Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: Change Of Heart

• Start Topic

I don't understand why feel so negatively toward colt and debbie.  granted i haven't watched every episode but all i've seen has been larissa been despicable and never loved colt. 

Larissa has lost a lot weight .

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, BoomerRumor said:

Why the Moldovan wedding? Weren't Andrei and Libby married over a year ago and now they have a child? Did they forget they had a wedding? I'm so confused.

Because......Production. Drama. Rile up the viewers over their stupidity = money for the network. I wish I could quit this shit show. But I watch it to make me feel better about my own shit life. It doesn't seem so bad after watching these tools. They are counting on pathetic losers like me to keep their ratings up.

Edited by Hannah94
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

I don't understand why feel so negatively toward colt and debbie.  granted i haven't watched every episode but all i've seen has been larissa been despicable and never loved colt. 

I agree.  Debbie is annoying me a little now, but, she's been through a lot with Larissa, so, maybe, she's justified.  I think that Coltie has shown enormous restraint, compassion and forgiveness.  I think Larissa has a very cold heart. 

• Love 2

Why the Moldovan wedding? Weren't Andrei and Libby married over a year ago and now they have a child? Did they forget they had a wedding? I'm so confused.

Besides this:

Because......Production. Drama. Rile up the viewers over their stupidity = money for the network.

Andrei wants a Moldovan wedding for his family, who didn't/couldn't attend the U.S. wedding. In fairness, I've known couples who do this - but usually they can afford it and usually they aren't broadcasting their lives on a national TV show.

• Love 1
(edited)
19 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

And Colt never loved her right back. 

Whining to a producer that he loves Larissa and then taking every opportunity to gaslight her and subject her to his shrew of a mother doesn't mean he loved her.  It means he did the math and loved the idea of a live in human sex doll as it was cheaper than hookers.

Debbie is the very worst, but colt is second by a photo finish.

I'd eat a whole bowl of Debbie's beef stew if Colt could list five things he likes about Larissa that have nothing to do with her looks or sexuality.

Edited by RealReality
  • Useful 2
  • Love 11
16 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Because......Production. Drama. Rile up the viewers over their stupidity = money for the network. I wish I could quit this shit show. But I watch it to make me feel better about my own shit life. It doesn't seem so bad after watching these tools. They are counting on pathetic losers like me to keep their ratings up.

Preach sister...

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Whining to a producer that he loves Larissa and then taking every opportunity to gaslight her and subject her to his shrew of a mother doesn't mean he loved her.  It means he did the math and loved the idea of a live in human sex doll as it was cheaper than hookers.

I'd eat a whole bowl of Debbie's beef stew if Colt could list five things he likes about Larissa that have nothing to do with her looks or sexuality.

True, but I doubt there are five things about Colt other than $$$ that Larissa likes. 

Sadly the K1 visa is a perfect opportunity for one spouse to try and control the other. The whole change of status application after the wedding gives them the power. It should be mandatory that it be filed with a certain period after the wedding. Ashley, David, Colt all used that to try and maintain the upper hand in the relationships. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Sadly the K1 visa is a perfect opportunity for one spouse to try and control the other. The whole change of status application after the wedding gives them the power. It should be mandatory that it be filed with a certain period after the wedding. Ashley, David, Colt all used that to try and maintain the upper hand in the relationships. 

I actually think David was telling the truth about Annie's work permit.  I think he wants her to work.  

• LOL 3
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

True, but I doubt there are five things about Colt other than $$$ that Larissa likes. 

I think that's absolutely true too.  Colt and larissas marriage was always transactional.  In exchange for money and stability in America from Colt, Larissa trades sex and looks.

I absolutely agree about having a timeline to file adjustment of status.  As I understood it, the ninety days k1 visa wasn't so you could have ninety days to decide if you wanted to marry....you were already supposed to know that.  It was to give you 90 days to plan and execute the wedding.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

what did debbie do to her?  i only saw larissa being vile to debbie from the minute she met her.  I don't know about colt.  i only witnessed larissa's  me me me attitude from the moment at the airport and it continued on.  i remember larissa declaring larissa is queen and death to debbie if deb defied larissa.  so for these reasons i think larissa is a vile human.  if there were episodes of deb being mean to larissa  let me know and i will watch.  

2 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

what did debbie do to her?  i only saw larissa being vile to debbie from the minute she met her.  I don't know about colt.  i only witnessed larissa's  me me me attitude from the moment at the airport and it continued on.  i remember larissa declaring larissa is queen and death to debbie if deb defied larissa.  so for these reasons i think larissa is a vile human.  if there were episodes of deb being mean to larissa  let me know and i will watch.  

Debbie was constantly and gleefully inserting herself in a marriage she had no business being in.  Her demands to be involved and know what was going on was weird and mean.

Her consistent, steady and never ending involvement in her sons marriage and always insisting what Larissa should never get anything she wanted or was promised was also weird and mean.  

Her comment that Larissa couldn't have a nice wedding dress if she wanted a green card was absolute assholery.  There were a million ways to say that she should get a less expensive dress, but using the threat of a green card is mean spirited and cruel.  And designed to let Larissa know that Debbie and Colt can and would hold a green card hostage if Larissa didn't behave.

Her manipulatively making sure that Colt and Larissa never move out and her making sure she never moves out while she battles to be her sons wife is gross.

Yeah, I don't always think the person who is the loudest is the meanest.  I often think it's the person manipulating with the tears and the "poor me" attitude and the constant insistence that they are the victim that is the one to look at.

Debbie is a manipulative drunk.  And her calling the cops solely because she thought it could get Larissa deported and give her her husband son back is creepy, gross and manipulative.  I could have laughed when Debbie found out her little plan didn't work.

• Love 18
6 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Debbie is a manipulative drunk.  And her calling the cops solely because she thought it could get Larissa deported and give her her husband son back is creepy, gross and manipulative.  I could have laughed when Debbie found out her little plan didn't work.

ITA with your post, RR.   I’ve wondered if Debbie’s call to the police would actually help Larissa in her third case.  The first time, Colt called the police; the second time concerned fans called because he was cutting off any communication she could have and the last time was Debbie.  The first two were dismissed.  Maybe the authorities will take a look at those two wingnuts before condemning her.  

• Love 7
On 7/22/2019 at 4:22 PM, FurBabyMama said:

So I’m not sure why but this makes me very happy... I’m only 2 (or is it 3?) degrees of seperation from Coltee. A friend of mine went to law school with coltees lawyer. I’m dying for him to ask her whether their Coltee and Debbies relationship is as pathological as it looks on TV but so far I’m not getting anywhere. 

Get ON this! Lol 

On 7/15/2019 at 5:41 PM, heatherchandler said:

COLTEEEEE IS DEAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!

That was creepy as hell. Like a bad horror movie! 

I wonder who was holding baby Axel during the tell all. 

• Love 4
On 7/22/2019 at 7:53 PM, Kareem said:

ITA with your post, RR.   I’ve wondered if Debbie’s call to the police would actually help Larissa in her third case.  The first time, Colt called the police; the second time concerned fans called because he was cutting off any communication she could have and the last time was Debbie.  The first two were dismissed.  Maybe the authorities will take a look at those two wingnuts before condemning her.  

I keep seeing comments that the second case was dismissed because Coltee didn't testify. Do we know this to be the case, or is it possible the DA simply didn't file charges because of lack of evidence?  I'm only a Google lawyer but it seems to me that outcome will have an influence over the third case.

• Love 2
On 7/22/2019 at 7:33 PM, RealReality said:

Yeah, I don't always think the person who is the loudest is the meanest.  I often think it's the person manipulating with the tears and the "poor me" attitude and the constant insistence that they are the victim that is the one to look at.

Amen to that!!!

• Love 4

My feeling about Colt, is he was interested in having the cheapest hottest wife possible. His father clearly did not take care of his wife (Debbie), given she appears to be in poor health and in need of her son to support her. She watched Larissa's spending like a hawk. She didn't want Larissa to have anything. 

• Love 7

Finally watched.   Everything has been said.  

My only comment - I feel no sympathy for Russ. He is a decent looking guy, with what seems to be a stable personality, who had a good job, and a nice family. Maybe he's a bit on the boring side but I'm sure there are many women who would have found him a desirable partner. He could have found a nice woman and had a happy family. 

But instead he let his dick make his choice for him and then was too stupid to cut bait before he got her pregnant. His life is going to be a living hell for the next 20 years. 

Edited by ChristmasJones
  • Love 12
On 8/1/2019 at 10:12 PM, ChristmasJones said:

Finally watched.   Everything has been said.  

My only comment - I feel no sympathy for Russ. He is a decent looking guy, with what seems to be a stable personality, who had a good job, and a nice family. Maybe he's a bit on the boring side but I'm sure there are many women who would have found him a desirable partner. He could have found a nice woman and had a happy family. 

But instead he let his dick make his choice for him and then was too stupid to cut bait before he got her pregnant. His life is going to be a living hell for the next 20 years. 

Russ strikes me as the kind of guy that women in their 20's would have passed over as he was too bland, too stable, not FLASHY! enough.  Those same ladies will go on to get cheated on, demeaned, treated poorly and will try to look up Russ on FB to see if he is still single in his early 30's.  Me?  I liked stable guys in my 20's. lol, but lots of ladies go for the drama!  Russ may be a little quiet but he will be a loving dad and husband.

• Love 7
On 8/8/2019 at 12:22 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Russ strikes me as the kind of guy that women in their 20's would have passed over as he was too bland, too stable, not FLASHY! enough.  Those same ladies will go on to get cheated on, demeaned, treated poorly and will try to look up Russ on FB to see if he is still single in his early 30's.  Me?  I liked stable guys in my 20's. lol, but lots of ladies go for the drama!  Russ may be a little quiet but he will be a loving dad and husband.

I agree. I think Russ is basically a nice guy who should have looked for a nice girl in his league. He's not at all bad looking and it's sad he has let Pao rule his life instead of finding his own voice.

Fortunately for me, I had the drama with someone I took to be a nice guy starting back in high school and beyond, so by the time I was ready to settle down, I was over it and the last person to be bored by a decent guy. His sweetness and sincerity just added to the excitement. I wished my friend who decided her husband was boring could have seen him differently, but she left him and later married someone who made her blood rush, but sadly, he left her.

• Love 3

Good question! But it wasn’t scripted! I think Colte and the mother have been in a long term committed unnatural relationship for years. Seriously, he has some form of mental illness. 

You know earlier on I thought Larissa was quite the opportunistic bit_h who was only in it for the green card and what she could get but I have to admit I came around to liking her. I think she's really making an effort to get along better and has cooled down a lot. While previously I thought she didn't really love Coltee (LOL I love the way she says it and other stuff) I do think now she does love him. She's also getting along better now with the mother especially after the support with taking her to the trial and making amends. She's one of my favourites now.

On 7/8/2019 at 2:44 PM, iwasish said:

Why does Libby’s father persist in talking to Andrei about his “job” or lack there of? Andrei and Libby are not kids. They are adults with a child. Daddy O Moneybags needs to cease discussions of money with Andrei and tell his daughter ( in a private conversation) that the subsidizing of her family is over. She will be paid her earnings only, no padding of her check with unearned commissions or bonuses. No hand outs. No paying the rent.   They sink or swim on their own.  AND STICK TO IT!! 

As ridiculous as Andreii seems to reject help and not exactly burn up the highway looking for work, I believe he is correct about "Daddy O Moneybags" trying to hold it over him. Because on every occasion "Chuck" will remind everyone that he gave them money for this or that or the free rental. Half of this board thinks Andreii is an ingrate. And I agree a little humility on his part is needed. But a lot of men (and I can only really speak from my own experience) hate to feel in debt and beholden to someone that they see on a regular basis. Millions of people carry credit card debt and have mortgages but we don't personally see the people giving us this credit.  I probably would end up being confrontational with my father in law as well if he was as aggressive about getting in my face as ol Chuck is.

• Love 1
On 7/11/2019 at 5:42 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

I am in no way Team Andddrrrreei and Lib but man the dad needs to bring down the attitude to about a 5:  "So.....you ARE gonna step up?  What are you going to do?  What ARE you doing?  You got money?  Kids are expensive, you know."  That last one is a gem because I thought having a baby put MORE money in the bank, dimwit!

And again, not on Team Annnnnddrei but his attitude of "this is the woman's work, the being in the house with the baby" is how men from many parts of Europe think.  I have Nordic roots and it is very Swedish and Norwegian to have the woman take care of the inside and the man take care of the the outside.  That is his thinking, that is how he was brought up.  Problem is - he is married to an emotionally immature woman/child, living in America whose over involved parents and family are gonna hammer him to death on this issue.  Dad, outta the gate:  "Did you change a diaper?"  For fu&k's sake, the baby is two days old and they just got home.

*= No one buys a used car seat but these two Rhodes Scholars don't know that yet.

Well put. Tone it down Chuck! Let them sink or swim.

On 7/15/2019 at 10:56 AM, DaphneCat said:

Suddenly, the next scene was both mothers were gone and they were taking Axel to the beach.  Pao was AGAIN trying to be a victim by claiming Russ traveled too much for work.  She keeps saying money doesn't matter but I wonder if she would say that if Russ announced he was giving up his job and taking a lesser paying one so he could stay home more with the baby.  Oh, by the way, they will need to move to a cheaper apartment and cut back on clothes, nights out, and any extras (especially paying for a new portfolio for Pao's modeling "career".)

Of course we already know the answer. If Russ decided to quit his well paying field service engineer job and take an even less lucrative job at say Target, Pao would be on his ass for not supporting her with the things she is accustomed to. There is only room for Pao in that marriage. Russ will come to realize that.....eventually.

• Love 1