Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E12: Bear With Me

• Start Topic

I'm confused.  Why are they showing this ax throwing shit with Greg and Deonna again?

So it looks like they're just rehashing stuff from the last episode.  Just saw Keith and Iris, now it's Amber and her friend.

Edited by Ohwell
  • Love 6

Iris is delusional 

fork in the road,,,,are you kidding keith is going to run in the other direction as fast as he can

amber put on your big girl panties and kick matt to the CURB

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

Doubtful. Matt has been telling her the entire time but she refuses to hear it.

So true. That’s why I was hoping the unbiased opinion of that other dude would wake her up. 

Geez.  One eats like a goat and the other drinks like a pig.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I don't care if it's not cricket or PC or even nice; I think Amber is as plain as a beige wall in a beige room with beige carpeting. With awful lanky hair, like Chaucer's Pardoner: "Thinly they fell, like rat rails, one by one." She annoys me.

Ax-throwing, Deonna? Really? And could your turned-face greeting to Greg be any colder? 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

Deonna is a tacky, embarrassing mess with that rag on her head arriving at the cabin. She's childish and I HATE that baby voice. Greg is desperate. Also, Iris has zero sex appeal and Jaime's head looks like a lightbulb when the camera zooms in. I'm more excited to see the bear. Also..NOT ONE OF THESE CHICKS are equipped to give each other or ANY OTHER WOMAN ON THE PLANET ANY DAMN INSIGHT!!!

Edited by karenbrady
  • LOL 4
  • Love 12

It is as clear to everyone but Amber that Matt is only doing the show for a paycheck and to be a future reality “star”. He should marry a Kardashian for the number of collective brain cells between them could be counted on one hand. 

Poor Amber. I thought her BFF was her brother! They look so much alike. 

Spoiler
Edited by Elizabete
No spoiler. I’m just having a really tough computer day!
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

I love* fuckin Liz telling over people to chill out.

*=wait no not love. The other one: loathe

Also I'm 100% Iris here. Don't fuckin pressure me into drinking, especially tequila, before breakfast.

Edited by PupCal
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Beth really needs to shut up with the "I don't kill animals" sanctimony. We just saw her eat a rare steak. Does she not know that's dead cow? Granted she didn't slaughter it herself (I assume) but seriously??? Knock it off Big Red.

• LOL 6
  • Love 13

I've gotta say, I was with Iris regarding the alcohol.  I drink, but I would have gotten sick too if I had alcohol in the morning.  

Elizabeth is the one loose cannon in the grouping and I'd hate to imagine her getting drunk.

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

I wouldn't want to eat any of Elizabeth's food.

Deonna's baby voice is grating.

I don't want anything to eat from that crazy couple and Deonnas voice is just ridic. Dinner looked YUMMY though.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, karenbrady said:

I don't want anything to eat from that crazy couple and Deonnas voice is just ridic. Dinner looked YUMMY though.

Did Jamie cook all of it?  I was in another room and missed some of it.

2 minutes ago, Kareem said:

I thought the tequila thing was going on the night they got there.  

I thought it was the next morning?  Maybe I'm wrong. 

• LOL 1
9 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:
2 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Did Jamie cook all of it?  I was in another room and missed some of it.

I thought it was the next morning?  Maybe I'm wrong. 

With Beth it could be both times. “Anytime is Tequilla time” BigRed

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Amber is such a sad sack.  

Elizabeth would like nothing more than for everyone to get drunk.

Why are these two idiots walking outside when there's a bear out there?  That is, unless the producers put the bear out there and then took it back to a wildlife preserve. 

Amber.  That hair.  Ugh, it looks like it stinks.

Iris shut the fuck up.  You think you're so damn smart.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

Wow. I came to read these posts and decide whether or not to watch this ep now or tomorrow. Sounds like a snoozefest.

An hour already. No fireworks.

3 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Why are these two idiots walking outside when there's a bear out there?  That is, unless the producers put the bear out there and then took it back to a wildlife preserve.

The bear heard Liz's yammering and decided to nope the fuck out of there obviously.

Edited by PupCal
  • LOL 14
  • Love 7
Just now, LennieBriscoe said:

" I just need 'me time' so I can bring my best back to the marriage...." You can have LOTS of "me time" away from Amber, Matt....if you get a job!

And apparently he is back to staying out late/all night. Those two just need to end it already.

I love how Matt said he didn't want to "overthink" things -not sure he's capable of basic level thinking much less overthinking...

• LOL 11
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Ohwell said:

That is, unless the producers put the bear out there and then took it back to a wildlife preserve. 

Production plant bear.

Maybe spider too... wonder what other creatures they'll be releasing on the couples. They've already released Liz, that should be enough.

• LOL 17
  • Love 2

Matt is still not coming home at night? At this point I’m not feeling sorry for Amber at all. Girl as no self esteem. 

Iris is hanging on to that virginity forever. Definitely not giving it up before decision day I’ll bet. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Amber is such a sad sack.  

Elizabeth would like nothing more than for everyone to get drunk.

Amber.  That hair.  Ugh, it looks like it stinks.

Iris shut the fuck up.  You think you're so damn smart.

Typically bears run away when they hear noise. It’s only when you startle them that they attack. Unless you live in Anchorage, Alaska...

Please NEVER feed bears. I’m guessing the bear shown is used to getting in the rental units garbage. The cabin owners should have bear resistant garbage bins in a locked gated area outside. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4