Type keyword(s) to search

Josie and Kelton: They Have Employable Skills

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, AstridM said:

I think she’s a narcissist who needs the attention and accolades.

I think most of the Bateses are narcissists who need attention and accolades. Look at Josie's idiot parents. The possible exceptions are Michael(a) and one or two brothers -- NOT Zach, Lawson, or Ferret. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

I believe not only does Josie make money from selling 'her own' products, but also by shilling other stuff and I think she benefits from freebies too.

I mean, she's not stupid by cutting out the middle man, although there is more of a risk if she over buys and is stuck with a bunch of product, a la BSB.

But... I do think her time is limited as far as benefitting by name recognition, however she already has a half million followers.

Also, I'm not sure if she's on TikTok, but it is very popular and starts a lot of trends and sells lots of products.

TL;DR - I think Josie is making money now, but I believe her time is running out and all the Bates sisters will soon be very old news.

Please let it be sooner than later!!!

14 minutes ago, Heathen said:

I think most of the Bateses are narcissists who need attention and accolades. Look at Josie's idiot parents. The possible exceptions are Michael(a) and one or two brothers -- NOT Zach, Lawson, or Ferret. 

Oh, I agree, but I think Josie is much closer to being a clinical narcissist than most of the others. 

• Like 2
(edited)
11 hours ago, AstridM said:

Please let it be sooner than later!!!

Oh, I agree, but I think Josie is much closer to being a clinical narcissist than most of the others. 

Really? My guess is it’s Carlin. 

Edited by zenme
  • Like 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, zenme said:

Really? My guess is it’s Carlin. 

Carlin is also a possibility. I see narcissism in her, but also several other issues that complicate the presentation. 

Edited by AstridM
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, AstridM said:

Carlin is also a possibility. I see narcissism in her, but also several other issues that complicate the presentation. 

Please elaborate? 

• Like 2
23 hours ago, AstridM said:

I think she’s a narcissist who needs the attention and accolades.

I don’t know if she’s a narcissist but she’s certainly starved for attention.  Some of the clothes she wears… She might as well be naked because they leave absolutely nothing to the imagination.  And I’m not a prude!

• Like 6
(edited)

While I think most folks are somewhere in the middle as far as style, I see Josie and Joy Duggar as either end of typical 20 somethings. I think we all know folks who won't go to the mailbox without full make-up and a proper outfit, as well as folks who roll out of bed, throw their hair in ponytail, wash up, put on the nearest clothes and are off to the mall.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 8

Shopping this afternoon in 80 degree weather I encountered a 20ish young man in flannel pajama bottoms.  I'd appreciate the wash up and actual clothes.  

I wonder what Josie and Carlin look like when they are simply home with the kids and not trying to film anything.  I think their approach to the "broadcast" of their lives is a large part of it, too.  

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

I think their approach to the "broadcast" of their lives is a large part of it, too.  

I agree. Their lives are one giant advertisement, so I imagine looking the part goes with the territory. 

• Like 5