Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

I must point out that no DNA test has been done to establish Nikolas as Ace’s father so Esme doesn’t automatically have access to his money.

Plus, Nikolas shouldn’t even be listed on the birth certificate as he wasn’t present when the child was born! GH probably doesn’t care about this but birth certificates are legal documents that both parents sign! You can’t just list someone without also obtaining their signature. Dads have to sign an Acknowledgment of Paternity. 

Edited by lala2
  • Like 2
  • Useful 3
16 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Other than that they look pretty together, Sasha and Cody don't really have much chemistry.

I still don’t see romantic chemistry but the writing isn’t helping matters. Cody is written like an adult child and I can’t see Sasha wanting a real relationship with someone like that. Characters telling him he stinks and needs to take a shower and the fake snoring yesterday? Those are just the most recent incidents because they’ve been treating him like Sam/Dante 4th kid for awhile. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

I still don’t see romantic chemistry but the writing isn’t helping matters. Cody is written like an adult child and I can’t see Sasha wanting a real relationship with someone like that. Characters telling him he stinks and needs to take a shower and the fake snoring yesterday? Those are just the most recent incidents because they’ve been treating him like Sam/Dante 4th kid for awhile. 

I agree there's no romantic chemistry. I like them as friends though. Sasha certainly needs a real friend who actually pays attention to what's happening with her and cares enough to alert others that something may be wrong.

I didn't mind the 'you stink' scenes so much because it was just a bunch of friends. What I did mind was Sam literally walking him into the shower. I mean, he was already headed there. Did she bathe him too? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

This episode was so boring, it almost isn't worth commenting.

Willow wants to help Sasha. But will she have to get Michael's permission first? Why is Willow looking all stealthy accessing Sasha's medical records. She's got access.

I really like what Sam was wearing today.

Everything about the deleted security footage is Zzzzz. Nina and Valentin are stupid to think that Anna wouldn't go looking for it or that Olivia wouldn't notice that it was deleted.

Nina owns a hotel. Why is she taking Charlotte to Kelly's for breakfast? I'm sure that there is french toast on the menu at the Metro Court. They are really forcing Carly into everyone else's storylines.

Eddie thinks that because he can't finish the song for tonight, his music career is over. He can't be that stupid.

Robert leaves breakfast with Diane to give Anna a present. Is Diane finally realizing that she's about #7 on Robert's list of priorities after Holly, Anna, Robin, and the grandkids? And work of course.

• Like 8

I'm wondering if this is all headed to a temporary Nina/Valentine reunion?  Anna's probably going to find all of this out around the same time Sonny finds out Nina called the cops on his criminal ex wife.  But if so I don't believe it will be permanent, and honestly, I could watch Nina with anyone. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

They so gave Carly Kelly’s to fill her mins by giving her random scenes talking to whoever shows up there because they have nothing else to do with her now that her kids have little going on.

I don’t get Sam’s purpose in this save Sasha storyline since I think it could have all been resolved faster if Cody reported what he thought to begin with but now that Dante is aware, Sam’s involvement is moot. They already knew she was on drugs during the stabbing and can’t use illegally obtained information to charge the doctor. I think Cody’s been dumb as well but he at least got Sasha out of immediate danger. Any information Sam obtains or helps with won’t help since they are never done by the book. They should have just waited for the subpoena. Also it could all just blow up in their faces and make Cody look even more guilty since his buddies are the ones leading the charge. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

I hope Michael knows that Willow is back working at GH, heh. 

Of course Drew hasn't seen Scout, and he basically shrugs it off. He's such a crap father.

22 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Why is Willow looking all stealthy accessing Sasha's medical records. She's got access.

I think that's a HIPAA violation, as Willow has no medical reason to get Sasha's records. But HIPAA is rarely followed unless the show makes it a plot point.

24 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Robert leaves breakfast with Diane to give Anna a present.

That was astoundingly rude, especially since Robert was the one who asked Diane to breakfast in the first place. Ugh. 

• Like 8

Drew is such a dumb fuck. This guy was a Navy Seal? Please take a seat Drewfus. Useless AF.

Willow now remembers that Sasha is one of her best friends. Who are the other ones? Carly, Michael, Wiley? Wiley, Carly, Michael? Michael, Wiley, Carly? 

Coddling Charlotte is not the solution to this problem.

Hope Diane bought a clue. Everyone else will take precedence over her in Robert's life. 

I was watching a rerun of It's Always Sunny last night, and Kimberly McCullough's name popped up on screen as the director of the episode. I don't really pay attention to that stuff.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
12 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

That was astoundingly rude, especially since Robert was the one who asked Diane to breakfast in the first place. Ugh. 

Yes, but he did it to give Anna a digital frame with all of her pictures loaded on it, and they showed us a bunch of them, which as a GINORMOUS Scorpio family fan, that made me cry.  

• Like 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

I hope Michael knows that Willow is back working at GH, heh. 

Of course Drew hasn't seen Scout, and he basically shrugs it off. He's such a crap father.

I think that's a HIPAA violation, as Willow has no medical reason to get Sasha's records. But HIPAA is rarely followed unless the show makes it a plot point.

I just want to be clear I do NOT like Diane.  For many reasons.  And I never wanted her with Robert.  But the way they are writing Robert lately, it's like he's Andy Griffith on that lawyer show when he was an old man?  Not the original Andy Griffith show.  When he was a cheap old man bachelor lawyer, who was terrified when a guest star might be trying to get with him because women have cooties and he might have to spring for a cup of coffee!

Oh I'm so jealous he will drop everything for Anna!  No I'm not.  Even Diane can do better!

Edited by CeChase
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

I don’t get Sam’s purpose in this save Sasha storyline since I think it could have all been resolved faster if Cody reported what he thought to begin with but now that Dante is aware, Sam’s involvement is moot. They already knew she was on drugs during the stabbing and can’t use illegally obtained information to charge the doctor. I think Cody’s been dumb as well but he at least got Sasha out of immediate danger. Any information Sam obtains or helps with won’t help since they are never done by the book. They should have just waited for the subpoena. Also it could all just blow up in their faces and make Cody look even more guilty since his buddies are the ones leading the charge. 

Don't you know that Sam's a hero?!  A main character?!  Sasha is popular.  Cody finally saving Sasha was exciting.  Of course they're going to shoehorn Sam into that storyline.🙄

• LOL 1

Dante said that he was trying to get a subpoena for something (Sasha's bloodwork results?) but Sam just skipped to the front of the line by getting Willow to break HIPAA and look at them herself.

As a woman of a certain age myself, I understand Diane's dilemma -- other than dying Gregory and felon Cyrus, there  just aren't any available men in Port Charles. Scott has Liesl and I'm pretty sure Marshall is going to make a move on Stella. Alexis is unattached, as are vets Bobbie, Monica and Tracy.

But even so, she's got to realize that Robert is just not that into  her.

• Like 1

Willow commits a crime on her first day back! I would laugh my ass off if she got busted.

Are they gonna put Anna back with Robert and Nina back with Val? If so, I approve. That will also mean Sonny back with Carly though. 🤮 

Edited by TVbitch
Thx @susannah for catching my typo!
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

Sasha commits a crime on her first day back! I would laugh my ass off if she got busted.

Are they gonna put Anna back with Robert and Nina back with Val? If so, I approve. That will also mean Sonny back with Carly though. 🤮 

That would be Willow. It would be funny. Apparently she went to the same school of inappropriate hair style for work as Carly. Nurses need to keep their hair back as well, though I guess it doesn't matter if all you do is stand at a computer for eight minutes. I absolutely want Robert and Anna together again. Diane is starting to look a bit desperate, never an attractive look. I think Drew is going to have something bad happen to him. I think Carly belongs with Sonny. She knows the business and is tough like Sonny. Nina is clueless. I also think coddling Charlotte is a mistake. Better to have a come to Jesus meeting with her and get to the bottom of what she is involved in.

• Like 3

Although it was lovely to see all the pictures of Anna and her loved ones…why? 

Is Finola celebrating a GH anniversary? She was so emotional, which seems to happen often lately.

As we’ve recently seen, we never know what goes on in actors’ lives, I hope all is ok. 

I only caught the second half so I didn’t realize Robert acted like such a douche. Sheesh.

Not a fan of Drew in the least, but the previews included a view of his back in the shower and oh, my. I won’t be skipping that part tomorrow. 😉

• LOL 3

Valentine and Nina skulking around and not being up front with Anna, Olivia, Dante, etc is so pointless. And Valentine certainly doesn't need to waste time tracking down the evidence. She's a preteen -- she'll crack like an egg when asked by a couple of super spies whether she also set the fire. And it's not like Anna's going to execute her.

Do we think Ava is going to sell Windemere to Valentine? 

Nice to see Scotty yesterday! Kin always melodramatically announces when he's been "let go" from GH, so I no longer get upset when he does that, not surprised to see him pop back up, like yesterday.

• Like 4

I enjoyed yesterday's scenes with Felicia/Mac/Lucy/Scott/Maxie/James.  It felt like a relatively normal interaction among friends, rather than the more intense one-on-one conversations that seem to be the norm lately, yet it still managed to advance the plot. 

Today, it was Anna and Robert.  I don't need them to be in a romance.  I just love that they have such a history, and still care so deeply for one another.  It's grounding to know someone will always have your back, and they give that to each other.  So do Lucy and Scott, now that I think about it.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, JMO said:

So do Lucy and Scott, now that I think about it.

Yeah, but Scott was coddling Lucy even after he knew she had stabbed Maxie in the back, and that is not being a true friend. I agree completely about Robert and Anna. Their friendship is solid. I actually want Robert to be with Holly, but still deep friends with Anna.

• Like 3

Willow back for 5mins and she is committing crimes.  

Valentine needs to buy the house from Ava and move 

Carly caress about Lulu's daughter since when? 

So tired of Diane and Robert.  He should be with Anna or Holly. That video album was so moving after someone lost all their photos. Yet Diane is just acting bitchy over it. 

• Like 2

Alexis telling Molly that she did nothing wrong, she's perfect, that she's so smart sometimes she overthinks things, is what creates the monster that Molly is. I want this surrogate pregnancy to go badly so very much.

However Alexis calling Gregory to cross off something on his bucket list was nice.

TJ, there are a zillion books on how to be a good dad. Open them up and read.

How does Trina type with those nails? Blaze's nails made sense.

Curtis: "I don't want to betray [Trina's] trust" says Curtis heading to Portia to betray her trust. What an ass.

The real problem with Spencer is that he's distracting Trina from doing her schoolwork, putting her in danger of not getting what she wants because of low marks. Good for Trina for kicking him out.

I know that Nina is going to get blamed for Drew being beaten up even though Carly committed the crime and Drew was an idiot trying to get information for Sonny.

Is there really no hospital between Pentonville and GH? What a pennyante area.

Carly: "I hate that this judge is using Drew to further his career" says the woman who has not hesitated to use others to advance herself. Even now, she says that she can't give up Sonny because it would put her and her kids in danger.

Remind me again, if this sentence is so terrible and out of line, why didn't Drew appeal it?

• Like 12

As a Sprina fan who had given up hope on the show ever writing for them properly, I adored today’s scenes!! They were so cute and flirty with each other! I didn’t mind Spencer trying to get Trina to leave right then because I knew Trina would stand her ground. He was just excited about the trip! I don’t know. Everything about them was super cute today to me!! They had me smiling the entire episode when we saw them. I hope to see the same energy and good writing for them next week too! 

I love that Portia acknowledged her daughter is grown and that she can’t make her do anything. I hope the “Portia tries to ruin Sprina” arc is over. It’s lame, and Portia has more pressing problems! 

I’m no Esme fan but I loved the curl to AP’s hair. I wish more of the actresses played with their hair more and wore different styles once in a while. Molly could use a curl or a cut. And about Molly - I  can’t stand her! I was one of the few fans looking forward to this story, and now I can’t even enjoy it! I also can’t wait until the surrogacy blows up in Tolly’s face. They make me sick! 

Why did they keep panning to the drain and the blood like we were is supposed to be afraid for Drew?!? We ALL know Drew’s not dying! He’ll be fine! Gotta admit I was enjoying the beginning of that scene though! Cameron Mathison works out and looks great! Those chest and back shots were nice! lol 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I know that Nina is going to get blamed for Drew being beaten up even though Carly committed the crime and Drew was an idiot trying to get information for Sonny.

And while we're talking about being an idiot, Cyrus had already warned Drew that he needed to be cautious. So he turns his back to the door IN A PRISON to take a shower. Even I'm not that stupid, and I was never a SEAL, a mercenary, or a prisoner. *

* I understand all the reasons why we had to see his back, but so far, the writers have had him doing one stupid thing after another. I can't generate any sympathy for him. 

• Like 9

Molly is so great! Molly is so perfect! Molly can do no wrong! That's why she's being incredibly bitchy to her sister.

Anyone felt like they might be testing the waters with Kristina and Blaze?

Drew can die for all I care. Is Carly going to call Sam to let her know what happened? Or is this going to be all about Carly clutching her pearls?

What a boring episode. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

I am in full agreement with all who can't stand how Alexis slobbers all over Molly, "you're perfect," refers to the conflict between Kristina and her, etc as though it is Kristina that is the problem. I loathe Molly and I too want it to all go south for her, but I imagine she will blame Kristina for that too. Her viciousness towards Kristina borders on psychotic, and Alexis is completely blind to it. I wish someone, anyone, would have a come to Jesus meeting with Molly and make her take responsibility for herself.

Also really dislike Spencer. Keeping Trina from doing what she needs to in order to talk about what he wants to do is not cool.

Kristina, if you are working around beverages and food, tie your damn hair back and quit touching it! She and Blaze seemed to hit it off.

I thought Cyrus set up Drew's beating?

• Like 4
3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Curtis: "I don't want to betray [Trina's] trust" says Curtis heading to Portia to betray her trust. What an ass.

That really is Curtis in a nutshell, isn't it? Yet woe betide anyone who betrays his trust. Ugh. And Portia is still upset she's not a part of the video game team. Let Curtis and Trina have something of their own. Good lord.

17 minutes ago, susannah said:

Also really dislike Spencer. Keeping Trina from doing what she needs to in order to talk about what he wants to do is not cool.

Trina's priorities are hers to make. Ugh. Spencer is such a selfish, entitled turd. Those scenes were so obnoxious.

They couldn't have stuffed some newspaper in Blaze's BIrkin bag so it looks as if she actually carries stuff in it? LOL.

Drew has been written as such an idiot that I kind of feel sorry for CamMat.

3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I want this surrogate pregnancy to go badly so very much.

Ditto. And while like Alexis, I hate to be Debbie Downer here (wait, who am I kidding? No, I don't!), just because the surrogate is pregnant doesn't mean it's smooth sailing from here on out.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

And while like Alexis, I hate to be Debbie Downer here (wait, who am I kidding? No, I don't!), just because the surrogate is pregnant doesn't mean it's smooth sailing from here on out.

It's the smugness of Molly and TJ that makes me want it to come out badly. Just like when I was hoping that Willow would die, this show makes me want to be a bad person.

3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Anyone felt like they might be testing the waters with Kristina and Blaze?

I'm hoping that Kristina can finally have a good relationship.

It's interesting that when Kristina said that she was more than a waitress, she's also the manager, she didn't start talking about her foundation and all the good she's going to do. Another thing that sets her apart from Molly who would be telling strangers what a wonderful ADA she is.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Trina is on a track to start flunking  the more she connects with Spencer when he has no aspirations for a future.  No education, no job and doesn't need to work for anything.  Calling her paper silly and not caring isn't making him appealing as a partner. 

Paper due on Tuesday and he doesn't care. Just tells her they'll be back Monday and that has time?  Portia going to be proven right about Spencer influence. 

Navy seal Drew gets easily jumped? 

• Like 1

Curtis.  I don't know why he isn't wearing some sort of gloves.

"Why Wheelchair Gloves Are Important. Wheelchair gloves are the protection you need to maintain your independent lifestyle while remaining hand-pain-free. Suitable wheelchair gloves will keep your hands stable when you're pushing yourself forward, reducing the pressure placed on your nerves and joints"

I also want to know how he gets around.   Did he roll all the way to GH?  Can't drive without a modified vehicle.   He could be picked up in a wheelchair van, but  they need to be booked long in advance. 

I'd like to see him struggle with getting a door open, crossing a street that doesn't have a wheelchair corner.  They have the opportunity to show people what being in a wheelchair is like, but they're just going to focus on him meddling in his adult daughter's dating life.

I'm hoping that the surrogate loses this embryo, gets busy with her husband, and Molly discovers 9 months later that she doesn't get to keep the kid.

• Useful 1
On 9/21/2023 at 10:50 PM, JMO said:

I enjoyed yesterday's scenes with Felicia/Mac/Lucy/Scott/Maxie/James.  It felt like a relatively normal interaction among friends, rather than the more intense one-on-one conversations that seem to be the norm lately, yet it still managed to advance the plot. 

Today, it was Anna and Robert.  I don't need them to be in a romance.  I just love that they have such a history, and still care so deeply for one another.  It's grounding to know someone will always have your back, and they give that to each other.  So do Lucy and Scott, now that I think about it.

In my mind Robert's true love is Holly... and Anna's is probably Duke.   Robert/Anna work better as friends then in a romantic way.. and I do agree that I love that the history between them is so rich.

It also seems like the scab writers are doing a better job of writing day to day episodes then I had assumed.

• Like 6
3 hours ago, ciarra said:

I'm hoping that the surrogate loses this embryo, gets busy with her husband, and Molly discovers 9 months later that she doesn't get to keep the kid.

I couldn't agree with you more, and plus, the surrogate not only keeps the kid but donates all the money to Kristina's youth center, which will bring Kristina all kinds of attention and awards!!!!  But since Molly already thinks the world should revolve around her, wonder why she thinks that, Alexis...there would just be even more wailing and gnashing of teeth from her.

2 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

n my mind Robert's true love is Holly... and Anna's is probably Duke.   Robert/Anna work better as friends then in a romantic way.. and I do agree that I love that the history between them is so rich.

I agree with this too. Friendship love, especially between people with such history, can often be deeper and richer than romantic love, and that is what Anna and Robert have. Romantically, it is Holly for Robert.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, statsgirl said:

It's the smugness of Molly and TJ that makes me want it to come out badly. Just like when I was hoping that Willow would die, this show makes me want to be a bad person.

I hope Willow does, I hope TJ and Molly's surrogacy blows up in their faces, I hope Drew gets his ass kicked in prison, I hope Drew dies from getting his ass kicked in prison. 

I wonder who's next.

• Like 4

I read the Sprina scenes differently.  He's the bad boy/rich boy, she's the smart college student majoring in art history.  She knows exactly who he is and more importantly, who she is.  They are going for a certain vibe now with Sprina.  I think it's fine and I actually enjoyed those scenes.   Trina is never going to put herself aside for him, and he likes it.  I think they have an interesting relationship.  

2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I hope Willow does, I hope TJ and Molly's surrogacy blows up in their faces, I hope Drew gets his ass kicked in prison, I hope Drew dies from getting his ass kicked in prison. 

I wonder who's next.

I was thinking that Molly's death could really bring the drama.  Now's the time. A baby on the way, does Kristina play mom?  Think of the scenes with NGL, Kemo, Kate, and Tajh.  

• Like 2
  • Love 3

The Friday episode had me trying to remember if we know which parent Sonny may have inherited his bipolar from, because his nephew was acting extremely erratically with Trina. At best he was just being a controlling ass. One or two lame attempts would be one thing, but it just went on and on.

In all likelihood, this was just a filler to ramp up audience anticipation for the trip. But it did make me think it would be ironic if, after all that worrying about Trina's paternity and potential mental health issues, it would be the other side of the couple that needed treatment.

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, CeChase said:

I read the Sprina scenes differently.  He's the bad boy/rich boy, she's the smart college student majoring in art history.  She knows exactly who he is and more importantly, who she is.  They are going for a certain vibe now with Sprina.  I think it's fine and I actually enjoyed those scenes.   Trina is never going to put herself aside for him, and he likes it.  I think they have an interesting relationship.  

Without having paid too much attention to the scenes with Spencer/Trina because I find them annoying or Dex/Joss because I find them unbearable to watch, didn't Joss blow off a studying session so that she could have sex with her bobblehead?

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, CeChase said:

read the Sprina scenes differently.  He's the bad boy/rich boy, she's the smart college student majoring in art history.  She knows exactly who he is and more importantly, who she is.  They are going for a certain vibe now with Sprina.  I think it's fine and I actually enjoyed those scenes.   Trina is never going to put herself aside for him, and he likes it.  I think they have an interesting relationship.  

Same.  I thought the scenes were cute.  I also liked NAC's line read of "I KNOW!  It's almost like we're dating and I know what you like" to her exclamation about Moulin Rouge being her favorite. 

Kristina told Blaze she had 2 brothers and 4 sisters--I guess Morgan doesn't count now that he's dead?  Or the writers forgot about him? 

I know Alexis doesn't want to play sides, but  acting like  Molly and Kristina are equally responsible for their current 'fight' is insane.  Everyone is treating Molly like she was told she has weeks to live and they're making her time left as pleasurable as possible.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

But i wonder, how do you feel about Drew?

25 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Without having paid too much attention to the scenes with Spencer/Trina because I find them annoying or Dex/Joss because I find them unbearable to watch, didn't Joss blow off a studying session so that she could have sex with her bobblehead?

I skip them too, I can't stand any of them. Was the studying session you refer to the time Joss was reading "PreMed for Dummies" or something equally lofty by the pool, since everyone knows that is a prime studying environment to begin with, and easy to drop for sex that was practically public in every way?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
6 minutes ago, susannah said:

But i wonder, how do you feel about Drew?

I'd rather step in dog poo than have to sit through his scenes. CM, through no fault of his own, was miscast, and the writing and his love for the SheBeast aren't helping any. I think the worst part is that he was almost Ric Lansing, which might have been even more appalling than what we have on screen.

BM's passing has removed any interest I might have had in paying some semblance of attention to what Drew was doing or saying.

• Like 3
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I'd rather step in dog poo than have to sit through his scenes. CM, through no fault of his own, was miscast, and the writing and his love for the SheBeast aren't helping any. I think the worst part is that he was almost Ric Lansing, which might have been even more appalling than what we have on screen.

BM's passing has removed any interest I might have had in paying some semblance of attention to what Drew was doing or saying.

I was kidding, since "I hope Drew dies" makes it pretty clear how you feel about him! :)

15 hours ago, statsgirl said:

It's the smugness of Molly and TJ that makes me want it to come out badly. Just like when I was hoping that Willow would die

That, and they're "Kristina is always making it about her!" attitude, which came out of nowhere solely to introduce some totally unnecessary conflict.

24 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

CM, through no fault of his own, was miscast, and the writing and his love for the SheBeast aren't helping any.

I also think the repositioning of his character as the town life coach was a mistake. The creation of Drew was the first mistake, IMO—he was a placeholder for Jason while Frank waited for SBu to return. When it took longer than anyone probably expected, they had to figure out what to do with Drew. There's not much through line from Miller's Drew to CamMat's—common enough with a recast—which wouldn't be such a problem if today's Drew wasn't now being written as such a halfwit. Especially after we've been told time and time again how smart and resourceful Drew is.

7 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I enjoy doubling down on my hatred of certain characters.

I completely relate to and endorse this.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, susannah said:

I skip them too, I can't stand any of them. Was the studying session you refer to the time Joss was reading "PreMed for Dummies" or something equally lofty by the pool, since everyone knows that is a prime studying environment to begin with, and easy to drop for sex that was practically public in every way?

They were probably referring to the other time when she blew off a study group for her Organic Chemistry class because Dex was there and they subsequently “got distracted” and had sex in her dorm room. I thought was being a moron because that class is a killer and usually the one that decides whether pre-meds stay on the pre med path since if you can’t muster up at least a B, you’re pretty much done for as for as med school admissions go. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

I wish TH was playing a different character. Jordan and TJ always come off like siblings or a couple in their scenes. Why is the show so adverse to casting a 50-something actress to play Jordan? All 3 actresses have been way too young for the role and I think it almost hampers what they do with the character since her peers on the show are 20 years older. I’m never going to buy this Jordan as a mother of a kid pushing 30 and soon to be grandma. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
4 hours ago, ffwbe said:

They were probably referring to the other time when she blew off a study group for her Organic Chemistry class because Dex was there and they subsequently “got distracted” and had sex in her dorm room.

Joss was invited to join an Organic Chemistry study group on move-in day and said she would think about it.  I believe it was a thinly veiled attempt by Adam (Mo's kid) to chat her up and to show the difference between a college guy (Adam) and a guy (Dex) who is literally in a dead-end job.

Edited by ciarra
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1