Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

so he was essentially collecting a second paycheck for no reason. 

But it was a HUGE paycheck (likely millions) and it allowed him to flash a platinum card at the Savoy! 🙄

• LOL 3

I think that Anna interacting with Cyrus and Robert getting under Valentin's skin are two potentially interesting developments.  And I very much liked Anna's jacket.  I think it's the first time in a long time she hasn't been in solid black.  Maybe her depression is lifting.

I did think 1000 hours of community service for a 14 year old was a bit much, especially if she's not the arsonist, but liked that Robert was making some attempt at leniency.  Maybe her three years of probation is a way for him to keep a vicarious eye on her father.  

Since Robert is actually trying to be a good guy here, I don't understand why they are punishing him with Diane.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, JMO said:

I did think 1000 hours of community service for a 14 year old was a bit much, especially if she's not the arsonist, but liked that Robert was making some attempt at leniency.  Maybe her three years of probation is a way for him to keep a vicarious eye on her father.  

I did the math. If she does 10 hours a week, it would be about 2 years of community service.

Let us remember that Cameron was sentenced to a year of community service for the crime of not buying weed for Oscar.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, LexieLily said:

WTF is this where they never had a single conversation post-SEC fallout and now he's filing for divorce?

What will be his reason for divorce after less than what- a month? of marriage? 

I found this online about a no-fault divorce in NY state - I underlined the significant line, which seems that a really short marriage doesn't qualify. 

"It has now been 10 years, since New York adopted “no fault” divorce. This means that you no longer have to state a reason for your divorce (what is called “grounds” in legal terms). The only requirement is that you simply state that the marriage has irretrievably broken down for six months or more. This is New York’s version of a “no fault divorce.”"

If Sonny had to give "grounds", what would they be? That Nina "snitched" on Sonny's ex-wife?

• LOL 8

Most colleges today require applicants to have some community service so that really isn’t such a horrible thing. And considering what she’s been through and what she did as a result, I don’t think 3 years probation is so bad either. As long as her father and Nina don’t coddle her and make sure she understands the gravity of what she did. Actions have consequences and if she was anyone else, she probably would have received a harsher sentence. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Well that’s something and I’ll take it back. I think it’s still getting glossed over entirely too much by the fact that Michael later hired Dex to protect Sonny. It feels like they only added that in so they could focus on that part when the truth came out to try to shield things. Dex was already planning to continue to work for Sonny before Michael ask him to so he was essentially collecting a second paycheck for no reason. 

for sure.  like they can never just have Michael be dirty and face repercussions for his craptacular behavior. Chase lied to Michael so Michael can get his son, and Chase  is the scum of the earth. Michael lies to Chase so Michael can screw Chase's wife and "it's okay. you wouldn't do this if willow and you didn't REALLY love each other."

Michael bribes city officials "it's okay you're just really wanting to protect your family."

Michael wants to throw Sonny in prison (to again he didn't even need to set up Dex as a plant he legit could have just gone to Mac and spill ALL THE TEA  and now it's like "it's okay because you changed your mind and wanted to protect me." like shut up with this

• Like 1
  • Fire 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, ffwbe said:

we’ll get an onslaught of Sonny/Carly/Jason scenes because the show probably thinks that’ll bring back lapsed viewers from 20 years ago. 

Except that's WHY we lapsed 20 years ago, because of them! I've only come back during the times Jason has been gone. I'm sticking it out now to give Mulcahey a chance.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
22 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

Most colleges today require applicants to have some community service so that really isn’t such a horrible thing. And considering what she’s been through and what she did as a result, I don’t think 3 years probation is so bad either. As long as her father and Nina don’t coddle her and make sure she understands the gravity of what she did. Actions have consequences and if she was anyone else, she probably would have received a harsher sentence. 

Oh you can bet that both Nina and "Papa" will be coddling the crap out of the little sociopath--the only hope she has will be Laura's tough love.

• Like 2

I have solved Hat Man's mental disorder -- it's the hat itself! Remember how mercury poisoning led to the expression "mad as a hatter?" And notice Marshall was bare-headed when he was at the hospital and had just been pronounced apparently sane? There you have it. He must have been wearing an old-timey mercury hat all this time, and now that he's wearing it less, his mystery disease is dissipating!

• LOL 14
(edited)
41 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Oh you can bet that both Nina and "Papa" will be coddling the crap out of the little sociopath--the only hope she has will be Laura's tough love.

(Sigh) I’m sure you’re right. The writing is already there with both Valentin and Nina declaring that 1000 hours community service is waaaaay too much!

im not sure Laura will be as tough as she needs to be either. I think it’s going to fall on Kevin, as he’s the only one who sees through Charlotte’s act. 🙄

Edited by Sake614
(edited)

I will say that I'm reasonably intrigued by what Nina has planned for the Invader. I was thinking she'd need a shiny big office, but then I looked it up and found that the Invader is at the Metro Court, which I didn't realize.

By the way, I wasn't watching when the MC became a hub on the show. Is it supposed to be a single tall building, or literally a courtyard type of thing with a hotel wing, office wing, etc? That would make sense, but it seems like all anyone has to do is hop on an elevator to get from one MC feature to another.

Edit -- I found the answer. It's one tall building and the "Court" is because of you-know-who. I'm sure you all knew that, and maybe I did once and blocked it out!

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Useful 1

Diane's got a lot of fucking nerve telling the woman whose mother put her in a 20-yr coma and whose children were then taken from said comatose body, that her money will fix everything.  Added richness because Diane is a mouthpiece for Sonny and formerly Jason, who paid her insane sums of money to make their crimes go away.  But, lol, I'll take Nina basically proving her point that 99% of Diane's life is being an attorney for awful people.  Congrats, you asshole.  

• Like 5
  • Fire 13
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I have solved Hat Man's mental disorder -- it's the hat itself! Remember how mercury poisoning led to the expression "mad as a hatter?" And notice Marshall was bare-headed when he was at the hospital and had just been pronounced apparently sane? There you have it. He must have been wearing an old-timey mercury hat all this time, and now that he's wearing it less, his mystery disease is dissipating!

Almost smelled toast and had an aneurysm when he did his little skiddleleedee-doo-bop at the end of those scenes. 

Edited by jsbt
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Diane is horrible. Nina should have slapped her. 

She wants to talk about Nina's life? Like half of it in a coma missing out on children taken from her? 

Nina should just sign the paper. Let him go because he'll forgive Michael and Carly in minutes but Nina must pay for something he didn't even do to Sonny.  

1000 hours community service?  Charlotte has to pay more than adults?   Robert let's guilty adults go free but Charlotte has to pay.  

Valentine should go to trial.  Why is Sonny free from almost killing Cyrus? It's ok for others to commit crimes. 

Curtis finally tells Portia the truth about working with Selina.  

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Valentine should go to trial.

Go to trial for what? I think I’ve forgotten what he did other than not telling Anna about Charlotte

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, DanaK said:

Go to trial for what? I think I’ve forgotten what he did other than not telling Anna about Charlotte

He knew Charlotte was stalking Anna for months and didn’t say a word. Not to Anna or even to Charlotte. But I still think Charlotte got off easy. So what if she has to do community service? It’ll look good on her college applications and maybe teach her about the value of respecting others. Maybe she should be assigned to clean graffiti off walls

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

He knew Charlotte was stalking Anna for months and didn’t say a word. Not to Anna or even to Charlotte. But I still think Charlotte got off easy. So what if she has to do community service? It’ll look good on her college applications and maybe teach her about the value of respecting others. Maybe she should be assigned to clean graffiti off walls

Her grandmother is the mayor. I am sure that Laura will be able to find her something that would actually be character building. As I said earlier, Charlotte could do a simple 10 hour a week and be done in 2 years. If she did 20-30 hours a week during the summer, it would 18 months only.

Charlotte was stalking/mindfucking with Anna for months, lied about it, manipulated her loved ones to hide what she was doing and when finally confronted about it, she made the excuses that it was Anna's fault and Charlotte was trying to protect Valentin and their family. 

Has Charlotte even apologized to Anna for what she has done to her?

• Like 3
(edited)

Charlotte was under mind control from Victor, but she is a minor who has to do 3 years probation plus community service?

Esme got nothing, Liz kidnapping pregnant woman got nothing but a promotion, Carly and all her crimes, Sonny, the town of mobsters. Lets have the child be the most punished? Great writing.

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 9

Yes the criminals get no jail time or community service. If they arrested Diane gets them out of jail. Elizabeth had glowing letters about her reputation as a caring nurse. 

• Like 2

So Anna, Dante,  and Jordan all had issues John and the Feds not wanting to share and work together and what do they do when the Feds start working with them? They work on a plan to get information before the Feds and discuss the case with unauthorized personnel.

Yeah can’t stand Diane’s smugness. Really annoyed that Finn was cleared but Diane didn’t really lose. I really wanted her to suffer a humbling loss.

• Like 11

@Artsda you’re right that adult criminals get no real punishment on GH but that doesn’t mean Charlotte should get a free pass. Yes she was under Victor’s influence but she continued to deny she was responsible and when she did she blamed Anna. Said Anna intentionally shot her. She’s s troubled girl who needs help. She has been since long before Victor got his hooks in her. I see nothing wrong with the sentence Robert imposed 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
10 hours ago, Sake614 said:

But I still think Charlotte got off easy. So what if she has to do community service? It’ll look good on her college applications

Is court-ordered community service a plus?

I think therapy is the better option for Charlotte; she should be going at least two times a week and to some sort of specialized program. But it's all about Robert being a big meanie for insisting Charlotte face some sort of consequences for her actions. Ugh. Another idiotic story we have to slog through.

• Like 4

Her record will be sealed so it will just show up as community service. And ITA about therapy. That’s why Robert said she had to see a court-ordered psychiatrist. But Charlotte is such a special little snowflake that ANY punishment is wrong. 🙄

• Like 3
4 hours ago, ljr said:

Yes the criminals get no jail time or community service. If they arrested Diane gets them out of jail. Elizabeth had glowing letters about her reputation as a caring nurse. 

It does seem out of whack with what the grownups get, but maybe, just maybe, this would help Charlotte develop her character sufficiently that she never needs to hire Diane to get her out of further crimes. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
17 hours ago, JMO said:

I did think 1000 hours of community service for a 14 year old was a bit much

Well, Valentin just shrugged off that time that Charlotte put a snake in Ava's purse, so maybe actual consequences are what this kid needs.

• Like 5

Diane acts like she’s Sonny jilted ex when she goes off like that. I know she’s been friends with Alexis for a long time but I don’t recall her being close to Sonny/Carly until fairly recently. Her big thing for most of her run was that she didn’t care about any of these people outside of their billable hours. I’ve always found her to be a bit of caricature but they’ve really ramped up her being a smug asshole and passing judgment on everyone despite representing the worst of the worst and allowing them to continue committing crimes. 

• Like 9
21 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Her big thing for most of her run was that she didn’t care about any of these people outside of their billable hours.

She got a fair amount of heat about that when it was her main characteristic, but it never bothered me. Why should she care about these garbage people otherwise? I kind of appreciated that she was in it for the money. She's a mob attorney—there aren't too many other upsides.

But now she's an unbearably smug scold.

• Like 8
12 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

She got a fair amount of heat about that when it was her main characteristic, but it never bothered me. Why should she care about these garbage people otherwise? I kind of appreciated that she was in it for the money. She's a mob attorney—there aren't too many other upsides.

But now she's an unbearably smug scold.

I always found it realistic. There’s definitely a subset of lawyers who are solely motivated by money and see getting off their scummiest clients to be nothing more than a challenge. Im sure those are exactly the types that career criminals with huge pocketbooks would hire. I doubt most of those lawyers are friends with their clients. They know they’re trash and morally corrupt. It really doesn’t make sense to change that about Diane at this late date. Unlike most of the town’s current and previous lawyers, she didn’t have a bunch of relatives and exes running around, which makes things way more messy

• Like 6

When Diane first came on that was the hook for the character that made her a bit of a fan favorite - she was sort of gleefully amoral. Then they did too much with her (the Max/Diane saga, ugh) and now I barely tolerate her presence. But the scenes upon scenes with her hectoring Scorpio about going after Sonny and now this are nauseating, as have been scenes in the past where Diane would alternately piss and moan about the evils of Sonny. Because Diane has never failed to gloat about her victories for the mob, then or now.

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
14 hours ago, Artsda said:

Esme got nothing, Liz kidnapping pregnant woman got nothing 

Esme went to Pentonville. She got out because Spencer's friends decided to drop the charges "for now" so that baby Ace could have a real home instead of being in prison with his mother. Liz didn't kidnap anyone. Nikolas held Esme as a prisoner at Wyndemere and Elizabeth discovered her, at which point Nikolas begged/manipulated her into keeping his secret and providing medical care. Elizabeth is at best, an accessory after the fact. She went to the PCPD and made a statement about her actions when it seemed like Nikolas had run away as a fugitive. The only other person who eventually knew what Nikolas did with Esme was Ava. 

ITA about Carly and Sonny. 

• Like 2

I know they had their fans but I hated Maxie/Spinelli during their original run so I’m not looking forward to part 2. It always came off like that “nice guy” trope to me and I was already low keyed annoyed by the fact that they had every YA guy that the show remotely cared about automatically designated to JMB’s Lulu while Maxie got the glorified dayplayers (which tbh I think Spinelli would have been as well if BA didn’t become instant bffs with SBu)

• Like 5
  • Applause 2

Very happy to see Ms. Wu back. Contrary to Sonny though, I don’t see her being taken in by a leaker and her finding out at the same time as Sonny seems far fetched, but who knows with this show.

10 to 1 Nina will be writing the gossip column under a pseudonym. Sigh…

• Like 3
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I know they had their fans but I hated Maxie/Spinelli during their original run so I’m not looking forward to part 2. It always came off like that “nice guy” trope to me and I was already low keyed annoyed by the fact that they had every YA guy that the show remotely cared about automatically designated to JMB’s Lulu while Maxie got the glorified dayplayers (which tbh I think Spinelli would have been as well if BA didn’t become instant bffs with SBu)

nice guy trope? what do you mean?

Today on Paraphrase Hospital......

Nina:  Hey, what do you think about gossip columns

Alexis: Hate 'em

Nina:  Ok, so the gossip columnists start on Monday.  Good talk

Spinelli:  I have feelings for Maxie, and they're not just in my pants

Cody:  You should totally ask her out to the school dance

Sasha:  Did you get my note to meet under the bleachers after Geography class?

Maxie:  Nope, too busy thinking Spinelli is dreamy.  

Selena  Why is Curtis the one to tell me about people shooting at mob bosses?

Me:  What?  When did that happen?  

Sonny:  Uhm, mumble, moll in my organization, mumble

Selena  Yes, I was attacked as well

Me:  What?  When the hell did that happen?  I have got to subscribe to offscreen GH

Sonny:  Let me beat him up for you.  

Brook Lynn:  You don't have a man in your life and according to these 21st century writers, all wimmins must have man.

Tracy:  gregory's kinda cute, maybe I'll ask him to the wedding that he's already going to as the father of the groom

Gregory:  You wanna go to the wedding?

Alexis:  Cool beans

Gregory: Oh Tracy, did you want to ask me something? 

Tracy:  Nope, just gonna go over here and mend my broken heart

Drew:  This issue of Crimson that was released in less than 2 weeks is the bestest best that ever bested.

Carly:  I should probably thank every human that works for me since they likely did everything since I know nothing

NIna (swans in):  So, I'm publisher of The Invader now so there will be articles about douchebags who fire their top employees to put their side pieces in the position.  Don't crap your pants now.  Ta ta

*I got such a hearty chuckle at the eye roll Cynthia threw when NIna first walks in and finds them hugging.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

It's so aggravating that they're acting as if Carly had anything to do with the current issue of Crimson. It would have already been at the printer—or nearly there—when Drew kicked Nina off the staff. Gah.

Why would Trina think Dex's leaving had anything to do with their friendship? That's one of the dumbest things I've heard.

Sonny was in prime asshole mode today. I hate it when he is so dismissive of everyone and has those idiotic playground-level comebacks. He sounds ridiculous, not like the tough guy I'm sure the show (and Mo) think they're selling. 

Traitor in the ranks or no, Ms. Wu still needed to hear ASAP that someone is going after mob bosses.

Big fat NO to any rekindling of a Maxie/Spin romance.

Alexis's idea of a gossip column is wildly out of date. Debutantes?

1 minute ago, perkie1968 said:

*I got such a hearty chuckle at the eye roll Cynthia threw when NIna first walks in and finds them hugging. 

Same. I wonder if that was scripted.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I’ll be shocked if that Invader changes aren’t a setup for Alexis to leave and get try to get her law license back and have Nina takeover as editor. Shawn couldn’t have been that hands on of a publisher if he had other media outlets and a nonprofit so I’m sure she can do both. If that’s the case, I kinda don’t mind it. The show will forget Crimson exists again once Carly quits after dumping Drew and this gets Nina out from under Drew and Michael. Practically everyone hates Nina anyway so at least she has an outlet to talk shit about them in return. 

• Like 7
(edited)
16 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I’ll be shocked if that Invader changes aren’t a setup for Alexis to leave and get try to get her law license back and have Nina takeover as editor. 

It would not shock me, since Patrick Mulcahey is on record as having adored writing for NLG at both GH and Santa Barbara and almost certainly did a ton of Alexis' best courtroom work back before she compromised herself utterly for Sonny and Jason in the 2000s. (Not that Alexis hasn't always been shady to a degree as a Cassadine, but she used to have a better class of duplicity.)

I will miss Alexis at the paper if she does go. I think it's been a surprisingly interesting new outlet for her, and I never thought it would work. I'm admittedly amazed no one brings up Kate/Connie much re: Crimson - no tenure since OG Kate's has been really notable to me, certainly not those Kids' First Photoshop scrapbooks Stafford's and probably Watros' Nina used to put out with Ava on the cover or whatever.

1 minute ago, ciarra said:

So Nina is going to use her new post as a weapon?

This seems to only be clickbait spec. I don't understand these dumb sites. Most of them print nothing credible.

Edited by jsbt
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3
58 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Today on Paraphrase Hospital......

Nina:  Hey, what do you think about gossip columns

Alexis: Hate 'em

Nina:  Ok, so the gossip columnists start on Monday.  Good talk

Spinelli:  I have feelings for Maxie, and they're not just in my pants

Cody:  You should totally ask her out to the school dance

Sasha:  Did you get my note to meet under the bleachers after Geography class?

Maxie:  Nope, too busy thinking Spinelli is dreamy.  

Selena  Why is Curtis the one to tell me about people shooting at mob bosses?

Me:  What?  When did that happen?  

Sonny:  Uhm, mumble, moll in my organization, mumble

Selena  Yes, I was attacked as well

Me:  What?  When the hell did that happen?  I have got to subscribe to offscreen GH

Sonny:  Let me beat him up for you.  

Brook Lynn:  You don't have a man in your life and according to these 21st century writers, all wimmins must have man.

Tracy:  gregory's kinda cute, maybe I'll ask him to the wedding that he's already going to as the father of the groom

Gregory:  You wanna go to the wedding?

Alexis:  Cool beans

Gregory: Oh Tracy, did you want to ask me something? 

Tracy:  Nope, just gonna go over here and mend my broken heart

Drew:  This issue of Crimson that was released in less than 2 weeks is the bestest best that ever bested.

Carly:  I should probably thank every human that works for me since they likely did everything since I know nothing

NIna (swans in):  So, I'm publisher of The Invader now so there will be articles about douchebags who fire their top employees to put their side pieces in the position.  Don't crap your pants now.  Ta ta

This is BRILLIANT!  I humbly beg of you to do these daily. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Whatever they’re doing with Alexis/Gregory/Tracy is weird. I can’t call it a triangle because Alexis isn’t interested in him romantically but Tracy seems to be now. We know he’s dying and soon since Finn said the past Christmas was likely his last and BL/Chase are getting married quickly so he can attend. Tracy just spent 2 years grieving Luke so why would I want them to pair her with someone who doesn’t have much time left? 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

That sad issue of Crimson looked to be 10 pages thick at best, so maybe Carly did manage it. 😁 And why is Sasha acting like that was the first time she's seen her Crimson spread when people all over town have a copy already.

Ava sneering at Selina like she is the woman of the house turned my stomach. And at this point, they should just always have Sonny be holding some papers he's looking at or his phone so Mo can read off it.   

• Like 3

PS. I hope to god Jason is not going to show up having rescued Morgan and brought him home to Carly, ala Lucky with Jake.  I would rather Morgan be behind the shootings cuz he hates the mob and the mob almost cost him his life!

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
4 hours ago, TVbitch said:

That sad issue of Crimson looked to be 10 pages thick at best, so maybe Carly did manage it. 😁

LOL, was the entire magazine the Deception ad?  It looked like a high school 'magazine.' 

I did love how angry Drew immediately got after Nina, who kept her cool, left.  Though, again, Carly calling anyone else a monster...how does lightning not immediately take her out? 

• Like 4
  • Applause 7
(edited)

tbqh any issue of Crimson I have seen since Stafford's Nina first began running it has always looked like a kid's summer camp idea of a magazine. The prop department's poor crafting skills with this publication is not a new development lol.

Edited by jsbt
  • Like 1

I don't understand why nina wants to have a gossip column. Who's going to read it?

She should have started a competing magazine. She could have made one online.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, TVbitch said:

PS. I hope to god Jason is not going to show up having rescued Morgan and brought him home to Carly, ala Lucky with Jake.  I would rather Morgan be behind the shootings cuz he hates the mob and the mob almost cost him his life!

I wondered if the exposition about Morgan and Olivia Jerome meant that Morgan is the mystery assassin. He has to be returning in some way; he’s been mentioned too often lately for it to be a coincidence. And why dredge up Olivia for no reason? But if Morgan is behind the shootings, I can only hope that his next target is Jason.

15 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Why would Trina think Dex's leaving had anything to do with their friendship? That's one of the dumbest things I've heard.

I think Joss was telling Trina that the reason she couldn’t say why Dex left had nothing to do with their friendship (i.e. it’s not because Joss doesn’t trust Trina), not that the friendship was the cause for his leaving. It was a little clumsily worded, but thats just Joss.

• Like 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, ljr said:

I don't understand why nina wants to have a gossip column. Who's going to read it?

The same people who read gossip magazines will read it. But if PC was a real place, no one would give a flying fig about Drew and Carly. But it's not, so you know readers will be giving Carly and Drew the side eye and whispering behind their backs.

I wonder if they're going to retcon Gregory's ALS diagnosis. Otherwise, this stuff with Alexis and Tracy doesn't make a ton of sense, imo. There was a story a few months ago about a guy who was diagnosed with ALS, which runs in his family, both his father and brother died from it. I think that 2 separate doctors told him he had ALS. The disease was advancing quickly, he even started walking with a cane. He went to the neurologist to discuss his end of life care because he was told he had 6 months at the most. Neurologist did all sorts of tests and told him he was misdiagnosed. He went to 6 more doctors who told him he was misdiagnosed. Turns out it was neuropathy (nerve damage) caused his diabetes. 

That said, I think that Gregory and Tracy make a very handsome couple.

So all the mob organizations have a mole now?

Carly should really hold a mirror up to her face when she talks about Nina. You know what would have been a way to not antagonize Nina, Carly? Letting her keep her job at Crimson. A job you were more than willing to take to punish her for doing the right thing. Hey, maybe Nina should write about how Finn was sued by a woman whose husband died of cancer because he wouldn't get treatment because what happened with Aurora made him lose his money. A serious article about how what Carly did was not a victimless crime.

In for a penny, in for a pound. If you're going to be the town pariah for reporting a crime, be a proper town pariah and get your pound of flesh. I'm rooting for you, girl!!

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 8
  • Applause 10
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:
17 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I think Joss was telling Trina that the reason she couldn’t say why Dex left had nothing to do with their friendship (i.e. it’s not because Joss doesn’t trust Trina), not that the friendship was the cause for his leaving. It was a little clumsily worded, but thats just Joss.

Oh, that makes much more sense. Thanks, @30 Helens.

• Like 1