Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Joss was invited to join an Organic Chemistry study group on move-in day and said she would think about it.  I believe it was a thinly veiled attempt by what's-his-name (Mo's kid) to chat her up and to show the difference between a college guy (Little Mo) and a guy (Dex) who is literally in a dead-end job.

Thanks for the correction. Tbh, I barely pay attention to their scenes because they always seem like random dialogue as a prelude to having sex so I probably missed some lines. I’m curious if they’ll actually go there with Joss and Dex’s lives being on different paths. It would make perfect sense but they’ve been so drama adverse with that pairing that I’ll be surprised. 

Maybe Spencer wouldn't have come off so bad to me if this episode wasn't just after him telling her to drop out she didn't need a piece of paper and force the gallery job he could get her.  Then next time he's with her it's more leave now, forget your paper you can do it later.  All his wants and needs are above her education and career goals. 

Joss did say she's think about the study group on move in day, but Mo's son was first trying to make moves.  Dex was at least helping her move into dorms and encourage her education which is opposite of what they have Spencer doing. 

• Like 4
30 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I’m curious if they’ll actually go there with Joss and Dex’s lives being on different paths.

Joss has whined that Dex is always running off because he has to work, but that's been it.

25 minutes ago, Artsda said:

All his wants and needs are above her education and career goals. 

That's what annoyed me as well. "I'm ready; let's go!" I didn't appreciate Spencer telling Trina what her work process was. So what? That doesn't mean he's the one to decide if her paper is ready. Ugh.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Artsda said:

Joss did say she's think about the study group on move in day, but Mo's son was first trying to make moves.  Dex was at least helping her move into dorms and encourage her education which is opposite of what they have Spencer doing. 

I hate to defend Joss, but since her first interaction w/ Mo's son was an unpleasant one, she has a reason, if Carly or Trina ever asks (since she's basically friendless), as to why she didn't immediately accept. 

But the real problem (IMO) is someone's fixation on casting Mo's son. A day player should have been the one to  ask her about the study group, and it also would have been a way to introduce someone new into that age group. 

Edited by rur
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
18 hours ago, ciarra said:

guy (Dex) who is literally in a dead-end job.

He is living a life of crime in this potemkin village.  This week the mob boss provides sage advice to a former spy and has the local DA provide guidance on how his ex-wife's beau might lesson his sentence.

• Like 3

Just caught up this past week.  

Agree with the above that the scenes on Friday (?) felt like a preview of a Kristina/Blaze pairing.  Or maybe Blaze ends up as a celebrity supporter of the Corinthos/Davis Center.  Either way, another fellow performer that Kate Mansi has chemistry with.

What was the point of the hospital scenes about Gregory’s doctor?  Don’t get me wrong, more hospital scenes >> “Pikeman,” (take a drink) but I guess it was a PSA for “if you have a serious or terminal disease, get a second opinion”?

The Sam/Willow scenes were UCG.  Willow: “what’s going on with Sasha?”; Sam: “I can’t tell you that but can you violate HIPAA and hospital policy during your first ten minutes back on the job?” Willow: (starts typing before Sam finishes her line)

And on an extremely shallow note, CM has a killer physique.  He’s 54.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, mbluecpa said:

What was the point of the hospital scenes about Gregory’s doctor?  Don’t get me wrong, more hospital scenes >> “Pikeman,” (take a drink) but I guess it was a PSA for “if you have a serious or terminal disease, get a second opinion”?

I thought that it was to show how good Liz and Finn are together; she makes an assumption and he goes along with it no questions asked. It wasn't a second opinion because the doctor is very good at diagnosing and everyone accepted the diagnosis without question.

I also got the impression that Gregory is feeling guilty about having this illness and how it will affect his sons so he's going to let Finn do whatever he wants but that may just be me.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

I also got the impression that Gregory is feeling guilty about having this illness and how it will affect his sons so he's going to let Finn do whatever he wants but that may just be me

I think you are absolutely right. He seems to be trying to atone for the pain it will cause them all, so is letting Finn do what he thinks might help. I am not sure whether changing doctors is a good thing, but one who treats the whole patient is better than one for whom the patient is just a case.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 9/23/2023 at 9:01 AM, CeChase said:

I was thinking that Molly's death

I’m in. I don’t even need an end to that sentence. Molly is insufferable. 

I didn’t really see any romantic sparks between Kristina and Blaze, I just thought they were setting up a nice female friendship. But then I remembered this show doesn’t do female friendships, so romance it is.

“Anna, Charlotte caused the damage to your room. She’s clearly troubled and I’m going to get her some help, but I just want to let you know so you’re not needlessly frightened.” 
”That horrible brat, I’m going to call the police and have her committed to a juvenile psych ward right now!”… is something Anna would never say. She’d be hurt and dismayed, of course, but she’d be on the side of getting Charlotte some help. If the show wants Valentin to lie to her, they should start by giving him a reason. Otherwise, it’s just contrived stupidity.

Also, I always knew Charlotte was a little creepy. 

I’m wondering if the search for a new doctor is leading to the revelation that Gregory was misdiagnosed. That he has something with similar symptoms but not fatal, and his good friend Tracy can fund the cure. I guess it depends on how popular the character has become.

I’m very tired of the contrast between dutiful virginal Trina and woman-of-the-world Joss. Especially when Joss gives her advice like a wiser older sister. They’re the same age, with similar life experiences. Stop infantalizing Trina, Show, and stop treating Joss like she’s a mature woman. She’s the same brat she always was, just taller and more entitled.

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I didn’t really see any romantic sparks between Kristina and Blaze, I just thought they were setting up a nice female friendship. But then I remembered this show doesn’t do female friendships, so romance it is.

I think there are some female friendships there. Let's see how many I get wrong. Maxie was friends with Lucy and Brook Lynn, they are out now but she is still friends with Sasha? Felicia is friends with Anna and Holly. Alexis and Diane seem to get on well. Nina and Ava? It would be nice if Kristina and Blaze became good friends. I agree that Anna would not want Charlotte in front of a firing squad, but would want to help her, so who knows why Valentin is lying to her.

It would be interesting to learn that Gregory was misdiagnosed but depending on what it might be, with the neuro deterioration already in place, I don't know what other diagnosis would be so much better. We will see! I do wonder, now that Tracy knows, what she might be able to do to help, and will Gregory's pride allow it?

• Like 3
15 hours ago, susannah said:

He seems to be trying to atone for the pain it will cause them all, so is letting Finn do what he thinks might help.

Glad that Chase Sr. seems to be gelling with his scene sharers (and he has some fun ones to work with) recently.  I enjoyed watching the actor in other roles so I was puzzled why he didn't seem to fit in (pacing/writing) but when he was provided with this plot (ALS) - he seems to have stepped up his game. 

I am in awe of the patience that Chase Sr. always seems to have.  No profanities/tears/feeling sorry for himself/feeling scared - etc.   His SOP is to be in a 'servile' position because he will be a burden but we never seem to see him alone.  ALS must be a bear to deal with psychologically so hopefully he can hook up with Kevin. Best case scenario - ALS was misdiagnosed and the cast has a solid older male actor that will not be with no ties (fingers are crossed) to the mob.  

I am not a fan of the music plot but am pleased that Kristina is going to be in that plot.  Kate M. has been the first new actress in a decade in that age group that this viewer has enjoyed watching in just about every scene.  

Anyone else notice Willow's sudden fake smile to Deana when she was almost caught snooping.  That was a Carly-level fake smile. 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, rur said:

Today:

Sonny: Drew's a smart guy.  . . . 

Me (yelling at the TV): You wouldn't think so if you saw all the stupid crap he's been doing since he walked into Pentonville. Since he came back.

Fixed that for you.

It's lovely that the mother of Drew's child doesn't even seem to know that her ex in the hospital about to go into surgery to try and save his life. 

For my money, Drew getting thrashed probably had to do with Pikeman.

Valentin buying a house to reward Charlotte for her behavior instead of trying to get her help is A+ parenting. 

I'm assuming the tarot cards came from Victor.

Portia is just a nightmare. Let Curtis deal with Sonny however he sees fit. Stop trying to fight his battles for him.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

So I’m assuming Portia is in the dark about Curtis being in business with Mrs. Wu. I’m not sure how considering her poker games don’t seem to be a closely guarded secret but she’s acting like Curtis is on the up and up himself when he’s as dirty as the rest 

• Applause 1
  • Love 2

I don't want Gregory to be misdiagnosed. It's such a copout, and I'm sick of the course of a story changing because the show decides it likes the actor more than anticipated.

"I'm here to see my daughter." "Yeah? You meeting her here?" Hee. Nice one, Kristina. Snarky Kristina has always been my favorite Kristina.

So gross that Molly was so reluctant for Molly to hear about the pregnancy. It's equally gross that Alexis continues to make excuses for Molly's behavior. 

LOL at Sonny yelling at Dex for Drew getting beat up. It's not as if Dex stood by and watched. If GH were a more interesting show, this would be another indication that Sonny's influence was waning, and maybe it's time for him to pass the mantle or something. But GH is not a more interesting show. Or even an interesting one.

The design in the new house is very cold. I hope Valentin redecorates. Doesn't anyone like color anymore? Also, Val, don't pat yourself on the back just yet about Charlotte. She hasn't heard that Anna will be living there too.

We've already had the crazy-girlfriend story with Spencer and Esmé, and now we're getting it with Jake and Charlotte. Oh, Show. And Jake's reaction to Drew getting beaten up seemed a bit extra.

7 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I'm assuming the tarot cards came from Victor.

I applaud his dedication to playing the long game.

3 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Portia is just a nightmare. Let Curtis deal with Sonny however he sees fit. Stop trying to fight his battles for him.

She really is. I had to laugh when she saw Sonny and ostentatiously flounced out of GH with Curtis, though. Grow up, you twit.

• Like 4

I kinda prefer Nina/Valentin to Valentin/Anna. I didn’t pay much attention to them once CW took over the role because they were already set to blow up with Valentin’s lie about Sasha looming and Jax was already waiting in the wings but they have decent chemistry and I don’t really buy Valentin’s crime fighter/superspy persona that they are laying on thick since he’s been with Anna. I don’t think it’s JPS’ wheelhouse. I think he thrives more playing a schemer, in family scenes and comedic scenes. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Jake's reaction to Drew getting beaten up seemed a bit extra.

I think it made sense given their history. BM’s Jason and Drew was very close to Jake and they shared a lot of scenes together. It’s only jarring because CM’s Drew completely ignored his actual daughter to serve as Carly’s lapdog so I can’t see him acknowledging Jake’s existence if they happened to show up im the same restaurant never mind still be close. They completely decimated Drew’s character and every relationship he had. He’s Jason’s 2.0 in that regard 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
39 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

They completely decimated Drew’s character and every relationship he had. He’s Jason’s 2.0 in that regard 

The only way they could pair him with Carly was to decimate the character and all his relationships.

BM's Drew loved his kids and his family fiercely and he had no use for Sonny or Carly. He was done with them after they tossed him to the curb when Jason returned.

• Like 4
  • Applause 5

So Kristina is not only manager at Charly's, she builing the Corinthos-Davis House, running the Board and doing fundraising (the latter is no easy feat). Molly who?

Speaking of Molly, I didn't tell anyone beyond family that I was pregnant until past 5 months and sure that it was going to be okay. I'm just waiting for Tolly's pregnancy to hit the problem.

I got the impression that Drew's beating was arranged by Cyrus.

Why is Drew's doctor giving his medical details to Carly? She's not family. Oh, right, it's Carly.

Valentin was a drip for her when he was with MS's Nina so I was glad when they broke up but he really seems to be making a botch of his relationship with Anna and Charlotte.

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

She really is. This is what she did with Trina too, micromanaged and made decisions for her.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't want Gregory to be misdiagnosed. It's such a copout,

And I think unfair to people who have ALS or are related to someone with ALS who can't look for any miracle in their lives.

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

If GH were a more interesting show, this would be another indication that Sonny's influence was waning, and maybe it's time for him to pass the mantle or something.

Interestingly, in the last scene with Anna, Sonny said that he's been examining his life and wonders if it's time for a change now. So we'll see.

Although more likely that when Sonny finds out that Nina contacted the SEC, he'll go right back to Carly and his mob life.

15 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Why is Drew's doctor giving his medical details to Carly? She's not family. Oh, right, it's Carly.

That was my reaction. She's not his next of kin, she's not his wife. She's his 5 minute girlfriend.

At best Monica is his next of kin because she's his mother. At worst, it's Sam. 

This is all about Carly and Nina clutching her pearls in the corner.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

They made a point of saying Drew had put down Carly as his next of kin. Because of course she is. Monica who? Sam who?

• Like 4

Emergency contact, not next of kin. Monica is at a conference in berlin. But since when do doctors provide updates to emergency contacts? Or did he make her his proxy too?

is anyone going to notify Sam? You know, the mother of his child?

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

Days like today are why I’ll never get over my Carly hate. There is absolutely no way Carly deserves to lash out at and blame multiple people over what happened to Drew and simultaneously Liz have pat her on the head and say what happened wasn’t her fault at all. Newsflash, Carly made the decision to commit insider trading, Drew made the decision to take the fall for her and be the worst spy in the world for Sonny while in prison. 

I don’t care for Sonny but he’s not at fault for not being able to protect someone who loves claiming he can handle things and is putting a giant target on his back. It’s not Nina’s fault for turning them in for a legit crime. They even had Carly call Ava over to yell at her and she barely knows anything about this. Is she ever going to grow the fuck up and stop blaming others for her (and Drew’s) sheer stupidity? 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 8
53 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

They made a point of saying Drew had put down Carly as his next of kin. Because of course she is. Monica who? Sam who?

I cannot express just how absolutely gross this writing is.

Just fucking die, Drew.

34 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Is she ever going to grow the fuck up and stop blaming others for her (and Drew’s) sheer stupidity? 

LOL. Nope. Growing up implies that she'd have to take responsibility for her actions, something that is beneath Carly.

Better to go into attack mode than acknowledge her wrongdoings.

• Like 4
  • Applause 6

Portia is a meddlesome, overbearing witch! I hated how she wheeled Curtis away from Sonny. You’re not his momma, Portia. If he wants to talk to Sonny, he can! I sincerely hope we learn that Curtis is the reason he was shot because I’m sick of Portia blaming Anna and Sonny. She’s beyond annoying. You know it’s bad when you can’t sympathize with a woman whose husband has been shot and paralyzed! 

So, I guess parents extraordinaire Valentin and Nina don’t plan on asking Charlotte about about what she was doing in Anna’s room . . . . ok! That’s a way to address this situation I guess! 

GH does medical stories so poorly and drags them out so long that I would be happy for Gregory to have a misdiagnosis. It’s not like this story will be well told anyway. 

• Like 7
44 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Oh, my mistake. Not that it really matters, since we know Drew won't die. Alas.

We can dream 🤣 maybe when Chris and Dan get back they’ll be so pissed th story wrapped up with It them, they’ll kill him out of spite. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

I really really dislike Portia, but Molly and Alexis have pushed the loathe-o-meter over the top. After everything Molly has done and said to Kristina, Alexis has the nerve to come to her and tell her to give Molly a pass for it, and it is all on Kristina to be nice, since Molly and TJ are going to have a BABY, though she couldn't even tell K herself. I think that kind of obsession is emotionally unhealthy, and the way she treats Kristina should not be allowed by Alexis, let alone coddled. They treat Molly like the baby is going to be the Second Coming.

A co winner for the Great Parenting award is Valentin, who after seeing what his daughter had done to Anna's things, decided that the best plan of action would be to buy a house, and then tell her Anna might move in with them. Anna would have to be insane to be anywhere near Charlotte, but I digress. I am waiting for tomorrow's show to see whether Charlotte's head spins around or explodes at that news. I also think the tarot cards are from Victor.

Does anyone think Valentin burned Anna's house to push her into moving in with them?

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, lala2 said:

Portia is a meddlesome, overbearing witch! I hated how she wheeled Curtis away from Sonny. You’re not his momma, Portia. If he wants to talk to Sonny, he can! I sincerely hope we learn that Curtis is the reason he was shot because I’m sick of Portia blaming Anna and Sonny. She’s beyond annoying. You know it’s bad when you can’t sympathize with a woman whose husband has been shot and paralyzed! 

I hope Curtis was the target too so Portia can choke on her words.   Has anyone speculated that Ms. Wu had Curtis shot so she could take over the club?  That may too simple an explanation, but I like it all the same.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3

Hard to pick the worst asshole today--SO MANY CHOICES--but, in cases like this I go with the default answer: Carly. 

"Drew might die because someone turned us in for what we did and a power hungry judge sentenced him harshly."  So, for Carly, that whole middle sentence, "what we did," has nothing to do with Drew's predicament.  It's all Whistleblower, Judge, and I guess Sonny's fault for not 'protecting' him.  The dude we're continually told is "smart" and a "former Navy Seal" needs to be placed in bubble wrap for Carly to be happy.  Oh, and looks like tomorrow she lights into Ava, who did NOTHING in this scenario.  Get bent, Carly.

Then of course there was Molly, who did that cringey "ugh, I can't believe I told my mother it was OK for her to tell Kristina about our surrogate being pregnant" implication, while she practically announced it over the hospital intercom system.  Can't wait for this to go south, though somehow I guess that will be Kristina's fault, too...

Right, Alexis?  Since you seem intent on making this fight be equally Molly and Kristina's fault.

Then there's Valentin, who I'm sure will next buy Charlotte something else extravegent instead of confronting her with what she did...which I guess is now some sort of hypnosis?  Oy.

ETA: Forgot to mention Portia, who is now micromanaging Curtis's life the same way she's trying to Trina's.  And then acts like Anna should be grateful to her for acknowledging she isn't the worst person in the world (just top ten).

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1

So Carly needs to blame Sonny and now Ava? Then she scream at Nina for getting off the elevator like she can't go to the hospital?  Drew and Carly did the crime, let them pay.  He's in jail because of his choices. 

Has Jake shared a scene with CMs Drew? That reaction did not go with how much Drew doesn't care about him or Scout even. Drew 2.0 only cares about Carly and Michael.   

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
12 hours ago, lala2 said:

Preach. She's always annoyed me. Other than her love for Trina, Portia doesn't have one redeeming trait that I can see. Yet Tracy gets constantly vilified. Ugh.

ETA - Portia's semi-apology to Anna was one of the worst I've ever seen. I personally would rather have the Witch stay mad at me. Anna can be much too compassionate sometimes as with the whole Peter thing.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

Maybe Kristina will run over the surrogate with her car. 

Wasn't that the same house that Valentin had his secrit Pikeman(?) meeting, where they left the door open, and Anna, lurking in the hedges, overheard?

I wonder who is dishing up the chili at Kelly's, since Carly isn't there, overseeing.  (I tried to find a photo of a rowboat, with a guy flogging the rowers, but no luck.  You'll just have to imagine it.)

Edited by ciarra
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7

It was telling that the second or third thing out of Carly's mouth was "I know you blame me" (to Elizabeth, re: Drew's beating). That's what she would do in Elizabeth's position. She always has to find someone to make into a convenient punching bag (verbal or otherwise) in situations like this one, even if their responsibility is indirect by two or three levels. Recall how she went off on Britt a while back, because if Jason hadn't gone overseas to help Britt, he'd still be alive, etc.

She should know by now that Elizabeth, for all her own faults, is a better person than that. That was apparent as far back as their conversation when the Dylan Cash Michael was shot.  

With regard to the whole Drew/insider trading story, I salute the show for delving into the underexplored topic of excessive punishment of wealthy white-collar criminals who plead guilty. What social-justice warriors.

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, jacourt said:

Why did Carly have to snarl at nina, what are YOU doing here?  She is the queen bitch. 

one of these days i hope Carly does this and because they are in the washroom, Nina can literally say "I need to poop. shut up."

13 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

"Drew might die because someone turned us in for what we did and a power hungry judge sentenced him harshly." 

yeah this is why I can't watch anymore. Drew might die because you two were stupid. We need Tracy to lower the boom on her. 

• Applause 3

Valentin to Charlotte: "[Anna] needs a place to live since her house burned down." He should have added "and her hotel room isn't safe". Even if he's not going to confront Charlotte

Valentin's expression as Charlotte laid out the cards made me hope that there there is something creepy about Tarot cards in the Cassadine background.

Anna to Sonny: You need to go see Carly. She's so scared for the man she loves, she needs your support."  Really Anna? What about Michael and Joss and Willow and Olivia and Sam, the ex-wife of Drew and mother of his child who you haven't told what happening to him?  Ava and Nina were the one who needed Sonny.

Carly: "Drew is too smart to be sloppy." 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Those two really have no idea of who the other is.

It took me a while to figure out how Marty is Charlotte's uncle (through Lulu and Laura).

Jake: "It feels like everyone leaves. My dad died, Franco died, Cam went away to college.."  No mention of Lucky who also left?

Jake has more right to be told how Drew is because he's actually a relative. But he got it only second hand through Liz who was told

They remembered Anna's blood cancer.

Going by the scene with Liz and Jake, Liz doesn't really take her sons to church.

Yeah, when the doctor came out to talk to Carly who has no legal reason to be told anything about Drew, I knew that he was going to be okay. Unfortunately.

Sam's banking voice was hysterical.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Really, Chase? The removal of the MetroCourt security footage outside of Anna's suite means there's a sophisticated perp involved? Nina didn't hack into the system to delete the file. I don't think she even entered a password to gain access.

Nina, you didn't put Drew in Pentonville, his own dumbass did that. FFS. The utter bullshit this show is continually shoveling us about the insider trading stuff is astounding.

LW did a good job with unhinged Carly today, I thought. The writing for Carly is ridiculous, but LW knows how to calibrate a lot of it.

MW's expressions after she saw Carly get the news from the doctor were very funny. Oh, look. Drew will make a full recovery. Who knew?

Sam's fake voice was hilariously bad.

Nice soapy cliffhanger!

1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

It took me a while to figure out how Marty is Charlotte's uncle (through Lulu and Laura).

I didn't even think of that—I just assumed Charlotte called him Uncle Marty because he'd been Valentin's lawyer for so long.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Carly is the smallest person there is, there ever was, there ever will be. Someone needs to sit her down and explain to her how crime works and how Drew decided to fall on his own sword for her. Their collective stupidity got them where they are. I don't even know what Ava is apologizing for. It's like getting bitten by a dog with rabies because you happened to be standing in its way and apologizing to it.

I wasn't expecting that Drew would die, it's still disappointing that he didn't, though.

Drew took a beating that put him within an inch of his life, was taken to the hospital, had surgery to save his dumb life, and Sam has no clue. I'm assuming they write her into the let's clear Sasha's name storyline so that she wouldn't be near that hospital.

Gladys trying to skip town might be the most Gladys thing ever. I hope Sasha doesn't kill her accidentally because that would honestly be the pits if it happened.

So I guess Charlotte painted the murder on Anna's door, set her home on fire, trashed her hotel suite. And there's Victor's voice telling her that Anna isn't who she seems to be, while Valentin stares at her like he doesn't know who this person is. Instead of confronting the issue, he's just staring at his mini sociopath. And I could give a fuck that she's being brainwashed by Victor. The writers can't even come up with something sensible for a teenager. I guess she and Jake can commiserate about how they were brainwashed into almost blowing up the Nurses' Ball and turning someone's home to kindling.

Speaking of Jake. The writers made zero effort to show him and Not!Drew connecting on screen. The only stuff I have as a reference for Jake's upset over Drew's condition is his connection with BM's Drew, when they were father and son, then when Drew told him he was his uncle, not his father. And that was years ago.

They shoved this version of Drew so far up Carly's ass that he has not been able to come up for air.

• Like 1
  • Applause 6

Did anyone else freeze Victor's letter to Charlotte? It was pretty funny, if rather redundant. I will summarize: "Dear Charlotte, your father has been pussy whipped by manipulative Anna and her so-callled charms. Personally, I don't get it. Anyhoo, your father is in danger and you must use any weapon you can against Anna."

So Sonny is questioning his life choices cuz he saw Curtis in a wheel chair. I guess Lilly and his unborn child being blown to bits or Michael being shot in the head or Morgan getting a car bomb were all in a day's work. Then Anna tearfully (of course) encourages Sonny when he says he won't give up. Um, Anna, he is a violent mob boss selling knock off shoes. Perhaps he should rethink it!  

• LOL 8