Type keyword(s) to search

Carlin and Evan: But Mostly Carlin!

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Carlin trying to put on her Nike sneaker over her broken toe, and now pics of Layla and Zade wearing Nikes. Good it be more obvious what she's fishing for?

Good luck with that. I doubt Nike would hire either of these halfwits to clean their office toilets. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
(edited)

HAHAHAHA Nike really?? I realize they're too Godly for TV 🙄 - though it is an electronic babysitter for them now - but do they not realize that Nike advertising is done by the likes of Serena Williams, LeBron, Ronaldo, Nadal?? Do they know who any of these people are. Let's see Serena selling shoes or Carlin? Hmm tough choice . . . .

And their gross parenting continues. Goldfish crackers and some other snack spread out on the thin paper that covers the pediatrician's exam table, as Layla also sits on the exam table of course on the un-papered part, with her shoes taken off and ALSO sitting on the exam table maybe 4 inches away from the snacks. You know the same table that kids having been sitting on for 8 hrs today with full diapers, snotty noses, and whatever else. And the same shoes that Layla has walked thru Target parking lots and fertilized lawns with. IDK about you but I def try to put my shoes with fertilizer, asphalt dust, car tire residue, and whatever dog urine I stepped over on the sidewalk within inches of my food.

This kid is 3. Why exactly can't she go 45 min without a snack?? You people are home ALL freaking day - feed her before you leave and if she asks for a snack there, say no, you'll have to wait!? This isn't even a case of - I had to pick the kid up at daycare and run to a 5 pm appt and she'll be starving; and even then parents do NOT feed their kids on the exam table - they have a quick snack in the car/parking lot. 

Edited by cereality
  • Like 9
  • Applause 4

Update! Apparently everyone on Instagram wanted to know if Zade weighed more than Layla at the recent doctors visit. Carlin answered the question by saying Layla was in the 2% range but Zade was 97 or 98 percentile. But the doctor said they were both fine. As much as they share about their kids, why is their weight now such a secret? I only watched parts of this post as most of it was Layla answering questions. C&E are really turning her into quite the Instagram performer. She’ll be giving us links to her favorite products any minute now.

• Like 2
  • Sad 8
1 minute ago, ozziemom said:

Update! Apparently everyone on Instagram wanted to know if Zade weighed more than Layla at the recent doctors visit. Carlin answered the question by saying Layla was in the 2% range but Zade was 97 or 98 percentile. But the doctor said they were both fine. As much as they share about their kids, why is their weight now such a secret? I only watched parts of this post as most of it was Layla answering questions. C&E are really turning her into quite the Instagram performer. She’ll be giving us links to her favorite products any minute now.

The average weight of a 1 year old boy is 21lbs. The average weight of a 3 year old girl is 30lbs. Since they are on opposite ends of the spectrum its possible their weights are flipped.

Layla was a bit of a chunky-monkey until she started walking, so Zade may drop down in the growth chart percentile too, that is if they ever let him out of his carseat long enough to get some movement in.

Poor Layla knows no other life than a camera in her face. 📱👧🏽

• Like 2
  • Sad 8
  • Useful 1

You people are home ALL freaking day

They're not really home all day. They are running errands all day, every day, from the looks of their Instagram updates. Its like every day for them is Saturday, which is basically like retired people. 

And I noticed that despite having so much family time, nobody cooks a meal. Like almost never.

Is Layla 3 years old now? Shouldn't she be in part-time preschool or something? Many churches offer that. They are raising her to be center of attention, all the time. She needs to learn sharing and other age-appropriate behaviors.

• Like 9

Carlin says they will be homeschooling due to the risks at public schools. Speculation is she means exposure to someone with green hair not guns. IIRC Layla was recently shown watching a video on the big TV that either Carlin or Evan called introduction to preschool (or something like). As bad as Alyssa is at homeschooling, C&E will be worse. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 8
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, ozziemom said:

Just saw that Carlin finally did reveal that Zade weighs one pound less than Layla! 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
31 minutes ago, ozziemom said:

As bad as Alyssa is at homeschooling, C&E will be worse. 

I agree. Alyssa is hands-off, but at least her kids have a consistent school routine, along with a dedicated space. C&E don't have the attention span to do the bare minimum. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
50 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I agree. Alyssa is hands-off, but at least her kids have a consistent school routine, along with a dedicated space. C&E don't have the attention span to do the bare minimum. 

Yep. While Alyssa is by no means mother/teacher of the year, at least she STAYS HOME and appears to have some kind of schedule. I'm not saying it's the best schooling by any means, but whatever the curriculum is at least they're doing it for 4-6 hrs/day.

These two will be like woohoo we're on our own schedule, we'll start school at 11. By 12 - this is BORING, time for a break - Chick Fila, Walmart run, mani/pedi. Oh wait 4 pm already, oh well, Layla can do school tomorrow.

From a recent YT Q&A, EVAN is the one who has decided on homeschool 100%. Carlin is totally down for sending the kids away and getting 40 hrs/wk to herself. Evan OTOH is like uh yeah I'm not paying 10-15k tuition/yr per kid at some Christian school for 12 yrs + I'm not running on a schedule where we're up at 7 am for the next 12 yrs. 100% BS that Carlin is now citing "all the scary stuff happening in schools." These morons don't watch news so how would she know??

2 hours ago, Kellyee said:

They are raising her to be center of attention, all the time. She needs to learn sharing and other age-appropriate behaviors.

Gotta say - not impressed with how Layla is turning out. Not blaming the child at all bc she's a child. They are raising her to be a trained seal for clicks - as demonstrated by yesterday's dumb IG asking Layla questions and the stupid mock photoshoot in the drs office parking lot. And for a 3 year old she REALLY does not speak clearly, at all and has very little to say. She needs to be in a school all day with teachers who focus on HER - speaking to her, doing age appropriate games/activities w other kids, talking about things that aren't makeup or fashion, and laying down some rules. I mean that child snacks all day long - probably because she's hungry without actual meals daily + their way of getting the kid to shut up and cooperate is to throw Cheez Its at her.

• Like 5
  • Sad 4
(edited)

As far as knowing what's going on in schools now, I'm sure they heard of the shooting at the Christian school in Nashville. So I don't think it's all about the evil indoctrination of their precious snowflakes. 🙄

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 2
46 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

As far as knowing what's going on in schools now, I'm sure they heard of the shooting at the Christian school in Nashville. So I don't think it's all about the evil indoctrination of their precious snowflakes. 🙄

But shootings also happen at banks, malls, in parking lots, etc. And they have no problems dragging her to all of those places daily. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 12
  • Useful 2

Since C&E can barely make it to doctors appointments at the right time I am sure the thought of trying to get their kids to school on time is unimaginable. Although if there was a Dunkin or Stbx on the way it might be possible. There is no way the Stew Crew will be doing anything but homeschooling. Imagine all the SM posts and links there will be!

• Like 4
3 hours ago, ozziemom said:

Just saw that Carlin finally did reveal that Zade weighs one pound less than Layla! 

She said that Layla weighs 25lbs. and Zade weighs 24lbs.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
18 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Hmmm, Zade is 3 lbs heavier than average and he's in the 98 percentile? And Layla is 5lbs lighter than average and is the 2%?

It seems the range is awful small.

Or Carlin made it up. 🤷‍♀️

• Like 11

They would never consider Layla going to actual school!

Evan would be the driver back and forth. That means setting an alarm and providing something to eat.   Clothes and hair. 

Nope, never!

• Sad 8
32 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

They would never consider Layla going to actual school!

Evan would be the driver back and forth. That means setting an alarm and providing something to eat.   Clothes and hair. 

Nope, never!

That's just what he said!

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 6
19 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

That's just what he said!

Wait a minute, Evan actually stated those as reasons why regular school would be a negative? Good grief, how lazy can one possible be?!

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 2
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Wait a minute, Evan actually stated those as reasons why regular school would be a negative? Good grief, how lazy can one possible be?!

Homeschooling was good enough for Evan so there’s no way he would consider anything else. While it oftentimes seems like Carlin is the partner who is goofy, acting like a child, always running late etc. I think Evan is just as bad, plus he’s lazy.

• Like 13
5 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Even if guns didn’t exist, I doubt any of these knuckleheads would send their kids to school, public or otherwise. 

Oh, I agree. I was addressing Carlin's statement about the state of schools today. 

• Like 3

IIRC when Carlin and Evan went to get their marriage license she was shocked that Evan knew his social security number. Also, she didn't know what Gil's birth name was.  I don't know if that was for the cameras or if she really is that ditzy, but the idea of her teaching her kids terrifies me.  I know if I decided to homeschool my (non-existent) kids, I would HAVE to get involved in a co-op because I could never teach math or science in particular.  Carlin and Evan should do something like that to give the kids a chance, but then again it would run into their late mornings, Starbucks, CFA, Target runs, and Carlin's doctor's visits.  

• Like 11
(edited)
4 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Even if guns didn’t exist, I doubt any of these knuckleheads would send their kids to school, public or otherwise. 

Nope. Too many green-haired people; too many lazy-ass fundies who don't want to get up, get their zillion kids ready for school, and get them to said school. It's easier for them to laze around the house and pretend they are actually homeschooling their children. 

I have yet to meet a fundie or fundie-lite who actually homeschools their children. 

Edited by Heathen
  • Like 7

Nope. Too many green-haired people; too many lazy-ass fundies who don't want to get up, get their zillion kids ready for school, and get them to said school. It's easier for them to laze around the house and pretend they are actually homeschooling their children. 

I have yet to meet a fundie or fundie-lite who actually homeschools their children. 

I know a conservative Christian who homeschools her 3 kids the way you are supposed to, and it can be very successful and a great education and they can get lots of socialization. But it requires effort and lots of organization, and I'm not sure Carlin and Evan are really up for that. Although Evan did seem very dedicated to the electrician training when he was doing it. The first couple months I followed them on Instagram, I really thought they had their shit together. They came off that way to me. Then Zade was born and the seizures started, and things understandably got chaotic.

But now that Carlin appears to be stable and healthy, they still don't seem to be getting back to a regular, organized and productive life. If this is how they are going to continue to live, I agree that homeschool may not be a good option for them. 

• Like 10

I think it was Tori who didn't have a clue about her social security number ("...all those numbers?) and didn't know Gil's legal first name. I was stunned by her ignorance. Second runner up for ditzyness is Carlin IMO.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 4
34 minutes ago, floridamom said:

I think it was Tori who didn't have a clue about her social security number ("...all those numbers?) and didn't know Gil's legal first name. I was stunned by her ignorance. Second runner up for ditzyness is Carlin IMO.

I really think it was Carlin, one of the few episodes I watched. What is the consensus here?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 5/22/2023 at 3:00 PM, Notabug said:

And still the little guy's shirt is pulled up to show his belly.

At least the kids are wearing decent footwear that fits.  Carlin's pal Joy Duggar's kids run around barefoot year 'round at construction sites.

I think the reason Zade’s shirts are always riding up to his chest is because the shirts are too small.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, farmgal4 said:

I think the reason Zade’s shirts are always riding up to his chest is because the shirts are too small.

I  think that is, at least in part, because Carlin and her followers think there is something cute about a chubby baby's rolls of fat being exposed.  If you look back at her Instagram, there are virtually no photos of the kid with his belly covered.  Surely he as a shirt or two that fit him.

• Like 8
3 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

Back when Layla was a baby there were many pictures showing her shirt riding up. My guess is Carlin thinks it’s cute and people probably comment on SM about how sweet it is.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
10 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Wondering if the Stew Crew made it out to Joy Anna's for the birth?

Maybe Mr. Forsyth did say NO!

Carlin posted that she couldn't wait to meet little Gunshow on Joy's picture. So, not yet, but soon, I'm sure.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Super QUIET anniversary for the Stewarts yesterday. No gushing. Not even one post from either acknowledging each other. All Evan had up was a Q&A box for their viewing public - asking them to tell their misconceptions re C&E's marriage. I'm guessing that's the YT for this week - stealing from Katie/Trav's idea to do an assumptions video 2 weeks ago.

And likely they've dumped the kids off at his parents' and are doing something fun but are realizing their YT hits are down, so if they preview it on IG, who cares enough to watch it again on YT this weekend just so they can earn $$ off of it.

Kelly posted a video of C&E - WOW Evan has AGED. I realize they dated for 3+ yrs before marrying so he's been on the scene since 21 and some of the pics might be early dating pics, but even when they got engaged he would've been 23-24 - WOW he looks like a different guy at 27, not in a good way. Chad is aging in dog years as he deals with a half dozen kids on a handyman's salary plus Princess Erin. Evan's aging doesn't seem stress related, as much as loafing around, having no purpose in life, and eating fast food all day. And the smile definitely does NOT reach the eyes the way it used to in the pre-kids pics, not even close.

• Like 7
  • Useful 2
10 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

How are they paying their bills when Evan does not have a job?

Starbucks and fast food daily is expensive.

BSB+YouTube+Influencer money. I think they have a decent amount coming in now, but it's such a fickle medium. You're hot one day, and old news the next. 

• Like 8
(edited)

Guess they saw our criticism or got DMs from leghumpers being like OMG are you ok, what did you do for your anniversary.

Surprise surprise - they went back to Evan's hometown [free babysitting anyone?] and went back to a park that they visited in 2017 where they had carved their initials on a tree, but alas you can't see the initials as well anymore. They skipped rocks and ate pizza. And no that wasn't the type of activity they thought their kids would enjoy - hell let Nene deal with feeding them and changing their diapers so we can go celebrate our anniversary.

Are they hurting for $ or something? You haul yourself and your kids 3 hrs and your anniversary = going to a PARK, skipping rocks, looking at old pics, and eating Papa Johns? Couldn't spring for a fancy restaurant Evan and some hotel in Music City for a night?

Am I the only one that things all this "reminiscing" of just a few years ago just suggests how sad/boring/nothing their lives are now?? I mean like 2 weeks ago they were walking around some empty small town downtown also near Nashville "reminiscing" about how they went to coffee shops there as dates. Do you have NOTHING you enjoy about your current lives and NOTHING you're looking forward to, that you spend so much time reminiscing about 15 min ago? I mean it's one thing when people reminisce when it's been 10-50 yrs or when they are never in that area anymore so if they happen to swing by town, they'll go to a favorite restaurant or park or go see their old house or whatever. When you're 25-28 reminiscing about 15 seconds ago + continuously posting videos about how "these are the days with your kids you'll miss" - suggests to me you're not loving your current life and are missing what you had before you ran to the altar and to Labor & Delivery.

Edited to add - OMG such losers, their IG continues. Evan is being a big man lecturing Carlin on how to skip rocks bc she doesn't know how. Uh really Carlin, were you born and raised in Manhattan or in the country 🙄. She gets it and with the hook em horn hand signs is like "OMG 3 dawg." Yes dawgs you're cool now, we could drop you off at any club in America tonight and you could hang.

And to whoever asked above - yes 100% positive it was Carlin who didn't know her SS # or Gil's full first name and was positively SHOCKED and practically sucking Evan's dick at the county office bc he knew his SS + dad's full name.

Edited by cereality
  • Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, Absolom said:

At least she's wearing the velcro sandal the doctor allegedly gave her to wear.

She’s supposed to wear the boot when ambulating ( my word, not hers), and the one she is wearing at night. At least that’s what she stated, and is now not doing.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

I think they go back to church for evening services on Sunday.

Growing up Catholic skipping Mass was not an option but as soon as they started having Saturday evening Mass my brothers and I would go so we could have Sunday free. I can’t imagine 2 services every Sunday plus Wednesday nights. My dad was Anglican (Episcopalian in the US) and he did not go at all, so I grew up thinking that being Protestant meant not having to go to church. 😂 And though my mother was a devout Catholic she did not make us go to church until we were in first grade. When I moved to the US I was shocked that toddlers were expected to go to Mass. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1