Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Sooooo much going on last night. Going through posts and tweets it’s all so mind boggling. 

I knew it would get cRaZy up until eviction. 

Lots going on for sure!!!!

((grasping))

🥴

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, sphoebus31 said:

My hopes for this season are driven by negative feelings vs positive.  I want players to stay in the game who can win comps and take out my targets (in order): Christie, Nick, Jackson, Tommy, Sis, Holly.  So if that means the winner must be one of Cliff, Nicole, Kat or Jess, so be it. I would rather a 'meh' winner than one of the remaining Six Shooters + Nick.

I just posted the same sentiments in the episode thread.  This is exactly how I feel about this stinker of a season.

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, Ellee said:

From ziggyspice at Jokers:

DEAR CBS: Pleas cast a season full of people that have WATCHED the show, KNOW the game and have higher IQs than a sack of potatoes. please and thank you . Sincerely, ALL FANS NT
08/15/19 12:03 PM

Ziggyspace just described Christie and Tommy. I don't think people know what they really want. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Ziggyspace just described Christie and Tommy. I don't think people know what they really want. 

We want someone who's great at the game but is an underdog, who doesn't lie, manipulate or act too mean (at least not to our Fan Favorites!), who only hangs out with the people we like! Is that so hard?!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I want Jackson to win HOH so bad just to put Tommy and Christie on the block together.  After one of them goes, Jackson can go next.  

Well that's sort of a Catch-22, because if Tommy and Christie are gone, the chances of anyone else getting Jackson out are slim. He, Holly, Analyse and Nick would probably wind up final four. You sort of need Christie to win HoH to get Jackson on the block. 

I see Jackson inching closer and closer to the winner's circle. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Well that's sort of a Catch-22, because if Tommy and Christie are gone, the chances of anyone else getting Jackson out are slim. He, Holly, Analyse and Nick would probably wind up final four. You sort of need Christie to win HoH to get Jackson on the block. 

I see Jackson inching closer and closer to the winner's circle. 

Christie will never win an HoH so get Christie out and then let Tommy win HoH to get Jackson out. Bam.

I don't know that we want an entire cast of people who know the game.  Sometimes that's what makes it entertaining - the people who have no idea what they're doing. People who know the game anticipate stuff too much. 

• Love 4

Christie will never win an HoH so get Christie out and then let Tommy win HoH to get Jackson out.

Christie has already won an HoH. Tommy has wanted to keep the 6-Shooters together all along. I don't see Tommy trying to get rid of Jackson if Christie goes. I think even then he'd try to stick with what's left of the 6-shooters.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

If it’s Slip N Slide I see any of the guys winning less Cliff. Has a woman ever won it? Just curious.

Becky won it in BB17.

Jackson should theoretically win the Slip n Slide. I don't know who else gets close. We saw Nick's horrible balance with the vines, so that might be foreshadowing of how bad he'd do with the slip n slide (but he has higher chances than some others). Holly and Sis have good chances of winning. Christie and Jess are less likely to do well. Nicole and Cliff can't win it. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

I'd be happy with having either one of them in the game, if they didn't come in with the advantage of knowing each other. Well, not happy. I'd be less disgruntled. So I guess I'd be "gruntled" with either one of them being in the game. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
39 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

I don't know that we want an entire cast of people who know the game.  Sometimes that's what makes it entertaining - the people who have no idea what they're doing. People who know the game anticipate stuff too much. 

I personally enjoy when a super fan has no idea what they're doing, even though they theoretically should be able to run roughshod over everyone else.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Becky won it in BB17.

Jackson should theoretically win the Slip n Slide. I don't know who else gets close. We saw Nick's horrible balance with the vines, so that might be foreshadowing of how bad he'd do with the slip n slide (but he has higher chances than some others). Holly and Sis have good chances of winning. Christie and Jess are less likely to do well. Nicole and Cliff can't win it. 

Nick was very very fast going up and down that veto slide.

• Love 1

I would agree that Sis & Holly could win, too. They look like they’re in athletic shape and had their own battle for HOH earlier. I think Cliff & Jess are really the only people who don’t have a chance to win. 

14 minutes ago, missyb said:

Nick was very very fast going up and down that veto slide.

I'll be completely honest; I actually skipped last night's veto episode. I was still too bitter at Christie being taken off the block to watch. 

But the veto slide is a bit different than the slip n slide. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'll be completely honest; I actually skipped last night's veto episode. I was still too bitter at Christie being taken off the block to watch. 

But the veto slide is a bit different than the slip n slide. 

yes, veto it is good to be on your ass going down, slip and slide, not so good.

• Love 1

There's no way Cliff could win the slip and slide. He shouldn't really be in it at all given his age and injuries. One hard fall could change his life, and not in a good way. 

Same probably goes for Jess. She's young enough but while literally anyone could get hurt falling onto the hard surface, someone bigger is going to fall harder. We always laugh when the hamsters fall all over the place doing this one, but if Cliff or Jess fell I'd be cringing, afraid of the outcome. 

I've always had a phobia about falling, for some reason, so I always watch this one between my fingers. Birds and snakes? No problem! 

• Love 1

Fingers crossed for " the scoop-y one" (tm The Squealing Chicken) tonight for HoH comp. And that the scoop is a child's sized teaspoon and the jug they have to fill is a 40 gallon drum. And that they triple the amount of Crisco on the lanes. And that the feeds actually turn on before the comp is over. 

I want to see, in order, the following people falling on their microphone packs: Cliff because he can shove his Cliff-o-maniacs (Hulk Hogan did it better), Cliff's Notes, Orwell toting, and "Before the Wife" up his ass. Jackson because I will never jump on the Jackson train. Christie. Nick. Christie again. Nick again. Christie a third time. The Chicken. And Christie. And Nick once more because I don't want to discriminate against white men like that evil Jessica. 

Thank you, God Flying Spaghetti Monster the Messiah Jozea Universe! Manifesting!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

There's no way Cliff could win the slip and slide. He shouldn't really be in it at all given his age and injuries. One hard fall could change his life, and not in a good way. 

In BB17, Grandma Meg had had knee surgery before she came in the house and was apprehensive about the slip-n-slide. Production told her to go slower. They'll probably give Cliff the same advice. 

Production: "Just, y'know, try not to fall." 
Also Production: "We need more Crisco in Cliff's lane, please and thank you."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, iMonrey said:

How about Jackson wins this HOH and takes out Tommy and then Christie wins the next HOH and takes out Jackson. Manifesting!

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Jackson should theoretically win the Slip n Slide. I don't know who else gets close. 

Yea, I can't see Jackson losing. He's the tallest and relatively fit, he basically has it in the bag. Nick might be able to do it if Jackson's ankle/foot gives him problems. The only other person with a chance is Holly imo. I think Analyse and Christie are too short but I guess maybe they have a chance. Cliff, Nicole, and Jessica have zero chance. 

7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

In BB17, Grandma Meg had had knee surgery before she came in the house and was apprehensive about the slip-n-slide. Production told her to go slower. They'll probably give Cliff the same advice. 

Also Production: "We need more Crisco in Cliff's lane, please and thank you."

If only they had told Christmas the same thing instead of telling her to sit out of the competition. 

In all seriousness, I'm hoping that production just puts less Crisco in Cliff's lane. He can't win anyway so I don't mind rigging in this sense to prevent some actual serious injuries for him.

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

The only other person with a chance is Holly imo. I think Analyse and Christie are too short but I guess maybe they have a chance. Cliff, Nicole, and Jessica have zero chance. 

In the past, what type of person usually wins this? Is being short or small a handicap? I've watched them all and remember lots of flying bodies, but I can't remember what body type usually won. 

2 hours ago, Mystery said:

I'd be happy with having either one of them in the game, if they didn't come in with the advantage of knowing each other. Well, not happy. I'd be less disgruntled. So I guess I'd be "gruntled" with either one of them being in the game. 

When he's away from Christie (and their accidental advantage, which is BULLSHIT), I really like Tommy. He's just over the top enough - in a "dance for my amusement!" way - without veering into FFF territory. 

25 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

In the past, what type of person usually wins this? Is being short or small a handicap? I've watched them all and remember lots of flying bodies, but I can't remember what body type usually won. 

Basically, tall and in shape is good. Unlike real life, where those are real hardships. Lol. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Slip n Slide benefits tall people with long legs, who can take longer strides, and who have decent balance.

Most taller people won, but not all tall people did well (Austin, Mark, Cory all did poorly, for example). 

Well, let's hope it's the Slip n Slide. It COULD be an actual wall competition, which means Holly, Analyse, and potentially Nicole should do well. Technically, we haven't had an actual wall competition yet. We had the hanging competition for week 1, which is similar, but no Wall Competition.

Or, it could be something like the comps that they've started to do more recently, where you search for tokens and then use that to exchange it for a ball to roll somewhere. Not endurance, but something that does take place on the feeds. I don't think it's this one just because the Battleback was similar. 

15 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

When he's away from Christie (and their accidental advantage, which is BULLSHIT), I really like Tommy. He's just over the top enough - in a "dance for my amusement!" way - without veering into FFF territory. 

FFF?   I'm clueless,  what does that mean?  

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

In other words, don't try for HOH even if you might need to win it.  That advice really doesn't impress me. Just have an HOH that's as neutral as possible to everyone involved.

I hope it's not Slip N Slide, and Cliff wins and puts up Christie and Tommy. I want to see this week come back to bite Tommy (and honestly Nick too)in the ass. I'm not even sure if Tommy ever did make an actual deal with Cliff, but he hemmed and hawed and in general did his usual rat thing of badmouthing Cliff in private while preaching love.  I strongly disagree that Tommy is any better away from Christie. In fact, I think Nick brings out the worst in Tommy. Nick is his new Jack.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

If only they had told Christmas the same thing instead of telling her to sit out of the competition. 

In all seriousness, I'm hoping that production just puts less Crisco in Cliff's lane. He can't win anyway so I don't mind rigging in this sense to prevent some actual serious injuries for him.

Eh, I think of it like Wipeout (or my personal favourite from back in the day, Most Xtreme Elimination Challenge): they sign waivers for this stuff before the season starts. Cliff is enough of a fan to know that slip-n-slide is a Classic comp and almost always played in a season. He can always choose to sit out. 

For the record, the feeds have the "Tune in to the live feeds after the show to watch the HGs compete in tonight's HoH" banner at the top. It could still be a wall comp. We know it'll never be Pressure Cooker (RIP best comp ever). 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

We know it'll never be Pressure Cooker (RIP best comp ever). 

I've always said, and always will say, that Pressure Cooker should ONLY be brought back for a season where the houseguests deserve it. So many seasons past, I'd say that it's not worth it because it'll never go on as long as it did the first time. Hell, it wouldn't even go on for more than three hours for a few past seasons.

This season may be the first one ever where I say "Hmm....bringing back Pressure Cooker this season COULD work." Maybe not as long as 14 hours, but there are people willing to fight for the HOH this season. Maybe not even as long as the last longest HOH competition (back in BB18, the one that James won after....what, 6 hours?), but I think it would be a potentially ok comp to bring back this season.

However, we'd all be disappointed anyway. These houseguests would need to be drilled on how important this comp would be and what happened the first time (14 hours, that's what the viewers would be comparing it to, etc). 

• Love 3

I mean, Production has said that the viewers would be "bored" watching such a long comp but I really think that they just go on too long for Production's liking. They probably wouldn't have time to tear down the HoH comp before they had to do the Veto comp. 

Me? I'd happily start dropping shots of espresso into my already high octane coffee in order to watch it in its entirety. But I'm not every fan. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Think SIs will have to compete wearing her chicken suit ??

Hell YES. She better.

OK I officially want Jackson to win Slip N Slide and destroy all of Nick's plans.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, RockYou said:

Nicole might be aiming to win this all. 

Cliff is her biggest single threat 

I think for $500k she’s gonna evict him

Nicole will be evicting Kat.

Kat has thrown Nicole under the bus.

Cliff loves Nicole. Nicole trusts Cliff.

It's a no brainer. Kat has to go.

1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

Longest stride generally wins, which usually translates to  tallest wins.

• Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Longest stride generally wins, which usually translates to  tallest wins.

Unless it's Austin. Then he just... flails. Hilariously. And hard. 

4 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Looking at their outfits, I'm guessing this will be a beer-themed slip-n-slide.

Production Lackey #1: "It's a summer camp theme for this summer. What should we do with the slip-n-slide comp?"
Production Lackey #2: "Lederhosen. That's always funny." 
Production Lackey #1: "German... beer... camp?"

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

Wish they had shown Kat trying to insist that Cliff's Angels started last week and Cliff being like, "Hmmm, don't think so," and then the BB editors busting out the receipts showing that it started during Cliff's HOH.

• Love 2
Just now, RockYou said:

Kat wasn’t acting. She truly is sickened to the lack of Cliffs standing up for himself , his beliefs and his comrades. 

Spineless heartless wanna be

They're both on the block. One of them is going home. Of course Cliff won't sacrifice his game for Kat's. It makes sense. It's over for one of them, and Kat also had no problem throwing Cliff under the bus all night.

• Love 10