Type keyword(s) to search

RHoP In The Media: What's Going Down in the DMV

• Start Topic

Chile once again, Lipstick Alley had me howling!

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/lights-juan-dixon-got-fired.5200564/

One post in particular went INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN on Robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb and Juan, check out what Blazblue1234 had to say (she's the 21st post on Page 4):

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/lights-juan-dixon-got-fired.5200564/page-4

Edited by Yogisbooboo64
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Chile once again, Lipstick Alley had me howling!

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/lights-juan-dixon-got-fired.5200564/

One post in particular went INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN on Robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb and Juan, check out what Blazblue1234 had to say (she's the 21st post on Page 4):

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/lights-juan-dixon-got-fired.5200564/page-4

Thanks for leading me to this goldmine.  Look at what I found.

image.png.4f2cc8ad1dda212697b16911976bbb1e.png

This is what the commenter said:

"Maybe he can spin this, and get a job as a laundry detergent spokesperson. After all, self-deprecation is an art form. LOL

I even have a tagline: “I’m on a show that likes to air out my dirty laundry. That’s why I use Gain, to get out the tough spots.”

Lol, I am dying.

This man gets more women doing laundry than most men get at the club or on Tinder.

Edited by qtpye
  • LOL 13
14 hours ago, qtpye said:

Thanks for leading me to this goldmine.  Look at what I found.

image.png.4f2cc8ad1dda212697b16911976bbb1e.png

This is what the commenter said:

"Maybe he can spin this, and get a job as a laundry detergent spokesperson. After all, self-deprecation is an art form. LOL

I even have a tagline: “I’m on a show that likes to air out my dirty laundry. That’s why I use Gain, to get out the tough spots.”

Lol, I am dying.

This man gets more women doing laundry than most men get at the club or on Tinder.

The woman looks like Karen, like somebody else said. 

And they called Juan Robyn's tenant in the comments!

• LOL 7

This heiffa:

https://people.com/tv/rhop-gizelle-bryant-forgot-about-juan-dixon-cheating-rumors-vows-to-support-robyn-dixon/

I forgot?!!!  But when Karen and Ray's tax situation went down and was handled you needed all the details, right?

That's bullshit at its finest, and unless Robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb is fired along with her roommate?  Karen, Wendy and Candiace had better go so far up their asses with questions that they will smell like the crap Gizzard is trying to sell us!

Edited by Yogisbooboo64
  • Like 7
  • LOL 2
On 3/16/2023 at 1:31 PM, Chatty Cake said:

I would not be surprised if Robyn and Gizelle have a falling out next season. It would be a storyline for both of them. Almost all housewife bff’s get in a fight at some point. I’m guessing Robyn will return to get called out over and over by Karen, Wendy and possibly Candiace. Now if Robyn and Gizelle do fall out, I could see Candiace being team Robyn.

I hope everyone returns except Mia. She lies and acts trashy for the sake of being trashy. 

I have long said that as soon as Robyn and Gizelle feel that Robyn's job is in jeopardy, they will manufacture a falling out for a season, and then hope the rest of the cast takes sides. I could see Ashley and Mia going to Gizelle's side, Wendy and Candiace kind of siding with Robyn, and Karen saying I can't stand either of them. I could see it, that was before this season. Ashley and Mia I could still see trying to be on Gizelle's side.

They could start it with the Gizelle didn't show up for the fundraiser, she doesn't support Robyn. Gizelle says I held onto your secret, I support you. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

This heiffa:

https://people.com/tv/rhop-gizelle-bryant-forgot-about-juan-dixon-cheating-rumors-vows-to-support-robyn-dixon/

I forgot?!!!  But when Karen and Ray's tax situation went down and was handled you needed all the details, right?

That's bullshit at its finest, and unless Robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb is fired along with her roommate?  Karen, Wendy and Candiace had better go so far up their asses with questions that they will smell like the crap Gizzard is trying to sell us!

But she remembered Chris made her feel uncomfortable during last season's reunion.

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Old article about Juan and his struggles.  Cliffs:

• Shares his days with the love of his life Cris
  • No longer the immature 23 year old who takes his fame & talents for granted 😏
  • After getting cut from his 5th team in as many years, got the job for the Greek team. Wanted his family and friends to leave their jobs and lives in the United States to move over there but they wouldn't, but this Cris woman left her jobs to move to Greece with him. She says he's a loner
  • Nobody was fawning over him in Greece like they did in the US
  • Left the Greek team, came back to Baltimore, got picked up by the Spanish team
  • Got booted from the Spanish team for using steroids when he was with the Greek team and didn't understand why
  • Got picked up by a Turkish team but got injured. Said he didn't know if he could survive by himself without Cris
  • Wanted to show coaches & executives he's no longer the same immature 20 something, he now knows how to be a professional

Juan's problem in general is he has no identity or sense of purpose in life without basketball and he needs constant fawning over himself to feel better. He expected his family & friends to just up and leave their lives in the United States and move to Europe to center and fawn over him. The only person who would was this Cris woman, and I'm sure she saw dollar signs & clout when she first got with him and when she realized neither was happening plus he has a surly attitude, she left.

Juan is a Cant Git Right and at 45 years of age, he's unlikely to get right without some deep introspection and I doubt that will be happening. His looks are fading fast, the door is closed on basketball. Without some deep introspection, neither he nor Robyn are going to change and neither one of them are deep, introspective people. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
On 3/16/2023 at 4:59 PM, drivethroo said:

It wasn't during Covid.

Potomac to Surry is a 3.5 hour trip.

I guess flying was too inconvenient, given one would had to rent a car and drive some too.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, sATL said:

I guess flying was too inconvenient, given one would had to rent a car and drive some too.

Yes, it would be too inconvenient to fly:

If you flew from DC to Newport News (closest airport to Surry) it would take 3.5+ hours at least because most of the flights would be stopping at other airports along the way, so you might as well drive.

If you flew from DC to Norfolk, it would be an hour flight but then you'd have to rent a car and drive another hour west to Surry.

If you flew from DC to Richmond, you'd have to rent a car and drive another hour east to Surry.

So you might as well drive, and Karen, Rayvin & Ray didn't fly to Surry when they had their sad spin off last year. They drove to Richmond, spent the night, then drove to Surry the next day.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
6 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Old article about Juan and his struggles.  Cliffs:

• Shares his days with the love of his life Cris
  • No longer the immature 23 year old who takes his fame & talents for granted 😏
  • After getting cut from his 5th team in as many years, got the job for the Greek team. Wanted his family and friends to leave their jobs and lives in the United States to move over there but they wouldn't, but this Cris woman left her jobs to move to Greece with him. She says he's a loner
  • Nobody was fawning over him in Greece like they did in the US
  • Left the Greek team, came back to Baltimore, got picked up by the Spanish team
  • Got booted from the Spanish team for using steroids when he was with the Greek team and didn't understand why
  • Got picked up by a Turkish team but got injured. Said he didn't know if he could survive by himself without Cris
  • Wanted to show coaches & executives he's no longer the same immature 20 something, he now knows how to be a professional

Juan's problem in general is he has no identity or sense of purpose in life without basketball and he needs constant fawning over himself to feel better. He expected his family & friends to just up and leave their lives in the United States and move to Europe to center and fawn over him. The only person who would was this Cris woman, and I'm sure she saw dollar signs & clout when she first got with him and when she realized neither was happening plus he has a surly attitude, she left.

Juan is a Cant Git Right and at 45 years of age, he's unlikely to get right without some deep introspection and I doubt that will be happening. His looks are fading fast, the door is closed on basketball. Without some deep introspection, neither he nor Robyn are going to change and neither one of them are deep, introspective people. 

You are so spot on @drivethroo

Juan is only with Robyn because:

1. She totally does not care if he cheats.

2. He feels like he owes Robyn's family for taking him in.

3. She is earning the big bucks that got them out of the townhouse.

Juan needs these outside women to fawn over him because he stopped maturing when he became a basketball star.

I don't know why the Hell Robyn just does not admit they have an open marriage where Juan dicks around.

I also never understood why Ashley was so adamant that her husband would never be attracted to men when Ashley admitted that she was attracted to women and had threesomes with him.

It actually feels a little homophobic to me.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Juan is not attracted to Robyn, he's attracted to Robyn's "look"...the fair skin, the light eyes. And Robyn leans into that because she looks more ethnic with her naturally dark curly hair. That's why I laugh at this cast pretending not to know about colorism...their light eyes and light skin is part of why their darker skinned husbands "chose" them in the first place. And the irony is most of their children came out the same complexion as their fathers.

No comment on Ashley. 😶

Robyn IMO is asexual...she's not really attracted to anyone. She does not give off feminine vibes but I don't think she's attracted to women. I think Juan is the only man she's felt comfortable with, so if he steps out from time to time, as long as he keeps it on the low and away from her.

Robyn only married Juan for the show and to show "haters" that she can get "chose" too. These two need to stay together and away from other people.

I'm still skeptical about them actually getting legally married, though.

• Like 6

Andy called it Robyn’s happy ending at the reunion but flipping the camera off and telling them to kiss her ass doesn’t scream happy to me. I don’t think her haters are going to feel like she’s winning when he got fired and caught with another woman again. If she comes back she won’t get away with pretending this coming season.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, drivethroo said:

Juan is not attracted to Robyn, he's attracted to Robyn's "look"...the fair skin, the light eyes. And Robyn leans into that because she looks more ethnic with her naturally dark curly hair. That's why I laugh at this cast pretending not to know about colorism...their light eyes and light skin is part of why their darker skinned husbands "chose" them in the first place. And the irony is most of their children came out the same complexion as their fathers.

It is a great irony that the Green-Eyed Bandits know that they are at the top of the desirability ladder for melanated women (like myself), are also the ones who have partners that can barely stand to be around them.

I also want to point out that there is plenty of light-skinned/mixed-race women who are totally cool and not entitled like the Green-Eyed Bandits, just to qualify my statements.

Unfortunately, the pretty privilege does not protect you from ageism and neither of them is aging particularly well.

• Like 7

Candiace shares her thoughts on Ultimate Girls' Trip and RHOP. Cliffs:

• Apprehensive about Porsha being added to the cast but got to know her and they're in a decent place
  • Wasn't sure about the Salt Lake City girls but they were ok
  • Hadn't seen S7 of RHOP or filmed the reunion when she went to Thailand with Gizelle because Girls Trip filmed 2 weeks after RHOP wrapped. Thailand did not end well for them.
  • Says she warned Leah & Whitney about Gizelle because Gizelle will make you ashy
  • Candiace was the only Leah fan.  Nobody else liked her.
  • Wasn't in a good place with Chris when she went on the trip. They're fine now.
  • Reached out to Robyn but no response back. Robyn is slowly showing her where they are in their friendship & Candiace can take a hint. Feels sorry for the kids with Juan's firing and hopes they will all get in a better place
  • Says Gizelle is playing in the audience's face by claiming she "forgot" about Juan's scandal.
  • Says the RHOP cast needs to go to therapy
  • Says Girls Trip looks more fun than it actually was
  • Some guy named Pepsi gave them a read and called them fake

Robyn probably didn't respond back because of Candiace's tweets about the situation.  Robyn is still putting on like she's the victim when the fact of the matter is even if she wasn't a participant in the Chris takedown scheme, she was the main beneficiary of it.  Gizelle & Ashley conspired to go after Wendy & Candiace's jobs via their husbands to save Robyn's job.  So instead of putting a chip on her shoulder, she needs to say "Ya know what? I understand why Candiace & Wendy are upset and I want to make amends."

But she doesn't like Wendy and now doesn't like Candiace so if she is brought back, she is going to lean in to Gizelle & Ashley's "Get Candiace off the show" campaign.

• Like 5
On 3/2/2023 at 7:47 PM, Stats Queen said:

Because just accusations can cause people to back of of any kind of business.

Johnny Depp was persona non grata in Hollywood and had his character removed from the "Pirates" ride at Disneyland/DIsney World on the basis of Amber Heard's allegations alone.  

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

Now Gizelle is on WWHL saying she doesn't believe Juan's version of what happened. They are already setting up a rift between Gizelle and Robyn to save Robyn's job. 

It's honestly the only way Robyn can stay on the show. We know she does not give a shit about Juan's cheating and he's got women all over town.

A fake rift between the Green-Eyed Bandits would also probably lead more people to their podcast.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, LaurelleJ said:

Now Gizelle is on WWHL saying she doesn't believe Juan's version of what happened. They are already setting up a rift between Gizelle and Robyn to save Robyn's job. 

Ok I’m unreasonably excited for this even if it’s planned. So will it be Robyn and Candiace vs Gizzy and Ashley? 

• LOL 3
18 hours ago, racked said:

Ok I’m unreasonably excited for this even if it’s planned. So will it be Robyn and Candiace vs Gizzy and Ashley? 

Well Robyn and Candiace have to get back to a better place if they will team up to go against Gizelle. Maybe that's episode 1. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, LaurelleJ said:

Well Robyn and Candiace have to get back to a better place if they will team up to go against Gizelle. Maybe that's episode 1. 

Looks like one member of the Dixon crew might have a job.

• LOL 4
On 3/27/2023 at 6:05 PM, LaurelleJ said:

Well not now, not after Juan was spotted today getting his nails done with Baby Karen.

20 hours ago, racked said:

Candiace should let Robyn earn her paycheck a different way, especially since the Light Skinned Cast Members (+ Charrisse, -Karen) put out that photo signaling they should be the cast going forward.

On 3/22/2023 at 8:06 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

I guess Mia made an executive decision to make The Joint Chiropractic at Montgomery Village a drive thru!

I saw a Joint this weekend riding around and thought of Mia. It’s actually in a good location in DC/DC-MD border.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, drivethroo said:

I saw a Joint this weekend riding around and thought of Mia. It’s actually in a good location in DC/DC-MD border.

There is one about 10 min from me and I see cardboard signs at intersections advertising a first visit for $29.99.  

Candiace can sing "Drive Back," as "Drive Thru," now.

• LOL 5
8 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Maybe Juan lost his wallet and that lady showed up to pay for his nails.

They say the nail shop was in Ellicott City.  So the nail shop was either along Route 40 or it was that nail shop by the Target and the Kohls.  If it was the nail shop by the Target/Kohls, Robyn will just say she was taking a long time using her Kohl's Kash buying some outfits for Season 8 and Juan was bored and Baby Karen just happened to be at Target getting some Gain and suggested they hang out at the nail shop and get a mani/pedi while they waited on Robyn to get finished shopping.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
11 hours ago, drivethroo said:

They say the nail shop was in Ellicott City.  So the nail shop was either along Route 40 or it was that nail shop by the Target and the Kohls.  If it was the nail shop by the Target/Kohls, Robyn will just say she was taking a long time using her Kohl's Kash buying some outfits for Season 8 and Juan was bored and Baby Karen just happened to be at Target getting some Gain and suggested they hang out at the nail shop and get a mani/pedi while they waited on Robyn to get finished shopping.

That is his story and he is sticking with it! LOL.

I know exactly what shopping center that is!  I remember when they got their finger tattoos at a place on Waterloo and when Juan and Gizzelle went ring shopping at Smythe's at Turf Valley.  

Why would Juan be so bold to keep "it" local, it is like he is rubbing it in Robyn's face maybe he should be slinking thru Georgetown like someone, (Karen? said at the reunion.

• Like 4

Candiace has thoughts:

• Says Gizelle accused a black male staffer of taking her iPhone at the last reunion but she ended up finding it herself (relates to the latest controversy on Girls Trip)
  • Is done with Gizelle
  • Says Robyn is a fraud

So there's not going to be any Robyn/Candiace vs. Gizelle for Season 8.  It's gonna be the Light Skin Coalition vs Candiace & Gizelle with Karen as the neutral factor.

• Like 3

I forgot to say that Juan was too entitled, or delusional (or both) to think that not only his family, but even his FRIENDS would move to Europe to keep him company when he was playing for European teams, as if these people had no life, and didn't need to earn a living. It's not easy to move to another country and get a job when you most probably don't even speak the language. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I forgot to say that Juan was too entitled, or delusional (or both) to think that not only his family, but even his FRIENDS would move to Europe to keep him company when he was playing for European teams, as if these people had no life, and didn't need to earn a living. It's not easy to move to another country and get a job when you most probably don't even speak the language. 

Particularly when Robyn literally had 2 babies at the time!

• Like 3

I don't know if anyone has seen recent pictures but Chris has lost a LOT of weight and is looking great. I always wonder if he's at the lake house when I drive past Newberg every week.

I'm kind of interested to see if either one of them stays in the DC area since neither one of them is from the DC area.

• Like 4
20 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

How sad! Monique and Chris were a beautiful couple. I didn’t watch the other show after Housewives but heard they were having problems. 

That was one gorgeous family.

The little girl was a doll.  I hope the kids are alright.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, qtpye said:

I bet that they would bring back both Monique and Candiace for the drama potential.

I just read an article about possible fake drama on Bravo (Scandoval, the separations…etc) but I believe Monique and Candiaces was real.

26 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Candiass has gotten so high and mighty that she might refuse to film with Monique. 

She doesn’t have many friends left. I don’t think she has a choice. I also don’t think Drive Back took the world by storm.

• LOL 5