Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, diana said:

I cannot at all with Jackson spitting out there. Totally unacceptable! I watched him do that the other night near the hammock where people regularly sit on the ground! Is BB saying anything? I thought he was slightly ok but between that and the way he talks to/about Kat, forget it. 

Yes!  I saw that, too. The camera was right on his face.  They were sitting on the turf talking then he made that awful throat sound turned

his face and his phlegm-y spit shot out.

Then nobody said anything! 🤣 

Maybe they are all doing it!

• Love 1

Kemi is telling Nicole that at this point he doesn't care who goes this week because Kat keeps running her mouth.  But she says that she would rather Ovi goes.  She also says she doesn't like how Ovi is telling her that since they're minorities they need to stick together.  She doesn't feel like it was genuine when Ovi told her that he could protect her because he knows that Ovi knew that Jack wanted Kemi out and he didn't seem to care.

• Love 1

Jack asked who was in the RV and Holly said she thought Jess was in there.  He asked if he should go in there and shit on Nicole and Jess since he knows they're conspiring against him.  Then I think he actually did go in there but they weren't in there.  Ass.

Analyse doesn't want to get involved with Jack because she's afraid it will screw up her game.  Then she said she thinks that maybe if they're not doing anything in front of people, it will be ok.  Because nobody has any clue about how they feel about each other or anything.  

• LOL 2
15 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Maybe they are all doing it!

I hit the sad emoji because there isn't one that represents "That's so disgusting I feel like throwing up." 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, zorak said:

Jackson is pissed at Kat again because of more of her paranoia/jealousy issues.  He just told Analyse that he seriously might vote to evict Kat.  She told him to not do that because Kat's going to stay and then people will think Analyse voted for Ovi to stay.  

I bet there is a rogue vote or two.  I'm just wondering who is going to try and pull it off.

2 hours ago, zorak said:

Jackson says he doesn't let his emotions come out in real life and he's definitely not going to let them come out in the BB house.  

Heh.  I think you already missed on that one, Dude. Nice try though.

1 hour ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Maybe he spits on the floor at home, and he thinks he's being really upscale by spitting on the astro-turf here.

Man, I am really showing the world how classy I am by spitting out here instead of in the kitchen.

Apparently, he also drinks straight out of the milk jug. 

I bet his Mama is so very proud.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, HurricaneVal said:

Maybe you admire how it glistens in the sun, and are attempting to make a pretty picture before it dries up

That's an image that I can't unsee! 

• LOL 1
48 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Oh, dear.  Twitter is saying that Kat has had a boyfriend outside the house.

FTFY

11 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I bet there is a rogue vote or two.  I'm just wondering who is going to try and pull it off.

My dream of dreams right now would be for one too many of the majority to throw a rogue vote - each thinking “it’ll just be my one” - and everybody (including both Ovi and Kat) to get the surprise of their lives when Julie reads the vote total.  That’s all I ask.  Not too much, is it?

• LOL 7
  • Love 8

Looking at the current configuration of alliances, the absolute only way I see Ovi having a ghost of a chance to stay would be if:

1. Kemi and Jessica both plan to VTE Kat.
  2. Jackson, Holly, and Anal all flip a rogue vote Ovi’s way.
  3. Cliff and Nicole each get word from one of those three (Cliff from Jackson, most likely, while Nicole could get an earful from Anal and/or Holly), they compare notes, and see the opportunity to take the shot and keep Ovi.

Not very frikkin’ likely at all - weakest links being Kemi, Jackson, Holly AND Anal - but wouldn’t it be nice?  

And the resulting post-vote uproar would make for positively astounding television....  😄

• Love 5

There's a big meditation session going on in the boat room.  Tommy walked in, clearly remembered last season and said something like, "Oh no!  Are they going to put 3rd eyes on all of us?"  

Cliff meditating.png

• LOL 5
19 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Looking at the current configuration of alliances, the absolute only way I see Ovi having a ghost of a chance to stay would be if:

1. Kemi and Jessica both plan to VTE Kat.
  2. Jackson, Holly, and Anal all flip a rogue vote Ovi’s way.
  3. Cliff and Nicole each get word from one of those three (Cliff from Jackson, most likely, while Nicole could get an earful from Anal and/or Holly), they compare notes, and see the opportunity to take the shot and keep Ovi.

Not very frikkin’ likely at all - weakest links being Kemi, Jackson, Holly AND Anal - but wouldn’t it be nice?  

And the resulting post-vote uproar would make for positively astounding television....  😄

Ovi needs to go!!!! He is bad news for my BB Fantasy Game!

Plus, he is fake.  Always fake complimenting people (which he already admitted in the DR).  Nobody likes a fake booty licker. 

That convo he had with Tommy on the hammock Friday night......🤮

Oh, Tommy...you are an All-Stars.  I can see America loving you.  You will go far in this game.  You will definitely get pick to come back for an All-Stars season.  If you ever need a hug....I am here!  🤮

Yea.....Ovi needs to go!  He is ruining BBAD for me!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Sigh, @Nashville, it will never happen.  The house will vote together.  There will be plenty of sad "Oh, so sorry Ovi, but I <i>have</i> vote you out.  I can't go against the house!" pronouncements in the diary room. 

This is the same crap we've been getting for seasons now and I'm sick of it.  There are clearly factions and alliances, but when it comes to voting, everyone* caves and votes out their alliance mate "to keep the peace."  I don't think it accomplishes anything but giving the other side a sense of smug satisfaction that once again, they got their way.  And it continues to empower odious little trolls like he-who-shall-not-be-named-for-fear-he-shows-up-on-this-season.

There's no spirited rivalries.  There's no anticipation or mystery, no speculation if someone might flip and have a tight vote go the other way.  Survivor is getting almost as bad, but there is still some independence and spunk in the castaways, relative to these hamsters. 

BB is getting boring, which is why they keep amping up the ridiculous set building and explosive slimeing on the comps to keep viewer interest, and focusing more and more of the broadcast shows on the comps and the diary room play-by-play of the comps rather than on the machinations and everyday life in the house.  That's because everyday life in the house consists of one group sulking, and the other group sitting around smugly congratulating themselves. 

* Sometimes someone with an independent spirit, stubborn streak, or axe to grind comes into the house, or gets pissed off enough in the house (think Cody and Jessica), but even if half of the house agrees with them, that half will still vote with the half in power so as to not make waves, and eventually even the iconclasts can't keep winning HOH, immunity, or veto, and they get eliminated and the game goes back to being boring again.

• Love 11

Jessica is giving Analyse a girl power speech.  She says it would be really great to see all the girls stick together.  I love her optimism but she is so naïve.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Great post outlining why BB is boring as hell now, @HurricaneVal.

19 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jessica is giving Analyse a girl power speech.  She says it would be really great to see all the girls stick together.  I love her optimism but she is so naïve.

She honestly needs to stop this because it's not gonna happen and she's gonna make herself target #1 soon for daring to suggest women stick together.

Nick doesn't wash his legs in the shower because 'the soap goes down your legs.' 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Last season, the first vote was as close as you could get, and a blindside. It was a great start to to a great half season. 

This cast is just poor and I am afraid it is mostly the women. But, I would love to be surprised.

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nick doesn't wash his legs in the shower because 'the soap goes down your legs.' 

Maybe it's a Philly thing.

fwiw, back when I was commuting, the local radio "personality" I was listening to said the exact same thing one AM.

I'm like, dude, do your windows get clean if you just throw soapy water at them?  Idiots.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Mystery said:

You just know he does the same thing with women, like "babe" or whatever. "I like my alliances like I like my women: interchangeable." 

By the way Callaphera, you are a national treasure. 

Aw, thanks. I need to sleep the day away to avoid headaches during the worst of the summer heat so at least there's some benefit to it since these fools don't seem to go to bed before 4 am BBT. I once considered doing updates for Jokers but it turns out I'm unable to report this stuff without adding my own commentary so I guess y'all are stuck with me.

10 hours ago, CringeWatcher said:

Last night when aquadouche was explaining to analice the role different foods play in nutrition, his “food is fuel” lecture, I realized *this* is the trainer/nutritionist our beloved 600 poundtestants so desperately need. Lock him in a room with James K. Or penny. Or schenee. Yes, schenee, please. Don’t let him out until she’s a smokin’ size 6. I’ll pay a premium for live feeds of that. 

I'll bring the snacks! Do you prefer gateway grapes or fried chicken hidden behind the pillows in bed? 

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

With that scruff, Tommy is looking fine as hell.

Right? Here I am, crushing on the short gay guy. It's like my 20s all over again!

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Aw, thanks. I need to sleep the day away to avoid headaches during the worst of the summer heat so at least there's some benefit to it since these fools don't seem to go to bed before 4 am BBT. I once considered doing updates for Jokers but it turns out I'm unable to report this stuff without adding my own commentary so I guess y'all are stuck with me.

I'll bring the snacks! Do you prefer gateway grapes or fried chicken hidden behind the pillows in bed? 

Right? Here I am, crushing on the short gay guy. It's like my 20s all over again!

At least you didn’t do it last season!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Don't even feel bad. Tommy would know how Jackson feels if I was in that house. 😒

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Nick is telling Ovi that in all of the conversations he's been in, it sounds to him like Kat is staying.  Ovi isn't catching the hints.

Nick told him that he would vote for Ovi to stay if Ovi had the votes but he said, "I'm telling you what I have heard is not what you have heard."  Then he said something to the effect of either people are lying to you or lying to me.

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, Skyfall said:

At least you didn’t do it last season!

The pre-season Minion video was enough to make that never happen.

God, I wish Austin had had a Minion-like video before his season. I could have saved myself two weeks of embarrassment, talking about him as my eye candy.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Holly is telling Ovi to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

That's good. Since he's probably going out, I'm glad people are at least giving him the dignity of not getting blindsided. I feel like that would really hurt him. (Or anyone, really.) 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Melina22 said:

That's good. Since he's probably going out, I'm glad people are at least giving him the dignity of not getting blindsided. I feel like that would really hurt him. (Or anyone, really.) 

But I don't think he's taking the hints.  Because nobody will flat out say, I think the vote isn't going your way from what I've been hearing.  They're dragging it out to tell him until tomorrow but in the meantime, they're getting annoyed that he's still trying to talk to them about their vote.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

So much for the plan to wait until tomorrow to let Ovi know that he's a goner. 

But they won't just flat out tell him now and it's so frustrating.  Holly just told Jackson that Ovi told her he doesn't want to be blindsided and he wants to know if he's being voted out.  She said we can't tell him.  I honestly don't know what he would do if they dropped the news tonight and they probably don't want to tell him because they don't know if he would accept it or try to rally votes until the bitter end.

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

With that scruff, Tommy is looking fine as hell.

I saw him earlier with the scruff and wearing a cap and thought, “where did this hot bleepity bleeper come from?” Didn’t even recognize him.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Cliff says even though people say "we'll see" he thinks people have made up their mind.  Ovi says he talked to Holly and he's not sure he has her vote anymore.  He reiterates that he just wants to know.

(edited)
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Ovi just told Cliff that he's worried.

This whole Ovi/Cliff conversation is so cringe. But it's either that or watching Jackson's soul quietly die while Kat tries to flirt with him. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Poor Ovi.  Clueless to the end.

The TV show (Grodner) tonight turned on Jack finally.  He went from the "handsome, brilliant, popular, Mr Wonderful" edit to showing maybe 1/100th of the horror that is Jack.  That is a start at least albeit a very small one compared to all the video they could have used.

• Love 7
Just now, zorak said:

Ovi just told Tommy, Christie, Nicole, and Jack that he would self evict before he would ever nominate them.

You can see the broken heart all over Nicole's face as she's listening to this. 

• Love 3

Ovi: "I will fight for y'all. Kat will not fight for you."

No, because they're all conspiring against her. 

Like, seriously. Just fucking tell him. I don't buy that Production told them that they're not allowed to say anything "legally" (LOL forever, Christie). You've always been allowed to say "Sure, I'll vote for you" and then turn around and vote the other way. There's the nomination rule but they only dust off that old chestnut when Grodner's favourite(s) are in danger. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Honestly, I can't say that I care which one stays and which one goes. Ovi thinks Jack is some sort of God (and I'm not sure I see that changing) and Kat is attached to Jackson's hip (that won't change). So whoever stays is still a vote for the Jackoffs. Ovi has a slightly better chance of breaking free from them but....I still don't trust him enough to even do that. 

So, if the votes flip to evict Kat, I don't care. There MAY be potential with Ovi. Kat's a lost cause, but at least she's entertaining. Plus, she irritates the hell out of Jackson so her sticking around is also not a total loss. 

I really like the Jackoffs nickname and that is my reason for quoting. 

8 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

Even if it was real grass...that's GROSS.   This isn't a football field, or a baseball diamond, or a track--it is a home, shared by others.  Maybe you're not grossed out by your phlegm-y expectorant.  Maybe you admire how it glistens in the sun, and are attempting to make a pretty picture before it dries up, but KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF, Jackson.  Yech.

As gross as that is, Enzo used to spit on the floor of the actual house.