Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. They both suck, for sure, but I think if her family would quit keeping on Pedro about how his family are grifters, he might not dig his heels in so hard. If they would leave them alone to work their own problems out, they might find balance. Not holding Chantel blameless - she has to grow a set and put her foot down, and learn when to shut up when it comes to talking about her family.
  3. benteen

The Star Wars Saga

Since we were deprived of seeing Luke's Jedi Order, I'd be fine with KOTOR as we'll get to see an actual Jedi Order.
  4. festivus

S04.E13: The Seam

You know, I'm even sad about Monster being thrown in The Seam. A better story would have been Quentin not dying and letting Everett be a god, he would soon be not caring about anything anyway because isn't that what they spent this season telling us? Julia was worried about it for herself. Then maybe we could have an interesting story for Monster with him learning to deal with his feelings and that he thinks things in this world are beautiful. Bring in a new great actor to play him and bing bang boom, next season would be awesome. Without Quentin having to die. Fuck the whole library plot which I'm sure will take up half of next season. I don't think I care.
  5. gonecrackers

All Episodes Talk: Small World, Big Lives

I do think this is what happened. And it would work well for the vet because Matt claimed there was something wrong so took her in for testing to, supposedly, find out. The vet never made a diagnosis on camera except to say that Lucy was fine, which was probably always the case. The story also conveniently made for a bit of drama that wasn't farm related. It's shitty to put the dog through that though, since she was so scared. (There was probably no shot given though).
  6. SVNBob

S38.E10 Blood of a Blindside

Considering I remember one person I know you know who would know Kelley, I'm very curious as to what things that person has told you. Care to share in a PM?
  7. heatherchandler

S09.E13: Home Is Home

I don't think Jo is work-averse, I bet he is trying to make a go of his business and it is taking a while to get it to the point where he is actually making money. I know a lot of small businesses stay in the red for the first 2-3 years no matter how hard you work. I can't say for sure he is working hard, I don't follow him around but assuming he is - it is not uncommon for this to be the case.
  8. I go back to how Tinsley presented herself to Scott the second she met him. She was a party girl - just wants to drink and have fun and has no problem sticking her tongue down his throat before knowing much about him. Her ideal vacation was to go somewhere hot sit poolside and drink all day. She was already drunk by the time they met. Taking off her wedding ring, no mention of Nico. Had she upon their introduction said I just got out of a bad relationship but I am open to finding a new partner, I want to settle down, get married and have kids - they probably would have just been friends. I think Tinsley - as soon as she got the they are in an exclusive monogamous relationship she put her agenda into full gear - I want to be engaged, married and have kids. That's why very early in their relationship they had many break-ups. Scott wants a girlfriend not a wife. The reason Tinsley said he'd kill me if I call him - is probably because he already dumped her but agreed she could announce it on the show. The commercials she made with Scott and the other HW cast was most likely her idea, He stupidly agreed to do them in some sort of contract he could not get out of. Shooting a commercial costs money, and getting a spot during prime time is expensive. I highly doubt his business increased so much to cover the cost of hair and makeup, Wasn't it last year that Tinsley said moving to Chicago wasn't even an option on the table? Scott didn't want her there. I don't think he would be embarrassed to be on the show - he is just done with her and has been for some time. We only have heard Tinsley. Remember the trying on of wedding dresses and crying over her eggs? She said in an interview that Scott thought it was funny - if that didn't make him cringe her calling him wouldn't embarrass him. As for her story about Scott and her discussing marriage and what size, shape, carat engagement ring she wants - I see it going down like this - Tinsley brings up the subject and shows him images and then him giving her the same look he did when she asked if she could throw out the old flowers she kept the last time they broke up followed by this move
  9. GHScorpiosRule

Unpopular Opinions: "I hate BLTs from Kelly's!"

One of the best things Jax did in recent memory was going off on Mooby when everyone thought Brenda "died" in that car bomb after she Married mooby. Frankly, I'm shocked the show/writers let him do that.
  10. Like her reflection! (I'm making this joke after 3 pages so I'm sure I won't be the first) I looooooooooooooooooorrruuuurrrrve Bethenny's apartment. I loved the low key party with the sparkly dresses and how everyone, except for Luann, was very polite.
  11. TVFan1

S38 Spoilers & Speculation

Up to this point, I can see either Rick or Victoria winning, but it could totally be somebody different.
  12. Churchhoney

JD and Abbie: Captured Before the Rapture

I wish they had a chance to just live their lives and not pose for cameras knowing it'll be looked at by thousands or hundreds of thousands. But I'm happy they're happy. And none of the Duggarlings are dead or even old yet. So they ALL still have time to learn, grow, change and get a clue. I know that staying in a situation in which Jim Bob and Michelle keep breathing down your neck isn't very conducive to that, especially when you have Gothard and reality tv-brainwashing lurking in the background. Nevertheless, it's not impossible once they live on their own premises. I don't think the Duggarlings have ideal foundations for anything in adulthood. But I think there are worse foundations for a happy marriage than being super-thrilled that, at long last, you're with someone you really like and who likes you back and that you're freer than you've ever been to make at least some of your own decisions and think for yourself when you close the door to your home.
  13. sempervivum

S07.E16 Lashanta's Story

Dr. Lola looked like she could hardly wait to escape LaShanta's lair, which I assume smelled. I was surprised she even sat down. I was also LOLing at the fact that LaShanta's wig was like the Dollar Store version of Dr. Lola's. She never actually moved, either-other than rolling around a bit on her bed, and then the EMT guys rolled her from one surface to another. Just totally passive. I'm no gambler, but I would put money on her never succeeding in standing up. Interesting that none of her kids seemed to be involved in cleaning her.
  14. deirdra

S10:12 Tell All: Part 1

Nobody needs to put up with 100% of a bad man.
  15. Kelsey Bond went on a podcast called HerTalk to discuss auditions and DCC in general. The hosts were woefully under-prepared and everything she said they marveled at lmao
  16. funky-rat

Evelyn & David: Who Let Them in Here?

Don't bet on it. Right now, she's a big fish in a very little pond, and she's been told her whole life how awesome she is. She will just figure that people just don't "get" her, and she'll be as smug as ever.
  17. Katy M

Miscellaneous Celebrity News

I don't really care. Even if that's true, she clearly went along with the whole thing and was more than happy with the results until they got caught. The only times I take "it was his idea" as an actual defense is when it involves kids (the "idea person" has to be an older kid or an adult, though), someone with mental deficiency, or someone who actually feels physically threatened.
  18. parrotfeathers

S07.E16 Lashanta's Story

I live in Mississippi. I knew that momma was from the Deep South the minute I heard her!
  19. DC Gal in VA

S07.E16 Lashanta's Story

Loved that skit and really miss his talent. I think this is the one you posted about:
  20. watcherwoman

S09.E10: A Supreme Snub

I wish all celebrities and faux celebrities would just shut up about politics. My Gawd, why would I listen to any of them after they kept their mouths shut about Harvey and all the others who sexually harassed women? As long as these women were getting jobs and becoming famous, they were just fine with harassment. Now they all jump on the #me too movement? Because it's the new thing? Rinna would suck anyone's dick if they offered her a starring role in anything. I'm sorry I believe that. Besides, she's always baring her ugly ass on camera and harassing me with her disgusting lady parts. They need to just stick to their botox, plastic surgery, screwing old men for money, and pill popping to wear a size zero, you know, things they understand, and not offer any discussion about serious issues in life. Real victims have every right to be heard, but these cows are too stupid to be discussing these matters, IMO.
  21. Pallas

Completely Unspoiled Speculation Thread

As I recall, when we heard and saw the story of the making of the first WhiteWalker from a First Man impaled through the heart by dragonglass, we cut from a flashback close-up of the First Man's face to a present-moment close-up of the Night King's face. The same technique -- complete with voice-over narration of the origin story -- used to confirm that Lyanna's newborn babe grew up to become our Jon Snow, King in the North.
  22. Katy M

Jeopardy! Season 35 (2018-2019)

Wasn't there one day when he only hit one of the DDs. And, then, of course, one day last week, he bet it all on the first DD and lost it.
  23. Loandbehold

Brockmire

I laughed a lot during this episode. The whole scene where he's insulting "The Bat" while he's vomiting from the cancer was fantastic. I do wonder what it says about me that I enjoyed that scene so much. I'm also enjoying Martha Plimpton as his AA sponsor. And Brockmire at a church! Praying to God! Comedy gold.
  24. gonecrackers

MAFS Social Media, Spoilers & Speculation

Jon definitely loves attention but he's most likely putting this out there to solicit offers, otherwise he would just spill it in a blog post or something.
  25. Absolom

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

I think the brown may be his belt. I thought it was skin at first, too.
  1. Load more activity