Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E21: Tell-All Part 1/S01.E22: Tell-All Part 2

Message added by Drogo

FYI - as a Tell All topic, spoilers from social media and otherwise are permitted under spoiler tags.

• Start Topic

Anyone else suspicious that Tiffany randomly met Ronald "on vacation" with her friends in South Africa?

This has always made me raise an eyebrow because I know of very few single women who would choose South Africa (especially with its notorious reputation for crime and violence), especially women in Tiffany's age group.  Cancun, Barbados, popular tourist spots like those I would believe, but South Africa?  Not so much.  Seems a peculiar destination point for some reason and seems it would be quite costly for a single mom, even if she is living with her parents.  

Looking back at how she tends to rewrite history, I'm leaning toward perhaps she met Ronald on a dating site and just said she had been over there on vacation so it would look like fate brought them together.  A fairy tale...kind of like her being Ronald's warden will keep him on the straight and narrow.    

Or maybe at this point I'm just suspicious of everything she says and does.  

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17
5 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Anyone else suspicious that Tiffany randomly met Ronald "on vacation" with her friends in South Africa?

This has always made me raise an eyebrow because I know of very few single women who would choose South Africa (especially with its notorious reputation for crime and violence), especially women in Tiffany's age group.  Cancun, Barbados, popular tourist spots like those I would believe, but South Africa?  Not so much.  Seems a peculiar destination point for some reason and seems it would be quite costly for a single mom, even if she is living with her parents.  

Looking back at how she tends to rewrite history, I'm leaning toward perhaps she met Ronald on a dating site and just said she had been over there on vacation so it would look like fate brought them together.  A fairy tale...kind of like her being Ronald's warden will keep him on the straight and narrow.    

Or maybe at this point I'm just suspicious of everything she says and does.  

I thought she said she was working there as a makeup artist on a (presumably low-budget) movie.  I don’t think too many Hollywood makeup artists live in Frederick, Maryland.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 10/14/2019 at 7:47 PM, poeticlicensed said:

I suspect that Laura was all I've got money and Aladin figured he could live like a king and do what he wants . The money is now gone so whoops. 

What really gave it away was the utter disdain he was showing her during the tell-all. He appeared kind and forgiving when he though she had money, but now all that we can see is absolute hatred in his face. He thought he'd trick her by using what money he did have in the beginning, but then whoops - she's got nothing left, lol. Joke's on him...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Also, bachelor parties and strippers coincide. My husband went to a strip club for his bachelor party and I didn't care in the least nor have I thought about it since then. She is getting way too mad over him having a stripper at his bachelor party and it was FILMED. 

So true! There have been a few scenarios on 90 Day Fiance where the couples argue over strippers etc. at a bachelor/ bachelorette party. If a future mate is truly tripping out over a stripper, he/she shouldn't get married. A stripper does not predict a horrible future in one's marriage, and if he/she believes otherwise, then cut one's losses and run.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Spike said:

I thought she said she was working there as a makeup artist on a (presumably low-budget) movie.  I don’t think too many Hollywood makeup artists live in Frederick, Maryland.

No, she says they met while she was on vacation there.  This article is from five months ago so perhaps she's rewriting history (as we've seen she's prone to do).  

https://www.distractify.com/p/ronald-tiffany-still-together-90-day-fiance

"Fans were introduced to reality star couple Tiffany and Ronald during the series premiere of 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way. The two first met while the 27-year-old makeup artist was vacationing in South Africa and she quickly fell in love with Ronald."

• Love 4
1 hour ago, AussieBabe said:

She knows he won’t be approved to come stateside, and she’s made it clear she’s not moving to SA. That’s a hard boundary and a no win. She’s checked out of the marriage but won’t admit it. I’m sure we’ll hear that distance caused the breakdown in the near future.

Even though I question why Tiffany even pursued Ronald, I was extremely annoyed with her smug announcement, "We are pregnant". NO... YOU are pregnant, and you've taken away Ronald's chance to be a father.  Not cool.

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

If you close your eyes , stop seeing that Corey is a grown ass man, and only listen to his words, he sounds like he's 4 year old.

I found his comments to be very funny given he has no insight into his own relationship. He was questioning Tiffany's decisions to bring Daniel to S.A. while pointing out addiction(s) are hard to overcome... Meanwhile his so-called 'fiance' takes and takes from him, but doesn't apologize for accepting money as well as for not wearing his ring. He is the LAST person to judge the decisions another couple makes. I wonder what his father would have thought if he were alive to see that Evelyn has still not fully committed herself to Corey.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Chalby said:

Even though I question why Tiffany even pursued Ronald, I was extremely annoyed with her smug announcement, "We are pregnant". NO... YOU are pregnant, and you've taken away Ronald's chance to be a father.  Not cool.

Yes, she was quite smug about her fait accompli, wasn't she? 

Because engaging in sex like rabbits without birth control when neither of you have an income and you cannot get your own housing (because no one has an income) certainly makes her entitled to all of that smugness.  

And I won't even go into how it pisses me off that she pulled her kid out of school to include him in this debacle, or in encouraging him to call Ronald "dad" via Skype and Facetime, which in my book puts her at Nicole levels of delusion since Nicole was coaching May to call Assin' "daddy" as well.  Crazy heifers, the both of them.   

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

I'm just realizing--but our relationship was nothing at all like Deavan's and Mother Jihoon's, mostly because of language/cultural differences, all of which could be traced to Deavan's not being Korean.

The language barrier gets me down the most because it appears the Americans make no effort to learn the language of their fiancees, whereas each of the foreign mates are capable of learning English. There's no excuse for Paul not to know the language by now, unless he's an idiot. Same for Corey, Jenny, Laura and Deavon.

• Love 8
On 10/14/2019 at 8:16 PM, bichonblitz said:

More like 62 but she's from Canada so I don't know how it works there. 

What?!! Where have you heard she's Canadian? Oh boy, I am Canadian and I would like to announce publicly that we do not want her representing anything remotely Canadian. Her neverending whine, "But I am a good and loyal person...!" while weeping is as grating as was her weekly efforts to insult Aladin's culture. Her son, Liam, is equally distasteful and I think his biggest concern was that his mother may hand her money over to a foreign boyfriend, rather than to him. He was afraid his money train was coming to the end of the line.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

I don't think Mother Jihoon disliked Deavan at all.  Deavan as a d-i-l was different from a Korean d-i-l, but I think Mother Jihoon liked her a lot, and *really* enjoyed the wedding party.

Yes I agree completely. Trust sad sack, perpetually tearful Deavan to interpret that as "Oooh, I can't stand Deavan and I hate her for being American and I wish Jihoon had married a good Korean girl". She doesn't appear to have made much effort with her MIL. Except for that failed breakfast. Jihoon's mother wants a companion, I don't blame her.

• Love 7

Like other posters, I am bewildered by the heat directed at Aladin. While true he probably has ulterior motives, he seems to be decent and kind.  He treated her and her obnoxious son well, despite their behaviour.  I don’t know how Laura could expect to flout the traditions and customs of the country to which she chose to move, without some backlash.  Bored?  Why not arrange to take Arabic lessons, or a cooking class to surprise her new husband, demonstrating her willingness and ability to adapt to her new culture.  She made a big deal about his response to her going for coffee, but perhaps it was more than disrespect, maybe he was genuinely concerned for her safety in what was still an unfamiliar environment for her.  He and his family treated her with a great deal more respect than she has treated him {and certainly more that Akinyi’s family has shown Ben!}

I question whether he was as keen to seal the deal with a marriage as she seemed to be.  The haste would seem to be on her part in anticipation of the “jiggy jiggy” to follow.  I don’t believe he was as keen to consummate the relationship because, well….

At this point, Aladin is the only one I am rooting for, well with the exception of Jeremy #demoday.   Now if Jeremy would like to participate in 9O Day Fiance, I am single, available, and foreign {north of the border}, but it would have to be The Other Way, because as much as I love many of the beautiful states in the USA, I would prefer not to move there at the moment.

Go Aladin!

• Love 15
On 10/15/2019 at 6:47 AM, Mu Shu said:

Now she has her TLC cash and probably a spot on pillow talk, maybe she’ll get some nip and tuck. I’m still pulling for her and Submit. They had the best storyline overall. 

Samit (or however it's spelled) floors me. He has a decent grasp of the English language and he always appears so sincere and loving when he speaks of his yearning for Jenny. Yet it's evident that he lies, and lies very well. I would love to know how much money Jenny has and who was paying their bills when she moved there? They state they have been 'involved' for 7 years, which makes Samit 23 and Jenny 53 when he began to pursue her. Given the cost of living in India, I am pretty sure Samit has a decent lifestyle away from prying audience eyes. And why the hell didn't the host ask him if he has any children? When Samit stated he and his wife are good at arguing, I thought, hmm... In order to argue successfully, you have to have invested feelings. What a useless host.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, hookedontv said:

Laura: Girl, I have no sympathy for you whatsoever! All the tears, the drama from her, after she's humiliated Aladin, ditched her dogs for young dick, not respecting anything about the culture, etc. 

A person who ditches their dogs or their kids is the lowest of the low, in my opinion.  I did not like her before and, the fact that she left her dogs, sort of validated every conclusion I came to about her.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

And I won't even go into how it pisses me off that she pulled her kid out of school to include him in this debacle, or in encouraging him to call Ronald "dad" via Skype and Facetime, which in my book puts her at Nicole levels of delusion since Nicole was coaching May to call Assin' "daddy" as well.  Crazy heifers, the both of them.   

Exactly!! To me, this reeks of emotional abuse. These poor kids, having strange men enter and leave their lives while they try to please their mothers by going along with the charades of "daddy". Why is it that the incompetent parents give birth easily, whereas truly great parents, struggle with fertility?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

Yes, she was quite smug about her fait accompli, wasn't she? 

Because engaging in sex like rabbits without birth control when neither of you have an income and you cannot get your own housing (because no one has an income) certainly makes her entitled to all of that smugness.  

I’m not sure why Ronald even wanted to climb on top of that Hippity Hop.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Jel said:

Even with the gambling addiction, Ronald is still the "catch" of the bunch.  He's so sweet and supportive with that awesome little boy. I like that he has a backbone. He acknowledges his mistakes. I see potential in him. I like that he is showing his ATM screenshots to Tiffany. Trust needs to be built somehow and that seems to be a reasonable way. Reasonable people who have an alcoholic family member don't keep alcohol in the house.  And similarly, giving a newly recovering gambling addict lots of uncontrolled access to cash doesn't seem smart to me. He's got to learn to be okay with cash and Tiffany needs to trust that he will be, but I think it's smart to give it time and for now, to establish some boundaries. JMO.

It tickled me no end that Jenny "expressed concern" for the Tiffany-Ronald relationship. Jenny is concerned? Jenny, whose partner:

Catfished her;

Married someone else while maintaining a "relationship" with her;

Did not mention that he married someone else;

Allowed her to sell everything and love to India, while leaving her under the impression that they'd be together;

Lied and lied and lied;

Is using Jenny as an escape from his own, pathetic life because he's so weak;

But Jenny is concerned about Ronald and Tiff. Okay!

Ain’t she somethin’??😂😂😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Spike said:

I’m not sure why Ronald even wanted to climb on top of that Hippity Hop.

I feel very superficial even writing this BUT it is on my mind, so it may be on your minds as well. Is it just me, or does anyone else shudder at the idea of these American fiancees having sex with anyone? Only Deavon and Jihoon appear to have a sincere relationship, and the others make me shudder. (Corey and Evelyn are okay as well).

Tiffany is beautiful - no denying that, but who the hell has unprotected sex while living in a country that terrifies them? What did she think was going to happen. Heck, I bet if they started a Go Fund me account, viewers would have chipped in so she could give birth in a private hospital. I despise her for denying Ronald of the one event that appeared to give him a whole new lease on life. If I were him, I'd fall off the wagon too - he knows she's not coming back. The fact that she is leaving the entire Visa application to him, along with the costs is cold. They married under the impression she was moving to South Africa. (That's why his back was up when Corey accused him of wanting a green card.) By I digress - I meant to say - Eww! lol.

Back to my question - Michael and Angela having sex- Ewww! Jenny and Samit - Ewww! Laura and Aladin - Ewww! Rebecca and Ziad - Ewww! Paul and Karine - Ewww! Ben and Akyini - Eww! Timothy and Jenny - Eww! There seems to be a consistent subtext here - Unattractive people are 'buying' overseas spouses that look good and will have sex with them.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
On 10/15/2019 at 11:30 AM, Barbara Please said:
  Hide contents

I read on Reddit that Liam was working in Florida as a care aide, and supporting Laura’s sorry ass. She may be collecting a pension, And I’m guessing it is a disability pension, and it pays peanuts. However, that type of pension stops if you do any of the following: 

a) move outside of Canada 

b) Get a job 

c) go back to school. 

Liam moved back to Canada, and since Laura violated the terms of the pension she is currently up shit creek with no paddle. 

This post is confusing me. Where does it say one cannot work (part time or...) and receive a pension? I realize if she's on disability, she can jeopardize any payments, but any pension she paid into? If she is receiving the basic CPP (which is available at 60) she can still work, and will need to as CPP payments are low. Any pension we pay into, we can supplement with work $$. The only thing that jeopardizes the pension payments is if you work and receive a lot of money because you will end up making too much and having to pay it back in income tax. I am not understanding what rules you are referring to...?

On 10/22/2019 at 5:54 AM, Cammi said:

I said it on the live thread and I will say it again: The fact that Jenny's daughter, her CHILD, said they had to "bail her out on multiple occasions"- tells me they need to 5150 her.

And, ONCE AGAIN, the host failed to jump on that statement and ask for more details. This tell all, was tell nothing and left me so angry at the end because none of MY questions were answered. Should we all be writing complaints to the station?

• Love 11
42 minutes ago, Chalby said:

Back to my question - Michael and Angela having sex- Ewww! Jenny and Samit - Ewww! Laura and Aladin - Ewww! Rebecca and Ziad - Ewww! Paul and Karine - Ewww! Ben and Akyini - Eww! Timothy and Jenny - Eww! There seems to be a consistent subtext here - Unattractive people are 'buying' overseas spouses that look good and will have sex with them.

Well, we know Timothy and Jenny will NEVER (ever ever nope-not-gonna-happen) have sex. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
On 10/17/2019 at 4:56 PM, Mothra said:

A word in defense of Evil Lynne:  She has said from day one that she does not want to be married.  We know it, her family knows it, her boyfriends know it, and Corey ought to know it, too.  Corey is an adult--a stupid adult, but still--and he is willingly bankrupting himself, financially, morally, and emotionally, to deny to himself that truth.

Great post! At first I was hard on Evelyn, but then I realized she is only guilty of leaving out some details - eg, that she and Raoul had a one night stand years ago. Aside from that, she has not lied to Corey nor led him down some promise-of-marriage path. She has told him up front what she wants financially, and she informed him of her goal to have the cocktail bar. She also was up front about her dalliance with her ex, and she even suggested they end their relationship when he kept at her about the 'details'.  She has told him repeatedly that she does not want to be married, heck she never even wanted a ring. He is forcing himself upon her, and backing her into a corner by proposing, buying her things etc. all in front of an audience. If Corey ends up with nothing - he has only himself to blame. To me he makes himself appear weak and ineffectual. After 5 years, he STILL can't speak to the locals. Come on...!

• Love 18
On 10/21/2019 at 5:05 PM, PityFree said:

I think Evil-lyn hates Corey because of his nasal voice. I mean, it’s one of the reasons I dislike him, so it makes sense.

Corey annoys me because of his 'useless' behaviour, as in he's not a problem solver and not very handy. It's as though he watches, helpless, while everything falls apart around him. Then he looks to Evelyn to save the day. It's like they swapped roles and he is completely dependent upon her for communication, or needs her prodding to get things accomplished. On top of that, he complains all the time about the lack of amenities. Then go home, Corey!!

• Love 5
5 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

Deavan needs to speak to other Western women dating Korean men, because it is a well known fact that if the parents do not accept the partner they will refuse to meet them.

Seems she did speak to Western women with Korean men, online. She said that it was one of these people who posted her miscarriage and that she was disappointed in the people she trusted.  

His parents had spent time with her on two occasions and knew she’d be living with them so I was disappointed that the Tell Nothing tools chose to try to stir up MIL drama. They have enough going on. Hope things work out for them.  

• Love 7
On 10/15/2019 at 9:14 AM, greekmom said:

Tell All part 1 was an absolute snooze. Gawd we need another host!

Corey and Evilyn - I don't know what's worse.  Evilyn for screwing Corey, Corey for being so gullible or TLC for springing I'm wondering if it's the fact that she spilled the tea on the show about the bad jiggy jiggy and that her money has dried up is the reason that it's over. I wish Aladin would just spill the whole tea and be done with it.

When Laura complained that Aladin wouldn't perform certain acts, I immediately thought of some basic 'moves' and threw up a little in my mouth. NO WAY would any guy want to perform 'certain acts' on Laura as she is just a giant turn off.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 10/15/2019 at 3:50 PM, nutella fitzgerald said:

I think the tell all was filmed during a nice sweet spot before Laura's Instagram antics with the fake pregnancy and black eye (what black guy) but after the episodes where she called him out on being bad in bed had aired. 

The fake pregnancy storyline annoyed the heck out of me. Who does Laura think she's fooling? Given Laura's 'youngest' son is 23, there's no way she's suddenly at risk of being pregnant (let's say she has as much a chance as Angela's fossilized egg). I wonder how many fertility-challenged couples were watching this and wondering how it was that they have difficulties and this old bat doesn't. Well, because she's a liar, people. There's nothing wrong with you, and there's everything wrong with her.

• Love 8
40 minutes ago, Kareem said:

Seems she did speak to Western women with Korean men, online. She said that it was one of these people who posted her miscarriage and that she was disappointed in the people she trusted.  

His parents had spent time with her on two occasions and knew she’d be living with them so I was disappointed that the Tell Nothing tools chose to try to stir up MIL drama. They have enough going on. Hope things work out for them.  

Yeah how is she going to feel comfortable in that tiny place with the feral child running amok thinking that MIL hates her the whole time ?  Awkward!

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, Chalby said:

When Laura complained that Aladin wouldn't perform certain acts, I immediately thought of some basic 'moves' and threw up a little in my mouth. NO WAY would any guy want to perform 'certain acts' on Laura as she is just a giant turn off.

Honestly.  If a guy doesn't WANT to do that, it's going to be awful anyways.  I had an ex-bf who wasn't into that and agreed to do it once and it was horrible.  

Personally, I'd never try to push a guy to do that.  If he isn't into it, have a plan B.  Or plan V - for vibrator.  

I get that they weren't allowed to have jiggy jiggy prior to marriage, but surely they could talk about it, right?  If that act was important to her, did she ever bring it up or was she hoping to shame and nag him into doing something ge didn't want to do?

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 8
On 10/16/2019 at 7:02 AM, RealReality said:

If he was married to Jenny and had to be around her full time, had to come home to her day after day, year after year.  If Jenny was living with his family and performing all the household chores that his wife performs in his family's home he wouldn't find Jenny nearly as fun and captivating.  

I don't know about 'love' that Jenny refers to, but I do believe Samit enjoyed being around Jenny and I think after 7 years, they are like best friends. I doubt he's always lusting after her, but they did seem at ease with each other and you could tell they get along. I could see him getting a divorce and the two of them living together as 'roommates' sharing expenses (more like 70/30 with Jenny being the 70). I also believe that she truly didn't know he was married. Sadly, although she initially was outraged about his marriage, all he had to do was announce in front of family, that he 'loved' Jenny, and she was eating out of his hand again.

• Love 5

Late to this, but Jenny needs to shut her gobbler. There is no doubt in my mind that Summit is not only married with children, but is also currently catfishing many other Jennys. Did he get his call center job back? You know he was a smooth talker on the phone, when you can’t see his darting pupils.

As for Liam, I have always thought for sure he is somewhere on the autism spectrum. I haven’t seen any gossip about it, just his demeanor and inappropriate reactions. He’s beyond awkward, so I feel bad that they even put him on full display like that.

Corey is truly the village idiot, and Evelyn is very pretty until those box lid teeth pop out of her lips. 

I am rooting for Jihoon and Devan. Any man who can tolerate Dracula is okay by me.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, vintagesac said:

Did he get his call center job back?

I don’t think Sumass ever had a job in a call center or any job at all. Everything he told Jenny was a lie.  Why would he tell the truth about this?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Chalby said:

The fake pregnancy storyline annoyed the heck out of me. Who does Laura think she's fooling? Given Laura's 'youngest' son is 23, there's no way she's suddenly at risk of being pregnant.

Spoiler

Apparently she has another son younger than Liam and that’s what he meant when he said she still had a kid to pay for, not himself.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Chalby said:

I don't know about 'love' that Jenny refers to, but I do believe Samit enjoyed being around Jenny and I think after 7 years, they are like best friends. I doubt he's always lusting after her, but they did seem at ease with each other and you could tell they get along. I could see him getting a divorce and the two of them living together as 'roommates' sharing expenses (more like 70/30 with Jenny being the 70). I also believe that she truly didn't know he was married. Sadly, although she initially was outraged about his marriage, all he had to do was announce in front of family, that he 'loved' Jenny, and she was eating out of his hand again.

I agree.

I think she's an escape for him and his presumably mundane life.  He can live in an alternate universe with her.

For now.

He was apparently splitting the time Jenny was there between her and his real family, so they didn't get the full living together experience for those 6 months.

I'm sure once there were no barriers, no obstacles, and they finally have just one another for company, well, that shit's going to get stale and he once again will head off catfishing in the deep dark waters of the internet hoping to snag some idiot another "Jenny" to once again help him escape his new reality with Jenny.  

There's an underlying reason he was out there catfishing as Mike Jones when he found dumbass Jenny.  Until the reason for that is addressed, he'll keep doing the same shit trying to fill some void in his life.  Jenny's just going to have to learn the hard way.  

Well, maybe she won't ever have to learn at all, since I'm 99% sure SumBitch hasn't taken any action to end his marriage other than his appearance on this shitshow.  He'll probably still be making her the same empty promises in ten years that she will clings to like she does now. 

Ugh.

• Love 9

I still am not sure if I believe 100% believe that Summit was married.  What a coincidence that all of this happened and blew up when there weren't any producers or cameras around.  We only have Jenny's over the top performance telling us about everyone coming into the apartment.  Maybe he did get tired of her and thought this was the only way she would leave.  Like others, why should I believe anything he says as he has already proved himself a liar over and over.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 10/22/2019 at 5:26 PM, Twopper said:

Well, certainly not in Tunisia which has extended its state of emergency until at least 12-31-19, although I doubt they are located in the dangerous zones as I am rather sure even TLC would not film in those red/yellow areas.  One is supposed to be careful in places where tourists gather which I would think Laura would go to for her coffee.

I think he is super controlling like many Muslim men are, but I also think he has a practical concern about her behaviour in both Qatar and Tunisia.  He works in Qatar on some type of work visa/guest worker permit and if Laura gets in trouble  with Qatar he might be deported and in Tunisia he would probably be concerned about her overall safety.  Laura is such a loud mouth I could see her calling attention to herself and getting in trouble.

Assuming, without deciding, that Sumit is actually married and is divorcing, he will probably have to pay alimony to Mrs Sumit.   Having quit his job (if that's not another lie) and having probably used up all of Jenny's $6000, they may have trouble getting her a place that has the amenities she is used to.  Jenny may end up living in poverty with Sumit.  How romantic for her. 

I don't think being concerned because you can't get ahold of someone is controlling. Also, if she's walking around crazy and causing conflicts I wouldn't  be comfortable with her walking around unsupervised either.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, Mothra said:

For a while now, I've excused Liam's behavior on the grounds of (maybe) an isolated childhood with a needy mother, but even home-schooling by the likes of Laura doesn't explain much less excuse his insane laughter on the Tell-Naught.  He is a horrible young man, no more, no less.  I felt sorry for him because I thought about what a lonely life he must lead, how off-putting his language is, how he must long to have friends.  But now all that's right out the window.  He is a horrible person who doesn't want friends, who thinks he is fine and it's the rest of us who are to be pitied, who doesn't care whom his laughter hurts.

7 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I'm thinking maybe TLC (always interested in covering their legal asses) probably has a mental health professional of some sort backstage just in case shit goes south for any of the participants, but these articles were attributing that to specific 

This paragraph made me remember our gal, Danielle, at her last Tell Not. As the "stars" were leaving, she was being smooth, stalking Mohammed. He owed her money, she proved it with her binder, and she was there to collect. He quietly slipped out the backdoor, and everyone was ignoring Danielle. So, she grabbed a slice of leftover pizza and walked out to her ride, manhandling her sad pizza without a bag or a box or a paper towel. Was a psychologist called for her!? 

@Mothra, I'll tell ya, if Liam is trying to make a friend, coming at me with that permanent toothy grin plastered on his face, it would frighten me to death. He's probably a close-talker too.

Edited by Rt66vintage
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

When this season first began I felt very hopeful for all the couples. I thought we finally had a good cast and I was disappointed. The drama created from these lunatics is unbeatable and entertaining,  but I do like a good and genuine love story.  I wasn't expecting to like Paul ever, but he grew on me this season, but he lose points for not reacting to Karine'a PPD, and I was impressed he knew to keep his mouth shut during the Tell All. I hated seeing everyone gang up on Aladin. I think he is a nice and normal guy. Besides,  Summit, he was the only one able to support his American wife. He made sure they had a home and paid for the wedding.  There was no whining about how will we have money for this or that. Laura's only concern was orgasms. Obviously important,  but seemed like a trivial complaint compared to the concerns of the participants. I would have liked to see Aladin point out the flaws in everyone else's relationships.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

This paragraph made me remember our gal, Danielle, at her last Tell Not. As the "stars" were leaving, she was being smooth, stalking Mohammed. He owed her money, she proved it with her binder, and she was there to collect. He quietly slipped out the backdoor, and everyone was ignoring Danielle. So, she grabbed a slice of leftover pizza and walked out to her ride, manhandling her sad pizza without a bag or a box or a paper towel. Was a psychologist called for her!? 

@Mothra, I'll tell ya, if Liam is trying to make a friend, coming at me with that permanent toothy grin plastered on his face, it would frighten me to death. He's probably a close-talker too.

I don't even remember that with Dani!  Sometimes I turn these tell nothing episodes off too soon, clearly.  

Totally agree on Liam.  Dude's an asshole to the bone.  Sure, he's watched his batshit crazy mother engage in some outrageous behaviors, no doubt, but the way he kept up that maniacal laughter made me envision him on his own ID Discovery episode.  IRL, I'd want that asshole as far away from me as possible.  No wonder he apparently hasn't had any relationships.  I'd be shocked to learn he had any meaningful friendships at all with that attitude (and that laugh).  *shudder*

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Chalby said:

The language barrier gets me down the most because it appears the Americans make no effort to learn the language of their fiancees, whereas each of the foreign mates are capable of learning English. There's no excuse for Paul not to know the language by now, unless he's an idiot. Same for Corey, Jenny, Laura and Deavon.

It is embarrassing that most of us here in the states know only our own language, but in fairness, English has for decades been the language of international trade, scholarly research, etc.  For a while it was German; for centuries it was Latin.  I am not a world traveler by any means, but nearly everyone I encountered in the few countries I've visited spoke English, and very good English at that.  It's hard for me to sympathize with the "you're in America, speak English folks"--we should all be exposed to more Spanish at the very least!

The other thing is that European countries are so much smaller geographically that they really do have to--and probably can't help--learning each other's languages.  If you could travel the equivalent mileage of California to the east coast speaking the same language but in Europe, that would give you less incentive to learn other languages too.

But it's still shameful that Americans who are marrying someone who speaks another language can't be bothered to learn how to talk with The Love of My Life.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Jel said:
11 hours ago, Drogo said:

Brad Pitt has never been on 90DF and AFAIK no one has ever used his photos.  

Me, 30 seconds ago:

Geez, I can't keep track of all these people: which one is Afaik?

I don't know what AFAIK is either, but everyone seems fixated on Brad Pitt, so he was obviously in the show.

• LOL 1
7 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

M'boy Ronald did in fact relapse while his mother was on holiday.

Funny picture.  When I was in school I worked at Sears and was in a back room taking inventory or something when I heard a terrible commotion in the office next door.  The security guard had caught someone about to drive off with the refrigerator he had just shoplifted.  It really blew my mind that someone could actually get away with a refrigerator. 

I just can't stand Jenny.  At least Sumit has confessed to being a liar,  but Jenny is the most self-centered person on this show that is full of self-centered wanna-be celebs.   I still have a theory that they started plotting to get on this show as soon as it had its first season.  Sumit wants either to get to the USA or get a job in Bollywood or both.  I think they out evil Eviline if there truly is a Mrs. Sumit and this is his method to get rid of her.  What a selfish beast is Jenny to agree to it.   I think Jenny is probably a liar as well, and I don't believe any of their story especially after the remark Jen (the DIL) made about how she expects things to work our for them or something similar.  Very odd remark under the circumstances unless she is in on whatever they have concocted.

I still think Corey went after Ronald and Tiff to deflect from his screwy relationship with Eviline.   Sort of the "look, a squirrel"  approach. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, Chalby said:

This post is confusing me. Where does it say one cannot work (part time or...) and receive a pension? I realize if she's on disability, she can jeopardize any payments, but any pension she paid into? If she is receiving the basic CPP (which is available at 60) she can still work, and will need to as CPP payments are low. Any pension we pay into, we can supplement with work $$. The only thing that jeopardizes the pension payments is if you work and receive a lot of money because you will end up making too much and having to pay it back in income tax. I am not understanding what rules you are referring to...?

If you’re under retirement age and on a disability pension, there are rules and conditions in order to continue getting it. According to Laura, she is only 52 so we’ll before actual cpp benefits would kick in

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, OrchidThief said:

I don't know what AFAIK is either, but everyone seems fixated on Brad Pitt, so he was obviously in the show.

AFAIK = "As far as I know"

He wasn't on the show.  100%. 

• LOL 3