Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

43 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

You should know, for some reason, I've taken to reading your "shut the fuck up"-s in Method Man's voice from N 2 Gether Now by Limp Bizkit.

This message is brought to you by the year 1999.

THAT'S EXACTLY HOW I MEANT IT.

TWIIIIIINS!

29 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It's kinda hard. I don't know how fair it is for them to just not have like peanut butter just because 1 of them is allergic.

Two people this season, actually. I just can't remember who the second person was. Kat? Bella? I remember that they weren't as severely allergic as Tommy seems to be. Last time, he touched either a plate or a knife that had had peanut butter on it and then rubbed his eye and the one side of his face swelled and got red. It was the day after the DR had taken away their Benadryl because they had been using it as a sleep aid the night before comps and Tommy ended up having to beg to get into the DR so they could give him some. 

Jackson bitched a lot about the second sharp knife disappearing from the house but apparently one of the reasons why he was upset about it was because they had been keeping one of them away from peanut butter to avoid cross contamination. And also because watermelon carving. 

• Love 5

Remember Brett's midnight McGriddles made to perfection almost every night?

This season we have Holly murdering the grilled cheese sandwich:
9vjdxX8.png

That's beyond "well toasted". That's "scrape the black off if it was the last of the bread and/or cheese". Not even ketchup can save that. 

• Love 1

Analyse thinks:

• that she should start a conversation with Holly with the classic opener, "Fuck you, I'm fucking pissed."
  • that Holly won't vote her out if she stays on the block because Holly cares about what America thinks and Analyse is totes a favourite?
  • that she can get Nicole's vote if it's Analyse v. Cliff on the block

Um.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Analyse wants to compete, not breeze by in the game.

Analyse also thinks that mental comps aren't really competing and she hates them. 

Today's ab workout via laughing brought to you by BB21, where the delusion is real.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Christie and Analyse: "We're such good people. We never say anything mean about anyone ever. The Universe will reward us for being such top-notch awesome individuals. Honesty and integrity for life!"

Also Christie and Analyse: "I fucking hate Jackson. I want to put poison in his shower and I want to take all of his precious protein bars and watermelons and rub them on my tart lady parts and throw them in the toilet. Jackson fucking sucks."

Also Christie and Analyse: "Oh shit. There's a camera on us. Just kidding, America!"

• LOL 15

Jackson has told Nicole and Cliff that they could be potential pawns. But he's also heavily hinted to Nick that if Nick wins Veto and uses it, Tommy is going up. And he's heavily hinted to Tommy that if Tommy wins Veto and uses it, Nick goes up. And he's also told both of them that he doesn't want to have to put up Cliff or Nicole. So who the fuck knows but this Veto has the potential to be really interesting.

19 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

So Jackson put put up Christie and Analyse? I've had a busy day and don't wanna go back and read 3 or 4 pages. Ha

Yuppers. The delusion and entitlement is thick in the RV room. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

The interesting thing is that, from a narrative perspective, that really WOULD be pretty great for the show, right? Jackson and Christie have been doing this, like, Cold War shit, but after he nominates her, it goes hot. Then imagine it gets nullified and then there's a new HoH where he and she are both gunning for it, knowing that they are going after each other? That's good TV. I hope the heck that it does not happen, but it WOULD be good TV.

I am going off topic but that is my thing.  

That is what is happening on the current season of Australian Survivor on both tribes.  On one tribe there is a guy who gave another guy a fake idol.  The guy who got the fake idol is now gunning for the guy who gave him the fake idol. 

On the other tribe you have Johnny Fairplay (nowhere near as bad as Johnny, but the dude does lie a lot) type player who constantly lies and he has called the woman who is leading the majority alliance of his tribe the godfather of the tribe.  She's pissed and has been planning his demise but thus far she has failed to do so (Due to a fake Tribal Council and the liar guy playing an HII).

My point?

Yes Cold Wars on reality shows are awesome to watch.  Especially when it takes weeks for them to play out.

12 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I do wonder if Julie’s tragic wardrobe is chosen by one of Les’s victims. 

This made me laugh more than it really should have.  Though I thought Julie looked good in the black dress she had on the other night.

12 hours ago, Booklady1017 said:

Some poll put up Christie and Tommy in F2. I wasn’t sure about it because I wasn’t convinced anyone would be able to get the Jacks out. But once Jack was evicted, I realized that poll about Tommy at least could be right. He’s playing the best game imo.

Since the first or second week of the season I have had Tommy pegged as the winner.  He is very Andy like (not because they are both gay) in that he goes from room to room.  He seems to have a good relationship with most people and despite me finding him fake and annoying, he comes across as a nice guy.

8 hours ago, Melina22 said:

Holly looks good in both pictures but only the bottom one gives me that weird sense of something not being natural. And that's the opposite of attractive. 

That is my exact feelings about her as well.  She's is not ugly by any stretch, but as you said whatever she has had done to her face gives her a very unnatural look.

Though I will say she looked really good during her last night as HOH.

5 hours ago, CringeWatcher said:

Unpopular opinion: I’d rather tommy go than even Christie. I can’t stand Christie, but tommy hits all my buttons in all the wrong spots.  

I feel the same way.  I don't hate Tommy, or Christie for that matter, but the dude is just so fake and I would rather not see him win.  But I think in the end he will.

3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

She is so oddly and undeservedly confident. 

She's like a little dog who yaps and yaps.

1 hour ago, OldWiseOne said:

Since TPTB control the food, you'd think they could avoid providing items that houseguests are severely allergic to.

Maybe they hate them as much as we do...

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

It's kinda hard. I don't know how fair it is for them to just not have like peanut butter just because 1 of them is allergic.

How severe is his allergy? I'm assuming not very since he ate nuts and they don't seem to really care and it doesn't seem like he has an epi pen.

I agree, but in my state there have been many school systems that have banned peanut butter and any peanut related food from the school's lunch menus just for one child.  

Is it me or are more and more people becoming allergic to peanuts?  It was not something I heard a lot about when I was growing up, but it seems like it is becoming more and more common now.

• Love 8

Every time I see Jessica stop and talk to Jackson and I see the way she just lights up around him, all I can think is, "Honey. Please stop. He called your body a wreck and referred to a large portion of eggs as 'Jessica sized'. You're so much better than this."

• Love 4

Don't worry, Bella! Nick has worked it all out for you. He can cuddle with Tommy - because he's gay. He can cuddle with Christie - because she's a lesbian. And he can cuddle with Analyse - because she likes Jack. 

Tommy: "I didn't realize Bella was so free with -"
FISH. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, zorak said:

Jess to everyone in the RV room:  "Do you guys have names for your breasts?"  In case anyone is wondering, hers are named Thelma and Louise.

Uhhh...no. That's bizarre.

4 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

I bought watermelon at the grocery, for the first time in like a decade. 

4 hours ago, RockYou said:

I’m not gonna lie. 

I bought a watermelon half. 

Gonna eat it tomorrow .

It really has made me crave one as well

I looked at a big wedge of watermelon Thursday. It was too pricey, though, so I didn't buy it. 

4 hours ago, CringeWatcher said:

Christie is confident she is going to win veto because, “this is not how the universe works. It works in my favor.” 

I.can.not.

Really Christie? The whole universe? 🙄

• Love 7
58 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

Since the first or second week of the season I have had Tommy pegged as the winner.  He is very Andy like (not because they are both gay) in that he goes from room to room.  He seems to have a good relationship with most people and despite me finding him fake and annoying, he comes across as a nice guy.

It seems to me that people who win BB and Survivor do exactly what you describe. They subtly check in with each person at least once every single day. They never isolate themselves or cause drama, and everyone thinks that they're their best friend. I can think of several winners who did exactly this. 

As for Julie, I think she looks amazing 90% of the time and I'm always obsessed with her sparkly jewellery. Then 10% of the time she'll show up in a nightgown, or that horribly fitted orange thing and you have to wonder if her stylist is bipolar. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, BK1978 said:

On the other tribe you have Johnny Fairplay (nowhere near as bad as Johnny, but the dude does lie a lot) type player who constantly lies and he has called the woman who is leading the majority alliance of his tribe the godfather of the tribe.  She's pissed and has been planning his demise but thus far she has failed to do so (Due to a fake Tribal Council and the liar guy playing an HII).

After watching the Survivor All-Star finale and reunion, I saw that it was filmed just down the street from me. My husband encouraged me to walk over & check it out, so I did. My appletini infused self took great joy in calling Fairplay an asshole. 😁

He also tried to take Probst's limo, and got kicked out of it. 😂

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Soooo at this point, Analyse is willing to either throw the Veto comp so Christie can win or use the Veto on Christie if Analyse wins it.

I dunno. I'm at a loss. By the end of the week, if Christie remains on the block, I expect Analyse to be courting votes for Christie to stay. I just - I dunno. It is what it is. 

BB21 really has broken me. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Christie being voted by America onto the Field Trip and her losing the chicken wire comp wasn't fair because it was "undeserved". Christie being nominated by Jackson is whatever because it's a game.

Analyse thinks being nominated right now by Jackson is unfair because it's not Crunch Time and if you want to compete, you wait for Crunch Time, which is F6. This is a Helen-style Too Soon moment.

Hey, look; it’s trying to think.

8 hours ago, CringeWatcher said:

Christie is confident she is going to win veto because, “this is not how the universe works. It works in my favor.” 

I.can.not.

Then don’t.

<ducking>

😁

8 hours ago, CringeWatcher said:

And by the way, what part of WE VOTED YOU FOR THE BAD THING do you not understand? 

Y’all just made me wake up the wife again.  Shame on you.

7 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

She is so oddly and undeservedly confident. 

Well, to be fair; who wouldn’t Anal be safe against OTB?  The ants?

7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Guess who said it?: BB21 Edition.

"I want to get the Six back together."

I mean, never say never. Smashing Pumpkins managed to reunite. Kinda. 

Hell, Tool’s coming out with a new album - finally - so ANYTHING is possible.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Soooo at this point, Analyse is willing to either throw the Veto comp so Christie can win or use the Veto on Christie if Analyse wins it.

I dunno. I'm at a loss. By the end of the week, if Christie remains on the block, I expect Analyse to be courting votes for Christie to stay. I just - I dunno. It is what it is. 

BB21 really has broken me. 

The jury house is probably looking pretty attractive to Analyse.  Weeks of vacation, where she can indulge in her #1 hobby:  tanning.  (Per her bio--not just me being dismissive!)  Added bonus, she'll be able to hook back up with her alpha male.  Not that she has real feelings for him; she just wants to be part of an 'attractive' couple, so she can lounge around in his background, leaving him to do all the heavy lifting, i.e. thinking, talking, you know, the stuff that isn't cute.

Of course, she also believes she is so fully beloved by everyone in the house (and America!) that she's not in danger anyway.  Ignorance is bliss.

Edited by sphoebus31
word order
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, BK1978 said:

Is it me or are more and more people becoming allergic to peanuts? 

I don't watch the feeds so I don't know much about Tommy's allergy, but peanuts aren't nuts.  (They're legumes.)  I knew someone who was allergic to nuts (cashews, walnuts, pecans, etc.) but was not allergic to peanuts.  Conversely, there are many people allergic to peanuts but not allergic to nuts (pecans, etc.)  So is Tommy allergic to peanuts and all actual nuts?   

• Useful 5
  • Love 1

Just turned on BBAD, because the universe woke me up way too damn early. Christie and Analice are talking about veto comp possibilities. Christie feels like Jackson would be good at an estimating the numbers competing, “cause he knows like, produce and stuff.” 🤣 true that, girl, true that.

🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒

and a small side of 🥜🥜🥜🥜 because I’m a snarky bitch.

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, mertensia said:

his would be a great time for Nick to start with his Brussels sprouts eating again.

Right on. Now I’m trying to catch this whispery C/A convo about nick, and did he throw it, and is he conspiring with snackson, which of course would be totes unfair and conniving and not at all how others are supposed to play...I mean, we all know, the only universe-approved way to play BB21 is to make every move based on what would be give Christie the best chance of winning, DUH! 

And they are shocked, I say shocked! that Jackson didn’t put up nick after nick made a final 6 deal that didn’t include jacks. They had a variation of this same convo before noms, wherein they thought cliff would go up because cliff made a final 6 deal that didn’t include jacks. 

Uh, ladies, aren’t you, also....

oh fuck it, nevermind. 🙄

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, mertensia said:

Jackson needs to marry a watermelon farmer.

this would be a great time for Nick to start with his Brussels sprouts eating again.

Not sure here ... can’t decide if I’d like to see everybody but Nick eating Brussel sprouts now or whether if Nick ends up on the block after veto ... everybody eating Brussel sprouts then.  🙄

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, Gemma Violet said:

I don't watch the feeds so I don't know much about Tommy's allergy, but peanuts aren't nuts.  (They're legumes.)  I knew someone who was allergic to nuts (cashews, walnuts, pecans, etc.) but was not allergic to peanuts.  Conversely, there are many people allergic to peanuts but not allergic to nuts (pecans, etc.)  So is Tommy allergic to peanuts and all actual nuts?   

He may be allergic to both - lots of people are. I'm only allergic to tree nuts, like the person you knew, but can eat peanuts (thank goodness.) My daughter and one of my cousins are allergic to both peanuts and tree nuts and so is my uncle.

It sucks, but it's really up to the adult individual to take care of themselves with a food allergy. Very different with children - they don't have the mental ability to pay enough attention, so they do need to be protected at places like school and extra precautions absolutely need to be taken since a child who is severely allergic can quite literally DIE and QUICKLY. Seems worth it to ban peanuts so that no 6 year old dies during lunch time. But, for adults? It's up to us. I am very careful and I'm telling you there are only like 2 brands of granola bars that I will eat and no protein bar brands at all. They're just not safe, no matter what the flavor and they quite clearly state that on the package. It sounds like Tommy is very careless. When you're an adult, I think you can't expect the others to not have the food around you for months - you have to watch out for yourself. Tommy should have his own labeled butter, etc. so that he doesn't have to worry about anyone with a peanut butter knife also going into the butter. But - they should be able to have peanut butter. IMO anyway. He's an adult.

38 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Just turned on BBAD, because the universe woke me up way too damn early. Christie and Analice are talking about veto comp possibilities. Christie feels like Jackson would be good at an estimating the numbers competing, “cause he knows like, produce and stuff.” 🤣

This is truly the funniest part about this season.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
25 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Not sure here ... can’t decide if I’d like to see everybody but Nick eating Brussel sprouts now or whether if Nick ends up on the block after veto ... everybody eating Brussel sprouts then.  🙄

Well, truth be told, I ate Brussels sprouts Wednesday night and again last night. I totally manifested this HOH and these noms. 😊

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5

I hate to be rude but Sis talks and sounds stupid. I know she is young but she sounds dumb. She’s not naive but just plain dumb. How does she survive in college? Of course, she’s a pretty girl which can get you some places but in general how does she survive? Family money? LOL!!!! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Well, truth be told, I ate Brussels sprouts Wednesday night and again last night. I totally manifested this HOH and these noms. 😊

Lol.... I’ll go so far as having watermelon Thursday night if Tommy or Nick end up on the block with Christie. Even give Michie an ‘atta boy’. Words I didn’t think I’ve ever say about Michie. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Ellee said:

Lol.... I’ll go so far as having watermelon Thursday night if Tommy or Nick end up on the block with Christie. Even give Michie an ‘atta boy’. Words I didn’t think I’ve ever say about Michie. 

Just bought 2 watermelons. I think we’re all doing our part for universal manifestations blah blah blah 😊

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

So Jackson put put up Christie and Analyse? I've had a busy day and don't wanna go back and read 3 or 4 pages. Ha

Just a heads up, there's a Live Feeds Summary post that only posts things like noms and comp winners. And @Nashville is usually quite quick to get that stuff up there.

A lot of fun possibilities with veto this week. Hoepfully it's interesting. I do love the feeling of being excited about practically anyone's eviction lol. Hopefully they don't let me down like last season did though. I was excited to see everyone evicted then too but then none of them made their evictions interesting at all. Hell even Brett could only manage to be sad and pathetic when Tyler fucked him over, which was disappointing and boring.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

A lot of fun possibilities with veto this week

I’m actually hoping for a nick win. I think that’s our shot to get tommy up next to Christie.

🤞🏻

ETA Christie just (at the point where I am in BBAD) speculated that if nick won and took A off, Jess would go up. HAHAHAHA! Brussels sprouts for breakfast it is. 

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

@Nashville that’s a terrific guess, but think more cosmically. 

Now I’m watching Christie tell anal that if C can’t pick tommy, then A should pick tommy instead of nick, because tommy would use it on either of them, whereas nick would only use it in A. A tries to make some words. Christie tells her, “I guess we’ll talk to nick and tommy and see, like who would willing to use it on me.” 

I’m truly fascinated by her raging narcissism. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

I’m actually hoping for a nick win. I think that’s our shot to get tommy up next to Christie.

Nick wouldn't use it imo. But if he plays he'll likely just throw it so he doesn't have to outright make a decision. And honestly I don't think Jackson will nom Tommy if veto is used which is stupid of him and unfortunate for me lol.

• Love 3

Brussel sprouts for breakfast — I’m in. 😁

Don’t know why but I think Michie would choke in that situation. No reason to say that really. 

Someone hide all the cucumbers please.  😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Lamima said:

I think of this song when these hamsters are blabbering on and on...

Co-worker expressing every. single. thought/feeling/yawning LOUDLY several times a day*/complaining about how everyone outside our department is incompetent/post-mortem-ing her phone calls/pounding hard enough on a computer key when something takes five seconds longer to print than she likes, that I can hear it four cubicles away.

Me, 55-year-old female, who works at an international religious charity, no less, muttering at my desk several times a day because I already have bad irritability and concentration problems that she greatly exacerbates:  "Shut. The. Fuck. Up!!"

My other greatest hit is, "Don't know, don't care," because she's always asking questions to herself out loud, such as to why an allegedly incompetent person in another department is doing this to HER. She's been spoken to about it a few times over the past 13 years and her being quiet doesn't last more than a few days. Another co-worker and I have devised solutions involving electrical shocks but unfortunately, we know that would be frowned upon by HR.

Edited by Scout Finch
*And I know she gets more sleep than I do because I am an unrepentant night owl.
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nick wouldn't use it imo. But if he plays he'll likely just throw it so he doesn't have to outright make a decision. And honestly I don't think Jackson will nom Tommy if veto is used which is stupid of him and unfortunate for me lol.

I kinda think he would use it if he actually won it, because he’s hot for her, but I do agree his first choice would be to throw it. It would have to be a crapshoot or something like the veto Jess won. 

Who are y’all most surprised to see still in the house, Jess, Nicole, or cliff? I thought they all had early boot tattooed on their foreheads. 

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Just bought 2 watermelons. I think we’re all doing our part for universal manifestations blah blah blah 😊

I hate watermelon (any melon, really) but I'll mentally eat some to help with the manifestations!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, CringeWatcher said:

I kinda think he would use it if he actually won it, because he’s hot for her, but I do agree his first choice would be to throw it. It would have to be a crapshoot or something like the veto Jess won. 

Who are y’all most surprised to see still in the house, Jess, Nicole, or cliff? I thought they all had early boot tattooed on their foreheads. 

Definitely Cliff. Elders usually get picked off early, although didn't Donny last longer than usual? He was awesome! Just remembered Kevin, too.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, CringeWatcher said:

Right on. Now I’m trying to catch this whispery C/A convo about nick, and did he throw it, and is he conspiring with snackson, which of course would be totes unfair and conniving and not at all how others are supposed to play.

The funny thing is that Sis and Nick had a convo earlier that went like this--

Nick: If I win, I'm totally taking you off.

Sis: No! You HAVE to take Christie off!

Nick, looking so confused: NOOOOO! I'm gonna take  YOU OFF!!!! (So you will be in here with me and not with Jack! And You will like me more than him! And you are so pretty!!)

Sis, shaking her head: NO! Save Christie!

Nick:  But whyyyyyyyyyyy?

Sis: Christie told me that was the plan!!!

Nick: Please stay with me! We can cuddle when I'm not cuddling with Tommy!

Sis: Christie says as long as she comes down I have the votes to stay

Nick: You are so pretty!!!

23 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

We will see. I think Nick knows that will happen, so I'm thinking he will end up throwing it, but who knows. Nick wants Christie to go, so it's all very tricky.   

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Sentiments like this usually accompany an entirely different train of thought. 😉 

Started my day with Tommy and his nuts. Might as well add Michie and his cucumber. No?

😁

• LOL 11