Type keyword(s) to search

Josie and Kelton: They Have Employable Skills

• Start Topic

5 days ago Josie did a reel saying she was getting her induction date that day, for two weeks out. So if the picked a date for a full two weeks her induction date will be 2/22/24.

6 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

5 days ago Josie did a reel saying she was getting her induction date that day, for two weeks out. So if the picked a date for a full two weeks her induction date will be 2/22/24.

That's what I recall. She said she was 35 weeks, so 37 when she delivers.

• Like 1

In her stories she showed Kelton giving her and the girls Valentine’s flowers tonight. She also did a reel showing the progression of her bump. Looks very much like it will be all over soon. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 1

During her first two pregnancies she just had a relatively small bump. This time she seems to have gained weight all over. I do wonder if she will have a harder time getting back to her pre-baby weight, and if it will bother her. They all seem to bounce back really quickly.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

During her first two pregnancies she just had a relatively small bump. This time she seems to have gained weight all over. I do wonder if she will have a harder time getting back to her pre-baby weight, and if it will bother her. They all seem to bounce back really quickly.

It is very important in their world for women to stay trim between numerous pregnancies. Their ghadly headships are free to blimp out.

• Sad 4
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, 3 is enough said:

She as also short of breath when she talks....as far as bouncing back...Carlin, Alyssa  and Erin on not as trim as they used to be...looks like Katie and Whitney are pre baby weight...although it could be diet factoring in...Katie and whitney have home cooked meals etc...I dont know what Erin does...but Carlin is junk , junk , junk...and no judgment no matter what size they are....it gets harder to maintain a youthful weight for some as we get older...and by the way...kelly looks really good from pics of ILYD...the dress she has on is really flattering...I would get that style instead of the frumpier style of BSB..

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

I do wonder if she will have a harder time getting back to her pre-baby weight, and if it will bother her. They all seem to bounce back really quickly.

She's very vain, it'll definitely bother her. The Bates girls bounce back fast, but they've got youth on their side. My mom had her first kid at 19 and was in her regular clothes within a month. She used to joke it didn't all go to shit until she had her last at 32 (which coincidentally was me, lol). 

• Like 6

I bounced back faster after my second two pregnancies even though the babies were bigger than my first. I’m guessing I was just too busy with all the kids.

I still remember Alyssa going to church in a fitted white dress within a week of delivering Zoey. She certainly did not bounce back as quickly after Golden Boy and it obviously bothered her.

It will be interesting to see how Josie does. With 3 kids she just may be too busy to obsess over her figure, though somehow I doubt that will be the case.

• Like 3

Alyssa didn't bounce back after Maci was born. She has looked bloated since the last 2 kids were born.  If these girls want to get a peek at wha t they will look like in a few more years and a few more babies they need look no further than Kelly. They are all beautiful girls but time catches up with them. 

• Like 9
9 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Kelly's roots must've been out of control if Josie insisted on dyeing her hair before they went out to dinner. 

Kelly's hair isn't highlighted or bleached. She can dye her own damn hair. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, ranchgirl said:

Kelly probably wanted her roots done before Josie has the baby.  

If Josie doesn't spend a lot of time around family, being a hairdresser could be why.  As an ex hairdresser, every time I saw out of town family, they all wanted free haircare.  

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
57 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

If Josie doesn't spend a lot of time around family, being a hairdresser could be why.  As an ex hairdresser, every time I saw out of town family, they all wanted free haircare.  

Oh come now. Surely the Bates family wouldn’t be so presumptuous and greedy as to expect Josie to do their hair for free!

Oh, wait…

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

lol...I did all the hair and make up of my 2 sisters while dating ...I joke now their husbands woke up on the wedding day and said " who the hell are you"?...lol , they been homely lookin since the honeymoon....

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
On 2/15/2024 at 7:03 PM, BitterApple said:

Kelly's roots must've been out of control if Josie insisted on dyeing her hair before they went out to dinner. 

But she still has her white scalp showing through her overly-dark hair. Maybe Josie figured she only needed to cover up the grays and not actually make it look decent. 

I hope they DON'T use Asher. That's a family name in my family, and I'd as soon not have it commandeered by idiot fundies. 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, ranchgirl said:

Josie posted "last bump photos" yesterday evening so inducement either today or tomorrow perhaps.  

Thank God. The amount of bump shoots this woman has done is ridiculous. FWIW, I think #3 is a boy and they've known for a while. Both Josie and Kelton seem way more obsessed with this pregnancy than they were for the first two. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Josie strikes me as a woman who is madly in love with herself. I'm glad she's about to deliver, so we don't have to see any more pics of her caressing her belly while sticking her butt out. I'm sure her hair and make up will be just so when she posts the inevitable newborn pics of her latest accessory 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3

Of course she will take time to shower, style her hair and apply full face of makeup for the delivery picture.  

I really don't know if Josie is deliberately sticking her butt out as much as it is her huge belly that is causing her to be swaybacked and this makes  her back concave  and her rear protrude. 

• Like 3

Josie just posted that she was going into the hospital at midnight to start the induction. She was getting ready- took a shower, took off her makeup and put her hair into the heatless curlers. 🙄

I totally get taking a shower but curling my hair would have been the furthest thing from my mind. She did mention her hair getting matted and tangled during labor but why she didn’t just braid her hair? The commitment to push those damn curlers is so strong.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

Josie just posted that she was going into the hospital at midnight to start the induction. She was getting ready- took a shower, took off her makeup and put her hair into the heatless curlers. 🙄

I totally get taking a shower but curling my hair would have been the furthest thing from my mind. She did mention her hair getting matted and tangled during labor but why she didn’t just braid her hair? The commitment to push those damn curlers is so strong.

Push baby out. Cry while holding baby. Take picture. Hand baby to one of 20 waiting relatives. Do hair and make-up. Someone wraps baby in new blanket. Take baby back. Take pictures.

• Like 8
43 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

I cannot believe that she went to the hospital with that stupid curling thing sticking up on top of her head.

I know, right!? 🐔🦄🦏

image.png.40e08ed30b5c2a9bc45e8a2738150c3f.png

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 6

Can you just imagine what is being said at the nurses' station ? 

Those L & D nurses work hard. Anything that makes them laugh is a good thing, though I'm sure that was not Josie's intention. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

Per the screen grab on Reddit, Josie posted a pic which showed the baby's bracelet saying "Male Balka" and then deleted it. It's been nice knowing you Willow and Hazel - hope you enjoyed the 4 and 2(?) yrs of parental attention you got bc now it's about to be ALL about Kelton 2.0. I mean I'd hope they wouldn't be the same type of assholes as Alyssa/John are being regarding their SON, but come on who are we kidding. Josie's already referring to him as the love of her life and Kelton now has someone in the house with a penis so obv he outranks his lowly sisters. But no fear, they'll keep the girls relevant by having them run to fetch diapers and coo over the boy. Now onto baby #4 bc every boy needs a brother of course . . . .

• Like 4
  • Sad 8
  • Useful 1
28 minutes ago, cereality said:

Per the screen grab on Reddit, Josie posted a pic which showed the baby's bracelet saying "Male Balka" and then deleted it. It's been nice knowing you Willow and Hazel - hope you enjoyed the 4 and 2(?) yrs of parental attention you got bc now it's about to be ALL about Kelton 2.0. I mean I'd hope they wouldn't be the same type of assholes as Alyssa/John are being regarding their SON, but come on who are we kidding. Josie's already referring to him as the love of her life and Kelton now has someone in the house with a penis so obv he outranks his lowly sisters. But no fear, they'll keep the girls relevant by having them run to fetch diapers and coo over the boy. Now onto baby #4 bc every boy needs a brother of course . . . .

I hate to give Carlin and Evan credit for anything, but at least they didn't forget Layla when their Golden Penis came along. 

• Like 10
  • Useful 1

Someone on Reddit got a screenshot of the deleted photo. Bracelet says male. Also says 2/21 so she is delaying posts.

Honestly I do not understand why they would be so cagey.  Posting a bunch of photos but not saying if it’s a boy or girl? 
You could tell by how thrilled they looked that it was a boy anyhow. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

Someone on Reddit got a screenshot of the deleted photo. Bracelet says male. Also says 2/21 so she is delaying posts.

Honestly I do not understand why they would be so cagey.  Posting a bunch of photos but not saying if it’s a boy or girl? 
You could tell by how thrilled they looked that it was a boy anyhow. 

I posted the evidence above. 😀

• Useful 2
(edited)

Here's my hope that Kelton Jr. and Rhett both turn out to be total little shits. Speaking from experience -- as a second daughter with a much younger Golden Penis half-brother -- it sucks to always be less special because of something you can't help. 

Josie, I hope he pees in your perfect hair. 

Edited by Heathen
  • LOL 16

The question is , when did she take out the curlers? Because she just posted a video of the baby being born and her hair was loose. 
I guess they maintained the charade of “ we don’t know what we are having” through the delivery.  I have to say they are pretty good actors.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, 3 is enough said:

The question is , when did she take out the curlers? Because she just posted a video of the baby being born and her hair was loose. 
I guess they maintained the charade of “ we don’t know what we are having” through the delivery.  I have to say they are pretty good actors.

Josie totally gave it away with the endless bump pics. I don't remember her being so overzealous with the girls.

• Like 4