Type keyword(s) to search

Former Hosts: PROFESSIONAL Life After The View

Jaded
  • Start Topic

I saw her on the Q.  She began her hour with a screech and a wiggle that measured 5 on the Richter scale.  She never mentioned the View, she was her usual self, and her wigs looked cute.  The Q hosts are trained to maintain control at all times, and Sherri couldn't take the hour over, no matter how hard she tried.  She talked about how all the women in her family wore wigs all the time, so she grew up with it.  Sorry to disappoint anyone, but it wasn't a disaster.  Sorry to disappoint anyone, but it wasn't a disaster.

Sherri has Sponge Bob footie PJs-  She calls it a onesie.

She shared a photo of her wearing them while hanging out in her Cinderella dressing room

http://instagram.com/p/vtmXq7oLlE/

The fit is a bit snug- I would want it (or is it them) looser so I could move freely!

She's asking, on Twitter of course, for locations in The Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico that are all inclusive, adults only, and PRIVATE. I wonder if she'll wear the "onesie" ? LOL

I think tomorrow is her last day at Cinderella.

ETA: Just saw that Keke Palmer (Cinderella) will be a guest on Monday.

Edited by ginger90

She's asking, on Twitter of course, for locations in The Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico that are all inclusive, adults only, and PRIVATE..

Yes, if you want to know the names of resorts that are PRIVATE, where nobody knows where you are, where nobody can find you - the logical think to do is to get suggestions from strangers on a PUBLIC online forum.

Maybe Sherri is just trying to say there's yet another new man in her life?

Notice the pose in the pajama photo. One foot totally behind the other, turned to the side to look as thin as possible. Also the angle, taken looking down at her, she is really becoming a pro at posing (or Photoshop). I wonder who took the photo.

Edited by backformore
  • Love 3

I think the resort search is to plan her annual winter work/ play vacation while Jeffrey is with his Dad.

A stand up gig and winter get away in one!

ETA someone snapped a photo during Cinderella (photos are not allowed during the performance!)- It shows Sherri

https://twitter.com/CatchGifUCan/status/536378277540413441/photo/1

At first glance it looks like the prince is texting! lol

I enlarged it to see that he is holding the glass slipper!

Edited by springtime
  • Love 1

Sherri is going to be on Celebrity Name Game today!!!  I don't usually like game shows, but I like Craig Ferguson & the format of this show.  He has two "personalities or celebrities" on each show, along with four contestants.  I watch when I like the guest personalities.

Sherri is going to be on Celebrity Name Game today!!!  I don't usually like game shows, but I like Craig Ferguson & the format of this show.  He has two "personalities or celebrities" on each show, along with four contestants.  I watch when I like the guest personalities.

So you are skipping this episode today?  Lol. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 2

Sherri is going to be on Celebrity Name Game today!!!

I wonder if she's a regular on there.

I read (on Twitter, lol) that she has a new book coming out. Has anyone heard about it? Oh and she's bored at Jeffrey's basketball practice, btw!

A review of Joy's opening night.  Barbara Walters was there. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/barbara-walters-takes-joy-ride-behar-opening-night-article-1.2022435

Also Starr Jones was a "worst dressed" at the American Music Awards.  It's either a bad picture of the bad outfit, or she's gained weight since I last saw a picture of her.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/11/23/amas-worst-dressed-2014-american-music-awards-dresses-pictures/

Joy was on Wendy Williams and was asked about going back...and she didn't 100% deny it--she said she felt kind of  meh about it--"been there, done that" and then said she would never go back to it 5 days a week.   She also mentioned that she loved Nicolle ---or "that little Republican".

God, I'd love to see Joy back instead of Whoopi and replace RP with someone younger who actually has an opinion to talk about.

Joy was on Wendy Williams and was asked about going back...and she didn't 100% deny it--she said she felt kind of  meh about it--"been there, done that" and then said she would never go back to it 5 days a week.   She also mentioned that she loved Nicolle ---or "that little Republican".

She was on Stern last week. He asked her if there was any truth to her going back to The View. She said there wasn't and that she wasn't interested in going back. I'd like it if she were playing coy because out of Whoopi, Rosie P., and Joy. I'd have to say Joy with her tired schtick would be a stale breath of fresh air.

She also made a comment about Nicolle, saying that she wasn't ugly, but she wasn't hot either. This came about when proposing a woman Howard could 'bang' that wasn't a looker/average at best.

• Love 1

I thought i had read somewhere that Walters was going to attend Joy's opening night with her longtime friend columnist Cindy Adams. Cindy,s nov. 24 column in the NY Post makes brief mention of the show in the very last paragraph and just says the show was 'excellent'.

Ms Shepherd on the radio?

"Sherri Shepherd@SherriEShepherd  · 5 hrs5 hours ago

My own radio show? It's on my #visionboard ... Pray it & believe it! Amen! Call in now 1-800-God-Good "

I think the phone number needs to be switched around a bit at the end .

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 8

No more Broadway show. What will she incessantly tweet about now?

Last night Sherri was bitching about getting a turkey dinner from Carla Hall through Groupon. Of course diva sherri thought the meal would be delivered to her & served to her & any mess cleaned up. But.....she received all the ingredients to cook herself. She was doing her crap stand up about how bloody the turkey was etc. She continually seems to think that showing her utter stupidity is funny......... Her clown act is old & dead

• Love 4

Meanwhile, Bitsy's hard-on for the military rages on. From her Twitter:

#gratitude on #Thanksgiving for freedom guarded fiercely by our military. John15:13

@USArmy @USNavy @USMC @us_navyseals @usairforce #USA

Nice way to make a holiday whose roots are based in a gesture of friendship among different cultures into some sort of rah-rah military celebration.

For someone whose family hasn't bothered to enlist, her military fetish is gross.

• Love 10
#gratitude on #Thanksgiving for freedom guarded fiercely by our military. John15:13

@USArmy @USNavy @USMC @us_navyseals @usairforce #USA

Are these the new Hasselbeck branches of the military?  Check out a new one...apparently it's unheard of: U.S. Coast Guard!

• Love 4
Last night Sherri was bitching about getting a turkey dinner from Carla Hall through Groupon. Of course diva sherri thought the meal would be delivered to her & served to her & any mess cleaned up. But.....she received all the ingredients to cook herself.

The Groupon deal for Carla's Thanksgiving meal makes it clear that the purchaser will have to cook the turkey:

Sherri should hire an assistant to READ and EXPLAIN written material to her.  Didn't she complain because she had no idea she had to perform EIGHT shows a week on Broadway?   She also didn't know she would have to learn so many lines?   Is it schtick or stupidity?

• Love 4

Is it schtick or stupidity?

I'm voting stupidity!!!! And sadly she feels everyone else is just as stupid not to notice the discrepancies. Like she showed 2 pictures of "her Carla" turkey, the first was terribly burned & later it was perfectly cooked, Sherri surely your fans gullibility is not that bad............

• Love 2

Check out a new one...apparently it's unheard of: U.S. Coast Guard!

Well, to be fair, probably no one in the USCG has killed an A-rab, so they don't count in Bitsyworld. Bitsy's military fetish is rooted in her fear-based world view fed to her by the Fox News crowd. Make the people scared and they'll roll over for any military-related spending bill (which in turn helps military contractors, defense lobbyists, etc.)

• Love 6

I don't know if I can forgive you for that link. The skit itself was bad enough, but Sherri' s acting was truly terrible.

Sorry about that, backformore ! This video only includes a still photo of Sherri !!

Sherri will be appearing on The Talk this Monday. I wonder how it was decided she'd be on this particular day: http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_talk/video/A7D058A2-9C19-D106-C154-ED2630FA1C56/the-talk-monday-s-preview-dec-1st/

• Love 1

If one wants to see less of Sherri, she should be encouraged to send this around as an audtition tape: http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/videoplay.cfm?colid=881887#.VHawAr6Bv8s

Happy Thanksgiving !

What the actual f**k possessed her to do this?? Does this pass for funny in some circles, cuz I am so not seeing it. Painfully bad, and the fake "prayer" strikes me as mildly offensive for someone who claims to be so intensely religious and a believer in prayer. And did I mention it's not funny? I...just...wow.

• Love 3

For someone whose family hasn't bothered to enlist, her military fetish is gross.

I agree, gross and completely disingenuous given how eager she is to continue to send them into harms way. It's just another fake persona she's adopted because it plays well to the Fox and Friends crowd. Just more parroting of meaningless, superficial words that she doesn't really understand.

• Love 7

Sherri is making a big thing on Twitter about a Fios commercial that uses the word "half-fast" which sounds like "half-assed" - omigod what about the children, what if Jeffrey uses the word in school, what will the teachers think?

This is a woman who thought it was cute when she and Jeffrey blasted and sang along with a Jay-Z song on a cab ride. A lot more risqué than "half-fast."

• Love 3

Sherri is making a big thing on Twitter about a Fios commercial that uses the word "half-fast" which sounds like "half-assed" - omigod what about the children, what if Jeffrey uses the word in school, what will the teachers think?

This is a woman who thought it was cute when she and Jeffrey blasted and sang along with a Jay-Z song on a cab ride. A lot more risqué than "half-fast."

Wait. She's actually complaining about the ad?

The same woman who did a video where she spills drinks and gravy all over two guys to get them to take their clothes off? And then pulls down their underwear to leer and make grabbing gestures toward their naked buts?

THAT woman finds "half-fast" offensive?

• Love 4

The same woman who did a video where she spills drinks and gravy all over two guys to get them to take their clothes off? And then pulls down their underwear to leer and make grabbing gestures toward their naked buts?

That's 2-faced Sherri............

• Love 2

And then followed up with these later: ( I honestly think she has a disorder)

Sherri Shepherd ‏@SherriEShepherd  · 4h4 hours ago

Cleaning up kitchen listening to @TheDangelo and Jeffrey says "Mommy why does the man want somebody's brown sugar?" Ummm... #grownfolkissues

Sherri Shepherd ‏@SherriEShepherd  · 6h6 hours ago

Jeffrey & I listening to @Meghan_Trainor  "All About That Bass" he sang the curse word "that sh_t ain't real"- I didn't catch it in time!

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 1

Those tweets are so hypocritical that I wonder if her account was hacked. (She also talked about how she loved a Chris Brown song "No Bullshit" in which he extols the joys of "putting it in and keeping it in you until 9am." She describes it as a song for single moms.) She's either trolling, had her account hacked, or is so disconnected from consistent thought that it's disturbing.

• Love 4

She's either trolling, had her account hacked, or is so disconnected from consistent thought that it's disturbing.

Sherri has all the attributes of mental illness & she is getting worse. She needs help & treatment but she is in complete denial. Too bad her first husband had not been listened to and given total custody of Jeffrey. This whole scenario is going to be hardest on him....if he survives intact.......

Those tweets are so hypocritical that I wonder if her account was hacked. (She also talked about how she loved a Chris Brown song "No Bullshit" in which he extols the joys of "putting it in and keeping it in you until 9am." She describes it as a song for single moms.) She's either trolling, had her account hacked, or is so disconnected from consistent thought that it's disturbing.

the hashtag she used for that one was #forgivemeLord

I don't think she's been hacked. She has contridicted herself many times. 

so disconnected from consistent thought that it's disturbing.

Yes indeed.

On the bright side, for her, ticket prices for her stand up show have gone up !

I suppose The View is the talkshow that they dare not speak of on The Talk. Sheryl Underwood stumbled through her words trying not to say The View, although Sherri brought it up, saying, "Can I say The View?" LOL

In a way, I wish Barbara had sued the show all those years ago. If nothing else, it would have saved us from Sharon Osbourne being on TV daily.

• Love 5