Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Tikichick said:

Wonder if any of their followers follow up the clicks with love offerings?

I'm sure they did. I'm also sure more than a few regret it now. Not only are the followers not being updated on Carlin's health, but C & E are now vacationing in FL.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm sure they did. I'm also sure more than a few regret it now. Not only are the followers not being updated on Carlin's health, but C & E are now vacationing in FL.

As would any mother of two very young children with an unexplained health issue serious enough that her spouse has to take FMLA leave to ensure someone is at her side at all times.  Continuity of care with the medical team that's most familiar with your medical history and case is overrated. 

• LOL 7
1 hour ago, Tikichick said:

Wonder if any of their followers follow up the clicks with love offerings?

Don’t they make $$ every time someone clicks on their YouTube videos? This is why I will never watch one. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

So of the Bates four are big on social media. 

Carlin, Katie , Alyssa and Lawson. Of those four All spouses seem on board. 

Hardly hear from Michael, Tori, Josie. 
I think Josies husband owns his own business, Michael and Tori are more private. 
I know who I missed. The blonde piano player moving to Florida. She’s on and off!

Josie is active on Instagram. She posts quite a bit about her business, Kelton’s cooking, and just today about their Costco haul. Kelton’s business must be doing well because Willow pointed at flowers and he didn’t hesitate getting her a bouquet. 

• Love 2

Josie was either shilling personal hygiene products or looking to pick up a gig during their Costco run. Kelton's very into showing off his grilling skills on SM. I'm guessing she makes as much, if not more than Kelton with her influencing, weddings, and hair accessories. 

I think J & K are close, but not off the deep end into the alternate reality Carlin and Evan live in.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Lydia and Trace are moving into C&E’s duplex. They have a video up on YouTube. They cracked me up because they mentioned several times how the place needed a deep cleaning. Lydia asked her mother and sisters for help because it was going to be a lot of cleaning needed. They are lucky they seem to rent from people they know. Trace is going to redo the bathroom, and add butcher block counters. It’s nice they get to make the place their own. The landlord benefits because they can raise the rent after they move on. I posted here because L&T don’t have a thread.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, SMama said:

Lydia and Trace are moving into C&E’s duplex. They have a video up on YouTube. They cracked me up because they mentioned several times how the place needed a deep cleaning. Lydia asked her mother and sisters for help because it was going to be a lot of cleaning needed. They are lucky they seem to rent from people they know. Trace is going to redo the bathroom, and add butcher block counters. It’s nice they get to make the place their own. The landlord benefits because they can raise the rent after they move on. I posted here because L&T don’t have a thread.

That will be interesting (to me at least) to see how they decorate & reno a place I already “know”.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, SMama said:

They cracked me up because they mentioned several times how the place needed a deep cleaning. Lydia asked her mother and sisters for help because it was going to be a lot of cleaning needed.

That is so freaking funny!!

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2
30 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

That will be interesting (to me at least) to see how they decorate & reno a place I already “know”.  

I thought I had a decent layout of the house but didn’t realize how much storage Layla’s room has. No idea how I missed that.

Lydia is planning to move in July, supposedly alone. Most of her work is in Knoxville area and she lives an hour away. She will bring her bed, sofa and most furniture. Lots of beige and white. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, SMama said:

Lydia and Trace are moving into C&E’s duplex.

Yet another example of wasting time and money.  I don't/won't watch her on Youtube, but didn't she just redo her whole apartment and make a big deal out of it?  

How do we go about getting a page on here for Lydia and the racist?  Name suggestions?  Some of the names are great.  Lunch with Lurch, He Writes fairy tales... makes me laugh.

Edited by So unbelievable
  • Like 1
On 6/26/2022 at 6:49 AM, floridamom said:

If I were Evan's co-workers, reading this, I would be mad.

I would be, especially after seeing that he's out vacationing.   And if they are understaffed because of him being out.  

I was looking at Evan's employer's website, I wanted to know for sure if they were union or not, and saw a pic of employees.  Evan wasn't in the picture and boy would he have stood out like a sore thumb.  Evan looks really boujee compared to these guys.  And nothing against them, they look like my husband, hard working guys.  Just doesn't seem like Evan would fit in with them.   

• Useful 3

I'm sure Evan's "co-workers" would also like to take a vacation but they can't because they are short handed and are covering for Evan and HIS beach vacation. Sick wife, yeah, sure. If it were me having episodes, the last thing I would want to do is leave the area and my doctors.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

If I were one of Evan's coworkers I would be rolling my eyes at Evan's "FMLA" time off.  Yeah, it's the time of year that everyone would like to take a vacation, but they are going to have to work because Evan is taking time off moving and going to Florida.  Also, FMLA is for a 12 month period so if Carlin starts having issues again in a few months and he has used all his FMLA time, what are they going to do?  I hate feeling this way, but I will be surprised if Evan actually returns to work.  I think he is going to use the FMLA time and then decide he can't return to work to "be with Carlin and the kids."  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

DA2D3ECE-9714-4E70-86A3-864709069E60.jpeg

The first thing that comes to mind when I see that photo is--If Carlin stars convulsing in that water while holding the baby, does Evan think he's going to grow octopus arms and hold both kids above the water while saving Carlin too? 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Peanut6711 said:

The first thing that comes to mind when I see that photo is--If Carlin stars convulsing in that water while holding the baby, does Evan think he's going to grow octopus arms and hold both kids above the water while saving Carlin too? 

My thoughts exactly. They're either lying, know something we don't know, or are extremely stupid.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Lisa418722 said:

If I were one of Evan's coworkers I would be rolling my eyes at Evan's "FMLA" time off.  Yeah, it's the time of year that everyone would like to take a vacation, but they are going to have to work because Evan is taking time off moving and going to Florida.  Also, FMLA is for a 12 month period so if Carlin starts having issues again in a few months and he has used all his FMLA time, what are they going to do?  I hate feeling this way, but I will be surprised if Evan actually returns to work.  I think he is going to use the FMLA time and then decide he can't return to work to "be with Carlin and the kids."  

Then goodbye to their health insurance and other employment benefits. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I thought C&E were vacationing with W&Z, plus a Bates sister. C&E have a story with just them and the kids, maybe the Bates sister was out of camera range, but no sign of W&Z. 

@GeeGolly, you kind of called the musical house games. Lydia’s brother and SIL who got married in Destin,(days before T&L) will live on the other duplex next to the one vacated by C&E. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV but I am diagnosing Carlin with starvation after the baby was born. She wanted to get back to her skinny self and didn't eat or drink much.  Plus if she is nursing, that takes away from her too.  But, then again, what do I know.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

We have always strived to give our kids more than we had. We love to explore new places, food, knowledge, and experiences. And not once, after two kids, did I manage to color coordinate our outfits and bathing suits. I will forever hang my head in shame. My kids must have been bored AF by our parenting. 

• LOL 14
20 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

This is income:

B072FF79-C168-4F75-B9F2-5D342FBC5F81.jpeg

More pool time:

A62F4BC9-535F-4148-90B0-5D62619B7584.jpeg

Pathetic shilling.

13 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV but I am diagnosing Carlin with starvation after the baby was born. She wanted to get back to her skinny self and didn't eat or drink much.  Plus if she is nursing, that takes away from her too.  But, then again, what do I know.

Her multitude of blood tests would have shown some abnormalities had she been starving herself . Doctors can figure that out. And wouldn’t her husband have noticed if she had been?. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
36 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Pathetic shilling.

Her multitude of blood tests would have shown some abnormalities had she been starving herself . Doctors can figure that out. And wouldn’t her husband have noticed if she had been?. 

Of course. I am not a doctor. They may have told them things we don’t know. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 5/14/2022 at 5:51 PM, Dehumidifier said:

Could those episodes be caused by not eating, having coffee for breakfast and lunch, thereby causing some dehydration? I could see her thinking she needed to lose the baby weight (not that I saw any on her) quickly to look good at the wedding.

My diagnosis of one month and a half ago. Anyone know if over caffeinating would show up on tests? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Not a doctor either, but if the episodes were tied to childbirth in some way wouldn't it make sense that her symptoms might disappear as her hormone levels return to normal?  

They caught an episode on camera and she had one at a doctor's office, so definitely something was going on.  But since she came off the seizure meds and had the EEG she seems to be ok.  That's not a bad thing but if it was me I would still want to have answers.  And I sure as hell would thing long and hard about having another baby in the future.

• Love 5

I think she probably went back on the meds. It was working for her—not completely but made the episodes less frequent, less strong, and, probably, most importantly, she could feel one coming on and could be safe. 
I’m still thinking this was a pre planned vacation. It would be hard to get a last minute rental at the FL beach. Maybe Evan already had this vacation week off. We don’t know unless they tell us. 
Addalee was with them in one vid yesterday carrying Zade. I only remember b/c she had a normal looking bathing suit on. Black tank top w/a skirt. It was only a glimpse but she looked normal—not swimming in her long clothes or covered head to toe. 

• Love 3
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

I think she probably went back on the meds. It was working for her—not completely but made the episodes less frequent, less strong, and, probably, most importantly, she could feel one coming on and could be safe. 
I’m still thinking this was a pre planned vacation. It would be hard to get a last minute rental at the FL beach. Maybe Evan already had this vacation week off. We don’t know unless they tell us. 
Addalee was with them in one vid yesterday carrying Zade. I only remember b/c she had a normal looking bathing suit on. Black tank top w/a skirt. It was only a glimpse but she looked normal—not swimming in her long clothes or covered head to toe. 

Others have said that he only had one week accrued vacation and he used that for a week’s paternity leave after the baby was born. So it’s unlikely he had more coming, and he’s supposedly still on FMLA due to his wife’s serious medical issues. If you research this topic, you’ll find examples of employees being fired for misusing FMLA leave in this manner.

14 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

Then why wouldn’t she update her followers who donated to them?

ETA - if she went to multiple ERs for these “episodes” and didn’t tell the doctors she was restricting her food intake, then that’s insane. And I find it hard to believe that her husband didn’t notice that she was restricting so extremely. She would have had to be eating very, very little to have experienced so many “episodes.”

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

that is not a bad idea.  Dehydration can cause major physical issues.   Overcompensating with too much water can wreak havoc on sodium levels and can cause seizures and clots, even affect the brain.

• Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, crimson23 said:

that is not a bad idea.  Dehydration can cause major physical issues.   Overcompensating with too much water can wreak havoc on sodium levels and can cause seizures and clots, even affect the brain.

Sure, but after all of those doctor and ER visits, they never figured it out? Dehydration is easy to detect in blood tests. Sodium levels would have been taken, more than once.  And that would mean they also lied to the doctors and omitted important details about her day to day routines and health.

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Sure, but after all of those doctor and ER visits, they never figured it out? Dehydration is easy to detect in blood tests. Sodium levels would have been taken, more than once.  And that would mean they also lied to the doctors and omitted important details about her day to day routines and health.

We don’t know exactly what they told the doctors or what the tests showed or what the doctors told them. What they show on their posts is most likely curated for best effect. And I am just guessing. But the thought did cross my mind. 

14 hours ago, SMama said:

I thought C&E were vacationing with W&Z, plus a Bates sister. C&E have a story with just them and the kids, maybe the Bates sister was out of camera range, but no sign of W&Z. 

@GeeGolly, you kind of called the musical house games. Lydia’s brother and SIL who got married in Destin,(days before T&L) will live on the other duplex next to the one vacated by C&E. 

And doesn’t Michael live close by too? I’m guessing a sweet church friend owns the duplex.

Both Ellie and Addee are pictured on this Destin vacation. One for Carlin and one for Whit. The rest of the Bateses from the Big House are on a lake vacation. I guess the days of the whole family staying at a mega house together went away once filming stopped.

• Like 2

Anyone remember those old Hoveround commercials? I used to always wonder why they would advertise the freedom of a mobility device around the Grand Canyon, pools and other bodies of water. Like sure, lets go scoot around big holes in our new device we just learned how to operate.

I feel like C & E are doing fall safety posts created by the Hoveround folks.

• LOL 5
(edited)

How was it determined people are donating money to C&E? Is there a GoFundMe?

If these people took care of their kids on their own they would not be irresponsibly breeding. 

Edited by SMama
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, SMama said:

How was it determined people are donating money to C&E? Is there a GoFundMe?

If these people took care of their kids in their own they would not be irresponsibly breeding. 

I think there was a Go Fund Me, or they just asked for help. But every time people click on their YouTube videos they make money. Hence why I never do that. 

• Love 3

I don't think anyone knows for sure if the Stewarts received money. Carlin did do two posts - one with forms scattered about her bed, saying she was "working on bills". Then another holding up a handful of mail (some in colored envelopes) saying something like, "its always all bills".

• Like 1
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Does anyone know how long one has to watch a YouTube video for it to count as a view?

30 seconds. But the view doesn’t make money, watching the ads for more than 30 seconds does. Non-skippable ads have to be watched in their entirety. 

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1
8 hours ago, Totally said:

So if there are no ads they don’t paid? I just went to have at the latest video, I haven’t seen an ad yet, I watched about 8 mins 

There are usually ads halfway through. That's been my experience with other videos.