Type keyword(s) to search

Josie and Kelton: They Have Employable Skills

• Start Topic

And given that he must constantly wear swag from his co. - I sincerely hope he keeps a set of logo fleeces, vests, hats, t shirts etc. at home and isn't just lounging in the ones he wore to work and did who knows what job in that day. Seriously it's a bit comical that he wears nothing BESIDES his company's gear. Like we know . . . you own a business. Though I guess he wore Cuts for the hot second that Josie was marketing them but safe to say she, Carlin, Josie, Whit, and Katie all got dropped bc no one advertises those $150 sweatpants anymore.

The last place Josie rented was a very small office/office suite in some random office park that would have doctors offices and the like. They put in shelves and seemed constantly on top of their stuff bc it was a small space + like BSB they're awash in cheap inventory. But it was to the point that they were packing boxes on the floor bc they had no place to put in a big table. Not that I think she necessarily needs a ton of space for her cheap barrettes but she prob wants something bigger to not be on top of her + the employee/partner + they bring in kids once in a while too; plus she'll use the space to give tutorials to her makeup/hair people for the wedding business which she currently does at home. Plus lets be real if this new space is in Kelton's vicinity, very likely it's owned by the same warehousing space owner as Kelton's shop. This may just be a -- sure go ahead and take on new space bc Kelton is outgrowing his and while w put up mirrors and do photo shoots and beauty tutorials in the front, Kelton can use the back storage space to store some of his equipment + Kelton could be getting a good deal bc now they're renting 2 units there instead of just 1 if it's the same lessor.

Edited by cereality
  • Like 5

Josie did a video on instagram a couple of weeks ago showing her going to work a wedding. She had at least3 large bags of makeup, hair products and equipment  and a large light. So yeah I think she is still in the wedding hair/makeup business. This time of year is probably not prime wedding season. 

17 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Josie did a video on instagram a couple of weeks ago showing her going to work a wedding. She had at least3 large bags of makeup, hair products and equipment  and a large light. So yeah I think she is still in the wedding hair/makeup business. This time of year is probably not prime wedding season. 

That she's still doing brides isn't being debated. The test runs are. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago (edited)

And given that he must constantly wear swag from his co. - I sincerely hope he keeps a set of logo fleeces, vests, hats, t shirts etc. at home and isn't just lounging in the ones he wore to work and did who knows what job in that day. Seriously it's a bit comical that he wears nothing BESIDES his company's gear. Like we know . . . you own a business.

I cut him some slack for that.  He is buying the stuff for his employees and if he wants to wear it instead of buying other clothes why not?  Plus I have a feeling Josie spends a lot on her clothing so he probably wants to save where he can.  

My son works for a large liquor distributing company.  90% of his clothes are branded swag- he gets it for free and isn't a guy who really cares about what he wears.

Edited by 3 is enough
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1

Josie is into matcha (I thought that was foul tasting stuff) drinks, and asked for advice making her own because she didn’t want to spend money on Starbucks. She just received her starter kit.

I’m fascinated by full siblings who grow up under identical circumstances and yet are so different. With the little bit of knowledge we have it is safe to assume J&K have more disposable income than C&E. Yet J&K seem fiscally responsible while C&E spend like it grows in their backyard. 

Both Josie and Carlin seem well matched with their spouses for better or worse. What if they were married to the opposite? Would Josie spend more without thought? Would Carlin be restrained in her spending? 

Any minute now Carlin is going to start asking for advice on making her own Starbucks drinks because it’s something they have been wanting to do forever. 🙄

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
1 hour ago, SMama said:

Josie is into matcha (I thought that was foul tasting stuff) drinks, and asked for advice making her own because she didn’t want to spend money on Starbucks. She just received her starter kit.

I’m fascinated by full siblings who grow up under identical circumstances and yet are so different. With the little bit of knowledge we have it is safe to assume J&K have more disposable income than C&E. Yet J&K seem fiscally responsible while C&E spend like it grows in their backyard. 

Both Josie and Carlin seem well matched with their spouses for better or worse. What if they were married to the opposite? Would Josie spend more without thought? Would Carlin be restrained in her spending? 

Any minute now Carlin is going to start asking for advice on making her own Starbucks drinks because it’s something they have been wanting to do forever. 🙄

I don’t believe she’s actually trying to save money here. Isn’t she the one lying about her Botox/fillers?

2 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I think Josie is just better at curating her image than Carlin is. Now she'll have to remember not to show herself and the girls with Starbucks. 👀🤣

Exactly this. She’s full of shit and a liar like the rest of them. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
9 minutes ago, AstridM said:

I don’t believe she’s actually trying to save money here. Isn’t she the one lying about her Botox/fillers?

Exactly this. She’s full of shit and a liar like the rest of them. 

I’m not a coffee drinker for health reasons. My guilty pleasure is a grande mocha Frappuccino when we are out of town. That and I can’t justify spending money on Starbucks. 

You must be right about not being about saving money. Because why order two new glasses when she obviously has glasses at home. Maybe she’s angling for a sponsorship. 🤷‍♀️ 

I patiently wait for Carlin to make her move. 😂

• Like 6
31 minutes ago, AstridM said:

I don’t believe she’s actually trying to save money here. 

I think she's fishing for a sponsorship or has one lined up. It's a classic influencer tactic. Ask followers for recommendations on x/y/z and then two weeks later promote the product with a discount code. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

Josie's matcha reel was off. She was all over the place. I don't know if it was because her friend was watching, she was pretending to be a newbie matcha maker, or maybe it was her first time making matcha. Usually Josie is low key, steady and focused. This time she was noisy, unfocused and almost like she was rushing through it. And her shirt was dirty.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I think she's fishing for a sponsorship or has one lined up. It's a classic influencer tactic. Ask followers for recommendations on x/y/z and then two weeks later promote the product with a discount code. 

Just like when she posted about having PPD and then two weeks later started plugging some supplement that supposedly cured it.  I just can't get past that one because it was so tacky and irresponsible.  

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 4
1 hour ago, Meow Mix said:

Just like when she posted about having PPD and then two weeks later started plugging some supplement that supposedly cured it.  I just can't get past that one because it was so tacky and irresponsible.  

I’d have used much stronger words to describe that . . . 😡

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
On 3/1/2023 at 2:07 PM, AstridM said:

I’d have used much stronger words to describe that . . . 😡

I was trying to be polite.🙂  The stronger words definitely apply.  No matter what else she does, I can't give her a pass on that garbage.

• Like 4

Kelton is at a walk in clinic, and Josie is still hurting from her ear infection. Thankfully the girls are not sick, yet. Coincidence for Kelton or logical consequence from attending a super spreader event? 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

Not to defend them, and I certainly disagreed with their Covid antics,  but I have had two bad colds and a mild case of the flu (I am vaccinated so it wasn't too bad) this winter. I don't work outside the home and I don't go out shopping every single day.    After almost 3 years of masking and social distancing it seems that "regular" viruses are back with a vengeance.

• Like 5
  • Useful 3

The typical viruses are definitely out there, but so is covid. I'm fairly certain every Bates sister and Whitney had covid during at least one of their pregnancies. I still harshly judge them and their attitude toward covid.

• Like 7
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

The typical viruses are definitely out there, but so is covid. I'm fairly certain every Bates sister and Whitney had covid during at least one of their pregnancies. I still harshly judge them and their attitude toward covid.

Their grandmother's husband also died of Covid and that did nothing to change their attitude about it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

She's already wearing skin tight shirts, and she's well-endowed. I'm shocked he "allows" that. 🙄

Maybe he likes other people seeing his "property," like the infamous ass grab at their wedding. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
6 hours ago, Heathen said:

Maybe he likes other people seeing his "property," like the infamous ass grab at their wedding. 

Any guys on here? Do you think he grabbed her butt because he wanted to grab her butt in front of everybody or because he needed to pull her closer so the guests couldn't see his reaction to dancing with her, which is my theory?

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Dehumidifier said:

Any guys on here? Do you think he grabbed her butt because he wanted to grab her butt in front of everybody or because he needed to pull her closer so the guests couldn't see his reaction to dancing with her, which is my theory?

I thought they were standing next to each other. They danced at their reception? I thought Carlin’s wedding was the first time there was father of the bride and newlyweds dances. 

Edited by SMama
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, SMama said:

I thought they were standing next to each other. They danced at their reception? I thought Carlin’s wedding was the first time there was father of the bride and newlyweds dances. 

I could swear the picture I saw they were at least facing each other. 

• Useful 2
(edited)

Unnecessary ass grab if you ask *me. Disrespectful to Josie, Josie's parents and all their guests.

*this from a woman who is married, had a wedding at which we kissed and which we danced. Kissed and danced with absolutely no ass grabbing.

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Like 18
1 minute ago, AstridM said:

So gross.

Right?! Short of saving my life, no way, no how would I ever think its okay for my husband to grab my ass in public.

And really, his opinion as a man carries no weight. Its MY ass.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Dehumidifier said:

If you're talking about his penis, first that's his problem and second, Josie has a back, arms and shoulders if he wanted to pull her closer.

But really, although YMMV, no man has any right to grab any woman's ass for any reason.

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
1 minute ago, GeeGolly said:

If you're talking about his penis, first that's his problem and second, Josie has a back, arms and shoulders if he wanted to pull her closer.

But really, although YMMV, no man has any right to grab any woman's ass for any reason.

I didn't say it was right. I think he panicked.

1 minute ago, Dehumidifier said:

I didn't say it was right. I think he panicked.

But they were already kissing - he didn't pull her closer as we can see his other hand on her back - he grabbed her ass.

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

But they were already kissing - he didn't pull her closer as we can see his other hand on her back - he grabbed her ass.

That doesn't mean their abdomens were as close as needed for concealment. 

• LOL 1
18 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I could be wrong but bottom line is it was Kelton’s FU to G&K for not allowing him to pursue a 15 year old Josie. People who hold grudges like that worry me. Even when they “win” they can’t stop punishing the object of their anger. Too bad we won’t be around to see how Kelton will deal with two teen girls used to see their mama in tight fitting clothes. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • Useful 2
22 minutes ago, SMama said:

I could be wrong but bottom line is it was Kelton’s FU to G&K for not allowing him to pursue a 15 year old Josie. People who hold grudges like that worry me. Even when they “win” they can’t stop punishing the object of their anger. Too bad we won’t be around to see how Kelton will deal with two teen girls used to see their mama in tight fitting clothes. 

I find him incredibly creepy.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, AstridM said:

So gross.

There's a photo of a different angle (facing Josie's back) that is even worse than that photo. He looked like he had his fingers shoved up her ass. 

His penis is his problem. 

55 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Hats, Josie is excited about hats.

image.png.aa5cf9d06ac47be4302d86ce49fdf0f0.png

Is there a filter called "Color Drain" that fundies use for their photos? That photo depresses me. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 3

I'm surprised Kelton didn't like the idea of Josie going red. I thought she looked cute in the wig, and I think a more natural shade would flatter her. I guess having the hot, blonde wife was always in Kelton's life plan. No deviations allowed. 🙄

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

I read the caption on the hat picture too quickly and thought it said new looks and atrocities.  That would be truth in advertising.  I guess it's time for another fundy hat journey.

• LOL 8
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Right?! Short of saving my life, no way, no how would I ever think its okay for my husband to grab my ass in public.

It makes me physically recoil.  I am not a prude by any means.  It gives me an involuntary reaction when that spot on me is touched.  

• Like 8
On 3/1/2023 at 6:02 AM, GeeGolly said:

Josie's matcha reel was off. She was all over the place. I don't know if it was because her friend was watching, she was pretending to be a newbie matcha maker, or maybe it was her first time making matcha. Usually Josie is low key, steady and focused. This time she was noisy, unfocused and almost like she was rushing through it. And her shirt was dirty.

I could barely understand what she was saying.  She was talking fast and in a sing-song voice, and I finally just gave up.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
On 3/8/2023 at 8:24 AM, GeeGolly said:

I agree. I certainly wouldn't want it to happen in front of all my friends and family.

• Like 9
16 minutes ago, andromeda331 said:

I agree. I certainly wouldn't want it to happen in front of all my friends and family.

Her dress was so floofy, totally overwhelming her. She might not have felt it. But she was probably mortified when she saw that picture. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1