Type keyword(s) to search

Gretchen & Slade & their BS

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Slade has never been a husband on the show. He was engaged to Jo, who dumped him. He's been "engaged" to Gretchen for like 10 years. They're still not married. 

Oh I thought they were married at this point! Did Gretchen never marry him due to money issues?

(edited)
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Oh I thought they were married at this point! Did Gretchen never marry him due to money issues?

Since Grayson died, I wouldn't think that's an issue. They haven't said why they never married. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 1
  • Useful 3
On 1/14/2024 at 6:32 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

Since Grayson died, I wouldn't think that's an issue. They haven't said why they never married. 

I see. Well, they've lasted longer than a lot of couples who have been married, so maybe they figure if it ain't broke, don't fix it. 

• Like 4
On 1/14/2024 at 4:32 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

Isn't there another son though? He is probably seriously in debt on child support.

• Like 1

You all may already know this, but I listened to an interview with Jo, and she said she and Slade were cast as a couple. That explains Slade coming across as another Housewife at times. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
On 3/28/2024 at 11:22 AM, RealHousewife said:

You all may already know this, but I listened to an interview with Jo, and she said she and Slade were cast as a couple. That explains Slade coming across as another Housewife at times. 

What podcast?  I believe it to an extent but weren’t they actually dating before being cast?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

What podcast?  I believe it to an extent but weren’t they actually dating before being cast?

Behind the Velvet Rope. Yes, they were a couple already. 

• Like 1
On 3/28/2024 at 9:22 AM, RealHousewife said:

So Jo and Slade were never a couple? Jo never lived with him or "dated" him? 

I'm not surprised if that is true. Bravo and Andy are devious.  

• Like 1
(edited)

I’m so sorry. I’m on my phone and accidentally clicked report instead of quote! Never had that happen before. If a mod sees this, I did not mean to report the post above or anything else.

When I say cast as a couple, I don’t mean Jo and Slade were individually cast to pretend to be together, but Slade was cast to be on the show with Jo. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 3
On 4/13/2024 at 7:47 AM, Jst2Wld said:

So Jo and Slade were never a couple? Jo never lived with him or "dated" him? 

I'm not surprised if that is true. Bravo and Andy are devious.  

No, they were a couple, and were cast as such, that's why Slade, this fame whore acted as a HW.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

No, they were a couple, and were cast as such, that's why Slade, this fame whore acted as a HW.

That is correct. Slade saying he's quitting the show during a reunion makes more sense now. As much as some viewers and sometimes the Housewives don't like for the men to get involved, sometimes they're talent as well. For any flaws, Slade is an attractive guy who is outspoken and not camera shy. I'm sure producers thought he would be great. 

• Useful 1