Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

Holly and Jackson are arguing about the lack of romance and spark in their relationship. Which kind of begs the question of when there was ever romance and spark in the Jolly relationship.

I'll bet the catalyst for this was Zingbot's "old buzzard" remark, and how weirdly hard Jackson laughed. Way more than was polite. I'll bet Holly is reassessing the relationship and worrying what kind of story the show is telling about it. (She'd probably feel better if she knew most viewers are wondering what she sees in him, not why Jackson would be with someone so ancient.) 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Holly and Jackson are arguing about the lack of romance and spark in their relationship. Which kind of begs the question of when there was ever romance and spark in the Jolly relationship.

I hate to defend Jackson, what all is he supposed to do?  He can’t buy her flowers, take her out, surprise her with her fav coffee, etc. He’s very limited. And again as much as I hate to admit it, he was doing small things for her. Making her breakfast in bed, shouting out her sister bday b/c she forgot, drawing her a bath & one time he went and got her blanket when she was cold. 

As for Holly, maybe don’t jump into a showmance after knowing someone for a week and expect so much. Don’t have sex and not be able to be into it b/c you worry about cameras. It’s also not sexy when you need to be your partner’s mom or tiptoe around them b/c they are quick to anger.  

I can’t wait for their carefully worded statement after BB about their breakup. He/She is a great person but we are going out separate ways. I do not think they are TLF. 

• Love 12

lol, seriously? There's more of a spark between Nicole and Jackson than there is between those two. Besides, has she not caught on to his true love? The voluptious watermelon?

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Tdoc72 said:

I hate to defend Jackson, what all is he supposed to do?  He can’t buy her flowers, take her out, surprise her with her fav coffee, etc. He’s very limited. And again as much as I hate to admit it, he was doing small things for her. Making her breakfast in bed, shouting out her sister bday b/c she forgot, drawing her a bath & one time he went and got her blanket when she was cold. 

As for Holly, maybe don’t jump into a showmance after knowing someone for a week and expect so much. Don’t have sex and not be able to be into it b/c you worry about cameras. It’s also not sexy when you need to be your partner’s mom or tiptoe around them b/c they are quick to anger.  

I can’t wait for their carefully worded statement after BB about their breakup. He/She is a great person but we are going out separate ways. I do not think they are TLF. 

Yeah, I kind of don't get what Holly expected. She knew that he was coming off a "bad year" of meaningless hook ups, was suicidal, and also coming off a bad hookup with another HG (Kat). And that he's probably not the chocolate and flowers type on a good day. He doesn't treat her poorly, doesn't make comments about her lack of intelligence or hygiene the way Jack did with Sis. To me they always seemed like a marriage of convenience, watermelons, and a surprising skill at winning competitions. After the show is over they can go their separate ways. And if she wants a more romantic relationship, idk, maybe date a more romantic type of guy?

• Love 8

@peachmangosteen

re: Cliff/Kemi/David  

Was it ‘sucking up to be with the cool kids’ so to speak?  Would think he’d be too old to fall into that trap. 🤷‍♂️

No excuses. I can’t remember it but I might have been distracted by the assholes.  

If it wasn’t for this forum and the posters, I wouldn’t even be around.  

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Ellee said:

@peachmangosteen

re: Cliff/Kemi/David  

Was it ‘sucking up to be with the cool kids’ so to speak?  Would think he’d be too old to fall into that trap. 🤷‍♂️

No excuses. I can’t remember it but I might have been distracted by the assholes.  

If it wasn’t for this forum and the posters, I wouldn’t even be around.  

I remember him making some comments about David being scary when he first came back into the house.  I also remember in one of his morning talks to the camera he acknowledged how he had been part of some talk against people (it might have been Kemi but I don't remember if he said who) that wasn't nice because the cool kids were doing it and he was trying to fit in.

• Useful 2
6 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

When were they seen fighting about spark? Yesterday? Today?

Today. Holly was moody that she;s only known for the showmance, and that Jackson isn't very affectionate and doesn't touch or kiss her. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Today. Holly was moody that she;s only known for the showmance, and that Jackson isn't very affectionate and doesn't touch or kiss her. 

While I'm sure Holly is sick and tired of having to mother Jackson and is still smarting from her zing, it is worth noting that Holly's funk conveniently gives her something to "discuss" with Jess other than Jessica's concerns about her precarious position in the house. While Holly is lamenting what a horrible boyfriend Jackson is, she doesn't have to admit to Jess that Holly will not be voting for her to stay. She did this same thing to Analyse, focusing on how difficult a position Jackson had put her in (and obviously they weren't working together because Holly wouldn't have put up Analyse by choice) when Analyse was begging for her life.

Holly has had it just so hard in the house!

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

???? She is constantly leaping onto him (he's not complaining) and getting a kiss. Wtf is she talking about? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Otherkate said:

lol, seriously? There's more of a spark between Nicole and Jackson than there is between those two. Besides, has she not caught on to his true love? The voluptious watermelon?

I agree. I think Jackson likes Nicole. 

Edited by Cherry Cola
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, IndyMischa said:

???? She is constantly leaping onto him (he's not complaining) and getting a kiss. Wtf is she talking about? 

I think Holly just has some buyers' remorse. She's in a showmance with a guy and the two of them don't really seem to like each other much. A common thread about showmances this year ... Because he's a comp beast and so is she she's tethered to him in the house. But Holly tends to mope about things (like her family seeing her shag on tv when they're very old school conservative) which also doesn't add much spark or romance to a relationship. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

Run, Nicole, run! Get away back to Long Island and away from that pompous douchebag. You deserve better.  

I feel so motherly towards her. 

• Love 8

Bad game play begets bad results. Tommy and Christie escape another eviction ( at least the first one).

This will make for a lively double eviction night Would love to see Nicole win ( something!).

Edited by missyb
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, IndyMischa said:

Her constant Bachelor Hello-ing is quite tiresome.  

• LOL 3
Just now, Tdoc72 said:

Is the house a mess?

It is....but honestly, it may be the cleanest Hide and Go Veto aftermath I've seen. It's not as destroyed as last year, for example. I think production had to tell them to not go TOO crazy. AKA, don't do what Scottie did last year, which was dump milk and stuff everywhere. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Tommy talking about how this reminds him of how before they enter the house they get their clothes "checked a million times." I nver understood BB's obsession with only allowing certain types of clothes in the house. 

They should allow more hoodies and sweats. They must keep that house cold. Everyone always dives under the covers when they go in a bedroom. 

• Love 1
Just now, Tdoc72 said:

They should allow more hoodies and sweats. They must keep that house cold. Everyone always dives under the covers when they go in a bedroom. 

They do love their blankets don’t they? That said, I would claim one as one as my own. I don’t think I could share. 

• Love 4

Flashback to Victor observing the huge mess James made and yelling out that it warranted eviction. lol

1 hour ago, Cherry Cola said:

Well the thing is I'm convinced Nick does, too. If Bella is truly done with Nick, then I can  totally see Nick making a play for Nicole after the show. If he and Bella had never hooked up, I think he already would have. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
Just now, zorak said:

Jackson is whispering to Tommy that he'd like the nominations to stay the same.  Fat chance!

That's fine. It just makes Tommy more of a target. Jackson and Holly will finally open their eyes and see that they can't trust him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, zorak said:

I remember him making some comments about David being scary when he first came back into the house.  I also remember in one of his morning talks to the camera he acknowledged how he had been part of some talk against people (it might have been Kemi but I don't remember if he said who) that wasn't nice because the cool kids were doing it and he was trying to fit in.

He said on the feeds last week that he wished there were people he didn't like that he could pie in the face, like Kemi and David.

He says stupid shit about Kemi regularly. He recently said Kemi wants to be a spokesperson for CBD oil. Kemi later tweeted that she's never tried or mentioned CBD oil in her life. It's called microaggressions. 

The hate for them is totally unwarranted. They both came out of the house saying nothing but nice things about him, especially David.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Tommy already basically told Jackson that he's going to use it on Christie.

And this is why I’m peace out. I’ve had more than my fill of those two. Plus, football season has begun - hallelujah! I appreciate the updates from you guys. I’m too ADD to sit and watch commercials during long timeouts. 😘

• Love 4

These people can't even Hide and Go Veto right. 

11 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Tommy talking about how this reminds him of how before they enter the house they get their clothes "checked a million times." I nver understood BB's obsession with only allowing certain types of clothes in the house. 

It's all about the cameras - certain colours and prints look horrible. Obviously branded stuff is out. College branded stuff is okay, which is why I think we see a lot of it. And you Americans are weird about repping your schools everywhere. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

These people can't even Hide and Go Veto right. 

It's all about the cameras - certain colours and prints look horrible. Obviously branded stuff is out. College branded stuff is okay, which is why I think we see a lot of it. And you Americans are weird about repping your schools everywhere. 

Whaaat? I’m only wearing my college’s T-shirt and socks. And it’s my phone case, my mug, my blanket, and my dog’s collar. 

• LOL 11

What's up with Holly and her flesh colored clothing?  She has those leggings and now I see her in this bathing suit top.  Maybe she's trying to resemble the fleshy part of a watermelon to create that spark that's missing in her and Jackson's relationship.

Holly flesh.png

Jackson's telling Tommy that as long as he doesn't have to break a tie this week, he doesn't give a shit what happens.

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 7

How gross is the house when Jess said her original plan to hide her veto was in the couch and Tommy responded by asking, "The food particle couch?"  Gag.

Tommy is telling Jess that he's probably going to use the veto on Christie and that hopefully gives Jess a shot.  She says that's awesome.

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, zorak said:

How gross is the house when Jess said her original plan to hide her veto was in the couch and Tommy responded by asking, "The food particle couch?"  Gag.

Tommy is telling Jess that he's probably going to use the veto on Christie and that hopefully gives Jess a shot.  She says that's awesome.

Jess is probably just relieved that her "ride or die" christie is safe this week.

• LOL 5
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Tommy seriously just referred to Cliff and Nicole as a power duo.  Give me a break!

Yeah, Tommy and Christie are 100% going to try and flip the vote and get Cliff out. 

And with the way this season has gone I wouldn't count them out.

• Love 3