Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

I really hope Sonny bests Dex and Michael.

I think Joss will mess things up. When Dex told her the plan was to send Sonny away for good, it seemed to me she was realizing what the ramifications of that were for more than just herself. For a change.

10 hours ago, nilyank said:

Why is Sonny getting angrier at Michael on Nina's behalf when Michael is the one is the one facing losing the woman he loves and raising his young children alone?

There is a time and place and that was not it.

Supposedly Willow has just weeks to live, so when is the time and place? And Michael will hardly be raising his children alone. He offloads Wiley on the Qs every chance he gets. He's hardly going to be some struggling single father.

• Like 10

As I've said elsewhere, I would literally call a pay hotline to vote for Willow's death like DC Comics let fans do with the unpopular second Robin the Boy Wonder in the '80s. I thirst for her to meet Death's sweet embrace.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 10
9 hours ago, Melgaypet said:

Eh. The majority of Michael's girlfriends have died, he'll find another willing to love him and raise his kids for him soon enough. He's too much of a narcissist to actually grieve for long.

ETA: Though I don't think for a second Willow's actually going to die.

Truly, Michael will have lots of other wives and girlfriends, all of whom will probably die after being with him. Nina is unlikely to have another child (it's GH so have to add that caveat). 

But in reality, Michael is who we should be feeling sorry for, and yet...I don't. At all. That's the shows fault. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
7 hours ago, sashabear21 said:

Lol forever at stupid Joss with her, "my mom pretended a lot with Sonny!" Please child, if Carly heard of an illegal shipment of anything coming in she would have been down at the docks twirling light up orange batons like a one woman ground crew to help the boat park. 

For real.  If that's actually what Joss thinks was going on with Carly it's no wonder she couldn't get into Southern Coastal University.  Good lord, Carly was complicit with most of Sonny's crimes.

The Carly/Willow scenes were infuriating and since I can't get political, I'll leave it at that.

Shut the hell up with a thousand fiery suns, Drew. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Supposedly Willow has just weeks to live, so when is the time and place? And Michael will hardly be raising his children alone. He offloads Wiley on the Qs every chance he gets. He's hardly going to be some struggling single father.

I mean, it’s Michael. If Willow died today, Michael would find a new gf and mommy for his kids next week. He didn’t exactly grieve for Sabrina all that long before Nelle and only managed single fatherhood for 1 evening before Willow took over as the primary caregiver 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
Just now, standbyme said:

Truly, Michael will have lots of other wives and girlfriends, all of whom will probably die after being with him.

In other, saner states or municipalities, the authorities would investigate the considerable trail of dead women Michael leaves in his wake. Why not add another to the pile? His body count rivals that of the Zodiac Killer.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
4 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It would be pretty funny if Michael were revealed to be some mastermind serial killer.

A Saw montage of Michael walking up to each and every past love interest as they gasp for breath despite several being very clearly killed onscreen by others and Michael being onscreen and nowhere near. Michael paying off the crane operator days in advance re: Abby, the hooker with the heart of gold. Michael is Jigsaw.

Edited by jsbt
  • Like 2
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

It would be pretty funny if Michael were revealed to be some mastermind serial killer.

Michael a mastermind serial killer hardly his mommy CuJo I can totally see killing all of them.. Carly makes Heather seem like sane

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, hcs said:

his mommy CuJo I can totally see killing all of them.. Carly makes Heather seem like sane

Drew: "Look, I don't condone it, but if Carly felt that was the only avenue she had to take, I get it.  And, really, those people that she killed have no one to blame but themselves." 

• LOL 16
19 hours ago, ffwbe said:

I don’t get Dex and his story. How are you able to hire a private security company to hire to go undercover for the mob? Why would they agree to do a suicide mission and how would it protect the person who was hired from criminal charges when you get to the end and try to expose Sonny? He’s already committed several crimes and is probably soon to be an accessory to several more. Like was Michael assuming that the authorities would grant Dex immunity so it’s cool and no one would retaliate against him?

Okay, not to beat a dead horse (but I am a Taurus so it's kind of my MO)  but as someone really only watching Sprina clips am I to understand that the only reason Michael is angry at Sonny is because he cheated on Carly? Not the whole, "murdered his father in cold blood" thing?

Because if that's the case I really do hope Dex is AJ's son. AJ deserves a son worthy of his love that actually gives a damn about him. I'm no Jex fan but the storyline potential of AJ's son screwing Carly's spawn on the regular while trying to destroy Sonny with his other son would fill me with glee. Not as much glee as AJ actually never being killed off in the first place but I'll take what I can get.

Edited by slayer2
  • Like 12
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
20 minutes ago, slayer2 said:

Okay, not to beat a dead horse (but I am a Taurus so it's kind of my MO)  but as someone really only watching Sprina clips am I to understand that the only reason Michael is angry at Sonny is because he cheated on Carly?

Well, that, and also he wouldn't kill Nina.

And Dex as AJ's son would be good soap.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 2
8 hours ago, Kim0820 said:

Sonny said the baby was in the NICU.  Why would she have been there?  She is a very healthy baby.  

In some hospitals, the standard treatment is for babies born by Caesarian section to go to the NICU for a day as a precaution. (Mine did.)

I think that the best thing that one can do for a dying person is to help them die with no regrets. For Willow, that could be making peace with her family so that they will be there for her children when she can't be any longer. (Hell, I am hopefully decades away from dying but I'm working to connect my child to all her relatives so that they will be there when I'm gone.)

But Michael is so selfish, he only thinks of his vendetta's against Sonny and Nina and not what is best for his children or his dying wife.

As @Semiglued said, Joss who declared Nina a monster for keeping Sonny from his children and grandchild for 6 months is fine with keeping him from them for years (not to mention supporting keeping Nina from her grandchildren forever). Meanwhile Michael is actively using all his resources to bring the man who was his father figure for his entire life and Carly, who was salivating to be the mob boss when Sonny was gone, is lying about her unconditional support of Sonny and acting like being a mobster is a horrible way of life.

That said, why is no one organizing a donor drive? Michael is so damn passive for a CEO/mob boss wannabee, just waiting for the universe to handle it. And if he's so determined to stay with Willow, and unemployed Carly is helping the nanny, let Drew make himself useful instead of going around town propping Carly.  So useless, all of them.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, slayer2 said:

Okay, not to beat a dead horse (but I am a Taurus so it's kind of my MO)  but as someone really only watching Sprina clips am I to understand that the only reason Michael is angry at Sonny is because he cheated on Carly? Not the whole, "murdered his father in cold blood" thing?

The whole you murdered my father in cold blood business was over years ago after Sonny almost died/drowned, something happened to him.

Sonny fell from a bridge, lost his memory, didn't want to know who he was, didn't want to find out because he thought he might have been a bad man. Nina found him, tried to tell Carly who bit her head off, so she told her nothing. The whole thing went on for 6 months, but 9 in revisionist history. Sonny got his memory back, but he and Nina had gotten close by then. He went back to PC and arrived right after Carly and Jason got married, but right before they were about to do the nasty. Sonny was welcomed back into the bosom of his family, sort of, then he tried to get Carly back, went off his meds, wouldn't give her her space while Nina was there as some sort of emotional support. They banged, Carly walked in on them. Then the Carlys found out that Sonny didn't look for his family not because of Nina, but because of him. And they didn't like this version of Sonny who doesn't yell, threaten, calls women bitches and whores and sluts and murders.

Michael has been plotting his vengeance ever since and I hope it all blows up in his puff fish face.

We discussed Dex being AJ's son sometime ago. It would be soapy. I wish the actor was better at his job though.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Daaaang thank you for the update! So this is a *less toxic version of Sonny then? I haven't see the Dex actor's scenes much, if he's not that compelling I hope he improves because I'd love another AJ child especially a loyal one. Michael has been a *ahem* disappointment to say the very least.

• Like 2

The fake mental hospital names on this show get dumber and dumber over the years. Ron Carlivati tried to shove "Miscavige" down our throat for a long time but clearly someone at Disney told them to stop that shit lol, and now we have the lame "Spring Ridge" and the silly-ass "D'Archam". I'm tired of hearing it. Just bring back Shadybrook or Ferncliff and shut it.

Also, Wiley is creepy and should be put in a crawlspace under the stairs.

Edited by jsbt
  • LOL 5
28 minutes ago, slayer2 said:

Daaaang thank you for the update! So this is a *less toxic version of Sonny then? I haven't see the Dex actor's scenes much, if he's not that compelling I hope he improves because I'd love another AJ child especially a loyal one. Michael has been a *ahem* disappointment to say the very least.

honestly i've been hoping this for ages. (and actually two), one born before Michael was kidnapped by AJ and one who was relatively "teen/tween" age when AJ was killed so basically an AJ Michael-son and AJ Joss-daughter (in age  - maybe a bit older for the daughter)  - and that would feed storylines for ages

but we have had too many long lost kiddos that made NO sense looking RIGHT at Bearded Wonder (Cody) and Esme (even though i love AKP) - so really i don't know if that would even fly 

yes. Sonny is very less toxic. he actually is more of the why arent people listening to him and I like him, characters on the show and we all feel dirty. (and another basic sum up in case someone forgot to mention. the REAL reason Carly & Joss & Michael are mad was basically flat out Sonny didn't murder Nina. Sonny even asked if that's what they wanted and Carly was like NOOOO... but she really did because they kept saying "WELL YOU KNOW, YOU USED TO BE REALLY THIIS WAY with PEOPLE WHO HURT US."

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

That said, why is no one organizing a donor drive? Michael is so damn passive for a CEO/mob boss wannabee, just waiting for the universe to handle it. And if he's so determined to stay with Willow, and unemployed Carly is helping the nanny, let Drew make himself useful instead of going around town propping Carly.  So useless, all of them.

Until the show says otherwise, my head canon is that someone did try but turnout was low once they realized who the drive was for.

I also like to imagine Jax trying to throw obscene amounts of money at fake USC and them still turning down Joss' application especially when she started her campaign to get off the wait list. "No amount of money is worth having her as an alumnae."

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

i love that Joss is like "Maybe it's different if i knew your employer." like why? if he pulled out the name "John Jacob Jingleshimer Schdmit" you'd do what? "sounds good, get him?" shut up. 

and this is soo stupid that Michael is doing ALL of this to take Sonny down. of course he'd be all convoluted about it

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Daisy said:

i love that Joss is like "Maybe it's different if i knew your employer." like why? if he pulled out the name "John Jacob Jingleshimer Schdmit" you'd do what? "sounds good, get him?" shut up. 

Lol it’s because it kills her whenever there’s something she doesn’t know. She had an entire meltdown over the fact that she wasn’t told Spencer believed Trina was innocent even though she had nothing to do with that and kept it from Trina herself once she found out 

• Like 6
Just now, ffwbe said:

Lol it’s because it kills her whenever there’s something she doesn’t know. She had an entire meltdown over the fact that she wasn’t told Spencer believed Trina was innocent even though she had nothing to do with that and kept it from Trina herself once she found out 

this child is her mother's daughter. and that's not a good thing

Also I vote ""leave town". bye bye, Baby Jason! Wont miss you!!

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

So let’s say Dex’s plan works and Sonny gets caught (it won’t). He really thinks he’ll be free and clear to live in PC after turning in a mob boss? He can’t be that dumb 

well he is working for Michael (who is a dipstick), and sleeping with Joss (who is a dipstick) - so mhm...he is that dumb

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

if Michael were revealed to be some mastermind serial killer.

Mastermind shmastermind.  He can't even mastermind tying his shoes.  Carly probably takes care of that for him. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, slayer2 said:

My only issue what that is if Dex is a loyal child to AJ he should also hate Carly, and would go after her too. Which would be good soap, if he actually is trying to take Carly down while sleeping with Joss. Or if his sleeping with Joss was somehow part of his plan to take Carly down. But I don't see that happening. 

The actor is pretty wooden, IMO. Yes there's some chemistry between him and Eden but he lacks charisma. 

• Like 8

i think Joss and Dex need to watch more mob movies.  If Sonny goes down that does not mean that all his employees do and they can enact his revenge.

Also, Joss, Carly never pretended she didn't know what was going on.  From day one with Jason, so even before she was with Sonny, she's had her nose all up in the mob's business.

I never thought I would feel bad for Esme, but I kind of do. With that Ace remark, I assume her memory will be coming back.  This could be really interesting as a character study.  Or it could totally suck.

• Like 8

So Esmeè's memory is coming back. Zzzzzz. I like her more like this.

The Spencer redemption carries on. MW is doing a nice job of portraying Ava's conflict now that she's killed (not!) Nickolas.

I guess that I am supposed to feel all the feelz for Joss and Dex, two young lovers caught in a web not of their own making (except it totally is) and desperate to be together.  Except nope.

Also, why doesn't Joss go to college in another city if Dex has to leave Port Charle. It seems a better plan than the one their going for.

How does Scott not know that the police have the Hook killer? the Invader reported it last night.

1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

LOL, another gigantic "newborn." The baby is adorable, no matter how old.

He or she really gave Alley Mills a huge smile in the first scene.

19 minutes ago, standbyme said:

My only issue what that is if Dex is a loyal child to AJ he should also hate Carly, and would go after her too. Which would be good soap, if he actually is trying to take Carly down while sleeping with Joss. Or if his sleeping with Joss was somehow part of his plan to take Carly down. But I don't see that happening.

It would be much more interesting than this.

Thank you, Cameron, for noting that Esmè is Franco's half-sister. I was waiting for someone to point that out. Also, this makes her Cameron's sort of aunt through Steven Lars.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
7 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Also, Joss, Carly never pretended she didn't know what was going on.  From day one with Jason, so even before she was with Sonny, she's had her nose all up in the mob's business.

If anything, Carly wanted to be more involved and would get angry that they wouldn’t tell her things, which usually resulted in her spying or doing the run around trying to insert herself so Jason had to bail her out of whatever dumb plan she came up with 

• Like 10

The Joss/Dex angst doesn’t particularly work if they are on the same side. Maybe he should have kept her in the dark so she could keep lecturing him on the mob. What’s the conflict exactly? 

• Like 3

"I wonder if Joss knows about everything that's happened." Oh, Cam. Joss is in a sex haze. She couldn't care less about what's going on outside of that.

Just now, ffwbe said:

What’s the conflict exactly? 

He won't tell her what she wants to know.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
2 hours ago, jsbt said:

Ron Carlivati tried to shove "Miscavige" down our throat for a long time but clearly someone at Disney told them to stop that shit lol, and now we have the lame "Spring Ridge" and the silly-ass "D'Archam". I'm tired of hearing it. Just bring back Shadybrook or Ferncliff and shut it.

Also, FIVE mental hospitals local to Port Charles?  Damn, thats a lot of crazy....

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 11

I’m dreading Laura turning into Esme’s defender. This is already ridiculous. Just because Esme doesn’t remember what she did does not absolve her and 2 of Laura’s grandchildren were her victims. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
38 minutes ago, MarciNJ said:

Also, FIVE mental hospitals local to Port Charles?  Damn, thats a lot of crazy....

SIX. There is also Rose Lawn where Carly stayed when she had the breakdown when she thought Michael was killed.

19 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I’m dreading Laura turning into Esme’s defender. This is already ridiculous. Just because Esme doesn’t remember what she did does not absolve her and 2 of Laura’s grandchildren were her victims. 

Laura also knows that PCPD were running that investigation. There is no guarantee that Esme would be convicted even if Esme confessed to it all.

In any case GF and AP have great chemistry and should continue to have scenes together.

Heather is the Hook as she was able to give all the details to all the people that were killed and hooked.

Such a cute, big baby. Ace and Amelia are going to take over the world with their gene pool.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, standbyme said:

The actor is pretty wooden, IMO. Yes there's some chemistry between him and Eden but he lacks charisma. 

I'll be honest, I'm so desperate for any shred of AJ I'll take it however I can get it. It's disappointing to hear the actor isn't very strong though because Sean's abilities were limitless. He was also (IMO) the only guy LW had actually chemistry with.

• Like 3

Well, Esme is definitely recovering her memory. AP changed her smile and everything.

I know Sonny and Spencer are family, but NICUs in the real world don’t just let anyone walk in and hold babies.

I hated Spencer’s vendetta against Ava, and I’m sad that any closeness will be destroyed when she comes out as Nik’s killer (even if he isn’t really dead). 

Speaking of which, Day X of him lying dead (or not) in the stables or wherever.

I wonder if Heather will recant when she finds out Esme was held prisoner and couldn’t have killed most of the hooker’s victims.

• Useful 4
35 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I’m dreading Laura turning into Esme’s defender. This is already ridiculous. Just because she doesn’t remember what she did does not absolve her and 2 of her grandchildren were her victims. 

here is the counter to that - i think Laura would be the perfect person - not to absolve Esme, and I don't really want her to be - but to help Spencer/Cameron bridge some sort of resolution. (not so much peace even though i do want Cam + Esme together)  - but just the first step on building something that has a lot of cracks to it. 

I remember when Esme and Laura had that talk and Esme was really trying to get Trina & Joss to just put bygones be bygones and try because she was willing to be real, and Joss just was ruthless and broke her. (and setting the revenge porn in motion). i always felt that was real - i understand if others did not - and i think Laura saw the real Esme too. 

i''ll never justify what Esme did (I mean i understand why LOL but won't justify it). but i think the potential is there (especially with the actors behind it - and the Good Writer if he can escape from the closet). that they could really create a intervention-y, "acceptance" (not forgiveness per se) thing between the guys an Esme. (esme and joss forever being loggerheads)

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Liz, you are going to regret going to Scott to be your lawyer. 

How is it that Scott had no idea that Heather was caught as the Hook?

Although I am thrilled that Esme remember calling her baby Ace, I think it is a fine nickname but he needs a real name. Ace Prince Cassadine just doesn't have the right ring to it.

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Heather is the Hook as she was able to give all the details to all the people that were killed and hooked.

Did she, though? I felt she basically retold what stupid Jordan and Dante told her. They named the people who got hooked and where, and Heather regurgitated that. Of course, it's Jordan, so I don't expect crack police work in the first place.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
10 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Did she, though? I felt she basically retold what stupid Jordan and Dante told her. They named the people who got hooked and where, and Heather regurgitated that. Of course, it's Jordan, so I don't expect crack police work in the first place.

that's how it felt like to me. like they kept telling her who was killed, so Heather was saying that's what she did but i think she thinks Esme did everyone (till Rory who might have been Heather?)

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

She mentioned wearing Ryan's trophies on all her hunts, she mentioned how Joss was her real target with both Brando and Britt, she quickly corrected them with the number of people she killed (5 not 6 who was the guard Ryan killed) and she gave them the means, motive and opportunity. She also knew about the attack on Nikolas which was never reported.

Now if you want to questions Jordan's abilities, I point to the fact that Spoon Island had the entire PCPD roaming around and not one of them got a whiff of a dead Nikolas. Now I doubt that he is really dead but I bet his body is just waiting to be found by anyone.

2 minutes ago, Daisy said:

that's how it felt like to me. like they kept telling her who was killed, so Heather was saying that's what she did but i think she thinks Esme did everyone (till Rory who might have been Heather?)

Heather also admitted to walking around with Ryan's trophies which was the jiggling sound both Brando and Diane heard before they got hooked. That info wasn't released to the public.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, standbyme said:

is if Dex is a loyal child to AJ he should also hate Carly, and would go after her too.

He should be gong after Ava, too, then.

Is Heather covering for Esme on the death of Rory? She claims Ryan did it, but so far as we know, Ryan never left the hospital till he escaped with Esme and Heather. And is Esme really faking the amnesia?  The name Ace just popped into her head? Yeah, no.

What Ava just told Spencer is going to make him want to go after Esme with a vengeance.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, RedElf said:

Is Heather covering for Esme on the death of Rory? She claims Ryan did it, but so far as we know, Ryan never left the hospital till he escaped with Esme and Heather. And is Esme really faking the amnesia?  The name Ace just popped into her head? Yeah, no.

Heather confessed to Rory's death. She said Ryan killed the guard at Spring Ridge. I don't think Esme is faking her amnesia because we saw her nightmare and it didn't give away that she knew who she was was. 

Ace just popped out and was confused and she was trying to figure out why that name came to her. If she was faking it, she would have told Mac that her little guy is an Ace or anything else because only the audience heard Esme call the baby Ace while she was pregnant. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

She mentioned wearing Ryan's trophies on all her hunts, she mentioned how Joss was her real target with both Brando and Britt, she quickly corrected them with the number of people she killed (5 not 6 who was the guard Ryan killed) and she gave them the means, motive and opportunity. She also knew about the attack on Nikolas which was never reported.

I found it interesting that she didn't mention being shot.  I mean, we know for a fact that she was the one that killed Britt,and I think I remember her saying something to Ryan about being shot.  But, I guess that was a hornet's nest the writer's didn't want to deal with.

I also find it funny that Heather was so indignant about not killing the guard.  I don't think in terms of punishment it will make any difference if you kill 5 or 6 people.

58 minutes ago, RedElf said:

Is Heather covering for Esme on the death of Rory?

As Nilyank said, Heather confessed to that one. But, wasn't Esme on Spoon Island when that happened?

3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

LOL, another gigantic "newborn." The baby is adorable, no matter how old.

Such a cutie--even if it's another 4-month old.  Oh, remembered another thing about yesterday that had me rolling my eyes: everyone was all "Baby Amelia."  Is there an "Adult Amelia" somewhere that we don't want to be confusing with the baby?  Other "baby" isn't necessary.

Esme's memory is coming back, but I'm guessing it'll take awhile for all the pieces to fall into place.  Ideally, she'll be horrified over some (redemption), but still have a sneaky streak about her so as not to turn into a Willow.

How did Joss not go up in a puff of smoke when talking about hypocrisy?  Also, child, you knew full well about Sonny's crimes all along and we're fine with them, so that entire "I only was close to him when I was a little kid" is pure bullshit. 

• Like 9
3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

The Spencer redemption carries on. MW is doing a nice job of portraying Ava's conflict now that she's killed (not!) Nickolas.

I guess that I am supposed to feel all the feelz for Joss and Dex, two young lovers caught in a web not of their own making (except it totally is) and desperate to be together.  Except nope.

Thank you, Cameron, for noting that Esmè is Franco's half-sister. I was waiting for someone to point that out. Also, this makes her Cameron's sort of aunt through Steven Lars.

Chavez is doing an excellent job showing Spencer's heartbreak as everything sinks in.  I felt so sad for him when he was speaking to his Grandmother Laura with tears in his eyes, and felt for her because she so badly wants the rift between her son and grandson fixed. I agree about MW too.

I also think we're supposed to feel for Joss and Dex since I guess they're supposed to be portraying a couple madly in love, but all I see is Joss in a sex haze with a guy she barely knows and clearly thinks there is more to this relationship than their actually is - while not pausing to think/worry about the people she has claimed are her best friends - Trina and Cameron. I hope she gets wounded during the Sonny/Dex illegal event that is coming soon, because she just can't stay away from Dex. 

Yep, baby Cassadine is Steven Lars' nephew as well as Lucky Spencer's nephew, Aiden's cousin, and Spencer's brother. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2
7 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Yep, baby Cassadine is Steven Lars' nephew as well as Lucky Spencer's nephew, Aiden's cousin, and Spencer's brother. 

Also Rocco and Charlotte's cousin.

7 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Chavez is doing an excellent job showing Spencer's heartbreak as everything sinks in.  I felt so sad for him when he was speaking to his Grandmother Laura with tears in his eyes, and felt for her because she so badly wants the rift between her son and grandson fixed. I agree about MW too.

NAC, GF and MW were all  great today.   Felt so bad for Spencer today when he (wrongly) figured out that he's the reason Nikolas had left town. 

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1