Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E12: Bear With Me

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, gonecrackers said:

First time Deonna's getting on my nervous... maybe Greg will get a sticker for being such a good boy eating bugs for her.

she talks to him as if he is a puppy

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Elizabete said:

Typically bears run away when they hear noise. It’s only when you startle them that they attack. Unless you live in Anchorage, Alaska...

But the best thing is to stay away from areas where there might be fucking bears.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Deonna!  SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THAT SQUEAKY VOICE!

At least she’s not being snippy or nasty to him for once.  He probably remembers, too, that she’s good with an axe.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, karenbrady said:

Deonna loves to say "good job" to Greg just like she says to Sandy. She's a weirdo.

My husband and myself had dogs long before we had children. When we finally had children we realized how often we spoke to them like dogs! LOL! It happens. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 1

So wait - do we know what Iris/Keith and Amber/Matt did for their couple's activity? Or just the bug-eating and salt licking?

At least she’s not being snippy or nasty to him for once.  He probably remembers, too, that she’s good with an axe.  

Axe throwing made me laugh. My 15 year old daughter and i just got back from a weekend away at a nearby Inn. One of the activities she really wanted to do was "Bows and Blades" - archery and axe throwing. Thankfully it was restricted to 18 and older. I think it would be super easy to bury that axe in your own leg.

And related to nothing else -I just noticed that Matt has really pretty blue eyes. That's the first nice thing I have to say about him.

Edited by Elizzikra
  • Love 4

I wish Matt would wear long pants.  That tattooed leg is ugly.

I do like that he's really expressing himself though.  It's about time.

Edited by Ohwell
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Matt, you’re spending six of seven nights a week out on the town and coming home at 2 a.m.  The one who should be thinking about things and considering it from all angles is your poor, desperate wife, not your goofy ass.  Now, go put on some pants so I don’t have to look at your inner thighs while I’m trying to eat my dinner. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 9
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

I wish Matt would wear long pants.  That tattooed leg is ugly.

There have been times where I see Matt and think, “I never noticed that he lost his leg .”

2 minutes ago, Ohwell said:
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

I signed up just to talk about this crazy show! First of all, wash your damn hair Amber!!! I don’t find her attractive at all and the hair just makes it worse. She does have a cute figure though!

Iris. I just can’t. I was 29 when I lost my virginity so I get being a late bloomer. But why did she have a NuvaRing bag in her suitcase? 👀👀👀👀 

I am team Greg and Deonna for sure!

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

Matt and I have a vastly different understanding of words like "tried" and "best."

I love Deonna, I love Greg, I love seeing their affection grow. Second favorite couple ever, after Anthony and Ashley.

Edited by 2727
  • Love 13

I would rather be alone than married to: Matt, Jaimie, Beth, Iris, Deonna. The jury is still out on Greg and Keith. Oops, I forgot aaallll about poor Amber. 

Edited by Elizabete
  • Love 5

So Amber DOES dry her hair! We saw her pack a blow drier

Matt is on my I Hate You list for even mentioning killing a beautiful bear. What a jerk off. Iris is close behind him for killing an innocent spider. Spider was way cuter than her. 

Matt is trying to come up with all those crap explanations and excuses, but bottom line is that he doesn’t find Amber hot. If he thought she was hot and had a game, he’d be home with her and working her game. He knows very well what he is doing 

I’m super impressed with Deonna’s axe throwing. I’d have been more along the lines of Greg or worse. Kill it girl!

The bear was the winner of the show tonight! What a gorgeous creature!

2 minutes ago, GenY said:

Dude is strange. 

Iris is less cuddly than that spider she murdered 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

Matt spent the whole weekend lying. Amber knows this but keeps trying to talk herself into believing they have a chance in hell. Ain’t happening.

Jamie eating that salt that everybody and their mama has walked on grosses me out more than Deonna and Greg eating bugs. 

E hates Matt and I love it.

Iris and Keith will stay together at least to give it a chance without cameras. Don’t know if they’ll make it tho. 

• Love 7

I don’t care what they have “learned about themselves.”  Whoever put their storylines together and edited the show have utterly failed to build any interest in any of the “characters” except for Greg (and that’s only because he’s handsome, charming, owns a beautiful home, and has a good job).

If I had been in the cabin with Elizabeth when the bear showed up I would have pushed her out the door locked it behind her.

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, GenY said:

I have not observed not one time that Keith has cozied up to Iris. Dude is strange. 

Sorry but don’t blame him. I don’t cozy up to bones. Girl like a praying mantis. And he obviously isn’t attracted to her. For whatever reason. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
44 minutes ago, karenbrady said:

Deonna loves to say "good job" to Greg just like she says to Sandy. She's a weirdo.

In all fairness, it’s very tough not to! 

2 minutes ago, PityFree said:

If I had been in the cabin with Elizabeth when the bear showed up I would have pushed her out the door locked it behind her.

That’s animal cruelty against the bear!

• LOL 8
4 minutes ago, Cammi said:

Sorry but don’t blame him. I don’t cozy up to bones. Girl like a praying mantis. And he obviously isn’t attracted to her. For whatever reason. 

Iris is beautiful and has a lovely figure, but there is absolutely nothing sexy or sensual about her. It’s probably been pretty easy for her to stay a virgin this long.

Edited by PityFree
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12

Iris and Keith pranking Jamie/Liz and Amber/Matt was hilarious. Jamie and Liz are so toxic together, they just need to move on separately. Amber is starting to realize that Matt is all talk and no game. I just wish she would continue to be logical and stop holding out hope that their marriage can be revived. I had a feeling that Iris was holding out on Keith because she was sensing that he is unsure, I also like that she knows he doesn’t communicate his feelings well and is willing to allow him to open up at his own pace. Deonna and Greg continue to be cute. I love that Iris and Amber are so close, out of all the women they seem to have the strongest bond. I’m with Amber and Iris, the others could have warned them about that gigantic spider downstairs. Liz it’s a spider not an actual human sweetie. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

Jamie droning on makes me sick.  Liz is a hypocrite with her judgement on everyone.

I'd be with Iris, making tea. zzzzzzzzz

Liz is so unaware of what she is like.  There aren't a lot of really likeable people on this season but I really have a hard time with her especially.

• Love 13

Deonna says “Look at you!”.   That’s a Deonna term of endearment. Have to say that girl kills it with bowling, golf, the axe... He’s a good sport.

Keith and Iris seemed friendlier and more affectionate before.  Then she talked.  And maybe he didn’t like her soca.  

The other four are still quite a mess.  I think that’s the most I’ve heard Matt talk and it all seemed like bull.  

The men talking looked like scaredy rabbits.  Found that mildly amusing, for some reason.

I admit I was disappointed that no one detonated tonight.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
57 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Matt, you’re spending six of seven nights a week out on the town and coming home at 2 a.m.

Nobody stays out 6 nights a week until 2a.m. Unless....you have another girl/guy. I suspect our boy Matt is cheating but wants the money from the show so he's going to continue to lie his ass off. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
17 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Nobody stays out 6 nights a week until 2a.m. Unless....you have another girl/guy. I suspect our boy Matt is cheating but wants the money from the show so he's going to continue to lie his ass off. 

We can only hope once Amber is gone he catches something and his dick rots off. Karma, bruh.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Confession: I did laugh when Elizabeth tried to justify not warning Iris about the spider. “It’s all leg! Just like you!”

And is Matt completely incapable of reading a room? No one seemed too thrilled when he first started chortling about taking a high-powered rifle out to see the bear. Why compound it with the creepy addition of the bear claw necklace? Whose mans is this?

• LOL 6
  • Love 9

Really Beth needs to calm down. She explodes. She has some huge insecurity problems   Even now she put up a wall.  

Beth needs to realize Matt wants a relationship and not just a sex partner. I like him.  He thinks before responding and takes things slow.  A very mature guy. He wil be a good husband and father.  Amber needs to grow up.  IMO.   

Also, Iris is a puzzle.  Where’s she been her whole life?  She seems unnatural. Had sex change?  Is that crazy? I’m beginning to wonder.  Very immature and Keith’s checked out. 

Like Deonna and Greg.  A lot.  They’ll make it.   All IMO of course   🥰

Edited by Ms.C.
Added comments
  • Love 3