Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Portia gets points for calling out Curtis on his "I demand honesty and you lied to me for 20 years" and for thinking that this is a permanent 'get out of jail free' card for the rest of their relationship.

That was extremely satisfying. I'm not looking forward to the next Portia-Jordan interaction, but at least Portia kept most of the focus on her asshole husband. Curtis is the one who made the vow to be faithful, not Jordan.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

That was extremely satisfying. I'm not looking forward to the next Portia-Jordan interaction, but at least Portia kept most of the focus on her asshole husband. Curtis is the one who made the vow to be faithful, not Jordan.

I enjoyed that interaction, too. I'm hoping this will convince Portia that she should kick him out of the house and start divorce proceedings. Let Trina turn on him, too, for hurting her mother. 

And what exactly was RoHo going for in the conversation with Laura today? Humor? Panic? Whatever it was, it was a big fail for me. Once again, I have to wonder why he's considered a great actor. 

• Like 2

wouldn't Eddie know that Tracy is his mother?
Eddie is sparking great joy for me by telling Olivia to get out and never come back.

Olivia asking what if this is like Jason. I do like Tracys face - because you could think maybe that's where her mind already went. 

lol Portia: "I don't like to be kept in the dark." (that one is away too easy)

Curtis... that is insanely lame apology. fool please. and you wanted to sleep with Jordan (I wish they had though. being mad about a kiss is laameeee). GO PORTIA though. 

Nina  - why didn't you just tell Sonny the truth. come on girl. 

Tracy and Leo's scene was the best. and I love how she was honest with him

Also Olivia sucks. she can't stop squalling for one moment to realize that BLQ is suffering too? geeze. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Since he has no Ned memories, it seems like he doesn't think Eddie Maine was a stage name/fake persona, but that was his reality, not pretending.

Liked the Tracy/Leo scenes and i'm kind of chuckling because I guess Nina has to now hurry to the PH and throw her ring down the drain. 

• LOL 10
Just now, Cheyanne11 said:

Since he has no Ned memories, it seems like he doesn't think Eddie Maine was a stage name/fake persona, but that was his reality, not pretending.

ah i seee I get it 
and apparently Eddie Maine = "Jerk" for the writers lol

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I'm not looking forward to the next Portia-Jordan interaction,

How that conversation SHOULD go:

Portia(storming into the PCPD); DID YOU KISS MY HUSBAND?

Jordan: a) HE kissed ME.   b) HE wanted to go somewhere and do more.  c)  I ended it so he decided to move back in with you.  And then your brother and I played several rounds of hide the salami, at which point I said, "Curtis who?"

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

This is the part that I don't understand.  If he thinks he's Eddie Maine, the rock star, why is he not remembering the people that were there when he was being the rock star?  

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3

Does Austin know Neds hurt! He's family too. 

Eddie Maine knew his mother. He also wasn't a jerk. He knew his family and why not ask for Lois? They should have just gone the Jason route. 

Nina's happiness of what the family is going through was gross. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Daisy said:

Not necessarily. It seems to me that the issue isn't that Ned remembers being Eddie Maine - unless I missed it, he hasn't said anything beyond the name that indicates that he recalls the actual events of that time in his life - it's just that some part of his brain is holding onto that name and that's the only thing he has access to.

And maybe the reason why he keeps doubling down on it is out of kind of self-defense. If everyone is telling him that he's Ned Quartermaine but he knows that he's Eddie Maine, then he can tell himself that there's something wrong with everyone else instead of with himself and he can focus on his annoyance at that instead of having to deal with the fear that would come along with the knowledge that you can't remember anything about your life.

The scenes between Tracy and Leo were excellent. Jane Elliot elevates everything. The show should thank it's lucky stars that she was willing to come out of retirement.

I sincerely hope that this storyline ends with Ned remembering everything except for being in love with Olivia and then gives her the boot.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
5 hours ago, Artsda said:

Does Austin know Neds hurt! He's family too. 

Didn’t they wipe away his Quartermaine-ness?  I know they don’t mention it anymore.  Can’t even give him a scene with Tracy.

• Sad 1
4 hours ago, superdeluxe said:

Didn’t they wipe away his Quartermaine-ness?

He's still Jimmy Lee's son, it's just not what they focus on anymore.  Now the focus is on "cuz" Mason, who is related through Austin's mom's side.  

11 hours ago, Artsda said:

Eddie Maine knew his mother. He also wasn't a jerk. He knew his family and why not ask for Lois?

Think of it like this: Eddie Maine was a persona Ned made up so he could pursue his dreams of being a rock star.  He invented him--the same way a novelist invents a character.  So him waking up and thinking he IS Eddie, not that Eddie was something he made up, would be like Stephen King waking up and thinking he's a character from one of his books, who has no idea he's fiction, who has no idea of who brought him to 'life.'

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

At this point, I'm going to go with Ned's amnesia being psychological. I mean, his whole family opted to believe Drew over him with the whole SEC thing. You have this hero of goodness and innocence charging into Ned's home and sucker-punching him. Even after Olivia finally believes him, she's all "You be the better man, Ned, and kneel down to whatever Drew and Michael want." Not sure that makes Ned the better man, Olivia, but you do you. Just don't cry bitter tears of outrage and sorrow if Ned's psyche decides "I'ma be Eddie Maine for a while. Where are those leather pants?"

The saddest part is that this storyline is just in service to trying to make us believe Nina is more horrible than Carly. Sorry, Show. Carly's got a few decades of horribleness on Nina. She's earned that belt.

Ugh, I hate stupid writing that makes characters do stupid things just to further a plot, that turns out to be stupid.

• Like 7
  • Applause 11
  • Love 1
(edited)

Maybe they shouldn’t have had Olivia only change her mind and believe Ned at the 11th hour after having her be Team Carly since they started the merger SL last year because I cackled when “Eddie” was mean to her and I’m pretty sure I was supposed to feel for her. Same with BL tbh. The only one I felt badly for was Leo. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Like 7
  • Applause 3
4 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

The only one I felt badly for was Leo. 

And Tracy for me, because there are so few people that she loves.

8 hours ago, superdeluxe said:

Didn’t they wipe away his Quartermaine-ness?  I know they don’t mention it anymore.  Can’t even give him a scene with Tracy.

Austin and Tracy measuring swords would be fun.

It's such a waste in terms of storytelling. It's like they used Austin's association for a plot point and then dropped Austin from the family entirely. When Drew Cane and Michael Corinthos are the scions of the Quartermaine family and its leading figures, the family tree is in trouble.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

Maybe they shouldn’t have had Olivia only change her mind and believe Ned at the 11th hour after having her be Team Carly since they started the merger SL last year because I cackled when “Eddie” was mean to her and I’m pretty sure I was supposed to feel for her. Same with BL tbh. The only one I felt badly for was Leo. 

I'll say it again. I don't think Olivia loves Ned. I don't think she really ever has.

BL and Ned have an antagonistic relationship. She screws up, he yells at her. He screws up, she rubs his nose in it.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3

I’m shocked that they actually gave Sam decent POV and she got to be angry that Drew is sacrificing himself for Carly and is choosing to be away from Scout. Though she lost points with me once she started up with the crap about how he should fight the charges since a crime wasn’t actually committed because Carly lost money. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 8
8 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Thank you Dante for being the cop in the room when Sam was talking about the insider trading and said that no one made money . Dante reminded her that it’s the intent that matters.

honestly, this is what is going on via reddit/twitter/yt comments. 

most pro Carlly is all "this is so trumped up because she lost money and it's a made up crime and Nina is wrong."

vs. people who are like. um. it's the intent. dumbos. like i said the promo for this week is "WILL NINA! COME! CLEAN?!" as if she actually did something wrong here though per usual. Nina often has right in her hand and throws it away. She shouldn't have let Ned take as many bullets as he did, but at the same time -she shouldn't have to come out with it either. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Though she lost points with me once she started up with the crap about how he should fight the charges since a crime wasn’t actually committed because Carly lost money. 

I don't think the writers understand what crime is. So if Carly tried to kill someone but failed at it, I guess that a crime wasn't actually committed because she didn't kill anyone?

Is this the writers' logic I'm following?

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
2 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I don't think the writers understand what crime is. So if Carly tried to kill someone but failed at it, I guess that a crime wasn't actually committed because she didn't kill anyone?

At this point, I'm expecting Nina to be led away in shackles for the crime of hurting someone's feelings.

• Like 5
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 9

Carly was at her peak self involved mode today. Whining about how dare Ned turn them in, then claiming that Sam was ok with Drew’s decision when she clearly isn’t and making it about herself and how she’ll manage without Drew instead of his young daughter. I am annoyed that Sam had zero smoke for Carly though. Drew pleading out wasn’t her idea but for all Carly’s talk about how she was going to take accountability for her crime, she made zero moves to do so and could easily offered to plead guilty and save Drew but isn’t. Diane made it pretty obvious that there wasn’t a way out for her without flipping on someone so it’s not like she could realistically hope for them to both go on trial and be found not guilty.

• Like 4
  • Applause 5

Why would the SEC let Carly off the hook entirely? She was the one who bought the stocks to get rich.

"I don't know how we would explain to our six year old daughter that you''re not only leaving her again but this time it's your choice."  The Good Writer got to do Sam's dialogue today. Too bad it didn't progress enough to Sam pointing out that Drew is choosing Carly over his daughter. At least Nina got to say it later that it should be Carly in jail, not Drew.

I guess CM is on break to do another of his Hallmark movies.

LOL at Dante rushing to do the dishes and get out of the room.

Portia's marriage ZZZzzzzzzzzzz  Ditto TJ and Molly's fertility problems.

I could get behind Taggart as the new police commissioner. Hopefully this means he'll be sticking around.

2 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Is this the writers' logic I'm following?

I think the writers are following the fans' logic.  There is a group of people who believe that "it's not a crime if my side does it and I think that it's justified" The highest rated episode of The Sopranos was College, where Tony strangled someone in the witness protection plan because he turned evidence again him.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

I don't think Olivia loves Ned. I don't think she really ever has.

Same. I think she loved the idea of Ned: scion of a rich family, important member of the community, not a mobster, relatively emotionally stable. He is a very good father to Leo, which is very important to her. But they really don't jibe as a couple. What are their shared interests? She's completely unsupportive of his business life, she thinks the worst of him most of the time, and in general she's a nag. This is not someone I would want to be married to.

• Like 13
  • Love 2

I really liked TJ’s scene with Alexis. They should use TB more often. He’s a good actor. I don’t know if many like this Endo story but it’s good to me! 

Sonny is a trip! 😂 The way he keeps blaming Ned for having amnesia is outrageous! Yesterday and today had me rolling my eyes! He’s such a jerk about Ned! It’s not the man’s fault he fell and hit his head. Sonny is an ass!! 

CM is such a poor Drew. BM’s Drew would never choose to be away from his daughter. Heck, real Drew wouldn’t be in a relationship with Carly. I hate that they call CM Drew because he’s so far from the real Drew. It’s ridiculous! The writing and the acting is off! 

Im glad they let Sam be angry about Drew’s choice. He is voluntarily walking away from his child and claiming it’s ok because she barely knew him anyway. That’s crazy. Drew is a crap dad. 

No comment on Ava/Nina or CarSon. I’m beyond over the dragging out of the tension/rivalry btw Carly and Nina. It’s just not interesting to me anymore. 

I may be in the minority but I think Portia had a lot of nerve being upset with Curtis. Her lies blew apart three people’s lives. I’m no Curtis fan but he pretty much left her after the wedding and wouldn’t have even married her had he known the truth. I feel nothing for Portia. The man came back. She says she wants him so be happy. Now, if he’s still playing around with Jordan weeks later, she’ll have something to really be angry about. I just don’t like Portia! And I hope Jordan reads her for filth tomorrow!! 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

Same. I think she loved the idea of Ned: scion of a rich family, important member of the community, not a mobster, relatively emotionally stable. He is a very good father to Leo, which is very important to her. But they really don't jibe as a couple. What are their shared interests? She's completely unsupportive of his business life, she thinks the worst of him most of the time, and in general she's a nag. This is not someone I would want to be married to.

They had the weirdest set up for a couple from what I remember. Olivia was fresh on her heels from Sonny cheating on her and Ned had recently returned to PC and we were told that he wasn’t dating much to the point where his friends were concerned about him being lonely. They randomly became friends and bonded over watching popular movies but then when Olivia admitted to having feelings for him, Ned chose to date Alexis who made it clear that she was just using him to get over Julian. Ned and Olivia only officially got together after Alexis finally dumped him to reunite with Julian and they were pretending that Leo was his to keep him from Julian. It wasn’t exactly a grand love story. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
4 minutes ago, lala2 said:

I feel nothing for Portia. The man came back. She says she wants him so be happy. Now, if he’s still playing around with Jordan weeks later, she’ll have something to really be angry about. I just don’t like Portia! And I hope Jordan reads her for filth tomorrow!! 

while i don't really care about portia, the only reason why Curtis came back was because Jordan didn't sleep with him and mr honesty didn't think it prudent to be up froont and start their marriage clean on both sides.  she has every right to be angry. (just because her lie was bigger compared to curtis's doesn't mean it still wasn't hurtful/painful.    - its akin to saying Nina's pain doesn't matter when Carly kept quiet because Nina only had to think about herself, but Carly' pain mattered more because it involved more people . Hurt is hurt is hurt). 

but yeah that's the end of me defending portia's emotions. I don't like her and I want Jordan to rip her a new one too lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
10 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I think the writers are following the fans' logic.  There is a group of people who believe that "it's not a crime if my side does it and I think that it's justified"

This is why the world is increasingly shittier.

• Like 14
  • Applause 7

I’m already waiting to hear about how dare Nina be the reason that poor Scput was kept from her father like Drew hasn’t made it 100% clear that he doesn’t consider Scout’s well being as important as Carly’s and her kids and is barely around to the point that he didn’t think it would matter. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

Did they redo Sam’s PH set recently? Maybe it’s was awhile ago and I wasn’t paying attention but it looks way smaller than it used to.

It looks smaller because her lips are so puffed up. (Why do people think that's attractive?)

don't think the writers understand what crime is. So if Carly tried to kill someone but failed at it, I guess that a crime wasn't actually committed because she didn't kill anyone?

If memory serves, that's more or less what happened when she tried to have someone shot. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
29 minutes ago, lala2 said:

I may be in the minority but I think Portia had a lot of nerve being upset with Curtis. Her lies blew apart three people’s lives. I’m no Curtis fan but he pretty much left her after the wedding and wouldn’t have even married her had he known the truth. I feel nothing for Portia. The man came back. She says she wants him so be happy. Now, if he’s still playing around with Jordan weeks later, she’ll have something to really be angry about. I just don’t like Portia! And I hope Jordan reads her for filth tomorrow!! 

What Portia did was horrendous, but Curtis left Jordan because she lied to him about her job, although I think that just a poor excuse for him to go get with Portia. 

He divorced Jordan over her "lies," he is lying about his business relationship with Ms. Wu, he is literally in bed with the mob when he kept saying that it would never happen. He left Portia with reason, but he also lied about the kiss and why he moved back home.

And he is still lying about the extent of his lie to her. His no good ass got off easy.

14 minutes ago, rur said:

It looks smaller because her lips are so puffed up. (Why do people think that's attractive?)

I don't like speculating about actors and I initially thought that she was doing things to her face, but I think that she looks like she might be sick. She goes from looking gaunt to looking healthier, then gaunt again. Her face looked really bony in today's scenes, but I saw a picture of her with NuKristina over the weekend and she looked healthier. It's possible she's dealing with something.

Elizabeth was entirely too nice to Amy. Amy needs a zipper sown to her lips to keep them from flapping.

Drew is complete trash. The best reason to go to jail is Carly? What about the best reason to stay out of jail, Drewfus, Father of the Year? This character is a bag of poop lit on fire.

Carly is poison.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1

I liked Carly's outfit today. That color looks great on LW.

As was mentioned yesterday, Portia lying about Trina's parentage doesn't give Curtis a lifetime pass to be a liar himself. She's trying to work on their marriage, while he pouts and kisses other women.

I like the idea of Taggert as police commissioner, especially if we actually see RA. When Jordan asked Taggert if he really thought Trina would cut him out of her life, I mentally supplied his answer: "No, but Curtis would." You know that's what Taggert's worried about, despite Curtis's assurances that Taggert would always be a part of Trina's life.

I can't believe how much Drew sucks. There's no way I find his "sacrifice" noble. He's a colossal idiot. And hey, Drew, maybe you should be spending time with your daughter, not Carly. Gah, he's awful.

Ugh, tomorrow Portia confronts Jordan. Spare me.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1

It would be a pleasant surprise if instead of yelling at Jordan, Portia calmly and reasonably asked her what was going on from her end.

13 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

When Jordan asked Taggert if he really thought Trina would cut him out of her life, I mentally supplied his answer: "No, but Curtis would."

Child hoarder.

I liked Zeke telling Trina not to get too close to Curtis.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
(edited)

I hate Curtis. He’s a liar and a hypocrite, but that’s beside the point. My issue is with Portia being upset with him about that kiss. That’s it. I’ll die on this hill alone - I maintain she has no right to be upset.

First, the way they got together was extremely messy. Curtis dumped his wife for keeping work secrets and immediately got with Portia. No marriage counseling. No discussions with Jordan. It was just done. He moved on to Portia with a quickness, and Portia was more than happy to welcome Curtis into her bed so I’m not sure why she’s so shocked and hurt he was kissing Jordan after her lies were exposed. Of course he was, Portia. You were never in a clean relationship with him.

But that’s the man Portia claims she wants, which brings me to my second point. Curtis decided to give the marriage a chance, which is huge given the secret kept. She needs to talk to him about who and what he wants and deal with him. Maybe go to counseling, but to get on a high horse about a kiss when the marriage practically disintegrated immediately after the “I do’s” due to her lies is a step too far for me. 

ETA - Technically, Curtis wasn’t working on the marriage when he kissed Jordan. He wanted to formally end things. He was giving her nothing but absolute hate during that time. They didn’t have a marriage. Jordan talked him into giving Portia a second chance. Now that he’s committed to working on it, I don’t think he has a free pass to kiss other women or cheat. I’m simply saying that when he kissed Jordan, his world had been rocked and he wanted nothing to do with Portia. He certainly wasn’t thinking of continuing the marriage. That matters to me, and I’m no Curtis fan. I don’t like him but I had to roll my eyes yesterday at her whining. In my mind, she should be happy he’s giving her a second chance. I’m not saying she should accept crappy treatment from him for the rest of her life but maybe ask him if he wants her or Jordan and don’t whine about the kiss. If he chooses her, tell him what she expects, what she won’t accept,etc. 

The fact he was kissing Jordan speaks volumes to me but the Portia/Curtis relationship has always been messy. I wouldn’t want any part of it myself. 

Edited by lala2
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
(edited)
23 minutes ago, lala2 said:

The fact he was kissing Jordan speaks volumes to me but the Portia/Curtis relationship has always been messy. I wouldn’t want any part of it myself.

Curtis is a how you get him is how you lose him guy. True Portia and Curtis weren’t exactly cheating while he was with Jordan but she was definitely waiting in the wings and was panting after him the moment he said he wanted to split with Jordan. Her presence in his life was at least part of the reason he wasn’t keen to try to work through things with Jordan. There was a pretty gross scene where she was taking off Curtis’ wedding ring for him when they first got together. So I’m not exactly surprised that the moment Portia revealed herself to not be bastion of honesty, he’s chasing after Jordan and wondering if he gave up on the marriage too quickly.   

Edited by ffwbe
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
2 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Thank you Dante for being the cop in the room when Sam was talking about the insider trading and said that no one made money . Dante reminded her that it’s the intent that matters.

I was so happy that someone recognized that! Too bad that Drew and Sam immediately ignored that fact and Dante had to go wash the dishes. 

The thing that annoys me about this story line is that everyone seems to forget that what Drew and Carly did was illegal. So no one who tipped off the SEC is guilty of ruining their lives - they did something they should have known was illegal (assuming they are as sophisticated as they claim to be) and ran the risk that somehow that would be discovered. If Nina saw Drew shoplifting and reported it, would she be guilty of ruining his life? NO! I'm surprised that the SEC investigation isn't being featured at all. Surely they would have gotten warrants for business documents, trading records, and bank accounts by now.

• Like 2
  • Applause 8
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

So I’m not exactly surprised that the moment Portia revealed herself to not be bastion of honesty, he’s chasing after Jordan and wondering if he gave up on the marriage too quickly.   

But he knew that. This is my biggest problem with this whole thing. Curtis knew about Portia's shortcoming. She was a married woman who had an affair with him and he ended it when he found out. What does it say about him sniffing after her because his wife disappointed him because she didn't tell him things about her work? 

Curtis is a waffle. 

• Like 10
2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

At this point, I'm expecting Nina to be led away in shackles for the crime of hurting someone's feelings.

Wasn't that a storyline last year? 😄

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Elizabeth was entirely too nice to Amy. Amy needs a zipper sown to her lips to keep them from flapping.

Agree - if this was real life, there might be more repercussions. However, this is GH, where the hospital lobby on that floor is like the town square anywhere else. Gossiping is what happens there, as well as doctors sharing patient information, test results, etc. If Elizabeth succeeds in zipping Amy's lip, that will hamper a bunch of stories. :-)

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
59 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Curtis is a how you get him is how you lose him guy. True Portia and Curtis weren’t exactly cheating while he was with Jordan but she was definitely waiting in the wings and was panting after him the moment he said he wanted to split with Jordan. Her presence in his life was at least part of the reason he wasn’t keen to try to work through things with Jordan. There was a pretty gross scene where she was taking off Curtis’ wedding ring for him when they first got together. So I’m not exactly surprised that the moment Portia revealed herself to not be bastion of honesty, he’s chasing after Jordan and wondering if he gave up on the marriage too quickly.   

And all of that is why I CANNOT feel sympathy for her and why I think she has no legit reason to be upset about that kiss! She couldn’t wait for Curtis to ditch Jordan so she could scoop him up. Portia can miss me with all her heartache and outrage! 

• Like 5
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, lala2 said:

why I think she has no legit reason to be upset about that kiss! She couldn’t wait for Curtis to ditch Jordan so she could scoop him up. Portia can miss me with all her heartache and outrage! 

I agree, in part, but Curtis' entire schtick is that lying liars pants are on fire.  Marshall was a liar, though he seems to have forgiven him.  Jordan lied so he dumped her.  Portia lied so he dumped her.  Yet, he's the biggest hypocrite of them all, seeing as he's been lying about Selena and her poker games as well as the kiss, which would have turned into much more if Jordan hadn't ended it.  The only reason he went home to Portia is because he didn't have better offer.  

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I have to watch yesterday and today's show, so for now my only note is: YES to Taggert being Police Commissioner.   I don't care who complains the cast is overloaded, get rid of somebody else.  There are TONS of candidates!  Love RA he is such a talent, and I also love the character. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1

Oh no, what is TJ doing at Molly's appointment! Who is looking after all the patients in oncology, neurology and the ER?! 

Yes to more Taggert!

I will laugh my ass off if Drew goes to prison for Carly, and then Jason comes back and gets with Carly, or she gets back with Sonny, while he is in there. And for good measure, Scout can start calling Dante "daddy."

Sonny scoffing about Ned: "Even though Ned can't remember who he is, he's still hurting people." OMG, seriously, is YOUR memory of not remembering that short! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

Sonny didn’t seem all too concerned about poor Leo when he murdered his bio dad and threatened to kill his adopted father the other day but I guess a brain damaged Ned hurting his feelings is beyond the pale. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 10
  • LOL 1

So, basically Sonny is calling Ned a jerk for having amnesia, when he just had amnesia a year or so ago.  

And I still can't believe they're having 2 characters with amnesia at the same time when they just did an amnesia story within the last 3 years.  It's an epidemic.

Everyone else can just deal, but I felt bad for Leo.  

• Like 6
  • Love 4