Webber and Dr. Matt Hunter were also written out because the show turned them into murders. It was especially stupid with Matt because unlike Sonny, the person he killed (Lisa Niles) had just murdered someone and threw Elizabeth off the boat they were on. They were all in imminent danger and couldn't retreat as they were miles away from shore and Lisa was obsessed with Patrick. The incredible thing is that they had a very good reason to write off Matt: the reason he was on a boat was that he, Patrick, Robin and Liz were celebrating that he had published a medical paper that was starting to get a lot of traction. He very easily could have been offered a prominent position at another hospital in a different state. 

@DesperadoI was also pissed about Kate. The reason for her split personality was such a b.s.  recon, because god forbid, a woman pick herself instead of being with Sonny. Since we were stuck with that recon, I'd have rather her leave Port Charles and move to Europe for her mental health. 

24 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

I found it more unbelievable that she knew the combination to the safe. I’m quite sure Sonny neither shared it nor ever took the gun out/put it back in her presence.

I find it unbelievable that Sonny is allowed anywhere near a gun. New York is a May Issue State and Sonny is the last person should be allowed one. ( Realize that Sonny might own the gun illegally)

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Like 6
39 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

I found it more unbelievable that she knew the combination to the safe. I’m quite sure Sonny neither shared it nor ever took the gun out/put it back in her presence.

I was assuming that it was something easy for her to guess, like Morgan's birthday. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Back when Brook Lynn and Chase got married, Gio saw Jason and told someone that he (Jason) looked familiar.

Is anything going to happen with that, or can I just erase that from my memory?

• Useful 1
25 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

Is anything going to happen with that, or can I just erase that from my memory?

Erase. In fact, you should erase everything since they keep retconning what they write a day later.

You know how Sonny shot Jagger in the chest then shot him again when he was down and likely dead? It wasn't Sonny. It was the tree behind him that pulled the trigger. The rain made us believe it was Sonny. But it was really the tree that did it.

• LOL 17

I suspect, like Kristina going through the window, we will get a bit of a different take of the shooting scene when the show returns with new episodes on Tuesday. Maybe it will be more ambiguous as to who shot Cates and we’ll actually get a “Who killed Cates?” story after all, especially given that several people were threatening him, including Alexis

• Like 4
(edited)
On 8/31/2024 at 12:47 PM, norahs99 said:
On 8/30/2024 at 7:08 PM, PatsyandEddie said:

What if it’s a dream/ nightmare on someone’s part? 

* Just spittballing *

I've been thinking the same thing.  Even these writers aren't stupid enough to think the audience (less the most diehard Sonny stans) would put up with this.

Isn't it sad that this show is so putrid we're even considering this?  Aaaargh!

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
18 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

I doubt it. I heard a rumor that when SC was One Life to Live, he asked Frank if was going to be on the show for the long term, and Frank said yes, so Scott bought an apartment. Months later he was written out.

Yes, that's what happened and that's why I said Frank's GH was more fickle. Still, soap stars forgive Frank and other EPs many things over time.

As for Matt Hunter he was a waste of time to me though Jason Cook worked hard (and it was rather transparently the network's latest attempt to find another 'hot' love interest for Maxie who wasn't Spinelli, which never worked going back to the days of Kid Cop Jesse or vacant Cooper IMO though I know he had his fans, or Nathan West), and Steve Webber had a place on the show but was miscast. I have often wondered about bringing him back recast or Tom Hardy in a senior hospital hunk role, but it's got to be one or the other and I can't decide which is more played out.

15 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

You know how Sonny shot Jagger in the chest then shot him again when he was down and likely dead? It wasn't Sonny. It was the tree behind him that pulled the trigger. The rain made us believe it was Sonny. But it was really the tree that did it.

It is absolutely going to be the next bland mob boss' men, or Kristina's crack sniper alter or something. It's okay audience, these other parties finished Wagger off!

Though I wouldn't be surprised at all if we learn Wagger staged the hit to frame Sonny complete with squibs (putting aside the fact that Sonny actually did try to kill him), then got killed himself.

Edited by jsbt
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2

I'm actually kind of happy for Willow and Drew.  Despite the moral circumstances of their relationship, I think that they really seem to click with one another and that they have strong potential as a couple.  Much more so than any of their previous relationships up until this point, in my view.  Yeah, the Nina thing could be a problem, but it's also kinda hot to me, so I don't mind too much and think that it will sort itself out eventually anyway.

23 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Kate Howard/Connie Falconari. Thst was a major disaster. Why did she have to have DID? Why couldn’t she simply have wanted to remake herself and shed the Bensonhurst upbringing? 

Honestly I think her story worked better with there being some kind of underlying disorder or mental illness as an explanation for her life choices.  At the very least, I think that Connie/Kate should have been seeing a therapist or mental health professional to address her decision to turn her back on her entire identity and family the way that she did.  That kind of behavior should make anyone question their psychological well-being in my opinion.

• Like 2
(edited)
59 minutes ago, jsbt said:

Yes, that's what happened and that's why I said Frank's GH was more fickle. Still, soap stars forgive Frank and other EPs many things over time.

As for Matt Hunter he was a waste of time to me though Jason Cook worked hard (and it was rather transparently the network's latest attempt to find another 'hot' love interest for Maxie who wasn't Spinelli, which never worked going back to the days of Kid Cop Jesse or vacant Cooper IMO though I know he had his fans, or Nathan West), and Steve Webber had a place on the show but was miscast. I have often wondered about bringing him back recast or Tom Hardy in a senior hospital hunk role, but it's got to be one or the other and I can't decide which is more played out.

Scott Clifton has absolutely no reason to make nice with Frank. They guy didn't just fire him: he lied to SC's face when he was about to make a huge purchase and SC was stuck with dealing with that when he was out of a job. He has a got a good thing going on Bold & the Beautiful. He has been there for 14 years and finally won an Emmy. As much as I hate her, he might return if JFP was still the EP, because she never did anything to screw him over & playing Dillion under her would have about the same job security as being on B&B. Why chance that when FV is in charge? FV has burned through many good characters, vets and reliable soap actors, there is no reason to trust him now.

As for Matt Hunter, again, FV didn't have take the route of sending him to prison,  when there were other options on the table to write him out, even quickly. The one time someone is sent to prison for killing someone on this show, the person in question was completely justified. 

While the show has had lackluster Steve Lars' actors, I think in part to not outshine Maurice Bernard or Steve Burton, he not only was a legacy character, but one born onto the show, but the show turned him murderer too in order to get rid of him. The casting of Adam J. Harrington makes me mad, because I might be one of the few people that still says he was miscast as Jagger. He can play earnest and his good-looking, but look and vibe-wise he was off for me.  However,  I thought he would have made an excellent SLW. I think TIIC thought the same way about AJH's being a miscasting, seeing as they killed him off so quickly (which I believe was always the plan), but AJH managed to build a fanbase of his own. Just the idea that this actor might have been available both times they casted for SLW pisses me off. 

So in conclusion: with Matt Hunter, he could have been easily written out. With Steve Lars Webber, clearly there were actors out there that could have made him work. But management has sucked for twenties years. Neither one had to be turned into murderers to facilitate their exits. 

Honestly I think her story worked better with there being some kind of underlying disorder or mental illness as an explanation for her life choices.  At the very least, I think that Connie/Kate should have been seeing a therapist or mental health professional to address her decision to turn her back on her entire identity and family the way that she did.  That kind of behavior should make anyone question their psychological well-being in my opinion.

She didn't completely turn her back. She did purchase a statue from her family's historical origins for her property. When she described changing her name, it seemed very deliberate. People around the world kind of shake off their upbringing to some extent if they get a major break, like a scholarship to an Ivy League college. I'm not getting politically, and while the guy didn't change his name, a certain potential vice president does act like someone who went to an Ivy League school rather than someone that grew up with a drug addicted mother in a trailer park. 

Before I realized RC/FV were hacks, I thought they were moving forward with Kate Howard having an eating disorder like bulimia, with her running her own fashion magazine and being a CEO. 

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, jsbt said:

Though I wouldn't be surprised at all if we learn Wagger staged the hit to frame Sonny complete with squibs (putting aside the fact that Sonny actually did try to kill him), then got killed himself.

LOL. They've made Wagger unhinged enough that I can totally see this happening.

Kannie desecrated baked goods; that's her biggest sin in my book.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
29 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Kannie desecrated baked goods; that's her biggest sin in my book.

That beautiful chocolate cake never hurt anyone and was about to bring joy to so many until its life was unjustly cut short. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

That beautiful chocolate cake never hurt anyone and was about to bring joy to so many until its life was unjustly cut short. 

I will never forgive that travesty! RIP beautiful chocolate cake. You deserved so much better 💔

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Tenshinhan said:

I'm actually kind of happy for Willow and Drew.  Despite the moral circumstances of their relationship, I think that they really seem to click with one another and that they have strong potential as a couple.  Much more so than any of their previous relationships up until this point, in my view.  Yeah, the Nina thing could be a problem, but it's also kinda hot to me, so I don't mind too much and think that it will sort itself out eventually anyway.

I'm with you, I love it. It's such an old school soapy storyline. As a kid, I started watching AMC when the Liza/Tad/Marian story was going on. I like Willow when she's not Michael's Stepford wife. Plus, I think she and Drew had some inappropriate chemistry going for a while before this all started. So this whole story works for me. (Not that I'm under any delusions that this will come close to old school AMC.) 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Scott Clifton has absolutely no reason to make nice with Frank. They guy didn't just fire him: he lied to SC's face when he was about to make a huge purchase and SC was stuck with dealing with that when he was out of a job. 

Frank has done worse to other people, though. SC is far, far from the first soap actor (at any soap) to do an exit interview saying 'I just bought a new house!' right after they get fired. That's an unfortunate turn of events as old as the hills in this industry. My point being, if B&B wasn't such a cushy perch I do think it would be possible. Plenty of soap actors forgive FV's behavior and come back all the time.

21 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

I'm with you, I love it. It's such an old school soapy storyline.

I'm into the affair/triangle and was super into it a couple months ago but tbh I have lost most of my focus for it (or anything GH) with Patrick Mulcahey gone. I think with him there it was likely Drew and Nina was the endgame after the affair, and I don't trust this team with either character, both of whom inexplicably became tolerable to me when PM was aboard. I think these people have written too long for so many of these bland characters like Willow and will always default to too many characters making nice and staying static. I hope I'm wrong. I was pleasantly surprised they kept it going when Mulcahey quit, so who knows. The way I approach any improvement in this show is the same way I did before Van Etten was fired last time - 'how are they going to fuck it up?'

Edited by jsbt
  • Like 7
53 minutes ago, jsbt said:

Frank has done worse to other people, though. SC is far, far from the first soap actor (at any soap) to do an exit interview saying 'I just bought a new house!' right after they get fired. That's an unfortunate turn of events as old as the hills in this industry. My point being, if B&B wasn't such a cushy perch I do think it would be possible. Plenty of soap actors forgive FV's behavior and come back all the time.

And my point is because of B&B, he doesn't have to. Frank doing worse to other people isn't a point in FV's favor, it is all the more reason for SC not to return to GH considering Frank lying to Scott about his future on OLTL was a pretty shitty thing to do. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

While the show has had lackluster Steve Lars' actors, I think in part to not outshine Maurice Bernard or Steve Burton, he not only was a legacy character, but one born onto the show, but the show turned him murderer too in order to get rid of him. The casting of Adam J. Harrington makes me mad, because I might be one of the few people that still says he was miscast as Jagger. He can play earnest and his good-looking, but look and vibe-wise he was off for me.  However,  I thought he would have made an excellent SLW. I think TIIC thought the same way about AJH's being a miscasting, seeing as they killed him off so quickly (which I believe was always the plan), but AJH managed to build a fanbase of his own. Just the idea that this actor might have been available both times they casted for SLW pisses me off.

I also think he was miscast as Jagger. it never occurred to me he could play Steven, but yes looks-wise he could pass as the son of AM or RM's Heather. I have always thought Elizabeth's doctor brother should be a lead male on this Show and I hate that he went to prison for murder while Sonny who is responsible for countless deaths walks free.

The Show has done Elizabeth no favors by taking away all of her non-Spencer family and sticking her with Portia as "bestie." (When Portia said Elizabeth's her best friend, I thought poor Elizabeth.) It makes me miss Elizabeth and Robin's real friendship.

• Like 14
9 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

(When Portia said Elizabeth's her best friend, I thought poor Elizabeth.) It makes me miss Elizabeth and Robin's real friendship.

LOL okay Portia. 
or Emily & Elizabeth. 

1 hour ago, KerleyQ said:

'm with you, I love it. It's such an old school soapy storyline. As a kid, I started watching AMC when the Liza/Tad/Marian story was going on. I like Willow when she's not Michael's Stepford wife.

Honestly me too. while I will always rip people who cheat lol i do like the soapiness of it. and truthfully - they do have the chem.  I agree it/s not going to be AMC-esque (or even OLTL Joey/Dorian-esque). but i think it could be hot.  It's kind of funny how many people don't like it because he's too old for her and i am like....so? 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

The Show has done Elizabeth no favors by taking away all of her non-Spencer family and sticking her with Portia as "bestie." (When Portia said Elizabeth's her best friend, I thought poor Elizabeth.)

I think it's pathetic that Portia who was working at Mercy until recently enough had basically no friends to speak of that Elizabeth is her BFF. This show is so lousy.

• Like 5
37 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I think it's pathetic that Portia who was working at Mercy until recently enough had basically no friends to speak of that Elizabeth is her BFF. This show is so lousy.

I wouldn’t call it recent as it has been 4 years and it was written that Cam, Joss and Trina has been close for even longer so Liz and Portia have known each other for close to a decade. 

I think that is better than having Portia call Jordan her BFF.

I thought Terri was supposed to be Liz’s BFF.

• Like 1

Terri, like Brad, only get pulled out when there is a need to show how forward thinking the show is. Since Portia is much more important in terms of being Frank's pet, she gets to have Liz as her BFF.

As someone close to Nina's age but not as good looking as CW, my biggest problem with the Drew/Willow pairing is older man/young woman. What are those of us Nina's age supposed to do?

On 9/1/2024 at 10:06 AM, Sake614 said:

I hate it when soaps go the DID route, it's such a cheap tactic. Unlike schizophrenia, BPAD, neurodivergence, depression and various other diagnoses, I don't think that I've ever met anyone with DID.

• Like 5
41 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

As someone close to Nina's age but not as good looking as CW, my biggest problem with the Drew/Willow pairing is older man/young woman. What are those of us Nina's age supposed to do?

Remember Liesl trying to attract Jax's attention, only to be sneered at?  It's like that.

• Sad 3
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I'd like to believe that life is fair and like Laura and Kevin, there's real love to be had in our second acts. Sigh.

My biggest issue is that Willow doesn't really know Drew at all. Between the hero worship and the lust, is there anything else? Nina has a much more realistic view of Drew and he's an idiot that doesn't deserve either of them. (Seriously? Putting the moves on your nephew's wife? Jerk.)

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
13 minutes ago, tessaray said:

My biggest issue is that Willow doesn't really know Drew at all. Between the hero worship and the lust, is there anything else? Nina has a much more realistic view of Drew and he's an idiot that doesn't deserve either of them. (Seriously? Putting the moves on your nephew's wife? Jerk.)

In the same office that Drew had sex with her mother a bunch of times.

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, nilyank said:

In the same office that Drew had sex with her mother a bunch of times.

So, not just a jerk - a gross jerk.

No, scratch that. An egotistical gross jerk.

Edited by tessaray
  • Like 6
  • Applause 4

I liked Willow with Chase, but I just find her boring in general now. The way she talks to Michael and Drew is just weird. Idk. It just feels unrealistic. I couldn't stand when she and Michael first got together. It was just all "everything is so wonderful, and Wiley is so wonderful." And now it's "Drew, you're so wonderful." Lol. 

On another note; maybe Sonny gave Kristina the code to his safe in case of an emergency. Lord knows she might need a gun living in PC. Ha 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
13 hours ago, jsbt said:

It is absolutely going to be the next bland mob boss' men, or Kristina's crack sniper alter or something. It's okay audience, these other parties finished Wagger off!

How has it never worked besides you not liking it? Cause that doesn't commute. Naxie was huge right out the gate & it still her most popular pairing. Only reason they ended was cause RP left & FV wouldn't recast cause he needed Maxie/KS to prop nepotism to end all Nepotism Bootleg Juiliard. GH wasn't even subtle about it 

If Spixie really worked on it's own merit they wouldn't have to rewrite her history, trash the pairing before & after him. Georgie wouldn't exist cause her conception was a means to an end to put Spixie back together(In that insulting disgusting Maxie miscarries & get pregnant the same day story)but thankfully BA left. Unfortunately he returned. There is a whole yt video of the contradiction & rewritten history when she was with Spin. That had to use ghost Georgie to prop them with the bad boys are bad for you Spinsuck is good for you. The stupid debt credit card storyline that didn't make a lick of sense. Constant cheating, the I'm hold my friendship for hostage cause you are attracted to someone that isn't me. I'm a fake sexual relationship to keep you in my life.

She could barely get up to bury Nathan that's not a I'm been settling wanting you for 8 years shit for Spin that I presume PM wrote. Maxie ain't thought about Spin in a good 12 years. I don't like being gaslighted with what aired on my screen and what we the audience saw cause Spin has no purpose outside of being Jason's glorified bitch. If Spixie was really all that this show wouldn't have to spit on any other of her relationships. If does a disservice to her as a character & any relationship she has outside of it. Both Maxie & KS deserve better than that.

Majority of fans prepare Maxie with some one other than that asexual clown manchild she has no chemistry with. No one would consider JJ Lucky hot but there chemistry and scenes were one of the few bright spots of his last return. Despite the ugly history between Lucky & Maxie fans took to them after that lamp scene aired. 

There's a reason a lot of people are complaining about the whole 30 something set of pairings being asexual. Hell every couple under 50 that isn't Sam & Dante

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Nique said:

How has it never worked besides you not liking it?

That's enough for me! And frankly I don't think almost any pairing on this show in the last ten years has been seriously breakout popular like the '90s or 2000s with the exception of maybe Spencer and Trina. A handful of loud folks on Twitter isn't the second coming of Sonny and Brenda, or else we would be hearing in the mags about how Sonny and Nina, Sam and Dante, Anna and Billy Joel, Michael and Willow, Dex and Joss, etc. are all supercouples on par with Luke and Laura. Some of them might have fans, some of them might be fine or passable but huge for the show? No. A lot of fans in echo chambers on social media just think all these mid or bad couples are huge.

I stopped caring about Spixie for the most part back in 2010, so that isn't the issue here. The issue is they kept leaning on Kirsten to carry very weak hardbody hunks they designated as more appropriate leading men, and that dates back to well before BA was hired; I felt the same about Cooper and Jesse. Same as Peter August, Austin, you name it.  AFAIC Nathan was a vacant block of wood like many others they've tried and failed to pair Kirsten Storms with. He had an amazing body but the personality of plaster and I couldn't believe they kept them together so long. I have advocated for a number of new pairings for Maxie over the years. The difference is those guys potentially have personalities instead of just pecs.

Your feelings are perfectly valid if you liked Nathan and Maxie, but I stand by what I said. He meant nothing to me.

Edited by jsbt
  • Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
11 hours ago, tessaray said:

it doesn't have the zing as "Stepdaughter's Younger Son" [Dorian/Joey OLTL]. (or actually. Son's former Wife [Victor/Sharon  Y&R - but admittedly that one was kind of icky i don't know why because they still worked together well]. 

10 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I liked Willow with Chase, but I just find her boring in general now. The way she talks to Michael and Drew is just weird. Idk. It just feels unrealistic. I couldn't stand when she and Michael first got together. It was just all "everything is so wonderful, and Wiley is so wonderful." And now it's "Drew, you're so wonderful." Lol. 

honestly, how Willow speaks to the men in her life [outside of Chase because i didn't really see the beginning of that relationship], is basically how she feels they want to hear. When she starts to push back abit [ie: she has a brain of her own], they start fighting back with her (like normal people would). she kinda caves, and goes back into... well cult-girl. Which. you know would be a GREAT STORYLINE but the show won't go there. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
(edited)
18 hours ago, jsbt said:

Frank has done worse to other people, though. SC is far, far from the first soap actor (at any soap) to do an exit interview saying 'I just bought a new house!' right after they get fired. That's an unfortunate turn of events as old as the hills in this industry.

Oh, yes. "I just bought a house!" is a big one in professional sports as well. It's so common that they used it in Moneyball as a test for the Jonah Hill character in his new executive position—something he'd be likely to hear while delivering bad news.

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Like 2

"Maxie with some one other than that asexual clown manchild she has no chemistry with"

Oh you said it!  I agree 100%, that's him alright.  I actually find it offensive.  I liked Nathan, but okay he wasn't the best actor.  I guess this guy is right?  I mean GH is lucky to have gotten him back, his career was on fire, right?  /s

At least Nathan was hot.  But that's irrelevant because he's dead now.  Doesn't mean the best Maxie can do is this clown.  Asexual clown manchild.  YES. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
14 hours ago, tessaray said:

(Seriously? Putting the moves on your nephew's wife? Jerk.)

It tarnishes the hero edit Drew has gotten for too long, so I'm all for it, even if Willow is absurdly starry-eyed about that numbskull.

• Like 6

I never support or like pairings born from cheating. Willow and Drew are scumbags and I'd be down to see Micheal make their lives hell. It's also very gross. He's Micheals uncle for God sake. Jason would never. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
40 minutes ago, Josh371982 said:

I never support or like pairings born from cheating. Willow and Drew are scumbags and I'd be down to see Micheal make their lives hell. It's also very gross. He's Micheals uncle for God sake. Jason would never. 

well, considering Michael cheated with Willow on Chase, one could argue that you reap what you sow, because how you get'em is how you lose'em. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
3 minutes ago, Daisy said:

well, considering Michael cheated with Willow on Chase, one could argue that you reap what you sow, because how you get'em is how you lose'em. 

True I remembered that after posting. But this is twice for not innocent Willow. May Karma come her way 

• Like 3
44 minutes ago, Josh371982 said:

If anyone deserves this happening to them, it's the SLS. The most coddled, protected and teflon character, next to his illegally adoptive father, Mooby.

One: he cheated with original Lauren, who was Morgan's girlfriend when Frank and Ron first took over after Guzasshole's firing;

Two: He cheated with Willow, when she was married to a DYING Chase, with no thought or cares for Chase. oh, too bad, Chase isn't dying after all.

• Like 11
1 minute ago, Josh371982 said:

True I remembered that after posting. But this is twice for not innocent Willow. May Karma come her way 

to be fair - I'm pretty much the same way like even if i like the cheating pair i'll always be Shame Shame Shame for cheating. because it's a soap staple, and written well, it can provide really good drama/stories. Like for me. while I reallllyyy didn't like Jessica/Nash's affair, why it happened made a lot of sense and I was equally for it. but i would never defend the cheating. 

had Willow simply told Chase when he gave her constant outs that she loved Michael it would have been so easy. so I never ever saw it her way or from her side. same with here. it just feels like she's horny for Drew because of Idolworship and that's about it. like no idea where this came from.

• Like 8
20 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Terri, like Brad, only get pulled out when there is a need to show how forward thinking the show is.

Very true, although if I never hear Teri use the name “Biz” again I will be a happy woman.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 7
4 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Lmao so Sonny shoots Jagger and then turns to Michael of all people and is all “what should we do?!?!”  The blind leading the blind here.

So, not a fantasy/dream sequence then.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

So, not a fantasy/dream sequence then.

Episode is not over yet but doesn’t appear to be.

Despite the ridiculous downpour of rain I still cried like a baby at Kristina visiting the grave.  I’m such a sap.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Josh371982 said:

She's going to have Carly and Joss barking up her tree. That's karma enough for anyone.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

So, it seems we will have a “Who shot Cates?” storyline while we the audience know the shooter is Sonny. Interesting. And Ava is still in danger with Kristina wanting vengeance for her baby

• Like 4

Love that Tracy figured the truth out.

How a guy who’s been a mobster for decades plans to wear gloves and meet up with his victim, but doesn’t plan on getting rid of the body is beyond me. He needed Michael?! Michael?!

And he has to beg his ex-wife for an alibi?! Did he try to make it sound like they had sex too? At the Qs?!

Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.

Interesting to have Ava and Jason work together. MW looked fabulous in the rain.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3