Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E02: Snapped

JTMacc99

Claire needs to get everyone out of the house before they make her look bad in front of a reporter from an important women's business magazine. Meanwhile, Jay invites Manny to a little wine tasting in an attempt to spend some quality time together.

• Love 1

Its Valencia from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend! Oh my God I miss that show. Also, was the Manny/Jay plot from the episode description cut, or is it from an upcoming episode and just ended up here? 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 4

God forbid you just tell your family that you have an interview and you need them to clear out for a few hours.

And if Dylan was bright red except for the baby-shaped outline on his chest...how was the baby not burned to a crisp?

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, SoMuchTV said:

It was so stupid, but forgive me, I did laugh a little at the "intelligent" refrigerator .

That storyline was the best one that Mitch and Cam have had in a long time.

Edited by chitowngirl
  • LOL 4
  • Love 15
17 minutes ago, SoMuchTV said:

It was so stupid, but forgive me, I did laugh a little at the "intelligent" refrigerator .

That was actually pretty funny, and then Jay talking to the Bridget the fridge during the stinger. "They're in thruples counseling!"

I do continue to be amazed at how many communication issues Cam and Mitch still have, even after several years of marriage now. 

• Love 6

Agreed, the scenes with Bridget were among the best. It was a fun take on the farcical elements of the show.

"I have a back-up battery. You'd know that if you read my user manual"

The Phil/Gloria plot was pretty well done too. I have to admit, the nail filing WAS pretty suspicious.

The Claire and the kids plot, though, blech

• Love 8

Although I didn't like the episode, I did find quite a lot of it funny. That is odd. Maybe I am biased.

Wasn't that lady the girlfriend that Luke broke up with half way through last season? Talk about continuity issues. Nothing Alex or Haley did was funny.

Haley was so set on proving her mother was a bad person, that she left Dylan alone to take care of the twins.

• Love 4

Claire is pretending to be sick with stilettos on along with her robe?

Alex's hands froze that way?

Why was Phil randomly juggling on the sidewalk?

What? 

The star of this episode was surprisingly Bridget. Though I suspect she might wind up to be rather cold. 😉

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, aemom said:

The star of this episode was surprisingly Bridget. Though I suspect she might wind up to be rather cold. 😉

I'm guessing she and Alex wouldn't get along very well...

9 hours ago, Blakeston said:

So are we actually supposed to believe that Pepper and Reynaldo are in a threeway relationship with a woman? Or are we supposed to assume that the “woman” is a Bridget?

That's what I was assuming.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Blakeston said:

So are we actually supposed to believe that Pepper and Reynaldo are in a threeway relationship with a woman? Or are we supposed to assume that the “woman” is a Bridget?

I think it was a real woman because of the details like where they met and that they need see a counselor but since Cam and Mitch are so repressed this is as close as they will get to a throuple.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, mojito said:

Wow. Pacifiers last week. A 'fridge this week. So far, inanimate (or semi-inanimate) objects are the best parts of this show.

You’re right. I left a crying emoji on your post because it’s sad how awful the show is now and how far it’s fallen. The people making bank don’t care so why should I.

I’m done. The advertisers won’t reach these eyeballs again.

• Love 2

God this episode was awful. So very very terrible. I did laugh a couple of times (Phil saying “In all my year of teaching...”) but these plots felt like something a seventh grader would write. 

Claire couldn’t just ask the kids to clear out for a few hours? And why would Alex still be frozen as it had to have taken days to get home?
And the freezer thing? She couldn’t just knock on the window? Stupid. 
I felt like the Gloria plot would’ve worked better in Season 1. She’s been a part of the family for over a decade. Being suspicious of her now seems odd. Of course she can be sketchy but they acted like it was some new trait of hers. 

• Love 8

Not sure how old the babies are supposed to be at this point, as they usually use older child actors than the characters they're supposed to be representing, but still...why exactly would Dylan and Haley be running off to do Disney with two infants?? They live close by, so it's not like they won't have lots of opportunities to take them when they're a bit older and it isn't quite as difficult. Also, these are supposedly the couple so poor they couldn't even afford their own apartment before the twins' birth. Disney is not cheap, Are we supposed to presume Claire paid for the entire day just to get them out of the house during her interview?

Edited by SnarkySheep
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, SnarkySheep said:

these are supposedly the couple so poor they couldn't even afford their own apartment before the twins' birth. Disney is not cheap,

Well, to be fair, you do have a lot more disposable income for things like Disneyland tickets when you're living rent free at your parents' house and have free childcare.

• LOL 2