Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

How can the feeds be this boring post-Veto comp? 

Just now, Tuxcat said:

Why does every other word out of Nick's mouth begin with fuckin'?

So his strategy is to fuckin' lay fuckin' low until fuckin' Wednesday and then fuckin' campaign like fuckin' fire. He's fuckin loyal, and if wanted to put fuckin people up he would have fuckin' done it. And that's how he's going to fuckin' get fuckin votes from fuckin Tommy and fuckin Cliff and maybe fuckin Jackson. At least that is the fucking plan since he already fuckin' has fuckin' Nicole. He was fuckin' anonymous and still fuckin' didn't put them fuckin' up so he's fuckin loyal. And fuckin America knows he fuckin doesn't fuckin deserve to have a fuckin target on his fuckin back.

Needs more bro, bro. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

So his strategy is to fuckin' lay fuckin' low until fuckin' Wednesday and then fuckin' campaign like fuckin' fire. He's fuckin loyal, and if wanted to put fuckin people up he would have fuckin' done it. And that's how he's going to fuckin' get fuckin votes from fuckin Tommy and fuckin Cliff and maybe fuckin Jackson. At least that is the fucking plan since he already fuckin' has fuckin' Nicole. He was fuckin' anonymous and still fuckin' didn't put them fuckin' up so he's fuckin loyal. And fuckin America knows he fuckin doesn't fuckin deserve to have a fuckin target on his fuckin back.

So effin JERSEY! I lived there for a very long time, I also talk like a sailor. 😲

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Nicole is crying and has been glued to Nick's side. This is one dynamic I just do not get. At all.

Nicole was just playing backgammon. Did she burst into tears because she made a bad move on the board?

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Nicole was just playing backgammon. Did she burst into tears because she made a bad move on the board?

She was weepy in bed with Nick when the feeds came back on. I switched feeds.

Jackson's zing: "Should I call you Jackson? Should I call you Michie? Or should I call you what you are, a pompous douchebag!"

Holly was called an "old buzzard"

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1

I came into this hoping Nick would go home when sitting next to his own nom.  This is awesome.

Now I'm concerned this is a prank reset week and no one is going home and we have a double eviction next week.

3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Nicole is crying and has been glued to Nick's side. This is one dynamic I just do not get. At all.

She might be crying due to her zing. I read he called her a loser with no friends.  If that is accurate   ... I don’t like it. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I had a friend like that. It was so annoying that I started saying something every time he said it so he would realize how often he said it

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Ellee said:

She might be crying due to her zing. I read he called her a loser with no friends.  If that is accurate   ... I don’t like it. 

I have yet to find Zingbot funny, but that might be over the top. She's already talked openly about what sounds like a rough home life.

• Love 7
Just now, phlebas said:

I have yet to find Zingbot funny, but that might be over the top. She's already talked openly about what sounds like a rough home life.

Nicole locked her parents in the basement when she was a kid. Rough home life is usually the opposite. 

Let's not forget that Zingy called Derrick ugly once upon a time. "Friendless loser" is getting off light. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

How can the feeds be this boring post-Veto comp? 

Well, I guess I'll take my amusement where ever the frig I can at this point.  I find it highly amusing that most of the people that wanted the flip last week were all "Team Good Feeds"!  ::snickers:: 

Fuck Jackson, but damn he's a comp beast! He should have stuck to his guns last week though, and then Christie would be already out, and Nick would never have gotten the Prankster vote.  At least he got the anal lice goat with the tart lady parts out.  Heh.   

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

She was weepy in bed with Nick when the feeds came back on. I switched feeds.

Jackson's zing: "Should I call you Jackson? Should I call you Michie? Or should I call you what you are, a pompous douchebag!"

Cracking up at old buzzard. She so does....I wonder who writes Zing?

• Love 3

Nick did make a grave error not telling H/J about the prankster power yesterday. His loyalty ( such as it is) would have been displayed in showing he wanted to work with them. 
Oh well.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, missyb said:

Nick did make a grave error not telling H/J about the prankster power yesterday. His loyalty ( such as it is) would have been displayed in showing he wanted to work with them. 
Oh well.

Yeah, Nick should have told Holly when he found out or before the Veto. Now, she really doesn’t trust him. Of course, she didn’t trust him much before but better timing from him might have helped secured his safety this week. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Jackson just made a remark about how he and Holly are the last remaining showmance in the house that's still together as well.  Then Holly said she wants to start being more low key with PDA.  

15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Nicole locked her parents in the basement when she was a kid. Rough home life is usually the opposite. 

Let's not forget that Zingy called Derrick ugly once upon a time. "Friendless loser" is getting off light. 

A kid though.  And calling Derrick ugly isn't funny either.

• Love 3
Just now, zorak said:

Then Holly said she wants to start being more low key with PDA.  

Yeah, that'll fool 'em, Holly. They won't see you as a showmance couple anymore if you stop cuddling in the boat room when no one else is around. 

1 minute ago, phlebas said:

A kid though.  And calling Derrick ugly isn't funny either.

I never said it was. I was just saying on the Zingy Scale of Insults, being called a friendless loser is kinda down there in comparison to past zings. It kinda describes Nicole's game in the house. 

• Love 3

Jackson made a comment about how they have good relationships with 4 out of the 5 remaining other HG (after the 6th is out this week). Who is he excluding? Assuming Nick goes home this week- is he referring to Jessica or Christie?

So for campaign strategy - since these people only play one week at a time. Nick will say his target is Jessica for next week. Which means all other HG will vote for him to stay this week. I know he's talking all about loyalty but the above strategy worked for Christie last week - it will work for Nick this week.

Bye Nick...unless it is a reset.

Nick really has no options here except to go peacefully to his death and hope someone else saves him. Any campaigning he does will meet deaf ears, especially since the others know he doesn't even have Nicole's vote like he claims.

On the other hand, Tommy really should try to recruit Cliff, Nicole, and Jess in an alliance with both the information that Nick won prankster, a sign that he might be more trustworthy and Christie, Holly and Jackson less so than they thought, and the concept of Jackson and Holly as comp beasts who will walk to the finals unless they unite to stop them. He needs to start building that alliance right after the veto ceremony so if there IS a rapid reset and the opportunity comes to get Jackson out, they are all on the same page.

As it stands now, I would not be surprised if Holly and Jackson beast mode it to the end and/or have Cliff and Nicole too scared to do anything but protect them if by chance someone else wins HOH. Tommy is basically going to have to enter beast mode himself to get them out.

Holly wins over Jackson, right?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

Bye Nick...unless it is a reset.

Nick really has no options here except to go peacefully to his death and hope someone else saves him. Any campaigning he does will meet deaf ears, especially since the others know he doesn't even have Nicole's vote like he claims.

On the other hand, Tommy really should try to recruit Cliff, Nicole, and Jess in an alliance with both the information that Nick won prankster, a sign that he might be more trustworthy and Christie, Holly and Jackson less so than they thought, and the concept of Jackson and Holly as comp beasts who will walk to the finals unless they unite to stop them. He needs to start building that alliance right after the veto ceremony so if there IS a rapid reset and the opportunity comes to get Jackson out, they are all on the same page.

As it stands now, I would not be surprised if Holly and Jackson beast mode it to the end and/or have Cliff and Nicole too scared to do anything but protect them if by chance someone else wins HOH. Tommy is basically going to have to enter beast mode himself to get them out.

Holly wins over Jackson, right?

That’s a pretty good scenario. I think Jackson has somewhat redeem (tv wise) himself by his current edit and along with Holly I could see them making the Final 4. It depends who the other two are and if they’d know they have to take one or both of them out. 

1 hour ago, kellog010 said:

Cliff better rethink that final 4. Holly and Jackson would be unstoppable. I just don't see Nicole coming through in the clutch.

Yep. Holding to a F4 with a Grossmance that now has 6 wins combined would be so stupid. I'll say it again. Kat sucks for Protecting Jackoffson shouldve voted his ass out and had Holly to herself 

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Yeah, that'll fool 'em, Holly. They won't see you as a showmance couple anymore if you stop cuddling in the boat room when no one else is around.  

Or spending time in each other’s HOH bed and shower. Although, in their favor, the other idiot HG don’t mention it that often. It seems like it would be a bigger threat. 

27 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jackson told Holly he doesn't want to look like a player douchebag.

Too late!

• LOL 1
50 minutes ago, phlebas said:

Like AG the horrid Producer who favors assbags like Jackson gives a damn. She takes a lot of opportunities in the edit of the show to tear down a strong woman player while giving BS edits to douchebags like Jackson a good old boy edit. She edited Haleigh last year to look smarter than she was 

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

That’s a pretty good scenario. I think Jackson has somewhat redeem (tv wise) himself by his current edit and along with Holly I could see them making the Final 4. It depends who the other two are and if they’d know they have to take one or both of them out. 

UGH them being F4 would be a horrible scenario and Jacksons had a BS Edit all season. 

Kat pisses me off for not voting out Jackson. Now the horrid Grossmance has a combined 6 wins. Ugh them making F4 would make this season even more of a shit sandwich. They need broken up and Tommy/Christie needs eliminated as well for People like Cliff and Nicole to have a shot

1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

You've never been to South Jersey/Philly 🙂 It seems to be a thing.  Forever.

• LOL 3
39 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Jackson made a comment about how they have good relationships with 4 out of the 5 remaining other HG (after the 6th is out this week). Who is he excluding? Assuming Nick goes home this week- is he referring to Jessica or Christie?

I think he means Christie, because they know Christie will come after them, but he may also mean Tommy because I don't think they have an official alliance with Tommy.

But those relationships is why only a Christie HOH will get both of them on the block with a guarantee of one going home. Nicole and Cliff won't do it, they want a meat shield to guarantee themselves 3rd or 4th place and a shot at AFP. Tommy would want to but I think he wouldn't have the guts to leave himself unprotected the following week. My guess is he puts up Jess and Cliff, hoping one wins POV so he has some justification for putting up one of Jackson/Holly. 

Tommy is very well liked but I wouldn't be surprised if these people evict him over Christie because he is so well liked. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see a Holly/Jackson/Christie Final 3. 

If there is no movement towards organizing against Jackson/Holly, producers should not put in any more useless twists and just let the game trudge to its inevitable conclusion.

• Love 1

They're talking about the zings and they assured Jess that she's not a snooze fest like Zingbot said.  Nicole said, "You're the loudest person in the house."  Jessica responded with, "I am??"

• LOL 3

I don’t want Jackson or Christie to win. I’m okay with Holly since she’s played the game. Cliff & Nicole would be fine in my book, too. Jessica would be bad just for the fact she hasn’t done anything before or after her HOH? In general, anyone beside Jackson winning the season is sorta okay with me.

• Love 2
Just now, ByaNose said:

I don’t want Jackson or Christie to win. I’m okay with Holly since she’s played the game. Cliff & Nicole would be fine in my book, too. Jessica would be bad just for the fact she hasn’t done anything before or after her HOH? In general, anyone beside Jackson winning the season is sorta okay with me.

Hasn't Jessica done more than Nicole in the game? 

Jess won an HoH, a Veto, and caused one of the big blow-ups in the house.

Nicole has... um... 

• Love 8

They're talking about the haircuts they've given each other in the house.

Jackson:  "I somehow got lucky and got 2 fuckin' good haircuts."

And Zingbot brought Nick a present.  They all thought it was going to be a penis pump or a blow up doll.  Nick said he would've fucked the blow up doll.  I didn't catch what the present actually was.  It sounded like they said it was his hair or something.

1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

I call a weird version of Stockholm Syndrome. Once she gets out of the house she'll see this footage and be completely embarrassed and baffled. 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yeah, Jess is terrible, but she's done more than Nicole and Jess would have to actively do something to make the Final Three, while Nicole could theoretically be dragged there.

As it stands now:

Jury: "Jess, what was your greatest move in the game?"
Jessica: "I won HoH and got my target, Jack, out. That was a huge turning point in the game. I also won Veto that week to ensure that my plan actually worked. Also, I planted seeds of discontent throughout the house the night before Kat's eviction. It may not have saved Kat but it made an impact with the one remaining alliance."

Jury: "Nicole, what was your greatest move in the game?"
Nicole: "... I didn't get evicted?"

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

That's sort of harsh. Especially given how insecure she is about her appearance. 

Apologies for my posts not merging! I give up. 

He called Nicole a loser with no friends? Zingbot has never been the epitome of wit, but calling people old buzzards and friendless losers when they're already on thin ice emotionally is just hurling nasty insults. Can't Zingbot get some decent writers? 

I don't understand why Nicole locked her parents in the basement. 

Edited by Melina22
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Content/Trigger Warning for Frankie Grande. Sorry. 

On this very special day, let us remember the best (and harshest) Zing of all times. Enjoy this video of BB16's Zingbot/Kathy Griffin Veto comp. I can't help but snicker when ZingPropsbot says something nice to Donny and Christine says, "Aw, I don't like this." Later, when Caleb gets Zinged by Kathy, Cody says, "Sorry, Caleb, but the truth hurts sometime." Just you wait, you kooky nose-picking, snot horking, laying on each other kids. Just you wait. 

Zing, motherfucker, ziiiiing.

(Props to the editors for putting those lines from Cody and Christine in there. Masterful job.)

So just out of curiousity -- does anyone know if Christine & her husband survived her stint on BB?

1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

Right -- who WOULDNT want this man working with their children?!?

1 hour ago, kellog010 said:

Cliff better rethink that final 4. Holly and Jackson would be unstoppable. I just don't see Nicole coming through in the clutch.

Why can't they evict Jackson, and make a final four with Nicole, Cliff, Jess and Holly? That's what I would love to see ... though I realize the chances are practically nil 😉

Also, if that happened, I'd want to see Jess go first, then Holly, and Nicole/Cliff be final two and Nicole win, which would probably not happen because Cliffs has the more impressive "resume," but hey, I just had some CBD capsules and am feeling weirdly optimistic, lol. 😂

• Love 6
2 hours ago, kellog010 said:

Yea, Cliff is fucked if he really goes for that F4. Nicole is absolutely useless as a player and as a competitor, which works out if you can get to F2 with her but that's not gonna happen if you go to F4 with a showmance that's won more comps than anyone else.

1 hour ago, Ellee said:

She called herself a loser with no friends in the DR so that makes it less harsh imo.

30 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see a Holly/Jackson/Christie Final 3. 

That would actually be kind of hilarious in a really shitty way.

No wonder Jessica likes her so much!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

He called Nicole a loser with no friends? Zingbot has never been the epitome of wit, but calling people old buzzards and friendless losers when they're already on thin ice emotionally is just hurling nasty insults. Can't Zingbot get some decent writers? 

To be fair, Zingbot is supposed to be an insult comic. He's not supposed to be nice and it's not supposed to be clever play-on-words. The zings are meant to cut you. Yes, they can be funny, but he's supposed to be a little mean. 

12 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I don't understand why Nicole locked her parents in the basement. 

It was when Nicole was a kid. I think she wanted to know what her Christmas presents were so she locked her parents in the basement for hours and they eventually bribed her to get her to open the door. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It was when Nicole was a kid. I think she wanted to know what her Christmas presents were so she locked her parents in the basement for hours and they eventually bribed her to get her to open the door. 

Damn lol.

Jackson is just way too happy lately. It's just like ...

enough patrick stewart GIF

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Young Nicole sounds like way more of a schemer than BB Nicole. She needs to channel that Christmas spirit and aggressively lock these people out of the house.

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

I dont want Jackson or Holly winning. Or Jess or Nick. 

• Love 2