Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

P.S. I missed this in my then vodka soaked haze but this should also be highlighted now that I'm sobering up a bit. 

When Jack said to Kat this:

Jack: "Oh, that's kinda clever. Did you tell them that it's, like, Day 14? And alliances don't form after, like, day 5? And you guys are just silly?"

Not even five minutes later, he made another five person alliance with Kat, Jackson, Holly, Analyse, and himself (of course). And the name of this five person alliance? Stage 5. "Now wait a minute, Callaphera," you might be saying to your screen of choice, "doesn't he already have a five person alliance named Stage 5? Maybe you had a little too much to drink." And you would be right in both cases, but Jack does have an alliance with that name. Because Jack has so many 5 person alliances, I guess he thinks that recycling the name will make it easy so he doesn't fuck up and call the wrong fivesome by the wrong name. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Because Jack has so many 5 person alliances, I guess he thinks that recycling the name will make it easy so he doesn't fuck up and call the wrong fivesome by the wrong name. 

You just know he does the same thing with women, like "babe" or whatever. "I like my alliances like I like my women: interchangeable." 

By the way Callaphera, you are a national treasure. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 14

I have to keep reminding myself which Jack/Jackson is which. I now have to say Big Jack is an a**hole and then I can tell. I think if Jack was to leave well before Jackson it would help Jackson's game. Sort of like Winston & Brett minus the racist part. Remember when WInston & Brett were just goofy guys working out all the time. I miss that.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, missyb said:

The women of this season take two steps forward and then about eight steps back. For fucks sake can't they stay away from men for a day ? What is with the jealousy of who spends time with who ? What is with all these bland personalities? Bella had some possibilities and then she goes off on Nick for carrying Sis ? WTF ? 

So far, they need to reload the house. 

This is probably why the only women I like in this house are Nicole, Kemi, and kind of Jessica. These three women don't seem as obsessed with the guys as everyone else.

Bella sucks, I'm saying it right now. She's too obsessed with Nick, who would rather bang Analyse AKA Sis. 

I don't like Analyse because she wants to bang Jack, who wants to bang the lesbian in the house.

I don't like Kat because she can't see that the guy she wants to bang (again) wants to bang anyone else BUT her (although I DO feel bad for Kat now that I know Jackson is toying with her). 

I don't like Holly JUST because she's merely involved with all of this mess. Sorry, Holly. Collateral damage, I suppose. 

And I don't like Christie, who refused to nominate Jack because she hates him and she loves him at the same time. Girl is too chicken to make a big move that EVERY SINGLE PERSON agrees with. And who will absolutely crumble once she isn't HOH anymore. She's most definitely a pre-juror. Girl, bye.

6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

On tonight's episode of Two Douches in a Hammock, Jackson is telling Jack that he's kinda into Holly. Because he would totally showmance Holly but with Kat, it's like an obligation now. So he's trying to "transition" into a new showmance. Jack, on the other hand, thinks Analyse is hot but also thinks that there's something missing there - which is crazy because Analyse says the same thing. Every five minutes. 

On the other cam, Analyse cut the bottom of her foot somehow so I'm totally expecting her to win the foot race HoH comp next week. 

ETA: I think Jackson just said he slept with Kat three times and/or maybe got a handy last night or the night before from Kat? I don't know but I kinda wanna slam the bottle of Stoli in my freezer so I can forget I ever sat here listening to this.

Of course he is. And of course he's playing Kat. 

Honestly, it's better to put Kat out of her misery now, since Jackson has no interest in her and is just dragging her along. I mean, Kat's bad, but she's not bad enough for me to support Jackson speaking about her in this way. 

Half of these houseguest want to be on Love Island or something. Then GET OFF MY SCREEN AND LET ME WATCH PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY WANT TO PLAY THE GAME.

Goddamn. Between Nick, Jack, Jackson, Kat, Analyse, and Bella, it's no wonder I don't like this cast. And then there are others who absolutely suck at the game (Ovi, I'm looking at you. Jessica, I'm looking at you.)

• Love 11
(edited)

Last night when aquadouche was explaining to analice the role different foods play in nutrition, his “food is fuel” lecture, I realized *this* is the trainer/nutritionist our beloved 600 poundtestants so desperately need. Lock him in a room with James K. Or penny. Or schenee. Yes, schenee, please. Don’t let him out until she’s a smokin’ size 6. I’ll pay a premium for live feeds of that. 

In other potential crossover news, when I turn on last nights’ BBAD it opens with jack (does he *ever* stop talking?) telling about some $300 jeans he loves to wear because he looks so hot in them. Only, if I understood this right, they are not *his* pants.  please, oh please, let this asshat show up on an episode of live pd. Maybe with that equally obnoxious Denver leveritt or whatever his name is, the one who fancies himself the “human lie detector.” And please, oh please, let there be just wee bit of controlled substance in those “not my pants.”  Let the games begin.

In actual feeds (BBAD) “news,” surprising no one, these guys are sitting around the pool planning their eviction votes shenanigans, which in itself is cringeworthy enough, but poor ovi is sitting.right.there. 

This really is an unlikeable cast. No one to root for. I find myself pulling for Kat, of all people.

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

This really is an unlikeable cast. No one to root for. I find myself pulling for Kat, of all people. 

I was telling my husband the same thing.  I only like a couple of people and likely they will be gone soon and nothing but the jerks will be left.

• Love 4
14 hours ago, zorak said:

Nick knows a frightening amount of details about Peppa Pig. He's quoting dialogue.

Well then, one thing to like about Nick, I guess. Literally the only thing.

10 hours ago, vb68 said:

I don't think Nick wants a public showmance but wants to cuddle and kiss in private.

Then why does he hop on top of any woman (minus Jessica/Kemi/Nicole of course) in front of everyone literally all the time?

8 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

Same. None of the HGs are that interesting, or maybe I'm just over the same general casting choices.

Yea, the casting has completely ruined the show. It's been pretty much terrible casts for like at the very least 5 seasons now.

30 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Jack and Kemi share a birthday and it’s coming up - July 7th!

That is hilarious.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Then why does he hop on top of any woman (minus Jessica/Kemi/Nicole of course) in front of everyone literally all the time?

I can't speak for the other 2, but Jessica is married so if he was hanging all over her, that would be really slimy.  He basically told Bella that him flirting with other girls is so that people will not realize that he and Bella actually like each other (but everyone seems to think they like each other anyway so I'm not sure who he thinks he's fooling).  I think he's physically attracted to both Bella and Analyse but he told Sam the other day that he prefers Bella's personality more.  Bella did tell him several days ago that they couldn't be in a relationship because of cultural differences (I think family pressure) and her living situation (she had been living with a guy right before the show).  I guess he had told her before that he was all in if she felt the same and she said she couldn't be with him.  He brought it up with her when she was mad at him for carrying Analyse in.  I actually think he really does like Bella a lot and he said he would go outside and kiss her in front of everyone if she wanted to be together.  I think more than anything he's convinced that if they are publicly in a relationship, it will spell doom for their game.  He doesn't seem to realize that everyone already speaks about the 2 of them as a pair anyway so it doesn't really matter.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I love hearing Cliff's much much more mature perspectives on the house and the game. 

He really needs to keep him in the house for a great while . So heres where production needs to step up CLiff was in the first WHacktivity comp. So, there is no power out there for him. Let Ovi give his power to CLiff. 
Production, you can do it !

And CLiff is why you need a few more HG's in their 40's , 50's. 
If the "cool kids" get to have an alliance, put in people for the "mature kids".

• Love 17
23 hours ago, Nashville said:

Back in the 70s-80s Nashville had a major theme park called Opryland USA

I went to Opryland with my mom & brother & 1st gross stepdad when I was about 10. They were playing games & I was sitting on a bench when some creeper sat down & tried to lure me away. I remember trying to catch a park worker's eye while the creeper kept repeating, "I have tickets. I have tickets." 

Cliff wonders how the outside world is responding to Jack.  I think we should send him those telepathic messages he was asking for yesterday.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Mystery said:

By the way Callaphera, you are a national treasure.  

I agree. (perhaps even international) 😁

Zorak too! I don't watch the feeds so I've come to rely heavily on Zorak's awesome fact based reporting. Thanks for that! (you should be on primetimer's payroll! 😄)

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Pass the Tequila said:

Zorak too! I don't watch the feeds so I've come to rely heavily on Zorak's awesome fact based reporting. Thanks for that! (you should be on primetimer's payroll! 😄)

You're welcome!  Big Brother is my summer guilty pleasure and since I'm a teacher I have all the time in the world right now to watch what's going on in the house.  Once mid August hits my feed watching time will be extremely limited so I have to get it in now.  I also remember how much I enjoyed reading about what was happening in the house before I took the plunge and subscribed to the live feeds so I'm happy to give reports to those who don't have the feeds but still want to know what's happening.  

• Love 18

OK, I’ve made my final decision-

Tommy is physically a cross between Paul Rudd (especially in The Object of My Affection) and Season 2’s Hardy Hill. And that ain’t no insult.

• Love 5

Kemi is telling Jess and Nicole that if she wins HOH she's going to put up Jack and Jackson and if one of them comes down, she will put Analyse up.  One of them says that Analyse is sitting pretty because nobody will put her up.  Jess also talked about how Holly and Analyse are attached at the hip.

• Love 11

Kemi was just talking about how yesterday Jack was try to be all friendly to her and saying how he knows she's passionate about preserving the oceans, etc. and he thinks that's so great.  She said in her head she was basically telling him to shut the fuck up because he wanted her on the block.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, zorak said:

Kemi is telling Jess and Nicole that if she wins HOH she's going to put up Jack and Jackson and if one of them comes down, she will put Analyse up.  One of them says that Analyse is sitting pretty because nobody will put her up.  Jess also talked about how Holly and Analyse are attached at the hip.

If she does this, we'll see if TPTB really want one of the J's out - that would be the time for a "coincidental" crapshoot veto, for sure.

11 minutes ago, zorak said:

Meanwhile in the HOH room...

Jackson in HOH bed.png

Is that Holly?

1 hour ago, zorak said:

before I took the plunge and subscribed to the live feeds 

I wasn't even aware that one needs to subscribe! Lol But I get there...in time. 😋

ps - teachers rule! 🙋

psII - @BK1978 -- Stealth R us brings back some hilarious memories, thanks! Btw if Rambo is anything like Porkchop, he's velcro! 😍

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pass the Tequila said:

I wasn't even aware that one needs to subscribe! Lol But I get there...in time. 😋

It's a paid subscription to CBS All Access to watch the live feeds in the U.S.  

2 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Is that Holly?

Yes, that's Holly in the middle.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Now Nicole and Kemi are talking more about who to put up if they win HOH.  Now they seem to think that it might be better to put up one guy (between Jack and Jackson) and one girl (I think they mean Analyse and Holly).  They were discussing veto contingencies and I think this is what led them to conclude this.

Kemi:  "He (Jack) literally thinks he's Fabio."  I guess Jack made a comment yesterday about how his hair is for "you ladies".  Nicole mentions that Jack seems to think Jack has her under his spell.  Bella has now joined them in the room.

Edited by zorak
Bella not Christie
16 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

If she does this, we'll see if TPTB really want one of the J's out - that would be the time for a "coincidental" crapshoot veto, for sure.

Is that Holly?

I dont understand all the cuddling and sleeping together every season. Have these people never learned to sleep alone?

Maybe it's just me, but unless I'm in a relationship with someone,  I'm not going to sleep all cuddled up. Or between two people. 

• Love 13

#1 Why does BB give these people actual glass wineglasses?  It isn't like they're providing the hamsters fine vintages that absolutely must be served in Riedel crystal.  Hell, they're supposed to be "camping."  Give them red SOLO cups!  That's what I drink my wine out of when I'm camping....

#2 Why does anyone walk around that house barefoot?  Yech.  They're only a few weeks into occupation, and I understand from comments here that the BB "funk" has already permeated the house.  I'm sure the floors and carpets and fake turf are already nasty. 

And another thing...  I notice that people just seem to hop into whichever bed they want to hop into for their desperate whispered conversations, and they just go ahead and get under the covers.  That's just icky when their filthy bare feet go scrabbling around in the sheets.  There is no sense of boundaries or personal space or privacy.  I get it, it is Big Brother after all, but that's just so rude.  I could never do this show.  I'd make such a big deal about  leaving my bed alone that I'm sure the other hamsters would rub their dirty bare feet all over my sheets just for spite.  I'm sure I'd be the first hamster voted out.

• LOL 5
  • Love 13

Jackson is pissed at Kat again because of more of her paranoia/jealousy issues.  He just told Analyse that he seriously might vote to evict Kat.  She told him to not do that because Kat's going to stay and then people will think Analyse voted for Ovi to stay.  He says he hasn't snapped so much at a girl like that in a long time.

Kat's telling Holly about some plan that people (it's hard to hear because they're whispering) were talking about to throw HOH to Kat.  She says that's badass (why she thinks that is beyond me) but she thinks that might get a lot of blood on her hands.  Holly is telling her that putting Kemi up wouldn't be bad.  She says Holly would piss off a few girls but who cares.  Kat says that Jessica was saying how she wasn't sure they could trust Holly and Analyse in the all girls alliance and Kat was thinking to herself that they really couldn't trust Kat either.  So to the surprise of nobody in the outside world, this all girl alliance isn't going to get off the ground.

• Love 1
(edited)

Tommy and Jackson are in the storage room.  I just tuned in.  Jackson was of course venting about Kat and right before they left Tommy told him that the thought had crossed his mind to flip and vote to keep Ovi.  They agreed to talk to Christie about this change of heart later.

Edited by zorak

Now Jackson's back in the storage room with Kat.  He's telling her she needs to turn off all of her emotions because they are playing a game.  He says he's telling her for her own good that if she lets her emotions come out in this game at all, she will get evicted sooner rather than later.

(edited)
7 hours ago, Mystery said:

You just know he does the same thing with women, like "babe" or whatever. "I like my alliances like I like my women: interchangeable." 

1ztgtv.jpg

Edited by xKHANx
  • LOL 8

Jackson says he doesn't let his emotions come out in real life and he's definitely not going to let them come out in the BB house.  And then after laying into her with all that he had just said, he said, "Now come here."  And of course she obliged.  

Jackson hugging Kat.png

Jackson and Bella were talking in the bathroom.  I think he was floating the idea of keeping over Kat this week but I didn't hear all of it.  Bella said something to him about doing what was best for his game and he didn't come there to babysit.  Then Kat walked in and Jackson switched to some generic feeling bad for Ovi talk.  He left and then Kat was asking Bella who she was talking about with her babysitting comment and wanted to know if she meant Kat.  Bella played it off like it was about Ovi.  

Now Jackson's talking to Jack with Analyse in the room.  I think he might have been floating the idea of keeping Ovi over Kat.  It cut to the fish cam so I don't know what all was said.  I think Jack is dissuading him.  Jackson is telling him he's right.

Jack to Jackson:  "You got some booty (Kat) out of the deal so you've got to pay up."  Followed by laughter between both of them.

Well my hopes for Ovi staying lasted all of 4 posts here, sigh.

Oh Jack you don't even realize how many mouths, brains and middle fingers are wanting you up on the block.  Hint:  Not all of them are in the BB House either.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

Honestly, I can't say that I care which one stays and which one goes. Ovi thinks Jack is some sort of God (and I'm not sure I see that changing) and Kat is attached to Jackson's hip (that won't change). So whoever stays is still a vote for the Jackoffs. Ovi has a slightly better chance of breaking free from them but....I still don't trust him enough to even do that. 

So, if the votes flip to evict Kat, I don't care. There MAY be potential with Ovi. Kat's a lost cause, but at least she's entertaining. Plus, she irritates the hell out of Jackson so her sticking around is also not a total loss. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Tommy is choreographing a dance with Bella and Jack.  It involves finger guns and lasso moves.  For the record, the lasso move was Jack's idea.

dance.png

I always thought the ‘grass’ in the yard was Astro turf. 

Jackson keeps spitting phlegm-y spit into the grass.

There have been close-ups and it is really gross.

Regardless, it is gross since it is such a small space and it is where HGs play and exercise.

Can anyone confirm?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

I always thought the ‘grass’ in the yard was Astro turf. 

Jackson keeps spitting phlegm-y spit into the grass.

There have been close-ups and it is really gross.

Regardless, it is gross since it is such a small space and it is where HGs play and exercise.

Can anyone confirm?

It's not real grass.

• Love 1

Even if it was real grass...that's GROSS.   This isn't a football field, or a baseball diamond, or a track--it is a home, shared by others.  Maybe you're not grossed out by your phlegm-y expectorant.  Maybe you admire how it glistens in the sun, and are attempting to make a pretty picture before it dries up, but KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF, Jackson.  Yech.

• Love 12

Maybe he spits on the floor at home, and he thinks he's being really upscale by spitting on the astro-turf here.

Man, I am really showing the world how classy I am by spitting out here instead of in the kitchen.

Apparently, he also drinks straight out of the milk jug.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I cannot at all with Jackson spitting out there. Totally unacceptable! I watched him do that the other night near the hammock where people regularly sit on the ground! Is BB saying anything? I thought he was slightly ok but between that and the way he talks to/about Kat, forget it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

It really bugs me that Sam refers to the people he's not in an alliance with as the bottom feeders.  Cliff is in the room for all this.  I hope he's taking mental notes about Sam.

• Love 2

Sam is saying that it would be good if there were 2 votes for Kat to stay next week (assuming she's on the block again).  He says they would be able to find out who the 2 votes were and then use it as easy justification to put those 2 people on the block.  

Christie is nervous that if Kemi wins HOH she would put Jack and Christie on the block.  Cliff says he's pretty sure she wants Jackson up as retaliation for the banishment.