Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

(edited)
13 hours ago, TVbitch said:

Bold and the Beautiful is taping again. Come on, GH! 

I was also hoping they would continue with the Metrocourt takeover.

I don't know. I get the cleanliness behind the scenes, but when those standards start affecting how stories are told, I would rather have them wait until we are out of the COVID woods before starting filming again, or at least after the report "second wave" of COVID-19.

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 2

Realistically it's not going to be over until there is a vaccine and epidemiologists say that that will take 18 - 24 months. Until then we're going to have to learn to adapt in a social distancing world.

Since creativity thrives in roadblocks, I'm interested to see what they come up with. Maybe Sam and Jason can actually be together for a while since SBu won't have to do any love scenes now.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

it's one thing when there a budget limitation or you can't get the set you want, another [when] people can't interact in a meaningful way. 

People last interacted in a meaningful way on GH about 20 years ago, sadly.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

This episode previously aired in 2015

It's hard to drop into episodes like this and try to figure out what's happening.  I watched the episode the first time around, but since I don't remember what I had for supper last night, I can barely remember what was in the previous episodes in order to follow along.  This is my understanding, based on what I'm now seeing.  

Sonny is shot (for the 446 time) when he and Carly try to get married again (for the 336 time).  Everyone thinks Julian is responsible for the shooting (was he?  I can't remember).  Hot headed idiot Morgan is determined to make Jerome pay dang it.  

MIchael and Carly sit vigil at the hospital, while Dante gets an update from Patrick.  Carly heads to the chapel and lightning does not strike her.  

Franco and Nina are together and messing with Ric's mind.(because he worked with Madeline to mess with Nina??)  They blackmail Ric into giving Nina an anullment.  

Billy Miller is playing Jake Doe, though at this point, Liz beleives that he's Jason.  Eaten up with guilt Liz tries to tell him   

I just can't with the saintly white light shining on Sonny as his sons promise and pray over him. So cruel of the show to tease me with Sonny dying.  Cockroaches will be gone by the time Sonny is dead.

LOL at Sam being all "yeah, he killed three men without breaking as sweat, who cares? Jason use to do it all the time."

Was Nina always like a hyperactive 3 year old?

Liz, you should have known that Jake isn't really Jason He's too good with your kids.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Liz, you should have known that Jake isn't really Jason He's too good with your kids.

Just that one scene with Billy interacting with Liz (We can get through whatever this is) and her son (I won't leave) was a tremendous reminder of how TIIC wasted someone else with talent. 

• Love 6
18 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Since creativity thrives in roadblocks, I'm interested to see what they come up with.

From what I read they will be using the actors real life spouses to stand in for closeups, anything that requires them being closer than 6 feet apart.  And they'll cut it together in post.  Though I get the feeling that will get to be pretty expensive and won't last long.  

Having said that, B&B were in production for one day, then re-shut to figure out testing issues which I wonder if that is code for someone had a symptom and they had to clear it up before they could continue.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Who was the SLS trying to emulate yesterday with that hairstyle? Justin Bieber?

I just love how Morgan was yelling at Patrick because Mooby wouldn't wake up, or went code blue. And yelling and demanding like dear old dad, trying to get into the OR, or morgue-like room.

Oh Dante! Why'd you go and have to call him Dad? As much as I love him, fast forward after the first minute.

Oh Lookie! Did Shebeast put on that cross because she and Mooby were getting married in Church? Was it a Catholic Church? Cuz that beast has never worn such a necklace before. Or I haven't seen it on her neck since.

UGH. Patrick and Sam were sooooo borrrrrrrrring. 

Only positive? Jake was lookin' SMOKIN'!!!!!

And Franco has SOME nerve accusing anyone of any shenanigans!

How did Ric leave the show?

8 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Who was the SLS trying to emulate yesterday with that hairstyle?

Someone forgot to remind Chad that he's no longer 12 years old.  

9 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

According to wikepedia.....

Nearly five years later, Ric returns to Port Charles amidst an escalating mob war between Sonny and Julian Jerome. Having recently discovered that Julian's organization is being financed by an anonymous benefactor, Sonny suspects Ric of being Julian's backer. Ric insists that he is only in town to reconnect with Molly, upsetting Alexis when he sides with Molly, now a teenager, in an argument. Ric also reconnects with Elizabeth and asks her on a date.

After he was arrested for shooting someone because he was framed by an unknown criminal, his daughter Molly and half-brother Sonny visited Ric at the PCPD.

When it was learned that Julian had Ric framed as the man he worked for, Anna Devane arranged for him to stage his own death by having it appear he was shot dead by Nathan West in a fake jail break attempt. He then left Port Charles and was given a new identity.

Ric was later kidnapped from witness protection by Carlos Rivera under the orders of Johnny Zacchara. He was saved by Ric's new client Shawn Butler and later commissioner Jordan Ashford, Ric comes back to Molly unharmed.

(edited)
11 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I believe he took a job in L.A., which was a wink to him going to another soap. He got in an elevator at GH and never looked back. IRL I think the deal for the new soap happened so quickly the writers couldn't wreck his exit. Ha!

ETA: @perkie1968 and I posted at the same time; is the exit I'm describing later?

Edited by dubbel zout
2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

is the exit I'm describing later?

Yes.  I remember him getting on the elevator and that was the last we saw of him, though I thought he had briefly come back, recently, and had a scene with LIz (around the time she started dating Franco???) and he had gone gray and people were drooling that RH was now a silver fox.  

• Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I believe he took a job in L.A., which was a wink to him going to another soap. He got in an elevator at GH and never looked back. IRL I think the deal for the new soap happened so quickly the writers couldn't wreck his exit. Ha!

I thought that was the first time he left? I remember all of us being grateful he wasn't killed off by Guzashole. But that was before Molly was all growed up, right? I remember Ric faking his death, and Molly being sad, but I think I was back on the barge after Nik told Elizabeth Jake was Jaysus. So I don't know how Ric let Molly know he was alive.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule

This episode originally aired in 2015, not long after yesterday's repeat...

The Corinthi men surprise Carly with a wedding in the hospital chapel.  Blah, blah blah, they are the greatest of greats to ever great.  Nobody loves the way these two love, yadda, yadda, yadda.  

Paul and Ava are conspiring to take down Sonny's organization.  Paul  wants to run product through the gallery.  Ava wants out, but Paul's not letting her go.  Ava mentions the custody battle so Paul backs off. for now  

Carlos has been blamed for Sonny's shooting thanks to a statement from Ava, but no one can find him.  Anna heads over to tell Ava that she doesn't beleive her account that Carlos is responsible.  (if memory serves, at this point Anna thought she had shot Carlos, but her gun had blanks and she didn't know it.  Paul was messing with Anna.  Am I getting that memory right?)

Dillon's still in town, and hanging out with Maxie on the docks (what is happening with Kirsten's hair color here).  They find a body in the water.  Jordan fishes him out and finds out that the body belongs to Carlos.  

Dante gets the call about the body and lets the wedding guests know.  Sonny swears he wasn't behind it.  Morgan swears he wasn't either.  

Paul calls Anna down to the pier to tell her about Carlos's body

• Love 1
2 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

I remember him getting on the elevator and that was the last we saw of him, though I thought he had briefly come back, recently, and had a scene with LIz (around the time she started dating Franco???) and he had gone gray and people were drooling that RH was now a silver fox.  

I skimmed some recaps. Not as recent as it may seem. His last day was in July 2016. 

He was around fairly regularly through April 2016. He was on Sonny's good side by now, and Sonny was putting him on things like investigating Josslyn's kidney donor. Carly still hated him and told Sonny not to trust him. Then he just disappeared. He was still mentioned (for example, by Molly and TJ re: the two of them moving in together and whether her dad would have a problem with it), but not seen. 

Then he made a one-day appearance in July 2016. Liz/Franco was just getting started, and Ric didn't like that she was showing interest in a former serial killer. They had a predictable argument at the hospital in which she alluded to all the things Ric himself had done.  She made it unambiguous that she didn't want him in her life, even as a friend. Then he left.  

Hearst has said (in 2019) that he would be open to coming back, and that he considers Ric a legacy character with important ties. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, Asp Burger said:

Hearst has said (in 2019) that he would be open to coming back, and that he considers Ric a legacy character with important ties. 

I think his character is one who has continuously been done wrong. I know he's supposed to be a baaaad man, but the audience is supposed to love other characters who have done awful things (cough Franco, cough Sonny cough Sonny cough Jason). I'd like to see him come back and be redeemed in some way. But then, I also think he's a better actor and a lot better looking than his fictional GH half-brother.

And I would like a pony that farts rainbows, too.

Edited by rur
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Asp Burger said:

I skimmed some recaps. Not as recent as it may seem. His last day was in July 2016. 

He was around fairly regularly through April 2016. He was on Sonny's good side by now, and Sonny was putting him on things like investigating Josslyn's kidney donor. Carly still hated him and told Sonny not to trust him. Then he just disappeared. He was still mentioned (for example, by Molly and TJ re: the two of them moving in together and whether her dad would have a problem with it), but not seen. 

Then he made a one-day appearance in July 2016. Liz/Franco was just getting started, and Ric didn't like that she was showing interest in a former serial killer. They had a predictable argument at the hospital in which she alluded to all the things Ric himself had done.  She made it unambiguous that she didn't want him in her life, even as a friend. Then he left.  

I don’t think they ever addressed but his exits make him look like a crappy father. The first time he left was when he found out Claudia’s baby wasn’t his and when he returned, they said that he hasn’t seen Molly in years and wanted to be closer to her. Then he bounces a couple years later when it’s clear that Liz doesn’t want him anymore which leads me to believe that she was the main reason he came back in the first place. 

3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

You forgot to mention that Nathan was contemplating eating a doughnut until Valerie wastefully swiped it onto the floor.

The whole thing with Valerie in this episode was weird.  I was trying to figure out if it was before or after the affair with Dante, but Lante were so lovey dovey, that I thought it must have been before.  

2 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

Then he made a one-day appearance in July 2016. Liz/Franco was just getting started,

This is what I was remembering.  I can't believe it was as long ago as 2016

2 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

I adore RH and would love him to come back but only if they stop making him a scapegoat for every nonsense story.  

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, rur said:

But then, I also think he's a better actor and a lot better looking than his fictional GH half-brother.

Which is the main reason that he gets shafted storyline and character wise.  Can not show up the "star" of the show.  

Edited by perkie1968
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I adore RH and would love him to come back but only if they stop making him a scapegoat for every nonsense story.  

Julian is still around, as is Ava, so maybe Ric would finally get a break. More likely, they'd have him team up with one or both Jeromes so all the town goats could be blamed.

• Love 3
(edited)

Just watched some "Laura Returns" clips recommended by YT. Wow, Luke, Laura, Robert, Holly, Tiffany, Rick & Leslie Webber, Original Recipe Edward Quartermaine, damn. Truly the Golden Age of Soaps...

ABC is so clueless. They could use the pandemic to capture a whole new generation of fans by showing some of GH's legendary S/L arcs. I'd love to see Mikkos trying to freeze the world again. Or the Aztec Treasure S/L (one of my personal favorites). The Grant Putnam/Grant Andrews saga. GH's focus on action and adventure back in the old days are what hooked me, as a guy, on Soaps. Now all we have left is a weak Sopranos knock-off. Ugh.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Love 8
On 6/17/2020 at 3:31 PM, statsgirl said:

I just can't with the saintly white light shining on Sonny as his sons promise and pray over him. So cruel of the show to tease me with Sonny dying.  Cockroaches will be gone by the time Sonny is dead.

I saw some of that episode the other day and had similar thoughts. Sonny and the shitty mafia stuff surrounding him going on for so long has been a big reason I've never been able to be a regular viewer. As bad as Carlivati could be I still love the fact that he pissed off Mo and Co. so much....

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

This episode started the glorious hour that MIchael was mad at Sonny for getting Morgan killed.

And why can't people say "Morgan is dead" instead of "Morgan is gone"? The latter just makes people think he's away, not taking a dirt nap.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

This episode started the glorious hour that MIchael was mad at Sonny for getting Morgan killed.

And why can't people say "Morgan is dead" instead of "Morgan is gone"? The latter just makes people think he's away, not taking a dirt nap.

Forget about that-because we know his anger/rage don’t last. This was like, the third time?

What I LOVED was Tracy’s truth telling and not giving a shit. Of COURSE Monica had to say even Jaysus was welcome because she’s still begging for crumbs. Or did Jake/Jason accept her and say sorry?

And what was that about General Hospital being “closed”? What? Did they kick out all the patients and NO ONE was working? Or were all patients shunted to Mercy?😆🙄🙄🙄

And I know, I KNOW we can’t expect any realism on this FAKAKTA show, but Dante? Morgan’s phone is EVIDENCE until the case/investigation into Morgan’s murder is over. He should have passed it to offscreen detectives, if there are any, to work the case. And at least he did say one truth—he shouldn’t even be talking to the SheBeast and probably crossed the line. But no. He’s already compromised the case.

I don’t know, I left for the Barge after Robin and Patrick remarried and left. This happened after, right?

Oh! Genie’s hair looked gorgeous! And I LOVE HER/Laura’s smile! It just gives me the warm fuzzies! I almost expected her to say Luke’s name when talking about getting the rug pulled under her so many times. But alas, she didn’t.  Is she not allowed to speak his name? Love them or Hate them, Luke and Laura have a long history and she loved him for YEARS.

• Love 3

This episode aired in 2016 the day after Morgan's death....

Drew is still Jason.  Sonny swears to him that he stopped his hit on Julian.  Dante updates a shocked Michael that it was a botched him on Julian.  Michael is seriously pissed at Sonny (too bad he doesn't stay that way for long)

Carly wakes up, confused about what's happened.  Bobbie snaps her out of it.  Yikes Mom, I know she needed to snap Carly into the present but maybe be a wee bit softer in your approach.    Dante stops by to update Carly and she realizes Sonny's involvement.   MY Dante did not warn Carly not to say anything about Sonny in front of him.  La la la la I'm not listening.  

Tracy's mad at the hospital board because they want to sell the hospital.  Monica offers to help Tracy confront them.  Jason and Michael tell them about Morgan.  Tracy's quick to blame Sonny.  Monica's just as quick not to...WTF Monica.  

Ava tells Kiki  about Morgan's death and that he spiraled out because of Kiki's relationship with Dillon.  Or Ava, maybe it was the whole switched pills thing.  

Ned's worried about Dillon but he reassures Ned, that he's better now that Paul is gone.  Remember when the show effed up another great character by making him a random serial killer.  Stupid show.  

Ned congratulates Dillon for being with Kiki.  Kiki shows up to tell Dillon about Morgan and says they can't be together anymore.  Kiki climbed right up on that cross for Morgan and he totally wasn't worth it.  

Lulu and Laura discuss Kevin and his possible feelings for Laura.  Olivia joins Laura and tells her not to give up on Kevin.  (something about Kevin writing something about Laura in a book without her consent. totally don't remember that)This is also the beginning of Ned and Olivia and they are pretty hawt together.  

Lulu heads to the station, where Dante's destroying the interogation room.  Dante, that chair, while having the same IQ as Morgan, did nothing to you.  Apologize for throwing it across the room.  Also, I'm pretty sure the fact that Morgan was the first Corinthi you met would have come up early in your courtship with Lulu.  

Jason tells Michael that Julian had lots of enemies and this wasn't necessarily Sonny's fault.  Shut up Jason.  I want Drew Cain or Jake Doe back.  

Carly tears a strip off of Sonny's hide (again, too bad that anger didn't last)  This was one of the rare times that I loved Laura Wright.  She was fantastic in this story.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

This week’s episodes were terrible. The only one I semi-enjoyed was the one during the MC Hostage Crisis. I also didn’t really see these as the best of LW’s Carly and Sonny if that’s what they were going for. 

• Love 5
16 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Carly wakes up, confused about what's happened.  Bobbie snaps her out of it.  Yikes Mom, I know she needed to snap Carly into the present but maybe be a wee bit softer in your approach.

I thought Bobbie's approach was appropriate, given Carly's insistence on the whole thing being a dream. That part was actually what I thought was a bit OTT. I get an initial disbelief—that's entirely understandable—but Carly is nothing if not realistic and pragmatic about the gangster lifestyle. Even in a sedative-induced befuddlement, I had a hard time buying her not accepting Morgan was dead.

16 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Carly tears a strip off of Sonny's hide (again, too bad that anger didn't last)  This was one of the rare times that I loved Laura Wright.  She was fantastic in this story.  

I really hate that they gave Sonny a loophole to get out of being the cause of Morgan's death. Ava messing with the pills was bad enough. Sonny's lifestyle really should have more consequences for him personally. Ugh. And yes, LW was really terrific in this story. MMV, but I don't think she ever goes overboard with stuff like this. She's got a big energy and presence, but she also knows how to calibrate her emotions. She doesn't do hysterical, angry sobbing like MW or SJB (who fell back on that too often, I always thought).

14 hours ago, ffwbe said:

I also didn’t really see these as the best of LW’s Carly and Sonny if that’s what they were going for. 

Yeah, that tagline was hilariously inaccurate. An umpteenth wedding with Sonny as the petulant man-baby in a wheelchair and Carly blaming him for the death of their son isn't exactly showcasing love in the afternoon. Though on GH, I guess it is?

• Love 2

I think Sonny and Carly's relationship is worse than Jason and Sam's, though I accept that it's a very low bar to clear. Jason, at least, shows some awareness of reality, whereas Sam rarely thinks beyond what she wants. In some ways she's as big of an infant as Sonny in that regard. The whole parole-separation thing is a prime example of that.

• Love 6

Are the actors being paid during this time period of no new episodes? Because if not, then I imagine that the show is picking all these "classic" episodes so that a bunch of their current cast members will get paid at least the residuals for these viewings. Not that I can imagine it would be much.

• Useful 2
22 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Are the actors being paid during this time period of no new episodes? Because if not, then I imagine that the show is picking all these "classic" episodes so that a bunch of their current cast members will get paid at least the residuals for these viewings. Not that I can imagine it would be much.

I obviously don't know, but I wouldn't think so, because they generally get paid a per episode amount. Now, I don't know what happens re: the actors that haven't met their minimums.  I guess it depends on how the contract is worded and it takes into accounts episodes not getting made.  Soaps often run into lesser run problems with stuff like the Olympics (though that is known beforehand), Watergate hearings, impeachment hearings, 9/11 attacks, etc.  So, I imagine they account for that at contract time.  Soaps don't have a fat budget where they can carry stuff.

Well, today I did learn that Sam's been mumbling for  years. 

And with today's episode's 2020 hindsight, it was made even more clear that Jason's real, true love has always been Sonny. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, rur said:

And with today's episode's 2020 hindsight, it was made even more clear that Jason's real, true love has always been Sonny. 

And vice versa.

Ted King's hair was TRAGIC. That length is not flattering to him at all.

The chemistry between TK and TB was so much better than between TB and MB.

• Love 2

This episode aired in 2003....

Oh look, Carly has a bandaid on her head, you know, where Sonny shot her while she was in labour with Morgan.  Good times, good times.  

Sonny's in the hospital and under arrest for Lorenzo's attempted murder and attempted kidnapping of Sam.  Scott's determined to make these charges stick. Carly throws her weight around in order to see Sonny.   (nothing changes in 17 years).  Sonny believes Scotty and Lorenzo are in cahoots together.  

Sam and Jason meet for the first time in the interogation room at the PCPD after both being arrested.  Really a statement about their relationship right there.   Jax, who's gotten his head stuck in a weedwacker, shows up to talk to Sam.  He doesn't understand why Sam won't press charges against Sonny.  

Lorenzo, who should have visited Jax' weedwacker, meets with Carly, who tells him to back off Sonny or he will no longer be graced with her presence.  And since Carly's milkshake brings all the boys to her yard, Lorenzo agrees for the teeny, tiny morsel he'll get from her.  

Courtney heads to the PCPD to have Jason released but Nicolas beat her to it.  Bryan (anyone remember this guy?) gets his panties in a bunch about Courtney's relationship with Jason so she smacks him down.  Later, Courtney tells Jason that their marriage is in trouble because of his job.  Jason loves her oh so much, but yeah, sucks to be anyone in a relationship with that boy.  

Liz and Ric are super cute together for the five minutes that they're together.  Ric is called back by Scotty to deal with Sonny.  Liz heads over to talk to Emily about her pregnancy thanks to Zander.(ahh, the beginning of Cameron!)  

Faith and Zander are in cahoots about some shipment coming in to town tonight.   Liz is not happy with Zander's involvement, but he reminds her that they are a one night stand and to back off.  

GEORGIE'S ALIVE!!  And hanging out with original recipe Dillon.  Tracy's not happy with Dillon's choice in girl friends.  (what is up with that, Georgie was a sweetheart).  Dillon's also hanging out with Lorenzo's niece Sage (totally forgotten about her, when she first walked up, I thought she was a version of Brook Lynn)

Ric puts the screws to Sonny, who admits to attempted kidnapping in order to save Sam.  

Faith's shipment gets blown up, courtesy of Jason.  

Funny line of the day:  Sam to Jax:  You know what Jax, I have principles and I'm not going to lie......

• LOL 4

An older episode. Everyone was so young.  If this was 2003, is Cameron's age actually (almost) accurate?

It was nice to see Georgie and Dillon, Zander and yay Faith (who I liked just because she opposed Sonny), Why is Tracy anti-Georgie?  She was a better bet than most of the women in this episode (Liz excepted).  From the credits, I was really hoping to see Zander's father and Alexis.

There's Sam, saying that she won't talk against Sonny because she owes him and the DA is corrupt, Jason choosing his mob over his wife and blowing up the other mob's shipment, Carly so irresistible that Alcazar is willing to lie for her to get Sonny off. Some things never change.

MB (still mumbling) and SBu were cuter when they were younger. Maybe that's why Sonny and Jason could get away with what they did back then. Now they both just look like creepy old men.

2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

This week is the best of Jason and Sam. Great. Another terrible relationship getting the spotlight.

Of course it is. 🤢

I wonder if next week will highlight a relationship or if after the wonderfulness of Sonny/Carly and Jason/Sam, no other relationship on the show will be considered worthy.

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

An older episode. Everyone was so young. 

Its fun to play the game "who hasn't aged a bit", the winner for sure is Rebecca H.(Elizabeth) but Ingo (Jax) still looks pretty good, also then Carly-most-recently-Kim hadn't changed too much.

• Love 6

I should have recorded this episode but I haven't been home. I loved Courtney and Jason together back in the day. Ha it's part of the reason I have always hated Jason and Sam. Ugh. I remember I didn't like Tracy back then. I don't know why she hated Georgie so much. I guess she thought she was too much of a goody-goody. I also always hated Sage, and of course Tracy liked her for Dillon and encouraged her to go after him. 

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

I wonder if next week will highlight a relationship or if after the wonderfulness of Sonny/Carly and Jason/Sam, no other relationship on the show will be considered worthy.

I think next week is Sonny’s kids.  That’s what I gathered from the “spoilers” on She Knows.  Dante, Michael, Kristina and Morgan all have a “feature” episode.  So....🤷🏻‍♀️

I miss “Faces of the Heart.” 😢

16 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I think next week is Sonny’s kids.  That’s what I gathered from the “spoilers” on She Knows.  Dante, Michael, Kristina and Morgan all have a “feature” episode.  So....🤷🏻‍♀️

In other words, another week of Sonny-centric shows. Not that I'm surprised. It's always all about Sonny.

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I also always hated Sage, and of course Tracy liked her for Dillon and encouraged her to go after him. 

What is wrong with Tracy, preferring the niece of a mobster to the stepdaughter of the police commissioner. No wonder she was so besotted by Luke.

The mob isn't just a grace note on this show, it's the whole show.

• Love 2

Oh gawd, the "classic" episode featured Sage?  All I remember is that she got her ass killed during that ridiculous "Scream" rip-off story with a masked killer at the Q's who turned out to be Mary Bishop.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Holy Crap! Did Natalia’s face look ORANGE! And there were places where the foundation should have been blended!

I 😆😆at Jaysus’ “I’ll love you forever” to SWSNBN! Gurrrrrl, you knew he worked for Mooby when you decided to have that emotional affair with him. And thought it was a better idea to strip than to confide in your husband AJ, that you were being blackmailed. And she was like the WORST stripper ever!

But boy, did Burton have some nice sharp cheekbones. And Maurice was still...attractive.

I think I was out at this time because who is this Brian that SWSNBN was talking trash to?

But what really got me was seeing all the old sets. Made me 😭😭😭 that all but Kelly’s are gone.

The Sage actress just reminds me of Katie Holmes. Blech.

But! TRACY! In pure BITCH MODE!

OG Dillon! Georgie!! 

And what’s this? A time when Nik LIKED Jaysus and helped him with the mob stuff????

• Love 1