Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

"Just because we're together doesn't mean we have to tell each other everything." Unless it's something Joss insists she needs to know. Everyone in Carly's orbit is such a colossal hypocrite.

Dex, there's no point asking for a lawyer if you're going to yap to the police before your lawyer gets there. Also, Sonny is not a lawyer.

Shut up, Curtis. Jordan has every right to insist that the details of an investigation remain confidential. Ugh.

Carly's dress didn't quite work for me. I get what it was going for, but it didn't quite work out.

The Gladys/Sasha scenes were nice.

• Love 6
34 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Trina and Cam have a talk. Trina says she's pissed at Cam for keeping Spencer's secret. Get over yourself, Trina. you've been hanging around Joss too long. Cam is all "you have every right." Again. Spencer did not OWE YOU anything. everyone else believed you. no one else doubted you. now you realized why he kept it secret. Channel Elsa and let it go.  (note that Trina is keeping Joss's secret from Cam. shut up Trina).

Everyone close to Carly or her kids becomes entitled and a huge hypocrite. Maybe she does deserve Rory.

16 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Can she be? Can someone who had mental issues be one? (because i know we all went "here comes sonnny" but that was my question then too). 

Nina's mental issues were so long ago, it's like she was a  completely different person. 🙃

As I understand it, a conservator is there to stop the person making from bad decisions. I don't think that Nina's past would stop her from being Sasha's conservator now.

14 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Also, Sonny is not a lawyer.

Diane is in surgery, Alexis is disbarred and Martin in out of town. There's no one left.🤷‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, ffwbe said:

I think Sonny is a red herring. 

Even the PC townsfolk think the world revolves around Sonny. 🙄

16 hours ago, ciarra said:

Julian, if you're the hooker, could you drop by the Q's and hook Olivia?  She annoys me to no end.  I also hope you have a beef with Drew. 

Drew’s with Carly, so that should be good enough for Esme. And I’m sure almost everyone has a reason to hate Olivia. If Show is looking to cull some deadweight, they could do a lot worse!

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

"Just because we're together doesn't mean we have to tell each other everything." Unless it's something Joss insists she needs to know. Everyone in Carly's orbit is such a colossal hypocrite.

that irritated me. and she was like "Cam proved that right?" that's not how it works. you dumbo.

5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Nina's mental issues were so long ago, it's like she was a  completely different person. 🙃

heeheee. 
that is true. I would like Nina. Sasha's moreher daughter than Willow

• Love 5

Curtis can shut up and die. I hope he chokes on his words.

Portia is just . . . yeah.

Both can stick their attitude toward Jordan. 

Rory hanging out with Trina and her friends is weird. He looks so out of place with them. Just break up with Cam already Joss. Break up with him now.

When the killer finds out that Diane is alive, they will know that they know about the poison at GH. If I'm them and the police, I put it out there that Diane has died. Next stabbing victim may not be so lucky, but it feels like this is about to become a game of cat and mouse between the killer and Finn.

The scenes with Gladys/Sasha/Nina were nice. Gladys really is ride or die.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Ugh, tomorrow we circle back to Spinelli's idiotic secret. NO ONE CARES.

For myself, developing a matchmaking app makes him more attractive than the creep who does the mob hacking.

1 minute ago, YaddaYadda said:

If I'm them and the police, I put it out there that Diane has died.

Unfortunately, it's Jordan who is the police commissioner.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Daisy said:
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Yes to Nina being the conservator!

Can she be? Can someone who had mental issues be one?

Nina's past mental health issues can only be used against her when it comes to Carly and Michael.  I'm sorry, those are the rules. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

For myself, developing a matchmaking app makes him more attractive than the creep who does the mob hacking.

19 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

the app is't the issue. 
the issue is he hacked into people's personal information to do said matchmaking. that's what Bearded Wonder was blackmailing him about. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, statsgirl said:
43 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Ugh, tomorrow we circle back to Spinelli's idiotic secret. NO ONE CARES.

15 minutes ago, Daisy said:

the app is't the issue. 
the issue is he hacked into people's personal information to do said matchmaking. that's what Bearded Wonder was blackmailing him about. 

Exactly. Because it's Spinelli, the app got away from him and now he's scrambling to keep it going in a way that if not illegal, is certainly highly unethical. He should close down the entire thing instead of being squirrelly about what he's doing. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, DanaK said:

Tomorrow’s Jan 6 Committee hearing has been postponed due to an approaching hurricane in Florida. That proably will mean local preemptions for coverage of the hurricane

It was preempted by our local station today. Waiting for it to drop on Hulu. 

I cannot believe the writers think "Carly and Drew fighting City Hall to preserve her long-dead mother's grave, which she hasn't visited in decades" is compelling storytelling. 

Also, another day, more "Joss is a big raging hypocrite just like her mother" scenes.  What exactly did she think she was going to accomplish running to the PCPD.   #FreeCam

• Applause 6
  • Love 7

Brando is murdered and Joss is living it up going out with friends? 

Gladys is handling this better than I expected.  Her life was Brando. 

Wonder who will be the new guardian hopefully not Gladys. 

Carly can't FaceTime the kids? Drew needs to record videos. 

Edited by Artsda
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
On 9/26/2022 at 2:09 PM, DanaK said:

I’m glad to see Dex is smart and asks for a lawyer before talking to the police. If you are a suspect, get a lawyer before talking to the police

I was happy to see that too but then he just started talking anyway so….

9 hours ago, BunnyFooFoo said:

The actress will end her role as Dr. Britt Westbourne on General Hospital in November, a part which she first began playing in 2012 and recently won an Emmy Award for earlier this year. There's no word yet on how her character will be written out."

Holy shit has she really been playing Britt that long?!  Time really does move fast.

I liked the Gladys and Sasha scenes, plus Nina.  Really sweet.  Nina should be the guardian, but Gladys wouldn’t be bad either.  We might even get some much needed comic relief at times. 

Trina saying she’s ready to have an uncomplicated relationship after everything she’s been though, well, it doesn’t get any more uncomplicated than Rory.  Unless he’s actually the killer…..

So far the killer has attacked Sonny’s baby mama, his cousin, and not his lawyer.  All roads lead back to Sonny (per usual).

And of course Drew has decided to follow Carly to Jacksonville.  I mean, what else does he got to do (activate rage blackout). 

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

So far the killer has attacked Sonny’s baby mama, his cousin, and not his lawyer.  All roads lead back to Sonny (per usual).

or the killer has attacked Trina's mentor, Trina's best friend (Joss was the target. but the stupid Hooker went for Brando), and Trina's lawyer. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 5
  • Love 3

So the whole time she was without a cell phone, Carly had a tablet with her, and she didn’t  text/email/FaceTime anyone in her family to let them know what happened?

I know that this (as well as her failure to use the land line in her hotel room) is just a mere drop in the bucket of stupid/illogical writing we are routinely expected to accept on this show, but for some reason I find it and everything else about this stupid Carly-in-Jacksonville story line to be even more eye roll-inducing than usual. If only Hurricane Ian could wash them all out to sea ...

Edited by Ceres
Typo
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I cannot believe the writers think "Carly and Drew fighting City Hall to preserve her long-dead mother's grave, which she hasn't visited in decades" is compelling storytelling. 

or sexy

• Like 2
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

The dumbest part is that the project is already underway.  The security guard said half the cemetary had already been moved, that Virginia's side was going next.  So,.... 

A-Why didn't Carly see that half the cemetary was no longer there.  Surely there would have been signs everywhere indicating that it was closed 

B-If whoever is doing it has already dumped a ton of money into the project since it's halfway through, there is no way they'd drop this for one person, who's throwing her weight around.  

C- Drew is a huge enabler who, once she said she was having trouble because she's not a resident, should have told her to pack it up and go home, but instead wants to throw his media company weight around.  

Speaking of said media company, Drew honey, have you done anything to make it recoup it's financial loss since that merger tanked or have you just been spending your entire time crawling up Carly's butt?  

Also, also Linda Purl is wasted in this story.  I don't want to see her lose against Carly in a fight that makes zero sense for Carly to win.  So stupid.  

5 hours ago, paisley said:

Molly is a lawyer

But she works for the DA's office  She's not a defence attorney.  

• Love 7
50 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

But she works for the DA's office  She's not a defence attorney.  

but she wants to go into defence because she got butt hurt how ADA Trina Is Guilty treated her and the pursuit of justice. 

51 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

B-If whoever is doing it has already dumped a ton of money into the project since it's halfway through, there is no way they'd drop this for one person, who's throwing her weight around.  

i think this is the part that those two idiots are forgetting. They aren't starting the project. they're nearly done. I would say they won't win but it is Carly, so. 

I see it one of two ways.
they win, and then they'll have sex. 
they lose, and then they will have sex. 

either way I hope when Drewfus gets back to Port Charles, he's lost his company.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

A-Why didn't Carly see that half the cemetary was no longer there.  Surely there would have been signs everywhere indicating that it was closed

That's our Carly ... she sees only what she wants to see.

1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

C- Drew is a huge enabler who, once she said she was having trouble because she's not a resident, should have told her to pack it up and go home, but instead wants to throw his media company weight around. 

I never thought that I would miss Jason but he at least would occasionally tell Carly that she was being an idiot.

Points to the writers for remembering that Drew owns a media company; all removed and more for wasting his resources on this stupid woman and her stupid entitlement. This is really not the hill he should die on. Even more, this is internal city politics and neither of them have any business sticking their noses into it. Especially since Carly has ignored Virginia's grave for years and didn't even put her name on the notification. If Carly is doing this out of guilt for how she treated Virginia, suck it up babe.

Virginia isn't going to know that she's been moved, she's dead. If she really is bothered, she can go haunt Reese's mother.

It's interesting that Alexis-the-lawyer's whole story is about the media and reporting and none of Drew's is even though he owns a whole media company

Molly may switch to defence (especially since the ADAs are day players who rarely win) but I really hope that it's not for Dex.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Fighting City Hall in a city where Carly hasn't stepped foot in for 30 years, to boot. FFS.

11 hours ago, Ceres said:

So the whole time she was without a cell phone, Carly had a tablet with her, and she didn’t  text/email/FaceTime anyone in her family to let them know what happened?

I wondered the same thing! But whatever. It's GH, Jake.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

i think this is the part that those two idiots are forgetting. They aren't starting the project. they're nearly done. I would say they won't win but it is Carly, so. 

This is where the writers really messed up (aside from you know, the entire story being stupid). If she succeeds, what happens to the other people who’ve already been moved?  Dumb.

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Virginia isn't going to know that she's been moved, she's dead. If she really is bothered, she can go haunt Reese's mother.

Or, like Reese’s mother pointed out, maybe Virginia would have liked someone to visit her and tend to her grave every now and then.  Or even better, not been treated like shit while she was alive.  Too little, too late Carly.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, mostlylurking said:
22 hours ago, BunnyFooFoo said:

The actress will end her role as Dr. Britt Westbourne on General Hospital in November, a part which she first began playing in 2012 and recently won an Emmy Award for earlier this year. There's no word yet on how her character will be written out."

Holy shit has she really been playing Britt that long?!  Time really does move fast.

It took me so long to warm up to Britt, she had become one of my favorites and now KT is moving on. If anyone from the soap world can become a prime-time success, it's Kelly. She has the look and can actually act. I could see her working quite well in a procedural like one of the L&Os or CSIs.

In other news, it took one line from Portia to make Portia & Curtis "dead-to-me" in perpetuity. Portia's "Jordan feels some kind of way..." to Curtis. Girl, you're an accomplished, educated Doctor.  Are you trying to get your street cred by talking like a Home Girl??? Serious demerits to whatever writer crafted that line. Ugh.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

What I really hate about this stupid Portia/Curtis/Jordan crap is that Jordan has shown absolutely no palpable interest in getting back together with Curtis. It's all Portia and Curtis's delusions, and no matter how Jordan acts toward them, they see it through that dumb prism.

In some ways I want Jordan to blow the lid of Portia's paternity lies about Trina, but that would be so unfair to Trina. And of course that's the tack Portia would take, not that she'd been lying forever to three people she supposedly loves.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
58 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

It took me so long to warm up to Britt, she had become one of my favorites and now KT is moving on. If anyone from the soap world can become a prime-time success, it's Kelly. She has the look and can actually act. I could see her working quite well in a procedural like one of the L&Os or CSIs.

I agree.  I think she's a good actress.  I couldn't stand her while she was dating Patrick, pretending "her" baby was his, and stealing Dante and Lulu's embryo.  But, somehow, after all that, she ended up likeable.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
40 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

What I really hate about this stupid Portia/Curtis/Jordan crap is that Jordan has shown absolutely no palpable interest in getting back together with Curtis. It's all Portia and Curtis's delusions, and no matter how Jordan acts toward them, they see it through that dumb prism.

And they're both getting all bent out of shape because Jordan is actually trying to do her job with the hooking attacks.  But here's Portia acting all defensive and Curtis walking around thinking she's doing it all because she wants him back.  They've both become insufferable in record time.

3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Points to the writers for remembering that Drew owns a media company; all removed and more for wasting his resources on this stupid woman and her stupid entitlement. This is really not the hill he should die on. Even more, this is internal city politics and neither of them have any business sticking their noses into it.

Waiting for the "the story went viral--the whole country is up in arms over this!" plot point to get pulled out.  

• LOL 4

Can you imagine being an Aurora investor?
first the owners do this really sketchy merger.
THEN the merger flops. 
and since then all the CEO/owner cares about is

1: where his wife is at all times. 
2: where the woman he's thirsty over is
3: getting one up on his dad
4: fighting for dead people's justice in a town he does't even live in. 

i'd legit cash out. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, Daisy said:

fighting for dead people's justice in a town he does't even live in. 

5. Acting like Social Justice Warriors fighting against the system, when they're part of the system (rich white guy with a media company, rich white lady with money).

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

you know a part of me hopes Dex is the Hooker because then Michael can be all "this happened because of me."
Sam: "How did Dex not see anything?"
Me: MAYBE BECAUSE HE WASN'T IN THE ROOM, YOU MORON?

Is Joss and Dante step siblings if  Sonny and Carly aren't married and Joss hates Sonny? Joss wants to know why the Hooker didn't go after me. I ask this too. 

Sonny is getting his mob on. And again this is where my issue with this entire thing is. Dipstick hired Baby Jason to infiltrate Sonny and Dipstick knows what Sonny will do to Baby Jason if he finds out he's betraaayyyeeedd and lieeeed too. at any rate. it's no meat hook, but it's pretty close. I really hope Nina shows up and dumps Sonny's butt. (and actually now it is going to WHY did Baby Jason wants to be part of Sonnny's org. so badly).  

Lmao Jordan and Portia throw down verbally. Portia snaps "just say what you wanna say!" "Is Trina Curtis's daughter". Portia legit turns green. lol maybe just take the pointed comments next time. 

Portia starts to throw a Carly-level tantrum complete with with head tosses and finger waves screaming how Trina is none of her business and how this is really about Jordan wants Curtis. I would give up my David Tennant poster if Jordan bursts laughing in Portia's face. She didn't. my poster is safe. But Jordan is clapping Portia with the obvious that she didn't deny it thus she is lying. Portia tries to deflect but Jordan finally remembers that she is a cop and just continues to throw bombs at her. Jordan goes that he can't marry Curtis with this hanging over them. Portia neckrolls and asks if this is a threat. This is Carly 2.0. gross.

Curtis and Taggert talk about how great of a dad Curtis would be. #KeepTrinaTaggerts Curtis asks Ava to fire trina. Drop dead, Curtis.

Bearded Wonder and Spinelli. lovely. both verbalize how sucky they are.  Maxie blurts out the truth as they know it. #MacDeservesBetter. Maxie info dumps Mac's history. Bearded Wonder sneers that's what Mac says about not knowing about the baby. Maxie says Mac is not a liar and Bearded Wonder should feel honoured if Mac was his dad. (Please, don't make this piece of crap Mac's son).  Maxie flat out goes "Why would you want to be Leopold's son?" Because he wants Taub money.

Trina is whinging about Cam knowing the truth. Get over yourself Trina. 

Dipstick is very obvious talking to Sonny trying to save Baby Jason. (but again. this is moot because WHEN Sonny realizes that Baby Jason is betraaaayying him, only Sonny's Very Potent Swimmers will save him and I don't think Baby Jason has that). But Dipstick sucks at espionage and Sonny is MUCHO suspicious.

Dante finally asks a good question "Was Baby Jason's clothes clean."  Joss goes yes it was. Dante looks sick. (as you should, you crappy cop). and show ends with Ms Woo's carver about to carve into Baby Jason.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Are we supposed to care about Dex? LOL! I couldn't care less about him, and if I were Dex, I would have spilled the beans the moment Sonny asked me to go w/him. How much is Michael paying him? Not often to be tortured - physically or mentally - I'm sure. Dummy Dex was safer at the police station. You don't play around w/mob folks. 

Michael is a moron. Instead of just writing off Sonny and living his best life, Sonny lives rent free in his little, feeble mind. He just had to take Sonny down for having amnesia, and now, he's running around, trying to save his lackey. Did Michael not think his stupid plan could go sideways and that Dex could end up dead or seriously hurt?!?! He hired this boy to involve himself in the mob. Dex could easily be shot and killed by one of Sonny's enemies. Michael is an idiot. He put this boy up to this so let it play out! I'm glad Sonny questioned him about his interest in Dex. Again, don't play around w/mobsters. 

The anvils were falling fast and hard today. A Taggert showing. Trina and Taggert bonded and together. Trina suddenly angry w/Curtis. Curtis being super intrusive and pushy w/someone who is NOT his child (to his knowledge).  All the remarks about Curtis not being a dad or how he would be a great dad. If we didn't already know, today sealed it: Curtis is Trina's dad. 

I didn't see all of the show, but I'm glad Jordan got to say some stuff to Portia. I hate that this show will have Jordan take Curtis back BUT I'm happy w/Portia's world falling apart! 

I love Roger, so it was nice to see him! Wasn't paying too much attn though. I see hints of chemistry btw Maxie/Austin (like when he leaned in for the kiss), but we just don't see them enough. 

Still hate Cody. 

Muted Joss/Dante.  Muted Spinelli/Sam. 

Can wardrobe PLEASE do better by KSt?! Guess not. 

That's all I got. 

Edited by lala2
  • Like 3
  • Love 7

"You obviously don't take me seriously. That's a huge mistake. [10-second pause] Huge!" I laughed so hard at that. Oh, Mo. He was extremely pause-filled today.

10 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Lmao Jordan and Portia throw down verbally. Portia snaps "just say what you wanna say!" "Is Trina Curtis's daughter". Portia legit turns green. lol maybe just take the pointed comments next time. 

That was great. Don't force someone to tell you what you don't want to hear, Portia!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I can't deal with the stupidity on today:

Does Curtis really think that if Trina doesn't work in Ava's gallery she's safe?  Wasn't Joss around two of the attacks?  And she was nowhere near the gallery.

Does Portia really think that if she bullies Jordan it doesn't matter than she's lying to Trina, Curtis and Taggart?

Sonny, please figure out that Dex is working for Michael. I am so bored with this storyline.

Does someone on the show hate KSt? Between the awful wardrobe and pushing Spinelli at Maxie, she can't get a break.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

"You obviously don't take me seriously. That's a huge mistake. [10-second pause] Huge!" I laughed so hard at that. Oh, Mo. He was extremely pause-filled today.

Did he try to go shopping in his hooker clothes?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
14 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Sonny, please figure out that Dex is working for Michael. I am so bored with this storyline.

I agree w/your entire post, but I esp agree w/this! I often highlight Liz's story as an example of poor pacing, but this revenge plot is a good one to highlight too. It may be shown more often than Liz's, but it's still taking too darn long to get to the point.

What is the ultimate goal of this stupid story? For Michael to hurt Sonny? And then what? What's the story after that? I'm over this revenge, esp. b/c the reasons are lame. This story needs to be over and done w/already. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7

After that lovely display from Portia, I'm looking forward to her face cracking with the truth about the divorce papers and Trina's paternity. What is wrong with her? She's become horrid. Hey, Dumb and Dumber, Jordan doesn't want Curtis and his over-inflated ego back. Eff this noise.

And Curtis interfering in Trina's life like that? Is Mr. Ihatesecretsandlies going to tell Trina the truth about this or is he going to let Ava take the fall?

Oh, great! Michael's back. And Spinelli too. And we had Cody as well. A trifecta of whiny losers.

There was nothing redeeming about today's episode.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
48 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Sam: "How did Dex not see anything?"
Me: MAYBE BECAUSE HE WASN'T IN THE ROOM, YOU MORON?

It's a fair enough question, as he was right outside the entrance to the garage.   He's obviously not the killer, but given he's been at all three scenes, it would be even dumber if everyone was like "oh, he's totally cool--just a coincidence."

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Are we supposed to care about Dex? LOL! I couldn't care less about him, and if I were Dex, I would have spilled the beans the moment Sonny asked me to go w/him. How much is Michael paying him? Not often to be tortured - physically or mentally - I'm sure. Dummy Dex was safer at the police station. You don't play around w/mob folks. 

Michael is a moron. Instead of just writing off Sonny and living his best life, Sonny lives rent free in his little, feeble mind. He just had to take Sonny down for having amnesia, and now, he's running around, trying to save his lackey. Did Michael not think his stupid plan could go sideways and that Dex could end up dead or seriously hurt?!?! He hired this boy to involve himself in the mob. Dex could easily be shot and killed by one of Sonny's enemies. Michael is an idiot. He put this boy up to this so let it play out! I'm glad Sonny questioned him about his interest in Dex. Again, don't play around w/mobsters. 

This.

Thankfully, because of everyone mentioning Val/Anna’s romp, I was able to go back and watch and it was lovely. A good eraser of all the bad of today.

Sadly, because her scenes are now mostly with Cody, I wish KT was leaving this month and no longer for ed into this misery. No Scotty or Liesl for what seems like months now, it doesn’t bode well for the actors.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Shut up, Curtis.

Ugh, poor Taggert.

Really, Show? You're now going to tie Cody to Austin? He's already got Dante and Mac (hopefully not). Who is Cody, the Zelig of Port Charles? Poor Josh Kelly.

And then Austin seemed to recognize the name of Leopold Taub. More ugh.

I don't care that Dex is being tortured—you work for the mob, stuff happens—and I want him to blackmail Michael by threatening to tell Sonny what he's up to. That's the least that dolt deserves. And this would be a genuine blackmail, not the lame-o fake he mewed about to Jax.

LOL at Portia getting on her high horse that Jordan may have used her position as commissioner to snoop in her medical files. This from the woman who blew past all ethical and legal lines to revive the bartender so he could exonerate Trina. Which he really didn't, but whatever.

Of course Sonny is taking care of things himself, Michael. That's what he does. Sucks when it works against you, eh?

• Applause 6
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

It's a fair enough question, as he was right outside the entrance to the garage.   He's obviously not the killer, but given he's been at all three scenes, it would be even dumber if everyone was like "oh, he's totally cool--just a coincidence."

Him being questioned, people being suspect of him is fine. but it's legit "how did he not see something." well easy. if he's in the back how could he see something? and if he was working (which he said he could prove because of the timestamps etc that Dante ignored). are Sam etc basically saying he stood there watched Dianne get hooked and then tried to save her (if they think he's innocent?) (this is me assuming he was in the back office. not outside) 

• Like 1

Am I the only one who thinks it would have been funny if instead of Drew the Hook man had flown down to Jacksonville to kill Carly?

I think rory's the killer.  I don't know why. I also don't think the killer, whoever it was, poisoned the hook before stabbing Brando.  I think when the killer found out he was going to live, he/she got in the room and poisoned him then, and then added the poison to the hook for the next attack.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2